Page 132 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I'm having GF flashbacks.
    Simple solution: Have prettier girlfriends (GF).

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    STFU V Bitch, you ass kissing, female ,chameleon punk!
    LOL...you forgot overweight, pleasures himself to pot stirring, little punk
    Hi V.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Hello, Mr. Crimm.

Skipped overt without reading the quoted crap from what's his face, bwa ha ha.

Nice try, though.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Hello, Mr. Crimm.

Nice try, though.
    You betcha.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Hello, Mr. Crimm.

Nice try, though.
    You read every word fat boy

I'll admit, I am biased towards Wizard as he had always been nice and sweet towards me.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Maybe the wiz owed QFIT a favor; maybe QFIT had something on the wiz: I don't know, but yeah, the wiz favored QFIT over you.
    Interesting you say this. I am going to post a quote from a private message from Wizard on the same day that he banned me (about 4 hours prior).

"I will be sorry to see you go. If I had the choice between you and Norm as members, I would take you any day."

I have posted the screen shot before on another site, so you know I have proof. I have received criticism for posting screenshots, so I will just post the quote.

The next paragraph you may also find interesting.

"In my defense, I have considered Norm a friend for years before his first post. He has helped me out several times when I needed some difficult blackjack math confirmed and he has never asked for anything in return. So, when he, after all the favors he has done for me, asked for one in return, I had a hard time saying "no.""

Remember this is 4 hours before he banned me.
    so is it so surprising? Maybe for make believe nathan.....but not for anyone else

so the wizard is a person proven to be someone without a backbone. We knew that. He is the "manboy". Do you think manboys are willing to do whats right rather than do whats easy? He has a problem.

He also says that he punishes people when he is in a bad mood. Again....he has a problem.

He treats women as scenery and objects, while objectifying them he also finds time to disrespect his wife talking about her ball and chain mentality...he has problems

he writes articles on such subjects as overseas prostitutes that he hung around with.....as if his wife and kids never existed...as if it wouldnt cause issues in their life when others bring it to their attention.....again he has problems

He waived a tin cup and collected money from member suckers, while asking people who didnt contributed to say why.....as he was negotiating a multimillion dollar deal to sell the site. And he didnt offer to return the money untill it was brought up by a member....shady.....and yes he has problems

this is the "nice guy" that tasha talks about.

he will "protect" others as long as its a popular thing to do...or as long as he doesnt get push back. He is a manboy. And that what a manboy does....as he rides his unicycle and juggles.

Larry, I mentioned that Wizard has always been nice and sweet TO ME!

the world doesnt revolve around you

If someone treats others like shit, and I open my eyes and see it.....then I diont care if I personally avoided the wrath.

eventually it will come for me.

and when it does someone else can use that line

for some people its all abiut me me me.......and fuck everyone else. As long as me me me is treated ok.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Come to think of it...there have been about 3-4 members at WoV, since I left that have seemed to have the sole purpose of posting negatively about me (even after I was gone). SidtheSquid comes to mind and a couple others. And there is something all these guys had in common, references from the old blackjackinfo forum (same as Mrbo).

I guess that is proof that time doesn't heal all wounds. It's been going on 8 years since that forum closed.

Add on: I was just looking at Mrbo's posts and just noticed something very interesting. MrBo's very first post at WoV was in a thread entitled "contact KewlJ". The thread was started by this poster sidthesquid who I just mentioned. Sid was requesting from the WoV, if anyone had a picture or any personal information, address, phone number on me.

To his credit Wizard stepped in and shut down sidthesquid and when sid refused to cease and tried again, Wizard banned him. Interesting that just days later, in this very same thread, Mrbo emerges and just like sidthesquid, makes references to the old blackjackinfo and unflattering remarks about me.

So yeah, Axelwolf, maybe there is some doubt that Mrbo is bojack the BJHoF member.
    The Wizard is a good guy. He protects even banned members and bans people asking for personal information on those banned people.

On a side note, are you implying that Sidthesquid and Mr. Bo are the same person? :/

tasha had a memory lapse

What do you mean by memory lapse, Larry?:/

Tasha, have you figured out yet that this site is NOT pro-WoV?

Some of the more vocal posters have little if anything good to say about the wiz.

Pay attention, maybe you'll learn something.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Hello, Mr. Crimm.

Nice try, though.
    You read every word fat boy

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    the world doesnt revolve around you

If someone treats others like shit, and I open my eyes and see it.....then I diont care if I personally avoided the wrath.

eventually it will come for me.

and when it does someone else can use that line

for some people its all abiut me me me.......and fuck everyone else. As long as me me me is treated ok.
    With larry it's all about "me me me and what I I I can do to troll someone someone someone."
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-18-2018 at 03:50 AM.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    What do you mean by memory lapse, Larry?:/
    read what you claim you said and what i quoted...and you will have your answer

Alan says he is done posting... a few weeks later he gets Rob Singer back on the site so he joins back in only to troll everyone that isn't in the Confederacy. This is only a place to tell the Confederacy to Fuck Off and call them names.

I don't mind anymore... usually I don't like to talk or type like this but I will make an exception for the Confederacy of Dunces.

Fuck MendleBread, Welfare Rob, Mrs Pothead V who isn't a Lawyer, Larry the Fake Jew S, and the rest of them. It would be nice if they would STFU but they love this garbage... they actually enjoy coming in here and reading the comments good or bad against them because they have nothing else worth anything. Go Fuck Yourselves and Die like your Pal Bourdain!

You can always be counted on for a bit of low-brow entertainment, monet.

Who can't stop and gawk at a train wreck unfolding before their eyes?
    What, Me Worry?

Tasha, have you figured out yet that this site is NOT pro-WoV?

Some of the more vocal posters have little if anything good to say about the wiz.

Pay attention, maybe you'll learn something.
    The light started to flicker on in my head a little while ago. I was just thinking of writing something like, "I'm beginning to acknowledge that a lot of people on here were banned from WOV so of course they wouldn't be saying good things about it."

Give the girl a kewpie doll.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Alan says he is done posting... a few weeks later he gets Rob Singer back on the site so he joins back in only to troll everyone that isn't in the Confederacy.
    That has been the ongoing pattern for a very long time. If I didn't know better I would think they were stock puppets. I have no doubt they communicate behind the scenes and coordinate their B'S.

Thread Information