Page 262 of 505 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 10091

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    If you haven't been able to figure, redietz has a small dick. His constant "I'm not this or that" and "I'm not saying I could do anything close to what he says" ....but " I know a few people who are or can" smacks of insecurity built around a true deficiency. He's the textbook definition of a guy with " small man syndrome" trying to make it in a grown up world.
    Singer or whatever your name is, MaxPen has you pegged to a tee. Almost all your attacks and comments are really a projection of your own "short comings". And this is no exception. Despite being descendant from Africans, you very obviously to everyone, feel inadequate in the manhood department, causing you to bitterly lash out time and time again. You, sir are the epitome of Napoleon complex or penis insecurity.

Furthermore what straight man, is so obsessed with the anatomy and size of other males as you and your friend Crimm are? The answer is none!

WOV is not doing too goooood (to use the vernacular).

WOV just slipped below 500K

Actually they are down to about 530K now.

I suggest that both Trump and WOV take up a new campaign slogan song.

Polls show Trump trails Biden by double digits
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Want a fact? Black lives DONT matter. Ask the democrats who run Chicago.

This was my response to Wizard saying he had failed a previous attempt at Mensa:

I'm not in Mensa, but I have some friends who are in. Forget about strange. Mensa has hot babes -- that's what counts!

Anyway, some advice. I took a boatload of IQ tests when I was a kid (not my choice). One was out there or, as I always say, I may be misremembering and conflating it with my best bowling average year. The others had a wide variance. Now I never practiced or took practice tests, so these were all proctored IQ tests. Literally, I had almost a 30-point variance, and that's not counting the bowling average test. My point is -- one test does not mean much, especially if you have a range of motivation and stress associated with taking the tests at different times.

So even if you sucked previously, I think pure variance will give you a shot.

The thing about being older -- I am not gonna retake an IQ test, or at least not without a lot of practice. I am terrified to find out how much my IQ has dropped over 40 years. Also, motivation is part of it. When you are young, you can muster up the laser concentration needed to care about and focus for the length of the test and pretend it means something. As you get older, amping yourself up and focusing gets tougher to pull off. I liken it to Ender's Game stuff.

Anyway, good luck, and don't fret if you fail. You can always retake and variance may get you home. The folks I hang with -- I'm low man on the IQ totem poll. I prefer it that way. If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    If you haven't been able to figure, redietz has a small dick. His constant "I'm not this or that" and "I'm not saying I could do anything close to what he says" ....but " I know a few people who are or can" smacks of insecurity built around a true deficiency. He's the textbook definition of a guy with " small man syndrome" trying to make it in a grown up world.
    Singer or whatever your name is, MaxPen has you pegged to a tee. Almost all your attacks and comments are really a projection of your own "short comings". And this is no exception. Despite being descendant from Africans, you very obviously to everyone, feel inadequate in the manhood department, causing you to bitterly lash out time and time again. You, sir are the epitome of Napoleon complex or penis insecurity.

Furthermore what straight man, is so obsessed with the anatomy and size of other males as you and your friend Crimm are? The answer is none!

KewlJ, back on the cross-country team in high school, we showered together at the school. People did that in the old days. Well, one guy had an angled 7 1/2 by 2 thingamabob that I heard a Philadelphia hooker say to him, "You're not putting that thing in me!" Another guy was nicknamed "The Sequoia."

So growing up, I thought I was severely under-endowed. Turns out I'm not. Now that I think about it, though, I haven't really measured my balls. Maybe I need to look into that. Rob could probably tell me how to do that properly. Rob, any advice? Are balls proportionate to penis size or not? Inquiring minds need to know.

Want a fact? Black lives DONT matter.
    You are right in that your black life doesn't matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Thanks, LMR. I typed the month wrong. I need to start paying you for editorial work.

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...ents-part.html

You can pay him in picks.
    Boz at 1, and, Darky at 0. This beats, if I recall, NFL ---> No Fans Live.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

No lives matter.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

I find it hilarious when non-caucasians like Rob say shit like the above.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Thanks, LMR. I typed the month wrong. I need to start paying you for editorial work.

While we may disagree in the future, I must give credit, when credit is due. From the bleachers, a polite golf clap.

Originally Posted by LMR View Post

How did I end up with zero and it's a conversation between Boz and redietz lol

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    I find it hilarious when non-caucasians like Rob say shit like the above.
    Rob’s outlook towards his fellow blacks make it seem likely he has some Dominican in him.

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post

This is a fairly easy one.

The truth is always an insult or a joke, lies are generally tastier. We love them. The nature of lies is to please. Truth has no concern for anyone's comfort. ~ Katherine Dunn
    This gets back to the old logic that a working theory of everything must be something totally different. I mean, it must be at least a bit different from anything anyone else already has. In effect, everyone must disagree with it. The above was just a popular way to express this sentiment. Below is how I express it, in a more "forward" (or insulting) way.

