Page 180 of 501 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

So, my Nathan's Corner on WOV hasn't been posted in since July 30th! :/

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Better hurry over there with another sock and resurrect the dead.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    If I do that, my Knathan account gets banned FOREVER. Look at how quickly BlackjackPro got caught and banned. Another Sock would be caught just as quickly and then ALL of my Accounts get/Stay permeantly banned.

If I do that, my Knathan account gets banned FOREVER.
    YOLO

If I do that, my Knathan account gets banned FOREVER.
    YOLO
    Not a chance I am willing to take. The question I should be asking is, "Why did the New Owner/Beneficiary/ Deputy of my Nathan's Corner allow it to go to waste and not post in it for almost two months? The requirement was simple. Post in Nathan's Corner and don't let it go to waste!

Darkoz' whole AP* fantasy/fabrication keeps unraveling. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is letting him collect these free play offers. Keep up the good work guys!!

*If anything, he's nothing but a con man hustling morons. This isn't AP and he certainly is NOT feared.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Darkoz' whole AP* fantasy/fabrication keeps unraveling. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is letting him collect these free play offers. Keep up the good work guys!!

*If anything, he's nothing but a con man hustling morons. This isn't AP and he certainly is NOT feared.
    Darkoz is exposing himself as not that good of an AP.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Darkoz himself mentioned how boring the thread had gotten when in actuality, it was still very entertaining when he said that.

Quote Evenshithead:

"What time and channel, I haven't
    seen a game show since the 70's."

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/ques...29/#post739085

You have to actually get off the the damn computer once in a while to watch tv. What a tool!!

Quote Evenshithead:

You have to actually get off the the damn computer once in a while to watch tv. What a tool!!
    Another one we disagree on. The guy is entertaining and plays it on the line, tweaking everyone. He’s obviously an old guy, let him enjoy what does. It’s a generation that we losing way too quickly.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

But he is a hell of a fiction writer. I’ll give him that.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Quote Evenshithead:

Another one we disagree on. The guy is entertaining and plays it on the line, tweaking everyone. He’s obviously an old guy, let him enjoy what does. It’s a generation that we losing way too quickly.
    Entertaining, maybe. But he's still 100% full of shit! Just like his roulette system.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Quote Evenshithead:

Entertaining, maybe. But he's still 100% full of shit! Just like his roulette system.
    No doubt on the Roulette system.

Well a certain person on WOV and DT admitted he lied in order to get $125 and he was dragged through the mud for admitting that. I can't say I blame him as although I am okay the week I get paid, the week I don't get paid that $125 would look really tempting. Funny how the week I get paid I wouldn't really be tempted by that $125. But the week before payday, that $125 would look GOOD. It's possible that the guy was in the non paycheck week when he lied for that $125, so he deserves some slack.

Quote DarkI'mnotanAPOz:

"I do consider AP from freeplay to BE AP."

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-.../8/#post739236

Uhh, NO, it isnt!

The dude suspected of cheating at poker may have some sort of RFID reading app on his phone if it turns out he is cheating (and maybe this has already been stated elsewhere).

There's a thread there about bad beat jackpots. One question was the odds of straight flush vs straight flush. Wiz says one ever 163 years. Here's it caught on camera.

Scratch that above. Both hole cards don't play.

Billryan is an idiot comparing what Postle and company did with electronics to legitimate blackjack hole carders. Pathetic!!

Now that some of the people I don't seem to get along with very well stop posting here I'll dip my foot back in the pool.

jbjb I don't always agree with Billryan, but he's no idiot, he is a good guy and a guy willing to help you if you need it. Personally, I would trust him with my money.

I'm not sure what his deal is at times, I swear he sometimes likes to play Devil's Advocate. 7-Eleven has good pizza, said no one ever, other than BillRyan. Then again I guess that's just my opinion since they now seem to be delivering it.

Thread Information