Page 120 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    No, it sucks to be a brown nosing punk like you. You got your nose all up in Babs and Shacks asses like the shit eating lackey you are. You go no balls to call them out on anything. Then you come over here and try to act tough. No fucking balls. Just a weak bag of shit. Get back over to WoV and eat some more shit.
    Nope. I'm always in a good mood. Just have a zero tolerance policy on punk ass trolls.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Shack closed the kewlj thread and announced that any talk of KJ would be considered trolling. The coverup continues.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I wonder if I have an account at WoV. If I do, I'll try to sign in and say, "Thumbs Up, KJ!"

No luck. I'll try registering tomorrow.

Just read the thread. Too solemn to say, "Thumbs up, KJ!" so that is out. Maybe I'll sign up one of these days as Qdoesn'tfit or something. That forum comes across way too much like a chess club that has some tangential gambling knowledge and tries to pass it off as actual expertise.
    Last edited by redietz; 06-03-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Shack closed the kewlj thread and announced that any talk of KJ would be considered trolling. The cover up continues.
    Yeah that certainly seems like a man pretty uncomfortable with his own actions and his part of allowing himself to be played and used like he did. It is sad that he continues to not be man enough to deal with it or now even look himself in the mirror. But I really don't wish him and ill feelings so I am glad he closed the thread. This thread wasn't about re-visiting that or any of Mike's shortcomings. So again, I will just say Thank you to Mike for allowing my post. It meant a lot to me.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I wonder if I have an account at WoV. If I do, I'll try to sign in and say, "Thumbs Up, KJ!"

No luck. I'll try registering tomorrow.

Just read the thread. Too solemn to say, "Thumbs up, KJ!" so that is out. Maybe I'll sign up one of these days as Qdoesn'tfit or something. That forum comes across way too much like a chess club that has some tangential gambling knowledge and tries to pass it off as actual expertise.
    I would ask you not to do that...on my behalf. I don't wish to create any more grief for Wizard. That is not what this thread was about. But one does wonder where the hell is Qfit? After manipulating and bullying Wizard, using him like a little bitch, he disappeared after getting what he wanted. It was all very predictable.

And while I really don't wish any more grief for Mike, I simply won't allow him or his co-horts like BBB to change the facts. The actual banning had nothing to do with threats (of telling the truth) or the manufactured reason of posting private conversations, or violating a truce or any other made up bullshit. The facts are Mike allowed himself to be bullied, manipulated and used by Qfit into banning me. And he should be uncomfortable with that as he obviously is by his actions of shutting down discussion. Maybe one day he will grow some ballz, tell the truth and set himself free from the dishonesty that obviously bothers him.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-03-2018 at 09:04 PM.

I honestly am not reading any of these sites much these days, nor do I anticipate participating much, especially with the direction Dan Druff has chosen or allowed this site to go.

After spending most of April on an extended Trip to Pa to bury and wrap up some financial ends of my partner and friend, I have really submerged myself pretty hard back into blackjack play. May was my best month ever EV-wise. For those that have repeatedly proven they don't understand that concept, that means I played a great deal. I put in more table time (EV) that any other month...ever. And while my results didn't match my EV....it wasn't my best month ever result-wise, it was a good solid 5 figure month of blackjack winnings and I will take that any month.

I intend to continue to rack up a great deal of play in the coming months, to really sub-merge myself into my career to fill some of the void in my life. Between that and getting my house ready for market I expect to keep pretty busy. My brother and I are going to sell my house and buy a two bedroom condo in a nice, secure highrise (location yet to be determined). So I don't anticipate participating here or any other forum all that much. I am just not going to continue with all this drama that MrV loves so much. There is more to life than all this goofy shit.

