Page 119 of 507 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

The simple fact is that Nathan is an admitted liar.

He/she/it originally claimed to be a 32 year old guy.

That has changed to claiming to be a 4' 10" 200 pound woman with a milk chocolate complexion.

Most of Nathan's posts seem to be those of a naive, clueless ploppie, but I recall reading some which surprised me, displaying a construction, maturity and "insider knowledge of the board" which did not compute.

I suspect Nathan is not what he/she/it claims to be, yet again.

Whatever, the mods lack the will to nuke him/her/it.

I guess Buckaroo Banzai was right when he said "No matter where you go, there you are."
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Buckaroo Banzai
    Damn good movie. John Lithgow was spot on.

That has changed to claiming to be a 4' 10" 200 pound woman with a milk chocolate complexion.

Most of Nathan's posts seem to be those of a naive, clueless ploppie, but I recall reading some which surprised me, displaying a construction, maturity and "insider knowledge of the board" which did not compute.

I guess Buckaroo Banzai was right when he said "No matter where you go, there you are."
    I believe the post where Nathan claimed to be a guy, was done directly AFTER a “woman” made a post saying she was going to LV and where to play and blah blah blah. It was a post made in jest.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post

I believe the post where Nathan claimed to be a guy, was done directly AFTER a “woman” made a post saying she was going to LV and where to play and blah blah blah. It was a post made in jest.
    I think. There was a fake girl Aimee who was flirting and talking about going to vegas and she couldn't hold her liquor and she liked to party and get body rubs. She didn't have a lot of money and wanted to know where to stay. And mostly everyone fell over themselves talking to her and giving her advice. Then when it became obvious it was a scam and it could very well be a dude....Nathan was disgusted at the thought it may have been a man.
    now this doesn't prove Nathan is a man
    I guess a lesbian might also act with disgust
    But either way...if no one engaged nathan....he would be gone. The blocking function works just fine. And the ability to just manually skip over his posts is just as viable. Nathan exists because the people at wov engage him. If he were not engaged .he wouldn't exist.
    the more people like bbb discuss if he is a man or woman....the more he eats it up. That's what he wants....discussions about him.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post

I think. There was a fake girl Aimee who was flirting and talking about going to vegas and she couldn't hold her liquor and she liked to party and get body rubs. She didn't have a lot of money and wanted to know where to stay. And mostly everyone fell over themselves talking to her and giving her advice. Then when it became obvious it was a scam and it could very well be a dude....Nathan was disgusted at the thought it may have been a man.
    But either way...if no one engaged nathan....he would be gone. The blocking function works just fine. And the ability to just manually skip over his posts is just as viable. Nathan exists because the people at wov engage him. If he were not engaged .he wouldn't exist.
    the more people like bbb discuss if he is a man or woman....the more he eats it up. That's what he wants....discussions about him.
    Only a blocking system like Twitter has is effective. When you block someone there they can't read you and you can't read them. It's like they don't exist. In the gambling forums if you are not signed in you will see the posts of the person you blocked. And even if you are signed in you will see a message that says this message is from a person you have blocked. It's stupid as hell. When you block someone you want to forget about them but everytime they post you get a message that says you have that person blocked. The blocked person/troll can still read your posts and make all kinds of eggregious posts about you with you not knowing about it. That is total bullshit. The person you block should not be able to read your posts and you shouldn't be able to read there's. And there should be no messages telling each that the other made a post.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

You make it seem that human beings don't have the mental ability to refuse to read something that is clearly marked. Oh my.....if you don't log in Nathan's post show. What can one do??

JJust don't read them...and therefore don't respond

You make it seem that human beings don't have the mental ability to refuse to read something that is clearly marked. Oh my.....if you don't log in Nathan's post show. What can one do??

JJust don't read them...and therefore don't respond
    Doesn't work. The blocked person/troll can put out all kinds of disinformation about every post you write. You don't read it but everyone else does. That's why I don't block people here. If anyone trolls me or misrepresents what I'm writing I'm going to fire it right back at their punk ass. Another issue is you can't get around seeing a quote of a blocked member in someone else's post.

