Page 137 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Looks like all you do is "rest your case" no matter who's disagreeing with you or exposing you. Weak people are sickening, and that's you.

The economy is getting better and better. If you can't make money now you never will, but that say's more about you than the economy.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Unfortunately California's economy is in bad shape and you can blame the Democrats who raised the gas tax by 18 cents a gallon along with increased taxes on upper income residents. Consumers are afraid to spend and the high cost of housing and sales tax of about 10% isn't helping. While the rest of the country is doing well California is not.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Unfortunately California's economy is in bad shape and you can blame the Democrats who raised the gas tax by 18 cents a gallon along with increased taxes on upper income residents. Consumers are afraid to spend and the high cost of housing and sales tax of about 10% isn't helping. While the rest of the country is doing well California is not.
    The rest of the country will wind up like California if the left has its way.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I believe that many ideals from the Republican Party are superior to the Democratic one but this is the biggest issue I have. I do not understand how anyone would want to be a Democrat when they believe in more Government Control...

Limits of Government

Republicans believe that a smaller government is better. According to the Republican view, the government should have less responsibilities and should not interfere in the economic sphere.

Democrats believe that the government should have a strong role in helping and supporting Americans. The intervention of the government in the public sphere includes the creation of regulation for businesses and for the health care system.

Since 1932, only once has a party held the White House for less than eight years: the administration of Democrat Jimmy Carter from 1976 to 1980.

If Putin helped to elect Donald Trump then we owe him a great big thank you. What has Trump done for Putin in return? After all, the ultimate goal of Putin and the Russians is a weaker America.

1. Trump's regulation and tax cuts put the American economy on overdrive resulting in a stronger America. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

2. Trump pushed through a record military budget resulting in a much stronger American military. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

3. Trump gave the greenlight to Keystone, Dakota Access and ANWR which deteriorates Russia's position in the world oil market. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

4. Trump gave significant military aid to Ukraine resulting in a weaker Russian position. Something Obama was to chickenshit to do. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

5. Trump bombed Russia's ally, Syria, twice despite Mr. Putin's warnings. Something Obama was to chickenshit to do. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

6. Trump demanded that NATO countries spend more money weakening Russia's position. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

7. Trump berates German chancellor Angela Merkel for enriching the Russians by buying oil and gas from them....while NATO is spending tremendous resources to defend her country from the Russians. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

8. Trump placed sanctions on Russia and expelled 60 diplomats. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

How much on the above list would Hillary have done if she had been President? Zilch! If Putin and the Russians truly wanted Trump to win the Presidency then my advice to them is....be careful what you wish for.

Anyways, if Putin helped to elect Trump then I give a big THANK YOU to Mr. Putin.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I think putin wanted to have a hand in the election of either party....so that whoever was elected felt indebted to him and his country. so they played both sides.

they fucked with both sides.

and they did it in a way where it could be traced to them. The lowlevel people of russia were caught....and are being prosecuted. And putin got what he wanted. But he didnt cout on trump being an outside the box politician. So trump is not behaving as a typical american politician

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I believe that many ideals from the Republican Party are superior to the Democratic one but this is the biggest issue I have. I do not understand how anyone would want to be a Democrat when they believe in more Government Control...

Limits of Government

Republicans believe that a smaller government is better. According to the Republican view, the government should have less responsibilities and should not interfere in the economic sphere.

Democrats believe that the government should have a strong role in helping and supporting Americans. The intervention of the government in the public sphere includes the creation of regulation for businesses and for the health care system.
    Sir, I firmly believe that you are smarter than that. Just because a Bush has a R after their name doesn't mean shit. The two parties have been giving the illusion of choice since I was born (76). Look at what W did after he he had control of the congerss... massive social expansion

I don't even know what R vs D means anymore. I feel pretty strongly that I don't trust anyone who blindly follows a party line. And that why I like Mr. Trump.... Both the fucktards hate him.

If the people in power hate it, that's my perfered play.

