Page 117 of 507 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 10133

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
    If you are looking for an outsider that both parties hate to step up and take charge, you have that now.

"I"m watching......

I'm watching the border....

I'm watching the Department of Justice....

I'm watching the FBI...

I'm watching North Korea and Iran....

And I'm watching Fox news, alot. A whole lot...

Melania...Get me another cheeseburger..."

Name:  00V0V_2iWAsPlgUtz_600x450.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  19.2 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
    If you are looking for an outsider that both parties hate to step up and take charge, you have that now.

"I"m watching......

I'm watching the border....

I'm watching the Department of Justice....

I'm watching the FBI...

I'm watching North Korea and Iran....

And I'm watching Fox news, alot. A whole lot...

Melania...Get me another cheeseburger..."

Name:  00V0V_2iWAsPlgUtz_600x450.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  19.2 KB

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb.../3/#post648696

Boz posted a link of me on WOV that proves I am one of the worst trolls.

thats the best he can do?

its simply a one time comment I made while conversing with another poster that posters deserve consistency just like customers of any other "for profit" establishment.

either he is mentally ill

or he is passive aggressively bashing the wiz for banning someone for no reason, ...a sarcastic ploy.

if its the second one I applaud it , if its the first...then I cringe at his ignorance

either way, nothing even close to trolling there

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post

its simply a one time comment I made while conversing with another poster that posters deserve consistency just like customers of any other "for profit" establishment.

or he is passive aggressively bashing the wiz for banning someone for no reason, ...a sarcastic ploy.

if its the second one I applaud it , if its the first...then I cringe at his ignorance

Boz is an educated man and a successful business owner so definitely not mentally ill or ignorant. I don't think your troll bait here will get him to come out of the woodwork. He hasn't made a post here since Argentino's return. I don't think he likes the direction the forum has taken.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

mr sobriety

please not that unlike you I did post a link so you and other can know what the fuck i am talking about.....instead of your usless nonsessof just making claims and drawing conclusions while the rest of us are in the fucking dark.

Seems you`re well liked everywhere you go lol...I see your boyfriend is defending you as always...touching

mr sobriety

please not that unlike you I did post a link so you and other can know what the fuck i am talking about.....instead of your usless nonsessof just making claims and drawing conclusions while the rest of us are in the fucking dark.
    I know what the fuck you are talking about. I read Boz' post over there before you did. Just didn't mention it here. And I'm not in the dark. I communicate privately with Boz. Can't resist hanging the troll bait, can you?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    mr sobriety

I know what the fuck you are talking about. I read Boz' post over there before you did. Just didn't mention it here. And I'm not in the dark. I communicate privately with Boz. Can't resist hanging the troll bait, can you?
    You dont seem to be clear headed so I will explain it out for you,

YOU post comments about what may be going on at wov, yet YOU dont post links to let people know what the fuck you are talking about.

You talk about BBB,,,,,, and I dont think she is coming here to post...yet you do it anyway....and I never replied/..what the fuck are you osting that since she wont respond here".

So I have no fucking idea what your comment about boz is....who the fuck cares if he responds here. He is generally a dope that I dont want to interact with. He is more on your level. Have a good time with him.

So clear your head and note....that you post stuff about BBB but never post a link for reference and there is little chance she is coming here to respond(since you seem to think that is a standard for some reason as you mentioned that boz wouldnt respond here).

mr sobriety

YOU post comments about what may be going on at wov, yet YOU dont post links to let people know what the fuck you are talking about.

You talk about BBB,,,,,, and I dont think she is coming here to post...yet you do it anyway....and I never replied/..what the fuck are you osting that since she wont respond here".

So I have no fucking idea what your comment about boz is....who the fuck cares if he responds here. He is generally a dope that I dont want to interact with. He is more on your level. Have a good time with him.

So clear your head and note....that you post stuff about BBB but never post a link for reference and there is little chance she is coming here to respond(since you seem to think that is a standard for some reason as you mentioned that boz wouldnt respond here).
    Bitch, I don't work for your punk ass. No one said you have to read a damn thing I write.

Bitch, I don't work for your punk ass. No one said you have to read a damn thing I write.
    I thought someone did say that i had to read what you wrote.......fuck.....I am so embarrassed........I stand corrected.

Hmmmm.....while mickey whines and cries about unfairness, trolling, and people not paying enough attention to him and his gambling-related-only slug of a life, even when I'm off doing a myriad of other things, all poor old mickey can do is argue & troll anyone who doesn't buy into his two-bit past & present existence, as he tries very hard to get the WoV narrative over here. It's like his heart is broken after having been tossed out the WoV window.

He just can't help himself, can he....

