Page 112 of 507 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Mr. V, if I understand the sites correctly, it works both ways.

A person has to give their actual name and email when signing up to get the reports. The sites make additional income by making available to people a listing of those who have inquired regarding them. The sites are kind of working both sides of the fence. If Argentino knew which site KJ used, which could probably be established via a link posting, KJ's anonymity could be blown. Alternatively, KJ may have used another person to get the Argentino information (I would, if I were doing it), so violating the terms of the signed agreement could create problems for other people.

These sites are not all providing the same information, so depending on exactly what was featured in an Argentino expose would tip off the reader as to which particular site was the info source. Then one could sign up for the site and get a listing of who had inquired. The sites have quirky, idiosyncratic differences in the info listed that may expose which site was the source, basically. Then you sign up and run a reverse inquiry seeing who was trying to I-Spy you. If you know a person is male in Nevada and did the search in a particular time frame, it'd be pretty easy to tag KJ with his real name.
    Last edited by redietz; 05-19-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    How in all that's holy is some info / investigative website going to learn that you violated its terms of use by telling us about something you learned from the info site?
    Or just PM it out MrV, and, maybe, a few others. I tried one of those sites, once. It was a scam that I had to report to the Mastercard people.
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

Originally Posted by Bill Yung View Post
    How in all that's holy is some info / investigative website going to learn that you violated its terms of use by telling us about something you learned from the info site?
    Or just PM it out MrV, and, maybe, a few others. I tried one of those sites, once. It was a scam that I had to report to the Mastercard people.
    Yep. And he says Rob already has excuses for the allegations but forgets he has excuses to back out of his claims. Hit and run allegations.

The site sold him info, allegedly.

I don't care which site, I don't need a link to the site.

Simply indicate the city, state, date, and optionally list the specific offense and case number if known, and I will attempt to corroborate the claim via other methods.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Mr. V, if I understand the sites correctly, it works both ways.

A person has to give their actual name and email when signing up to get the reports. The sites make additional income by making available to people a listing of those who have inquired regarding them. The sites are kind of working both sides of the fence. If Argentino knew which site KJ used, which could probably be established via a link posting, KJ's anonymity could be blown. Alternatively, KJ may have used another person to get the Argentino information (I would, if I were doing it), so violating the terms of the signed agreement could create problems for other people.

These sites are not all providing the same information, so depending on exactly what was featured in an Argentino expose would tip off the reader as to which particular site was the info source. Then one could sign up for the site and get a listing of who had inquired. The sites have quirky, idiosyncratic differences in the info listed that may expose which site was the source, basically. Then you sign up and run a reverse inquiry seeing who was trying to I-Spy you. If you know a person is male in Nevada and did the search in a particular time frame, it'd be pretty easy to tag KJ with his real name.
    We know how dearly you want fake news to be true red, but why in the world would seeing kew's real name mean anything at all....especially when he knows I already know it since the day after he threatened to kill me?

In the meantime, I'm just as anxious as everybody to see this food stamp fraud posted. You're a known babbler when it comes to why you won't post any proof about your own claims. All you're doing here is hamstringing the kew, which only makes him look weaker and you dumber.

Actually, Argentino, you're misreading me. I'm going to be horribly disappointed if KJ gets the credit for certain things.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    May I suggest bedding down your driver?
    You are just severely mentally ill.

I often times entertain myself by looking at the first entry in a thread such as this and see where we have gone to. Unlike the Kevin Bacon game I don't think you can do it.

Someone enlighten me- how can PUBLIC records be used against a person of inquiry? It's for all to see and if anything a person/entity charging for the info would bear the brunt of any burden of proof.

OK KJ, I'll waft a couple softballs.

When, and what city?
    What, Me Worry?