You know that you're right, when everyone is against you.
    I just thought that as long as you and the Boz want to argue the truth, well, a bit of scoring was in order.

We aren't in Oz, anymore. Saying something that insults (someone else), along the way, can get you a higher score. Too bad that the Wizard turned everything into an insult, and, then, "pissed" away. You can see just so many fundamental problems with his way of thinking that it's obvious where he ended up.

Name:  Katherine Dunn.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  1.8 KB

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post

This is a fairly easy one.

The truth is always an insult or a joke, lies are generally tastier. We love them. The nature of lies is to please. Truth has no concern for anyone's comfort. ~ Katherine Dunn
    This gets back to the old logic that a working theory of everything must be something totally different. I mean, it must be at least a bit different from anything anyone else already has. In effect, everyone must disagree with it. The above was just a popular way to express this sentiment. Below is how I express it, in a more "forward" (or insulting) way.

You know that you're right, when everyone is against you.
    I just thought that as long as you and the Boz want to argue the truth, well, a bit of scoring was in order.

We aren't in Oz, anymore. Saying something that insults (someone else), along the way, can get you a higher score. Too bad that the Wizard turned everything into an insult, and, then, "pissed" away. You can see just so many fundamental problems with his way of thinking that it's obvious where he ended up.

Name:  Katherine Dunn.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  1.8 KB
    Which still doesn't explain how I'm scoring for Redietz but okay

Well, I went back to check the NFL observation. Luckily, I wasn't imagine something. Here it is.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gami...18/#post774647

I mean that it was a good observation, but, it just didn't insult anyone/thing.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Regarding Mensa, you're allowed to bring guests (non-members) with you to some of the parties at the hosts' discretion. On one occasion an ugly lady that was in Mensa brought her hot non-Mensa Korean female friend with her to a monthly "Start the Month Right" party. I went on a couple dates with her Korean friend (Korean women love certain types of men) and did not regret it. This was about 25 years ago - I let my membership lapse long ago (I had joined to meet promiscuous women) since there were a lot of weird, anal people at the events I attended and of course you have to pay money to be a member.

Name:  swden_covid_new-york_flatten-the-curve.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  31.7 KB

Yes, but if you take death per one million people for each country (US and Sweden) the US would have 41,00 more deaths. I have been watching the Sweden numbers to verify if a non lockdown system makes sense. Compare Sweden vs US, not the worst case scenario (NY). Likewise compare New Zealand that had a total lockdown (22 deaths).

If we had a total lockdown like New Zealand we would only have 1,485 deaths (they have 22 deaths). Much lower than 138,000.

Sweden's government and population are fine with limited regulations. Their call. New Zealand went for a total shutdown. US would have 179,000 deaths to date with limited regulations. US would have 1,485 deaths if the New Zealand model was invoked.

I have been following both these countries for a while since they have taken such paradoxical responses to the pandemic.

Yes, countryside, lack of vertical cities come into play with smaller countries (which would logically lower virus numbers) It is difficult to compare numbers. But Sweden's model would increase our death rate by 30 percent.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    California is experiencing quite the rise despite lockdowns but dark never seems to mention that one despite claiming it’s not political. Texas is middle of the road in US for per capita cases (as is CA for that matter.)

A lot of the anti mask sentiment can probably be rightfully blamed on the terrible idea to claim (lie) they didn’t help initially to hoard them for medical professionals, public health officials turned off a large percentage of the public who won’t listen to anything they say anymore after they lost the trust with the early blatant lies of that and the objective being to flatten the curve and not overwhelm healthcare. Everyone was on board with flatten the curve, when that turned out to be a lie many people had already tuned them out by the time mask guidelines changed, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice type thing. These two actions were not the case of updating data and changing priors by normal scientific methods, they were blatant lies perpetuated by our public health officials. Public health officials may have fucked it up beyond all repair.
    In gross numbers, California was always going to accrue a boatload -- the state has 40 million people. Texas was always going to accrue a lot.

I was upset with CDC early on because they did lie to prevent mask hoarding. I wound up following their guidelines and wearing gloves (remember touching as a big deal?) and no mask when I flew to LV. At that same time, international doctors, including the South Korea infectious disease head, were saying to wear masks. So I followed CDC instead of international and was really perturbed afterwards. My girlfriend had said I should be following the international protocols rather than U.S. and I didn't listen.

Mcap, what do you mean by flattening the curve being a "lie?"
    I too am unhappy with the CDC's and other expert's initial position on masks, but I kind of understand them. There was a mask shortage and probably still is, so I can see prioritizing masks for first responders, health care workers, higher risk occupations and high risk populations. Before the rate of asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic transmission was recognized, I heard a a number of experts suggest that symptomatic people should stay home rather than rely on masks to protect people from them. Unfortunately they didn't explain themselves very well. Now it looks like masks not only protect other people, but offer protection for the wearers as well.