I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion so I will state mine... Mickey has helped me as much as any single person when it comes to gambling with the possible exception of Shackelford. I am a better player and I owe at least part of that to Mickey. I don't know if all of Mickey's stories are true or not, but I have no reason to doubt him. Anything that he told me that I could verify with math checks out... And it works IRL. That builds creditability

Another thing about Mickey... He is incredibly accessable. There are other people who are just as helpful, but less accessable. Shack is a good example of a helpful person who is not that accessable...

Now if you don't like people being a little rough around the edges I can understand why you would have a beef.

Speaking of having a beef... Looks like BBB and Boz put a little smack down on our very own V. It seems he has a consistent reputation across all these boards... Just like S&M.

I saw went back and clicked on boz and MrV and found a couple threads where V was outed/exposed. But not really "exposed" because that implies that something new was revealed.

He is the kid at grade school that would whisper in the ear of bobby that freddy said he was a dick, and then go whisper in the ear of freddy that bobby said he was a dick. And when they arranged to fight each other after school.....Mr V sold refreshments.

And when freddy beat the shit out of bobby....V would put his arm around the winner and tell him that bobby deserved it.

And then he would put his arm around bobby and tell him that freddy was lucky and that they should fight again.

And when they both get suspended from school........whenMr Lombardi the principal somehow finds out......he will be sure to tell Mr Lombardi that he did a good job.....that they both deserved the suspension.

C'mon LarryS., out with it: "Eddie Haskell."

You know you were dying to say it.

The thing about the poll I posted at WoV is that it wasn't a troll; I thought some people really would like the chance to vote Nathan off of the island.

Babs completely misread the tea leaves about my intent on that one.

Then Spike jumping in, wrapping himself in the robes of the just: gag me with a spoon.
    What, Me Worry?

It was in the suspension list thread that Babs made a very insulting post to Nathan then deleted it, but not before azduffman quoted it on page 164. No one has called out Babs for deleting her own post and only duffman has called her out for the post. It was probably duffman's post that made Babs decide to delete it. Anyway, she has not responded to duffman about it and no one else has called her out on it. All the little pets got their noses firmly implanted in Administrations ass.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Hmmmm.....while mickey whines and cries about unfairness, trolling, and people not paying enough attention to him and his gambling-related-only slug of a life, even when I'm off doing a myriad of other things, all poor old mickey can do is argue & troll anyone who doesn't buy into his two-bit past & present existence, as he tries very hard to get the WoV narrative over here. It's like his heart is broken after having been tossed out the WoV window.

You remind me of a mallard duck "quack, quack, quack, quack, quack."

Hmmmm.....even when I'm off doing a myriad of other things....
    Shoveling cowshit is time consuming isn't it, Welfare Rob. Ask you boss for a 25 cent an hour raise.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    C'mon LarryS., out with it: "Eddie Haskell."

You know you were dying to say it.

The thing about the poll I posted at WoV is that it wasn't a troll; I thought some people really would like the chance to vote Nathan off of the island.

Babs completely misread the tea leaves about my intent on that one.

Then Spike jumping in, wrapping himself in the robes of the just: gag me with a spoon.
    “Eddie Haskell?”....”Cowardly Bitch” is more like it

Right thru that gaping hole in your head.

Not that anyone should be surprised that someone with nothing else to live for but gambling jargon and fantasy would be nonstop ever-so-enthralled with that type of banter no matter its origin.....but why do you and the other crop of old lady WoV rejects find it mandatory to keep on babbling about what those libtards do, say, and think over there?

I understand you have no life and never had one, for sure. Trying to impose your heartbroken delusions of grandeur from WoV onto those over here makes you look even weaker a human being than what anyone can garner by reading between the "tough guy" lines you come up with.

It's all an act, isn't it. The insecurity resulting from a neglected life really does get to you. You're nothing but a simple little cream puff looking for acceptance, aren't you.

It took a well-placed dagger from the wizard for this to come to light!

Right thru that gaping hole in your head.

Not that anyone should be surprised that someone with nothing else to live for but gambling jargon and fantasy would be nonstop ever-so-enthralled with that type of banter no matter its origin.....but why do you and the other crop of old lady WoV rejects find it mandatory to keep on babbling about what those libtards do, say, and think over there?

I understand you have no life and never had one, for sure. Trying to impose your heartbroken delusions of grandeur from WoV onto those over here makes you look even weaker a human being than what anyone can garner by reading between the "tough guy" lines you come up with.

It's all an act, isn't it. The insecurity resulting from a neglected life really does get to you. You're nothing but a simple little cream puff looking for acceptance, aren't you.

It took a well-placed dagger from the wizard for this to come to light!
    Mental midgetry at it's finest.

Thread Information