And while I really don't wish any more grief for Mike,kj

what makes you think the manboy has experienced a speck of grief regarding you.
    I bet he is happy with his decision and has been living his life without thinking about you for a second. Same with me, and the dozens of people he banned. He experiences no grief from his actions. People may question him here and there....but he is all powerful....he doesnt experience ill feelings or grief.

he hasnt lost a nights sleep

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post

I bet he is happy with his decision and has been living his life without thinking about you for a second. Same with me, and the dozens of people he banned. He experiences no grief from his actions. People may question him here and there....but he is all powerful....he doesnt experience ill feelings or grief.

You may possibly be right LarryS. I don't believe that though. I honestly belief that Mike is basically a decent guy. He has short comings as we all do. And one of his is pretty obvious. He has so much insecurity that it matters a great deal to him what other people think of and about him. His reputation if you will. Again, it is very similar to Donald Trumps views involving his "brand". Anything to protect the brand! The similarities are striking.

But because I still belief Mike is basically a decent guy (just way too insecure), I believe some of these things he knows are wrong...bother him. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I have read him wrong and he has no soul. Every single day that passes, he sort proves me wrong a little more. But that is his issue. I don't dislike Micheal Shackleford. I never did. I don't really know him except through online contacts and discussions (private and public). Maybe he just is not the person I thought and still think he is and is very comfortable with his actions. I just don't believe that.

and this seemed like the site to do so, not the garbage/hate site that until recently, I participated at. kj the liar

here he bashes this site and its people and claims he dosent participate here....then he runs here to participate.

and anyone reading the wov post can see its all about a narcissist using an unfortunate situation to talk about himself and his life...again ...me me me.

a shallow attempt to get onto a board that he has a hard-on for.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

You may possibly be right LarryS. I don't believe that though. I honestly belief that Mike is basically a decent guy. He has short comings as we all do. And one of his is pretty obvious. He has so much insecurity that it matters a great deal to him what other people think of and about him. His reputation if you will. Again, it is very similar to Donald Trumps views involving his "brand". Anything to protect the brand! The similarities are striking.

But because I still belief Mike is basically a decent guy (just way too insecure), I believe some of these things he knows are wrong...bother him. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I have read him wrong and he has no soul. Every single day that passes, he sort proves me wrong a little more. But that is his issue. I don't dislike Micheal Shackleford. I never did. I don't really know him except through online contacts and discussions (private and public). Maybe he just is not the person I thought and still think he is and is very comfortable with his actions. I just don't believe that.
    the manboy has admitted that he suspends peole when he is in a bad mood. He offered that gleefully. So do you think he agonizes over these things when all he really wants to do is turn a bad day into a good one by administering punishment. Its his words. I woud rather go by what he says rather than by what you think.

He also says he wants to keep the suspension list because he wants to inflict shame on people when he doles out punishment

So really,,,,,am i supposed to believe you...or am i to instead believe my lying eyes.

and this seemed like the site to do so, not the garbage/hate site that until recently, I participated at. kj the liar

here he bashes this site and its people and claims he dosent participate here....then he runs here to participate.

and anyone reading the wov post can see its all about a narcissist using an unfortunate situation to talk about himself and his life...again ...me me me.

a shallow attempt to get onto a board that he has a hard-on for.
    LarryS, this post completely exemplifies what I stated in the line that you quoted. This is a garbage site. This is a hate site. And YOU are a hater.

You asked me a question. Despite all your history of previous attacks, I treated you like an adult and respectfully replied. And you returned that with your usual attacks and hate.

I won't be a part of it any more Larry. Both my own medical issue last fall and my partners passing remind me that Life is just too short for this kind of nonsense....this kind of negativity. You do your thing...your hate/attack thing, but I just won't be a part of it. You are going to have to find someone else to direct your venom at.

"Hater?"

I don't really detect a lot of hate from this board; just a bunch of retired and soon to be retired baby boomers flipping off the world, doling out as much shit (and occasional pearls of wisdom and insight) as they can before their inevitable dirtnap.

Thnk: "rage against the night."

Don't take it personally, or seriously; that's the ticket.
    What, Me Worry?