Despite prior messaging misfires, it's currently clear that masks are effective in reducing covid transmission. I've heard this from Trump himself way back in the coronavirus briefing days. The Trump campaign has been selling logo masks for weeks, and Trump himself has been photographed wearing a mask. I've traveled extensively, including during prior pandemics, and have noticed that mask wearing countries have been faring better than we are. I doubt there is more than 10% of the US public that doesn't recognize that masks are at least partially effective.

I want to thank you for bothering to post on this here. I don't follow this enough to support your claim that you've been right all along or every step of the way. I am convinced that you recognized the direction we were headed very early on. I'm hoping for an early vaccine, improved treatments, and reduced transmission rates from widespread mask use. I suspect that you are hoping for the same.

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    California is experiencing quite the rise despite lockdowns but dark never seems to mention that one despite claiming it’s not political. Texas is middle of the road in US for per capita cases (as is CA for that matter.)

A lot of the anti mask sentiment can probably be rightfully blamed on the terrible idea to claim (lie) they didn’t help initially to hoard them for medical professionals, public health officials turned off a large percentage of the public who won’t listen to anything they say anymore after they lost the trust with the early blatant lies of that and the objective being to flatten the curve and not overwhelm healthcare. Everyone was on board with flatten the curve, when that turned out to be a lie many people had already tuned them out by the time mask guidelines changed, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice type thing. These two actions were not the case of updating data and changing priors by normal scientific methods, they were blatant lies perpetuated by our public health officials. Public health officials may have fucked it up beyond all repair.
    In gross numbers, California was always going to accrue a boatload -- the state has 40 million people. Texas was always going to accrue a lot.

I was upset with CDC early on because they did lie to prevent mask hoarding. I wound up following their guidelines and wearing gloves (remember touching as a big deal?) and no mask when I flew to LV. At that same time, international doctors, including the South Korea infectious disease head, were saying to wear masks. So I followed CDC instead of international and was really perturbed afterwards. My girlfriend had said I should be following the international protocols rather than U.S. and I didn't listen.

Mcap, what do you mean by flattening the curve being a "lie?"
    I too am unhappy with the CDC's and other expert's initial position on masks, but I kind of understand them. There was a mask shortage and probably still is, so I can see prioritizing masks for first responders, health care workers, higher risk occupations and high risk populations. Before the rate of asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic transmission was recognized, I heard a a number of experts suggest that symptomatic people should stay home rather than rely on masks to protect people from them. Unfortunately they didn't explain themselves very well. Now it looks like masks not only protect other people, but offer protection for the wearers as well.

Despite prior messaging misfires, it's currently clear that masks are effective in reducing covid transmission. I've heard this from Trump himself way back in the coronavirus briefing days. The Trump campaign has been selling logo masks for weeks, and Trump himself has been photographed wearing a mask. I've traveled extensively, including during prior pandemics, and have noticed that mask wearing countries have been faring better than we are. I doubt there is more than 10% of the US public that doesn't recognize that masks are at least partially effective.

I want to thank you for bothering to post on this here. I don't follow this enough to support your claim that you've been right all along or every step of the way. I am convinced that you recognized the direction we were headed very early on. I'm hoping for an early vaccine, improved treatments, and reduced transmission rates from widespread mask use. I suspect that you are hoping for the same.

Thanks, wasilla. It's worse than I thought it would be, and that's saying something. I pivoted my blog to the pandemic when I had to figure out a Las Vegas trip back in January/February. As to the predicting what would happen and numbers, all of the blog entries are dated and record my day-to-day with this. So you can check my predictions and attitude over a course of five months as this unfolded.

I'll post a link to the most read of the entries: https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...ouncement.html

Probably most popular due to the song at the end. By clicking on the right side of the blog, you can access all of the entries back to the beginning. Judge for yourself if I got things right.

I say it about a dozen times in various entries, but I grew up with the Apollo program. Everyone, literally, followed science, respected science, knew science back then. This current state of conspiracy weirdness tinged with civilians thinking they're more expert than experts is, I suspect, partly a result of two decades of internet searches, which are confirmation bias tools of the highest order. If you plug in, "Coronavirus is a hoax," and that's what you prefer to believe, you'll find plenty of copy that supports you. There's a strange insulation and narcissism to it. If you want to believe something strongly, you can successfully prove to yourself that you're right with just a few clicks. And find like-minded individuals.

Welcome back cocksucker. I am assuming you return the favor and suck cock. If not, IÂ’m open to correcting.

If not, welcome back cocksucker and ass fucker. I am assuming you take it in the ass. If not, IÂ’m open to correcting.

Thread Information