Page 260 of 501 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 10014

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    I'm 51 and dating a 28 year old. My son and daughter are older than her.
    Maybe it's all that cash you splash around. After all, it most likley don't take much to impress anyone in the obvious crowd you implied you enjoy hanging with.
    She's actually pretty frugal.

And she and her two year old live with me. We are pretty happy together

Perhaps you are projecting your own dealing with women

Perhaps you are projecting your own dealing with women
    Nope, still married to the same woman since 1980, that's 40 years.

Although, at times I wonder if it was the money that helped keep her with me.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gami...17/#post774617

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Ya, I keep seeing theses people that claim they have a medical condition that impede their mask wearing abilities, they are usually loud, obnoxious, bullish people who don't give a f*** about anybody. STAY THE HELL HOME AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO YOUR CRAP ANOTHER WAY. And they can shove their fake emotional support animals up their ***.
    Just another Liberal Pussy.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gami...17/#post774617

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Ya, I keep seeing theses people that claim they have a medical condition that impede their mask wearing abilities, they are usually loud, obnoxious, bullish people who don't give a f*** about anybody. STAY THE HELL HOME AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO YOUR CRAP ANOTHER WAY. And they can shove their fake emotional support animals up their ***.
    Just another Liberal Pussy.
    I think if the virus spread and numbers were going down there might be some argument that masks aren't necessary.

I don't understand why people of any party are so intent on getting sick.

Numbers of Coronavirus are rising. The argument is everyone should be free to infect others???

Just kill off anybody that tests positive for it instead of letting them roam free. Easy peasy.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Just kill off anybody that tests positive for it instead of letting them roam free. Easy peasy.
    Well there goes Kimberly guilfoyle

The mask idiots make no sense to me. While they are more than free to wear a mask, they are crazy about others not wearing them. We have people in my area reporting businesses to the state when they see customers without one on.

Most of the masks I see are pure garbage material, with no legitimate filters. But according to these lunatics, one piece of shitty cloth won’t protect them, but 2 will as they expect us both to have them on. How does that make any sense to anyone?

If they truly that scared and concerned, how about they wear 2? It solves the problem and we are all good.

Looks like the Serbs got hacked, or allowed someone to for cash.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info...14/#post774599

Note no response from the Wizard or the Serbs with legitimate posters concerns.

Just another example of why the site continues to lose posters and viewers. That said, good money says the numbers will go through the roof when MDawg comes back later this month. Or at least this Egomaniac will claim they did because of him.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...dy/#post774604
    They are treating objects like women, man.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...dy/#post774613

When Singer and others used to bash redietz I dismissed it and thought they were completely wrong.
    It seemed redietz was more of a street wise guy, conservative, driving around in 250k vehicles and crushing the book.

Come to find out that he is perhaps the opposite of my first impression.
    His wife passes away which could make me or anyone else want to commit suicide.
    I know if mine goes before me I figure its pretty much over.
    I'm in my mid 40s and realize if she goes, life is basically over.
    I'm not the type looking to mingle for Hot Babes at Mensa or start over in the dating scene at this stage of life.
    I'm surprised that redietz is all about the Hot Babes.
    Redietz is in his 60s!!
    I'm surprised that he has a slant eyed girlfriend after losing the love of his love.
    I'm surprised he would even post about Hot Babes after losing his wife.
    Whatever, it was just surprising to me that he would post such long responses on WoV about Mensa and Hot Babes.
    After learning how redietz is a Gay Rights and BLM Sympathizer I guess nothing should surprise me from his posts in the future.
    Funny thing is that I thought Singer was the bad guy and after a few years of posting I realize I agree with Singer on many topics.
    Not sure about the whole RV thing but that really doesn't matter to me.
    I realize now, that I hardly agree with anything redietz posts about and now he is talking about Hot Babes at 62 after a tragic loss of his wife??
    I guess Liberal thinking is different than Conservative.
    Plenty of older men look at young babes.

I'm 51 and dating a 28 year old. My son and daughter are older than her.

And plenty of widower's date too.

None of that is liberal versus conservative. That's just men and life
    That's pathetic.
    They’re treating objects like women, man!

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    The mask idiots make no sense to me. While they are more than free to wear a mask, they are crazy about others not wearing them. We have people in my area reporting businesses to the state when they see customers without one on.

Most of the masks I see are pure garbage material, with no legitimate filters. But according to these lunatics, one piece of shitty cloth won’t protect them, but 2 will as they expect us both to have them on. How does that make any sense to anyone?

If they truly that scared and concerned, how about they wear 2? It solves the problem and we are all good.
    When you cough do you put your hand over your mouth?

Or do you say to everyone in the room it's their choice if they want to put their hands over their mouths, you feel you have the right to cough without covering your mouth and if anyone ingests your spittle, that's their problem.

We cover our mouths when coughing so germs don't spread to other people.

Covid-19 is so contagious covering your mouth only when coughing isn't enough.

Why don't you fight for your right to cough without hands covering your mouth. Let your spittle fly. Fuck everyone else. You are a free man to literally spit on others as you please

Or do you say to everyone in the room it's their choice if they want to put their hands over their mouths, you feel you have the right to cough without covering your mouth and if anyone ingests your spittle, that's their problem.

Why don't you fight for your right to cough without hands covering your mouth. Let your spittle fly. Fuck everyone else. You are a free man to literally spit on others as you please

What a fucking jackass. So you are saying a cloth mask will stop this “so contagious” virus, or is it 2 with a hand? Actually I have no clue what you said. And did we ever have rules on covering your mouth?