Calling me a "hater" is just a deflection of a valid point i made.

here is a guy that refers to this site in a disparaging manner on another board and references that he no longer posts here.....then he runs here and posts And what does he post about?.......the me me me KJ of course.

I bring it up and instead of addressing the hypocrisy....he hurls the moniker "hater" at me.

Nice try. But that juvenile method of debate or discourse is for the mentally weak.

be a man and address the hypocrisy. Go ahead.....you said you dont post here anymore and then you couldnt resist the me me me opportunity to talk bout yourself some more. And to open up the nuking from Wov TIMELINE FOR THE 100TH TIME.

you are so transparent. The return here had a big me me me aspect to it....as did the post on wov detailing your life

If kewlj were mature and wasn't so "me me me" oriented he'd probably be able to have a discussion with his critics and would be able to provide info to further a discussion. Instead his "me me me" turns everyone else into a hater or as he puts it, anti-AP. Once he realizes it's not all about him and others might know a thing or two, he'll grow up.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    If kewlj were mature and wasn't so "me me me" oriented he'd probably be able to have a discussion with his critics and would be able to provide info to further a discussion. Instead his "me me me" turns everyone else into a hater or as he puts it, anti-AP. Once he realizes it's not all about him and others might know a thing or two, he'll grow up.
    KJ's gambing concepts were met by mockery and ridicule from you, Singer, Blackhole and a few others. When you realize that ignorant blather only begets more ignorant blather you'll grow up.

KJ's gambing concepts were met by mockery and ridicule from you, Singer, Blackhole and a few others. When you realize that ignorant blather only begets more ignorant blather you'll grow up.

Then again, sometimes when one provides "info to further a discussion" or verify certain things, it allegedly doesn't get read...or opened.

It doesn't matter WHO posts on this forum- there are NO sane discussions.

Mickeycrimm the me me me kid immediately launched his anti-AP tirade because he wouldn't, or couldn't, explain how losing so much money gave him his best gambling day. He still hasn't revealed his secret formula for claiming a win when he loses real dollars.

Anyone making such a claim needs to understand it will need a lengthy explanation. There was no explanation. I was just anti-AP.

At least he did explain his two table counting and conceded he couldn't see all the cards. I had hope for him there. But it was a false hope... I'm still anti-AP in his mind.

And you mickeycrimm? I still haven't said a bad word about you.

Mickeycrimm the me me me kid immediately launched his anti-AP tirade because he wouldn't, or couldn't, explain how losing so much money gave him his best gambling day. He still hasn't revealed his secret formula for claiming a win when he loses real dollars.

Anyone making such a claim needs to understand it will need a lengthy explanation. There was no explanation. I was just anti-AP.

At least he did explain his two table counting and conceded he couldn't see all the cards. I had hope for him there. But it was a false hope... I'm still anti-AP in his mind.

And you mickeycrimm? I still haven't said a bad word about you.
    KJ didn't have to do any explaining to me about playing off a lot of positive EV but getting negative results because I knew exactly what he was talking about. It happens to me all the time. But it also happens in reverse and KJ knows that to. Yesterday I played off $500 in positive EV but wound up a $130 loser. The day before I played off $560 in positive EV but wound up an $1100 winner. My objective is to play off as much positive EV as I can. Rarely will I land, moneywise, on exactly what the expectation says I should for the day. That's the variance I deal with but it pretty much balances out on a monthly basis.

All KJ was saying was he had a big day for positive EV but a bad day for results. It's not his fault you don't understand it.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    It doesn't matter WHO posts on this forum- there are NO sane discussions.
    That's because the forum is loaded with trolls. Do you really expect me to be civilized with Singer while he posts nothing but venemous remarks about me?

Gosh mickeycrimm, I prefer my days playing negative EV and hitting a royal. The royal I can take to the bank. The positive EV I can't. I don't think I can even exchange it for Bitcoin.

Keep banking that positive EV though. They might monetize it someday. LOL

Thread Information