Page 134 of 505 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 10091

Thread: The WoV Thread

Nothing wrong with playing any denomination including pennies, if the percentage and the hourly is good enough then go for it.

I have played .25 VP that was worth as much as a 200% advantage.

Redietz your lie was when you wrote "No, Mr. Mendelson is not a sockpuppet of mine. I just happen to privately mention things and voila, they appear on the forum."

You didn't tell me you were a twenty-five cent VP player in any kind of private message. You posted it. To say you told me in a private message makes it seem I broke some confidence.

And for the record I never criticized you or anyone else for playing low denomination. And lately all I play is 25-cent video poker.

My post to slingshot was to reassure him that even at his low denomination play there were others like him -- even APs.

Now how are you going to twist this, redietz? You'll never give up trying to damage me.

PS. Red Rock has 8/5:Bonus and 10/6 Double Double Bonus at 25-cents.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Redietz your lie was when you wrote "No, Mr. Mendelson is not a sockpuppet of mine. I just happen to privately mention things and voila, they appear on the forum."

You didn't tell me you were a twenty-five cent VP player in any kind of private message. You posted it. To say you told me in a private message makes it seem I broke some confidence.

And for the record I never criticized you or anyone else for playing low denomination. And lately all I play is 25-cent video poker.

My post to slingshot was to reassure him that even at his low denomination play there were others like him -- even APs.

Now how are you going to twist this, redietz? You'll never give up trying to damage me.

PS. Red Rock has 8/5:Bonus and 10/6 Double Double Bonus at 25-cents.

Reading comprehension is not your strong point. Maybe narcissism is. Or selective editing. You conveniently missed the first line, "Note to Axelwolf regarding Mr. Mendelson's post above: No, Mr. Mendelson is not a sockpuppet of mine...."

That means I'm addressing AxelWolf. The reason the note is to Axelwolf is because the PM in which I mention you take shots at me for playing quarter video poker was to Axelwolf, obviously. I wrote the PM to AxelWolf, and voila, you took a shot at me for playing quarter video poker. It was amazing, really.

Now how could you miss the first line, "Note to Axelwolf regarding Mr. Mendelson's post above:?" I have no idea.

As to whether you were empathetically consoling slingshot for his level of play or taking a shot at APs in general and me in particular, I leave that for readers to decide. Slingshot was being self effacing in implying that his level of play was not worthy of regard or comment. You said that APs play at that level and mention me. No APs actually get mentioned, because none of the known APs on this forum is known to be primarily a quarters player. And I'm not really an AP, anyway. So someone mentioning me is pretty out there.

The PM was to Axelwolf. Amazing. You let Argentino lie his brains out, and you mistakenly misread something I write, and decide -- gotcha -- I caught you in a lie. Comedic. How many lies has Argentino continually spun here under your watchful gaze?
    Last edited by redietz; 06-21-2018 at 05:07 AM.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, I'm lost on this one.

Redietz is playing his diversion game again.

I don't know about all that.

I just seen my name mentioned multiple times and I don't have any clue what you gays are going on about.

Beatlejuice, beatlejuice, beatlejuice...

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

I just seen my name mentioned multiple times and I don't have any clue what you gays are going on about.
    Exactly.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

You post more Gay Shit than all the Fags on these Forums. You even go so far as to post up Gay Cartoon Pictures... so Shut The Fuck Up You Faggot!

Babs was wrong in her suspension of Boz. Jews and gays do not have exclusive rights to be victims of Hitler. He killed millions of Russians, poles, Czechs, French and English. The fact that ams is gay is irrelevant. Ams is a provocateur, a hater of Trump and Trump supporters. He deserves no quarter.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Babs libtards over at WoV call Fox News "faux news" and according to them is not news. I cover FNC, CNN and MSNBC plus yahoo news, msn news and google news. For over a year if I wanted to hear or read "trump/russia, trump/russia, trump/russia" I tune one of them in. If I wanted to hear about how justice department officials tried to torpedo the Trump campaign then, when that failed, layed the seeds for a false impeachment, I had to go to Fox News because the other outlets wouldn't cover it.

Hannity has been on top of this story for over a year. Mainstream media called him a lunatic. Called the story a nothing burger. They have done everything they can to get him fired. But he keeps ticking. Hannity has hammered away day after day. The evidence coming to light has been painstakingly slow and justice department officials are/have been doing everything in their power to cover up their wrongdoing.

The mainstream media avoided the story for as long as they could but with the IG Report and congressional hearings that has been increasingly difficult for them to do. Mainstream media silence on growing evidence of criminal wrongdoing by holdovers from the Obama justice department is a sneaky form of fake news.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-25-2018 at 04:05 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

AMS comes across as hate filled as a person can be.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Yes, he is definitely a leftist bully and Babs is his enabler. AMS posts have Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals written all over them. Hitler's psychological profile has Rules for Radicals written all over it. Two peas in a pod.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Yes, he is definitely a leftist bully and Babs is his enabler. AMS posts have Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals written all over them. Hitler's psychological profile has Rules for Radicals written all over it. Two peas in a pod.
    That would have to be an extremely extra large pod.

In the Trump thread lowlife POS Terapined got away with delivering insulting posts to Axel. Babs don't make a move. Then lowlife POS Terapined delivered an insulting post to RS. Babs don't make a move. The Wizard caught up with the insult to RS and suspended POS Terapined for 3 days. This went on from page 409 to page 415. Babs was making posts on these pages as well so there is no way she missed the insults to Axel and RS. The Wizard had to step in and do her job for her, and that was only for RS. Babs just can't pull the trigger on her despicable libtards.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    In the Trump thread lowlife POS Terapined got away with delivering insulting posts to Axel. Babs don't make a move. Then lowlife POS Terapined delivered an insulting post to RS. Babs don't make a move. The Wizard caught up with the insult to RS and suspended POS Terapined for 3 days. This went on from page 409 to page 415. Babs was making posts on these pages as well so there is no way she missed the insults to Axel and RS. The Wizard had to step in and do her job for her, and that was only for RS. Babs just can't pull the trigger on her despicable libtards.

Babs and Axel are best buds so it doesn't work the same for them. They can insult each other and use different rules compared to the rest of the forum.

Babs refuses to moderate ams or terapined is all. All they do is troll the shit or of the thread and once they escalate to when they say something horrific and obviously need to be suspended, she will wait for or ask for another moderator to weigh in. It’s a joke.

Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
    I keep trying Mendlebread, Mendlebread, Mendlebread but he doesn't appear

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
    I keep trying Mendlebread, Mendlebread, Mendlebread but he doesn't appear
    Bad sit-coms often have one note characters with signature phrases

Dy-no-mite

You can call me ray.......

surprise surprise surprise

Monet started off pretending to be a james bond figure,.......and has turned into a cheesy bad sitcom character who repeats the same line for each show

where is that james bond dude that throws 20 dollar bills down on the homeless while he dodges the IRA hiding 750 k in taxable income. You now.. the "i am a bad guy, i am a lair, i am no damn good, i bleed from my ass but i dont care"...you now that tough guy.

He turned into a wimpy weak antisemite with the personality of a bad sitcom character.
    Its fun to watch the deterioration unfold,

Such a change. A devolution.

Thread Information