You and I both know this is all political BS on both sides. By the way I wore a mask on 2 flights yesterday and was told how great it was by multiple airline employees. Why? Because it was a Trump mask. I did get some dirty looks as well, but no one brave enough to say anything.

And, how did you like the animal on the Brooklyn Bridge with the stick beating the police? To me it would have been a justified shooting, but obviously the police are too afraid to deal with these savages. They don’t want to risk going to jail for protecting themselves and others in this environment. And by savages I mean both white and black. Plenty of white animals out there rioting with the blacks.

I wonder why any cop goes to work in these cities anymore.

What a fucking jackass. So you are saying a cloth mask will stop this “so contagious” virus, or is it 2 with a hand? Actually I have no clue what you said. And did we ever have rules on covering your mouth?

You and I both know this is all political BS on both sides. By the way I wore a mask on 2 flights yesterday and was told how great it was by multiple airline employees. Why? Because it was a Trump mask. I did get some dirty looks as well, but no one brave enough to say anything.

And, how did you like the animal on the Brooklyn Bridge with the stick beating the police? To me it would have been a justified shooting, but obviously the police are too afraid to deal with these savages. They don’t want to risk going to jail for protecting themselves and others in this environment. And by savages I mean both white and black. Plenty of white animals out there rioting with the blacks.

I wonder why any cop goes to work in these cities anymore.
    You know exactly what I said.

That's why you changed the subject to some incident on the Brooklyn Bridge.

What the fuck a cop beaten with sticks in Brooklyn has to do with wearing masks to stop the spread of contagion I guess only right wing lunatics can understand

I made this case in a number of articles. It comes down to:

We know how contagious the virus is. If you want to be unrestricted in how you behave, fine. But then don't blow a fuse when ISIS shows up with a dozen folks who injected themselves with anthrax wandering about shopping malls and airports. If anything, the ISIS people (terrorists anyone?) are being more respectful of others because at least there's a vaccine and treatment for anthrax.

If you're going to allow covid transmission in the name of liberty, at least acknowledge that you're stuck green lighting anthrax, SARS, measles, and any number of other diseases in the name of liberty.

This guy is good...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

We know how contagious the virus is. If you want to be unrestricted in how you behave, fine. But then don't blow a fuse when ISIS shows up with a dozen folks who injected themselves with anthrax wandering about shopping malls and airports. If anything, the ISIS people (terrorists anyone?) are being more respectful of others because at least there's a vaccine and treatment for anthrax.

If you're going to allow covid transmission in the name of liberty, at least acknowledge that you're stuck green lighting anthrax, SARS, measles, and any number of other diseases in the name of liberty.
    Just plain old fucking weird dude.
    Last edited by mcap; 07-16-2020 at 12:25 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Anthrax is not contagious; the illness cannot be transmitted from person to person. Cutaneous anthrax is the most common naturally occurring type of infection (>95%) usually occurs after skin contact with contaminated meat, wool, hides, or leather from infected animals.
    Domestic and wild animals such as cattle, sheep, goats, antelope, and deer can become infected when they breathe in or ingest spores in contaminated soil, plants, or water. In areas where domestic animals have had anthrax in the past, routine vaccination can help prevent outbreaks.

People get infected with anthrax when spores get into the body. When anthrax spores get inside the body, they can be “activated.” When they become active, the bacteria can multiply, spread out in the body, produce toxins (poisons), and cause severe illness. This can happen when people breathe in spores, eat food or drink water that is contaminated with spores, or get spores in a cut or scrape in the skin. It is very uncommon for people in the United States to get infected with anthrax.

Anthrax is most common in agricultural regions of Central and South America, sub-Saharan Africa, central and southwestern Asia, southern and eastern Europe, and the Caribbean.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Deleted.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 07-16-2020 at 05:52 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

But its okay to protest/loot/riot in massive numbers with no PPE because civil rights are more important than dying of covid 19. With all that yelling going on how much spittal do you think they got all over each other, Comrade Dietz? There was nothing but dead silence from you lefty assholes when all that was going on. Then when it all slowed down you went back to your fucked up routine of "we have to protect ourselves!" Fuck you. You didn't give a rats ass when the rioting was going on and you don't give a fuck now. You're just running your punk mouth for political purposes.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

But its okay to protest/loot/riot in massive numbers with no PPE because civil rights are more important than dying of covid 19. With all that yelling going on how much spittal do you think they got all over each other, Comrade Dietz? There was nothing but dead silence from you lefty assholes when all that was going on. Then when it all slowed down you went back to your fucked up routine of "we have to protect ourselves!" Fuck you. You didn't give a rats ass when the rioting was going on and you don't give a fuck now. You're just running your punk mouth for political purposes.
    Fuck politics

Facts are facts

Is the case count rising

Are stated that reopened early without mask mandates reversing their decisions.

Are places like Florida, Arizona and Texas having massive rises in Coronavirus.

You are making it political.

The virus don't give a shit about your politics.

If you're really believing this is about politics then tell your republican Arizona and Florida and Texas governor to keep the places open with no masks.

So far that isn't working out.

Not because it's Democrats fault or Republican fault but because you are dealing with a fucking non-political disease

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Fuck politics

Facts are facts

Is the case count rising

Are stateds that reopened early without mask mandates reversing their decisions.

Are places like Florida, Arizona and Texas having massive rises in Coronavirus.

You are making it political.

The virus don't give a shit about your politics.

If you're really believing this is about politics then tell your republican Arizona and Florida and Texas governor to keep the places open with no masks.

So far that isn't working out.

Not because it's Democrats fault or Republican fault but because you are dealing with a fucking non-political disease

Thread Information