When, and what city?
    Why`s it so important to you if its true, not true...a lie or the truth?....you remind me of some hag at a beauty salon that only wants gossip.....you really need a sex change operation ,because I`ve never seen a male act like you in my life....act like a man you slimy little bitch

When, and what city?
    MrV, Take your baiting / trolling somewhere else. You are wasting your time with me.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Looks like you've taken to my identifying how you're a bum on food stamps & welfare to heart And really mickey....do you really think ANYBODY here doesn't believe you have an EBT card??
    Damn, Welfare Rob. Did you forget that I promised to pay you $10,000 if you could put up any evidence that I receive any kind of assistance from any government agency? Since you say you have proof go ahead and put it up. You have my permission and it will be an easy 10K for you.
    I don't violate federal law mickey--I'd lose my 49-state concealed carry if I did. That's why I won't be posting it. Besides, anyone with a quarter of a brain can deduce that a two-bit bum who's never had a job and who's past's biggest claims include hitchhiking and jumping trains, lives off the government dole in his declining years. And even if your phony story of making "six figures a year gambling" were on the up & up, then with all your boasting about how you manipulate this and beat that system, you'd easily want to get food stamps since you easily qualify for them because you never file fax returns.

You're an easy read mickey. Bums always are.
    Let's see now, you don't want to break federal law but you have demanded that KJ break federal law? We have the goods on you, Welfare Rob. You're a welfare fraudster, hahahaha. You're an easy read. Bums always are.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

[QUOTE=MisterV;65291]
    Originally Posted by kewlJI don't have to prove anything concerning Welfare Rob. I did what I set out to do, make people aware of the fraud that this clown is. I did that. I exposed him. [/QUOTE

Really?

Unless I missed something the only thing you said is that Singer committed welfare fraud.

No information from you as to where or when the alleged fraud took place; this information should be disclosed by you.

Where's the beef?

Just don't post a link to the site; tell us when and where, and if available a court name and case number.

Otherwise I think you should take a long walk on a short pier.

Seriously dude: put up or shut up, end of story.
    And Welfare Rob has told everyone on this site that he has evidence I'm on government assistance. Perhaps you will be as adamant with Rob to put up proof of the allegation as you are with KJ.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Yep. And he says Rob already has excuses for the allegations but forgets he has excuses to back out of his claims. Hit and run allegations.
    Sling, you really love to suck Rob's cock, don't you.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-19-2018 at 11:13 PM.

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;65305]
    Originally Posted by kewlJI don't have to prove anything concerning Welfare Rob. I did what I set out to do, make people aware of the fraud that this clown is. I did that. I exposed him. [/QUOTE

Really?

Unless I missed something the only thing you said is that Singer committed welfare fraud.

No information from you as to where or when the alleged fraud took place; this information should be disclosed by you.

Where's the beef?

Just don't post a link to the site; tell us when and where, and if available a court name and case number.

Otherwise I think you should take a long walk on a short pier.

Seriously dude: put up or shut up, end of story.
    And Welfare Rob has told everyone on this site that he has evidence I'm on government assistance. Perhaps you will be as adamant with Rob to put up proof of the allegation as you are with KJ.
    PS, don't forget Maxpen backed up KJ's allegation.

I wonder about you as that topic stays on your mind a lot.

I wonder about you as that topic stays on your mind a lot.
    Rob, does sling swallow?

Oh mickey, stop trying to hide it. You claim you're the world's best "AP". So tell us---what AP savant such as you fancy yourself as, would pass up FREE FOOD STAMPS when, by your own admission, you clearly qualify for them? It would be the ultimate "advantage play", correct....a bum who has never worked, has no pension, has no income outside of "6 figures/yr. from gambling" which isn't reported and all of which comes via no W2G's, and has basically nothing in life.

You remain the perfect bozo for welfare.

Oh mickey, stop trying to hide it. You claim you're the world's best "AP". So tell us---what AP savant such as you fancy yourself as, would pass up FREE FOOD STAMPS when, by your own admission, you clearly qualify for them? It would be the ultimate "advantage play", correct....a bum who has never worked, has no pension, has no income outside of "6 figures/yr. from gambling" which isn't reported and all of which comes via no W2G's, and has basically nothing in life.

You remain the perfect bozo for welfare.
    Rob is likely correct here. Mickey could qualify for food stamps and welfare. I could probably qualify for some sort of assistance. Any AP could qualify for various assistance, because ours is a cash business. There is only one problem....it would be illegal. It's not an advantage play you moron, it is a crime! But just that fact that you think like that, clearly shows who YOU really are.

For you doubters, here is a little tidbit. How many times have you heard Rob Singer talk about how his RV and other possessions are in his daughter or other family members names. I am sure he has a story as to why he did this. But the truth is he was trying to skirt the welfare qualification process by putting assets in other peoples names.

STILL got caught though didn't you Rob. You must be the dumbest fuck on the planet.

Thread Information