Page 245 of 501 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Oh, I now don't know what hyperbole is....Lol You got me there Cunt, NOT.

Hyperbole definition: exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally. Obviously you didn't "disown" your parents by denying that you live with them. Misusing a word..LMAO. Nice try genius.

I said my parents were isolated, meaning they live with themselves.

Ok, yea, I live with my parents
    Don't get defensive retard. Nonsensical does not equal hyperbole. You and your other booger-eating buddy Bob21 can figure it out with a little round-table discussion.

Seriously though, you guys should make a mutual defense pact.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Hyperbole definition: exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally. Obviously you didn't "disown" your parents by denying that you live with them. Misusing a word..LMAO. Nice try genius.

Don't get defensive retard. Nonsensical does not equal hyperbole. You and your other booger-eating buddy Bob21 can figure it out with a little round-table discussion.

Lol. Seriously though you should pull your head out of your ass. Like I said a few days ago, your problem is you glom onto a word or two and hang on for dear life trying to make some inane point. The word of the day for you now is "disown". Hold on tight there Cunt. I'm sure you have another dozen blithering posts you can expound on. LMAO.

I am not in a risk group, but I live with people who are.
    I live with my parents? No
    Ok, yea, I live with my parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    As a Danish prince, Cnut won the throne of England in 1016 in the wake of centuries of Viking activity in northwestern Europe.
    Cnut the Great

Name:  Cnut.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  42.3 KB

Lol. Seriously though you should pull your head out of your ass. Like I said a few days ago, your problem is you glom onto a word or two and hang on for dear life trying to make some inane point. The word of the day for you now is "disown". Hold on tight there Cunt. I'm sure you have another dozen blithering posts you can expound on. LMAO.

I glom onto things? Like you talking about my weed smoking or the Mexican girlfriend Bob is obsessed with? whatever you say bud. You're a moron. I never did anything close to disowning my parents. It wasn't hyperbole. Yes, my point is you're a fucking moron.

Gnat the great. I see the picture in the post above. n1
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I glom onto things? Like you talking about my weed smoking or the Mexican girlfriend Bob is obsessed with? whatever you say bud. You're a moron. I never did anything close to disowning my parents. It wasn't hyperbole. Yes, my point is you're a fucking moron.

Yes your word of the day(s) is disown(ing), and you have glommed onto it pretty tight. And it was hyperbole you fucking Cunt, you didn't write it I did. Now you think you're in the mind of the writer. LMAO.

I'm sure you'll keep trying to win the point that only matters to you nitwit. Keep trying.

Yes your word of the day(s) is disown(ing), and you have glommed onto it pretty tight. And it was hyperbole you fucking Cunt, you didn't write it I did. Now you think you're in the mind of the writer. LMAO.

I'm sure you'll keep trying to win the point that only matters to you nitwit. Keep trying.
    You try too hard. If you want to believe I live with my parents and it makes you feel better about whatever your life is, then go ahead.

Regardless - your nonsense isn't hyperbole, it is still just nonsense.

Label it as you please and carry on, gnat. I'll be back later once I finish my daily chores for mom and dad. Don't want them angry at me.

You try too hard. If you want to believe I live with my parents and it makes you feel better about whatever your life is, then go ahead.

Label it as you please and carry on, gnat. I'll be back later once I finish my daily chores for mom and dad. Don't want them angry at me.
    LOL.....You're the one that is trying sooooo hard to make a word fit YOUR narrative. Hang on like grim death bitch, keep trying and I'll keep busting your shit up. LOL

You living with your parents has no bearing on my life whatsoever, but it sure seems to bother you, so much so that you denied then copped to it.

Make sure you do a good job on the lawn and the rest of your chores. Maybe mom will have some nice pudding for you afterwards.

LOL.....You're the one that is trying sooooo hard to make a word fit YOUR narrative. Hang on like grim death bitch, keep trying and I'll keep busting your shit up. LOL

You living with your parents has no bearing on my life whatsoever, but it sure seems to bother you, so much so that you denied then copped to it.

Make sure you do a good job on the lawn and the rest of your chores. Maybe mom will have some nice pudding for you afterwards.

I don`t see what`s wrong with Mr Cunt living with his Mom and Dad. Probably saves a fortune on rent

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

I don`t see what`s wrong with Mr Cunt living with his Mom and Dad. Probably saves a fortune on rent
    So that is now a 3rd for the VCT treaty org. You guys really should crew up.

Living in my parent's basement frees up a lot of my time to destroy you guys online.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Nice TP, spot on!

Living the Dream!!
    Ma! The Meatloaf... we want it now... Fuck!!

Nice TP, spot on!
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Living the Dream!!
    Ma! The Meatloaf... we want it now... Fuck!!
    Thanks Danny. Wedding Crashers was superfunny IMHO Monet, thanks for the link.

Well it is pretty accurate sadly except I can't say anyone is calling me over the master reset codes. Danny's wife called me and asked me how she could buy hard-on pills via the internet. Outside of that detail, very accurate portrayal. Very.

Well it is pretty accurate sadly except I can't say anyone is calling me over the master reset codes. Danny's wife called me and asked me how she could buy hard-on pills via the internet. Outside of that detail, very accurate portrayal. Very.
    Oh no this Fucktard is triggered now! Keep swinging you'll get a hit some day. Lol......Go upstairs and get some meatloaf.

Oh no this Fucktard is triggered now! Keep swinging you'll get a hit some day. Lol......Go upstairs and get some meatloaf.
    Yea, I'm triggered. You got me again reusing my stuff on me!

Danny, I'm going to go through the archives and quote your wife here shortly if the boredom gets that deep. Watch out !

Danny, I'm going to go through the archives and quote your wife here shortly if the boredom gets that deep. Watch out !
    Lol. Ok Cunt, go for it. You got nothing but time on your hands down in the basement. Maybe later you can get out of your robe and take your parents out somewhere if they're up for it.

Lol. Ok Cunt, go for it. You got nothing but time on your hands down in the basement. Maybe later you can get out of your robe and take your parents out somewhere if they're up for it.

You tell me I glommed onto something - the word disowned, but you're stuck like no other on this belief I live with my parents. [fact or fantasy? ... DRUMROLL ...] You literally re-quote multiple postings multiple times.

Why do so many right-wing retards project like a mother fucker!?

You tell me I glommed onto something - the word disowned
    You did, and I guess you haven't yet let go.

but you're stuck like no other on this belief I live with my parents

Because your own words say you do.

Speaking of KJ, WoV and Homos, how about how the Wizard shoved his cock down Broke Billy’s throat and naturally he took it as expected. KJ said he believes Bill is a tonsil jockey like himself, so he must of enjoyed it.

While the site gets less and less posts each day, Billy stuck around after the Wiz told him to leave if he didn’t like it. He needs a place to push his agenda of laziness and handouts. He made one bold post and then backed down like the slob he is. He has no backbone and took it like we all knew he would.

Like most homos, he isn’t man enough to stand up to the little Wizard. And they wonder why no one thinks they are normal.

Thread Information