The only effective block is where they cannot read what you write and vice versa.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

KJ is news on Wov again. And Babs is MISREPRESENTING the Shack/Qfit/KJ fiasco. It's all KJ's fault according to her. Pure hogwash. Shack allowed himself to be used by Qfit and nuked KJ. That was first blood, all Shack's fault, and anything that happened subsequent to that is irrelevant. Babs' misrepresentation of that will not cover it up. It's a stain on Shackleford's honor until he admits his mistake, apologizes to KJ, and reinstates him.

FWIW, from my female perspective I think nathan is pretending to be female just to rile up WOV. I read there occasionally so I can't say I read everything, particularly if there's member only boards I don't know about as I don't have a login.
    This is just my gut feel on it. I can't pick out anything in particular that screams it.
    Honestly there are numerous gambling forums on the internet that I know of, and probably many others I don't. There are several that if that poster was legit based on face that they would fit in. The fact that they appear to want to continue there being the square peg in the round hole with the oblivious posts that go against the general grain of what that board seems to be about seems to me to scream that they're posting for other reasons.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    KJ is news on Wov again. And Babs is MISREPRESENTING the Shack/Qfit/KJ fiasco. It's all KJ's fault according to her. Pure hogwash. Shack allowed himself to be used by Qfit and nuked KJ. That was first blood, all Shack's fault, and anything that happened subsequent to that is irrelevant. Babs' misrepresentation of that will not cover it up. It's a stain on Shackleford's honor until he admits his mistake, apologizes to KJ, and reinstates him.
    First, I thank Mike for allowing my message to be posted. Being that it goes against his rules and he thinks so little of me, it was very nice of him to bend the rules. It meant a lot to me. The reason, I even wanted to make that post is because I was reading WoV archieves recently and came across that threat that I linked to where I shared my marriage situation on 2014. The thread contained about 8 pages of well wishes from the members and despite that it involved such a "hot button issue" that surely many didn't agree with, not a single post went in that negative direction. So I felt I wanted to share the current situation with those that had wished me well, and share what my partner meant to me, both professionally and personally. Again, I am grateful Mike allowed it.

I really didn't anticipate that post would lead to any mention or discussion of why I was banned. But I can not allow BBB's comments to go unanswered. As Mickey said, they are a misrepresentation and a cover up. I am surprised she of all people went there because she is not "clean" in this matter.

After suspending me twice for 10 days for breaking this so called "truece", while suspending QFIT once for 3 days for the same violations, it was quite clear to me where Mike was heading. He was looking for a reason to ban me. He manufactured such a reason, saying that I posted private information from him on another site. But the truth is I did no such thing. The information I posted on another site "that QFIT had contacted Mike 19 times in 24 hour demanding that I be banned" did not come from Mike. It came from one of the other mods at WoV who had contacted me privately. Actually two different mods contacted me privately to share information that was very similar. And it was similar to what Mike had told me and for good reason....It was the truth.

I have never revealed who those mods were, but one was BBB. She contacted me telling me she disagreed with Mike and shared some private info and thoughts. If she wants to deny that she did, I can post the screenshot.

So no....no real surprise that BBB is now mis-representing things to cover her ass.

Now, Mike need not apologize to me. I am beyond that. And he is incapable of doing that. Mike has some Donald Trump in him and I don't mean that politically. I suspect they differ a great deal in their political views, but both are incapable of admitting they are wrong and will lie to avoid doing so. Donald Trump wrote a book stating that very thing. Never admit you are wrong. Never back down. It is a sign of weakness. Mike has adopted that same mentality somewhere along the line. Perhaps he read the book.

QFIT used Mike. No if ands or but's about it. He showed up at a site he didn't participate at, and used, demanded, bullied Mike to silence someone he didn't like what they were saying. And after achieving his objective, QFIT has once again disappeared, proving he never intended to do anything except what he did. Mike needs to admit that to himself....not to me. I already KNOW it. I knew it while it was occurring.