Originally Posted by Prozema View Post

Limits of Government

Sir, I firmly believe that you are smarter than that. Just because a Bush has a R after their name doesn't mean shit. The two parties have been giving the illusion of choice since I was born (76). Look at what W did after he he had control of the congerss... massive social expansion

I don't even know what R vs D means anymore. I feel pretty strongly that I don't trust anyone who blindly follows a party line. And that why I like Mr. Trump.... Both the fucktards hate him.

The Bushes, both generations supposed to be Republicans, endorsed and voted for Hillary Clinton. So did Mitt Romney and family. Says a lot about "true conservatives."

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Limits of Government

The Bushes, both generations supposed to be Republicans, endorsed and voted for Hillary Clinton. So did Mitt Romney and family. Says a lot about "true conservatives."
    Word!

Anyway, talk to me straight in a way I can understand and you've got my vote. MC 2024? Where can I donate? All I have is the I. M. A. Dumbass address... ;-)

Word!

Anyway, talk to me straight in a way I can understand and you've got my vote. MC 2024? Where can I donate? All I have is the I. M. A. Dumbass address... ;-)
    I would run, but...unfortunately, there are some photos of a hooker peeing on my bed, that if they be released....

I do not believe anyone that says they did this or did that in the last presidential election. Many people said they voted for Clinton or said they were gonna vote for Clinton but when they got in that secret booth they voted for Trump. Many of them actually came out and told everyone they voted for Clinton but they were lying! Peer Pressure.

I wasn't exactly saying that you have to be Republican... I was saying that I wouldn't want to be Democrat just on the basis that they believe in more government control which I oppose.

If Putin helped to elect Donald Trump then we owe him a great big thank you. What has Trump done for Putin in return? After all, the ultimate goal of Putin and the Russians is a weaker America.

1. Trump's regulation and tax cuts put the American economy on overdrive resulting in a stronger America. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

2. Trump pushed through a record military budget resulting in a much stronger American military. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

3. Trump gave the greenlight to Keystone, Dakota Access and ANWR which deteriorates Russia's position in the world oil market. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

4. Trump gave significant military aid to Ukraine resulting in a weaker Russian position. Something Obama was to chickenshit to do. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

5. Trump bombed Russia's ally, Syria, twice despite Mr. Putin's warnings. Something Obama was to chickenshit to do. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

6. Trump demanded that NATO countries spend more money weakening Russia's position. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

7. Trump berates German chancellor Angela Merkel for enriching the Russians by buying oil and gas from them....while NATO is spending tremendous resources to defend her country from the Russians. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

8. Trump placed sanctions on Russia and expelled 60 diplomats. Sorry, Mr. Putin.

How much on the above list would Hillary have done if she had been President? Zilch! If Putin and the Russians truly wanted Trump to win the Presidency then my advice to them is....be careful what you wish for.

Anyways, if Putin helped to elect Trump then I give a big THANK YOU to Mr. Putin.
    Trump on Putin: 'I'll be his worst nightmare' if things don't work out, 'but I don't think it'll be that way'

I believe Trump when he says this!

I do not believe anyone that says they did this or did that in the last presidential election. Many people said they voted for Clinton or said they were gonna vote for Clinton but when they got in that secret booth they voted for Trump. Many of them actually came out and told everyone they voted for Clinton but they were lying! Peer Pressure.

I wasn't exactly saying that you have to be Republican... I was saying that I wouldn't want to be Democrat just on the basis that they believe in more government control which I oppose.
    I remember a lot of people saying they didn't vote at all because the Media said Hilary Clinton was going to win in a landslide victory and Donald Trump was laughingly far behind.

If Mueller were to find that during the election Trump payed the Russians $15,000,000 for a dossier of fabricated stories to defame Hillary what do you think he would call it? Collusion? If he couldn't prosecute would he turn it over to Congress as grounds for impeachment?

