Page 118 of 507 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Right thru that gaping hole in your head. Not that anyone should be surprised that someone with nothing else to live for but gambling jargon and fantasy would be nonstop ever-so-enthralled with that type of banter no matter its origin.....but why do you and the other crop of old lady WoV rejects find it mandatory to keep on babbling about what those libtards do, say, and think over there?

I understand you have no life and never had one, for sure. Trying to impose your heartbroken delusions of grandeur from WoV onto those over here makes you look even weaker a human being than what anyone can garner by reading between the "tough guy" lines you come up with.

It's all an act, isn't it. The insecurity resulting from a neglected life really does get to you. You're nothing but a simple little cream puff looking for acceptance, aren't you.

It took a well-placed dagger from the wizard for this to come to light!
    Mental midgetry at it's finest.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

deleted. duplicate.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Right thru that gaping hole in your head. Not that anyone should be surprised that someone with nothing else to live for but gambling jargon and fantasy would be nonstop ever-so-enthralled with that type of banter no matter its origin.....but why do you and the other crop of old lady WoV rejects find it mandatory to keep on babbling about what those libtards do, say, and think over there?

I understand you have no life and never had one, for sure. Trying to impose your heartbroken delusions of grandeur from WoV onto those over here makes you look even weaker a human being than what anyone can garner by reading between the "tough guy" lines you come up with.

It's all an act, isn't it. The insecurity resulting from a neglected life really does get to you. You're nothing but a simple little cream puff looking for acceptance, aren't you.

It took a well-placed dagger from the wizard for this to come to light!
    Mental midgetry at it's finest
    Awww....poor hapless mickey got his feelings hurt. It took the little snookums 2 posts to get the salt off his wounds.

All that mountain-man bluster comes from the alcohol, doesn't it.

Cry me a river.

Okay, if "the world's greatest video poker player" -- his phrase, not mine -- can take people to task for imposing "heartbroken delusions of grandeur" on others, we have reached new ironic heights, not that there's anything wrong with that. But, and I'm hoping Bill Yung can help me out with the grammar, how does one have heartbroken delusions? I'm thinking Argentino would have been better served with "heartbreaking delusions of grandeur," but I await Mr. Yung's concurring before stating that as likely.

Editor Bob

P.S. I'm just trying to make everything clear for the peanut gallery.

Note: My editor just informed me that if a delusion of grandeur is heartbroken, then it's probably heartbroken because it's true and therefore not a delusion. So, with a proper reading of Argentino's exact words, it turns out that he is actually complimenting mickeycrimm for telling the truth. Wow. My apologies for not reading what Argentino wrote in a precise and exacting fashion. I hang my head as "Editor Bob." I did a real bad job.
    Last edited by redietz; 05-31-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    C'mon LarryS., out with it: "Eddie Haskell."

You know you were dying to say it.

The thing about the poll I posted at WoV is that it wasn't a troll; I thought some people really would like the chance to vote Nathan off of the island.

Babs completely misread the tea leaves about my intent on that one.

Then Spike jumping in, wrapping himself in the robes of the just: gag me with a spoon.
    so Nathan is so toxic and has people under his/her spell that no one can block. No one can manually skip over the posts under the name "Nathan".
    Instead the folks need a blood letting, they need punishment. And you and they need more of a say in the punishment.

Its not enough the munchkins get off on whining and complaining about others whileprodding the mods to issue punishment. And some may even get a orgasm later patting the mods on the back for a job well done.

But now they need to take a more direct, active part in the punishment phase. Because thats what the board is all about....perceived crime and subsequent punishment.

Afterall, the wiz himself says he gets off on punishing when he is in a bad mood.....and he lloves the perceived shaming factor of the suspension list.

he is the wiz.....and everyone follows the leader....as "unmanly" as he might be.

You would be able to tell who is manly larrys, what with all the balls you’ve washed over the years.

"Nathan," whoever / whatever he/she/it is, foments umbrage just by posting the vapid shit he/she/it usually spews out.

The denizens of that fair land lack the courage to tell the wiz to exile her from the land of the math boyz and exile her to the chatty boards.

Square peg, round hole.

Just a bad, bad fit.

I sometimes uspect it might actually be a brilliant troll, being played masterfully by a nuked member.
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-31-2018 at 06:51 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Okay, if "the world's greatest video poker player" -- his phrase, not mine -- can take people to task for imposing "heartbroken delusions of grandeur" on others, we have reached new ironic heights, not that there's anything wrong with that. But, and I'm hoping Bill Yung can help me out with the grammar, how does one have heartbroken delusions? I'm thinking Argentino would have been better served with "heartbreaking delusions of grandeur," but I await Mr. Yung's concurring before stating that as likely.

Editor Bob

P.S. I'm just trying to make everything clear for the peanut gallery.

Note: My editor just informed me that if a delusion of grandeur is heartbroken, then it's probably heartbroken because it's true and therefore not a delusion. So, with a proper reading of Argentino's exact words, it turns out that he is actually complimenting mickeycrimm for telling the truth. Wow. My apologies for not reading what Argentino wrote in a precise and exacting fashion. I hang my head as "Editor Bob." I did a real bad job.
    When I reminisce of the phrase " Delusion Of Grandeur", why do I immediately think is that an album from Styx or Blue Oyster Cult from my college days?