I want to again address this "threat" that BBB conveniently changed the timeline of. That occurred months after my banning. It had nothing to do with my banning. Nor was it a threat! The threat was that I would continue to tell the truth of what occurred. How is that a threat? That is only a threat to someone who isn't being honest and not telling the truth. Only someone being dishonest and untruthful is fearful of the truth and would see it as a threat.

And finally, I am glad none of the cross-over members, directed Mrbo to this site as he asked. I have avoided contacting Mrbo, because I don't even think it is the same MrBo that I knew. I think it is someone playing games, and despite there occasional support of me and more frequent criticism, I don't think it is someone who has my best interest at heart. But regardless of whether it is the same MrBo or not, I wouldn't want anyone directed to this cesspool of a site. This is a hate site. People completely consumed by hate and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-03-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Hey, kewlJ, good to hear from you! I don't see accurate reporting of reality as a threat, but we live in strange times.

If you get a chance, I posted a Retro Road Trip thread regarding my crisscrossing the country a couple of times. If you get a chance, let me know what you think. I have not mastered the science of rotating photos.

Welcome back, KJ.
    What, Me Worry?

In the Kewlj thread Babs wrote that KJ threatened Shack. Anyone not knowing the issue and its history would think KJ threatened Shack with physical violence or some major retribution. KJ's "threat" was he wouldn't let the issue die if Shack didn't resolve it amicably. Yeah, that's a real big bad threat, Babs. The whole thing devolved into the current situation because, while Shack privately admitted to KJ that he made a mistake, he is not willing to admit it publicly. Shame. Shame.

V, your shackleford ass kissing routine is disgusting. And you promulgate the lie that Shack was threatened with violence. The only "threat" KJ made was he wouldn't let the issue die. Big bad fucking threat, right. All you assholes at WoV need to get your heads out of your asses.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-03-2018 at 02:18 PM.

deleted. duplicate.

V, your shackleford ass kissing routine is disgusting.
    Fuck off.

I don't kiss anybody's ass, Crimm.

The reality is that I have met the wiz several times, broken bread with him, and spoke with him in some detail about a variety of topics.

While I don't know him well enough to consider him a buddy, what I've seen impressed me sufficiently to conclude he's a good person.

I value my ability to post there, so I try to conform to their rules.

Too bad you couldn't pull it off; now you're exiled.

Sucks to be you.
    What, Me Worry?

Only a blocking system like Twitter has is effective. When you block someone there they can't read you and you can't read them.
    You can log out and read them.

V, your shackleford ass kissing routine is disgusting.
    Fuck off.

I don't kiss anybody's ass, Crimm.

The reality is that I have met the wiz several times, broken bread with him, and spoke with him in some detail about a variety of topics.

While I don't know him well enough to consider him a buddy, what I've seen impressed me sufficiently to conclude he's a good person.

I value my ability to post there, so I try to conform to their rules.

Too bad you couldn't pull it off; now you're exiled.

Sucks to be you.
    No, it sucks to be a brown nosing punk like you. You got your nose all up in Babs and Shacks asses like the shit eating lackey you are. You go no balls to call them out on anything. Then you come over here and try to act tough. No fucking balls. Just a weak bag of shit. Get back over to WoV and eat some more shit.

No wonder you wander the country, alone: who the fuck could tolerate an argumentative, disrespectful, uneducated and unemployed piece of shit like you?

You're a one trick pony that should have been put out to pasture long ago.
    What, Me Worry?

No, it sucks to be a brown nosing punk like you. You got your nose all up in Babs and Shacks asses like the shit eating lackey you are. You go no balls to call them out on anything. Then you come over here and try to act tough. No fucking balls. Just a weak bag of shit. Get back over to WoV and eat some more shit.

No wonder you wander the country, alone: who the fuck could tolerate an argumentative, disrespectful, uneducated and unemployed piece of shit like you? You're a one trick pony that should have been put out to pasture long ago.
    What a whining little bitch.

Thread Information