Hillary is the one that colluded with the Russians, vis a vie, the dossier. And what about Uranium One? The Clinton Foundation was enriched by $400,000,000 and the Russians wound up in control of 25% of United States uranium supply. The mainstream media will not touch either of these stories. They don't fit in with their anti-Trump agenda.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 07-21-2018 at 05:30 AM.

If Mueller were to find that during the election Trump payed the Russians $15,000,000 for a dossier of fabricated stories to defame Hillary what do you think he would call it? Collusion? If he couldn't prosecute would he turn it over to Congress as grounds for impeachment?

Hillary is the one that colluded with the Russians, vis a vie, the dossier. And what about Uranium One? The Clinton Foundation was enriched by $400,000,000 and the Russians would up in control of 25% of United States uranium supply. The mainstream media will not touch either of these stories. They don't fit in with their anti-Trump agenda.

These Libs have gone insane to actually say that our President committed Treason. Over at WoV they are saying the same BS. Treason has to be the most serious crime out of all of them. If you are accusing someone of Treason you are saying we want to prosecute you for said crime and after convicted take you out back and line you up against the wall with a firing squad. Freedom of Speech is one thing but is calling and printing that our President has committed Treason without Proof or a hearing too far??

Everyone just forgets our History. Recent and Past History.

Kennedy was pretty well loved and popular but his personal life was just as nasty as Trumps. JFK had some serious issues when it came to cheating on wives. Kennedy and his family have a pretty dark past similar to Trump.

You guys should go back and look at Ronald Reagan. Two things just off of the top of my head. Ronald seen a UFO in 1974 and since that time he constantly thought about us getting attacked by aliens. Even if that one is a bit of a stretch you should look at what he said about Cesar Chavez and how he was against organized labor with the immigrant workers in of all places... California.

LBJ... many people still believe he had something to do with the assassination of JFK. I could care less but if you look at his political career he was in charge for a very long time. He won his election after being President from the assassination and he would of most likely won again if he ran for his 2nd term or 3rd term depending on how you look at it. Mind you this is Democrat against Democrat.

Ford and Carter... nobody really liked them did they?

Bush and W... obvious Oil Men who profited and still profit off of Politics. Bush Sr was head of the CIA for a moment... head of the CIA!!

Clinton was Impeached and the Senate saved him but everyone seems to forget that or just let that go.

Barack Hussein Obama... All that is needed is his full name here... How the F did someone with this name become President for 8 years? I guess not very hard to imagine when you look at who he ran against.

The truth is it really doesn't matter who is the President... he isn't really running things although Trump may actually be running things more so than any President since Andrew Jackson who actually started the Democratic Party and became wealthy exploiting the American Indian. Very Wealthy Indeed.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I got 10k that says Trump will not be forced out of office this term.
    I am not betting Mickey, but I think you are thinking with your heart, not brain.
    KJ, it's okay that we disagree on Trump. Neither of us is 100% right and neither of us are 100% wrong. It's in the eye of the beholder.

PS: I like my proposition. The big books still have impeachment at +200.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I got 10k that says Trump will not be forced out of office this term.
    I am not betting Mickey, but I think you are thinking with your heart, not brain.
    KJ, it's okay that we disagree on Trump. Neither of us is 100% right and neither of us are 100% wrong. It's in the eye of the beholder.

PS: I like my proposition. The big books still have impeachment at +200.
    Careful Mickey... Impeachment and being removed from office is two different things.

Mr Clinton was impeached but was not removed from office.

Mr Nixon resigned but was not impeached.

Trump's "tough talk" is leading Germany to rethink its position in the world.

Post WWII, it was agreed world policy NOT to allow the axis powers to develop nuclear weapons, given their propensity for world domination.

Now with Trump demanding they step up and at least double their defense expendiutres to the USA they might say "fuck it, who needs the USA anymore?" and start developing nukes.

If so: how would we stop them?

Invade Berlin or Tokyo?
    Last edited by MisterV; 07-21-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information