My SAT scores were weak on verbal but I do not think the vernacular of heartbroken and heartbreaking does not change, significantly, the thought of "Delusion Of Grandeur". One is in the present tense of being upset and the former term indicates that they were upset.

For me this blog is the epitome of the phrase, "Delusion Of Grandeur". I say that in a nice way.

"Nathan," whoever / whatever he/she/it is, foments umbrage just by posting the vapid shit he/she/it usually spews out.

The denizens of that fair land lack the courage to tell the wiz to exile her from the land of the math boyz and exile her to the chatty boards.

Square peg, round hole.

Just a bad, bad fit.

I sometimes uspect it might actually be a brilliant troll, being played masterfully by a nuked member.

and the reason the munchkins need a punishment rather than clicking to block an individual is>........?

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    and the reason the munchkins need a punishment rather than clicking to block an individual is>........?
    Because as here, where I have one member blocked / on ignore, I can still be exposed to his writings when someone quotes him.

Besides, it's more fun to chase someone with pitchforks and firebrands and then throw them kicking and screaming into the well.
    What, Me Worry?

But what goes around comes around, V. Babs is on to what you are doing. You could get banned yourself. You deserve it to.

She certainly could, you are right about that.

Whether or not I "deserve it" is debatable.

I've not insulted anyone, at least overtly; and it would be a stretch to claim trolling.

My posts stay within the rules.

Too bad I'm not a masterful troll like Spike: that cocksucker has the munchkins completely baffled.

Nathan is trolling very well also, and has Babs completely fooled, thinking "as a girl I need to watch out for her, and protect her from these bullying men."

LOL
    What, Me Worry?

I do find it hard to believe that Nathan really plays $20 a week on some awful slot machine and hangs out on a gambling board all day. She said she plays lottery too...

Most people find WOV because they have a question about WOO. If you are on WOO, you are probably there to learn an efficient strategy or figure out which games will bleed you slower. It's almost like she skipped the WOO step.

I've not insulted anyone, at least overtly; and it would be a stretch to claim trolling.

Too bad I'm not a masterful troll like Spike: that cocksucker has the munchkins completely baffled.

Nathan is trolling very well also, and has Babs completely fooled, thinking "as a girl I need to watch out for her, and protect her from these bullying men."

LOL
    You are reading Babs wrong. She wants to get rid of Nathan. Can't stand the competition for the men's attention. You've lost out in your attempt to get rid of Nathan. If Nathan isn't a dumb blonde she will do until one comes along. At least a couple dozen men have posted in Nathan's new thread. Everyone from the Wizard on down are slobbering all over her. Typical.....dumb blonde....men. LOL!

I just have my doubts about Nathan being genuine.

Oh well, I give up: I just switched my approach and posted a helpful thread for "her.

How's it go: "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?"

No harm in assuming she's genuine, I suppose.

Time will tell.
    What, Me Worry?

the chameleon in action.

LOL
    I admit I only read a couple pages of that thread. But I thought that BBB thinks that nathan is a man and has a writing style of a man trying to be feminine. So why would she protect her as a fellow woman if she doubts that she is really a woman. Doesnt make sense.

Maybe she is not protecting Nathan.....maybe she just got tired of you. And its more of an anti-V action than a pro-nathan action.

And of course you can be suspended.. Just say the wrong thing once...and you can be labeled a troll. Say the right thing over and over and over and over again....and you are good to stay. No matter how many time you say something that a mod agrees with......it can never be trolling.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post

LOL
    I admit I only read a couple pages of that thread. But I thought that BBB thinks that nathan is a man and has a writing style of a man trying to be feminine. So why would she protect her as a fellow woman if she doubts that she is really a woman. Doesnt make sense.

Maybe she is not protecting Nathan.....maybe she just got tired of you. And its more of an anti-V action than a pro-nathan action.

And of course you can be suspended.. Just say the wrong thing once...and you can be labeled a troll. Say the right thing over and over and over and over again....and you are good to stay. No matter how many time you say something that a mod agrees with......it can never be trolling.
    If V announces to WoV that he is a Trump supporter his chances of getting the hammer triples.

If V announces to WoV that he is a Trump supporter his chances of getting the hammer triples.
    I hope she's got nothing against necrophiliacs, I mean, libertarians like me.
    What, Me Worry?

I do believe Nathan is a female and I'm willing to bet on it.

I do believe she has made sockpuppets. I don't remember the last username I was suspicious of, but I'm almost certain it was her. The account was made around the time she was suspended. IIRC It was one of those short guy names, possibly with a number after it. They immediately posted something dumb/vapid about slots in one of her threads. They used a smiley face like she does. It was right on target with her early posting schedule. IIRC she had just logged in, but she was red. Just a short while after that her new screen name made that post.

I don't know if she is playing dumb or not, but it's hard for me to believe anyone can be that dense and so danm needy.

It is, what it is, I say let her do her thing and let the chips fall where they may.

Thread Information