Page 140 of 507 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Well alrighty then, that did answer my question, and quite thoroughly. I do like cats. I don’t much care for dogs.

Hi Monet. Your duck post didn't offend me. I should have been more clear... Sorry.

I have always enjoyed reading your posts both here and on WOV.

The lefties at WoV are "feelin' the love" for John McCain. They were trashing the shit out of him in 2008. McCain did some heroic things in his younger days. As a Senator he sucked. He was a RINO. He was everything that is wrong with Washington. He obviously hated Donald Trump. He fired the first salvos in his war of words with Trump. He did this to a man he knew full well would hit back. And Trump did. McCain was the one who had the Steele Dossier brought to the United States. He was out to destroy Trump any way he could. When Trump won the republican nomination McCain passed the dossier off to the Clinton campaign. Great frickin' republican, right? The Senate vote on repealing Obamacare came down to John McCain's vote. McCain had campaigned on repealing Obamacare. But he voted no. Did he do that out of ideology. Hell no. He did it to screw Trump. And in doing so he screwed the American people. That's what a dick he was.

I'm not glad that John McCain is dead. But I am glad that he is no longer in the Senate.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-27-2018 at 04:56 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Your last sentence hits it to a “T”. He seemed to have forgotten how the media treated him in 08 when he had the audacity to run against the chosen one, the messiah BO. The media trashed him and Sarah, like they always do.

The media doesn’t care he is dead, only that it’s an opportunity to bash Trump. Meanwhile he just continues to make America great again and those of us who saved and invested continue to be rewarded for making the right choices in life.

And anyone and everyone who wants to be part of this American rebirth can be. As always Hard Work and Common Sense are paying off.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The lefties at WoV are "feelin' the love" for John McCain. They were trashing the shit out of him in 2008. McCain did some heroic things in his younger days. As a Senator he sucked. He was a RINO. He was everything that is wrong with Washington. He obviously hated Donald Trump. He fired the first salvos in his war of words with Trump. He did this to a man he knew full well would hit back. And Trump did. McCain was the one who had the Steele Dossier brought to the United States. He was out to destroy Trump any way he could. When Trump won the republican nomination McCain passed the dossier off to the Clinton campaign. Great frickin' republican, right? The Senate vote on repealing Obamacare came down to John McCain's vote. McCain had campaigned on repealing Obamacare. But he voted no. Did he do that out of ideology. Hell no. He did it to screw Trump. And in doing so he screwed the American people. That's how petty he was.

I'm not glad that John McCain is dead. But I am glad that he is no longer in the Senate.
    Didn't McCain run for office? Who ran with him for VP? No other choices for VP that election year? I thought everyone said that McCain's bid for the Oval Office actually paved the way for Trump to win in 2016?
    I thank Old John McCain for allowing Trump to Win! I think McCain was a little jealous that he couldn't do what Trump did.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    The lefties at WoV are "feelin' the love" for John McCain. They were trashing the shit out of him in 2008. McCain did some heroic things in his younger days. As a Senator he sucked. He was a RINO. He was everything that is wrong with Washington. He obviously hated Donald Trump. He fired the first salvos in his war of words with Trump. He did this to a man he knew full well would hit back. And Trump did. McCain was the one who had the Steele Dossier brought to the United States. He was out to destroy Trump any way he could. When Trump won the republican nomination McCain passed the dossier off to the Clinton campaign. Great frickin' republican, right? The Senate vote on repealing Obamacare came down to John McCain's vote. McCain had campaigned on repealing Obamacare. But he voted no. Did he do that out of ideology. Hell no. He did it to screw Trump. And in doing so he screwed the American people. That's how petty he was.

Didn't McCain run for office? Who ran with him for VP? No other choices for VP that election year? I thought everyone said that McCain's bid for the Oval Office actually paved the way for Trump to win in 2016?
    I thank Old John McCain for allowing Trump to Win! I think McCain was a little jealous that he couldn't do what Trump did.
    He picked Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Conservative republicans never cared for John McCain because they knew he was a RINO (republican in name only). So he chose Palin, a real conservative, to appease the right and shore up the vote.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The lefties at WoV are "feelin' the love" for John McCain. They were trashing the shit out of him in 2008. McCain did some heroic things in his younger days. As a Senator he sucked. He was a RINO. He was everything that is wrong with Washington. He obviously hated Donald Trump. He fired the first salvos in his war of words with Trump. He did this to a man he knew full well would hit back. And Trump did. McCain was the one who had the Steele Dossier brought to the United States. He was out to destroy Trump any way he could. When Trump won the republican nomination McCain passed the dossier off to the Clinton campaign. Great frickin' republican, right? The Senate vote on repealing Obamacare came down to John McCain's vote. McCain had campaigned on repealing Obamacare. But he voted no. Did he do that out of ideology. Hell no. He did it to screw Trump. And in doing so he screwed the American people. That's what a dick he was.

Geez, Mickey for a dumass degenerate loser you make a lot of sense sometimes.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

When the fake new media reports a Trump story the WoV lefties accept it as died in the wool fact and run with it.

FAKE NEWS:

"Payments made to Daniels and MacDougal are considered campaign contributions because it helps the chances of the candidate being elected. The settlement amounts were well above the limits one can personally legally contribute to a presidential campaign. This violates campaign law and is a felony. It's an impeachable offense."

The WoV lefties are all over it. "Trumps going down. Trump will be impeached. He's a crook. We've got him now."

"John McCain has told everyone he does not want Trump at his funeral."

The WoV lefties are all over it. "McCain doesn't want that rat at his funeral."

THE REAL NEWS:

It is true that there is a limit to how much one can personally donate to a presidential campaign. However, that only applies to everyone except the candidate. The candidate can donate as much as he wants to his own campaign. He can donate a billion dollars to his campaign if he wants to. It's quite legal.

Family members of John McCain are now saying he did not request that Trump not be allowed at his funeral.

It's both hilarious and disgusting watching the WoV lefties make buffoons of themselves accepting everything fake news writes as gospel.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-28-2018 at 03:42 AM.

BBBables is saying it's nonsense that some on the left are hoping the economy crashes so they can get rid of Trump. Here's Bill Maher saying he wants a recession so they can get rid of Trump. It's in the first minute:

I have mad respect for what McCain did as POW by refusing to be released without his men. Not so much as a senator. I cannot forgive him for his thumbs down theatrics vote on Obamacare. He threw his constituents under the bus and went back on his word. He like being thought of as a maverick, but didn't like anyone else being one.

BBBables is saying it's nonsense that some on the left are hoping the economy crashes so they can get rid of Trump. Here's Bill Maher saying he wants a recession so they can get rid of Trump. It's in the first minute:
    Fuck that fucking shitweasel Bill Maher, then.

I think she's saying it's nonsense that anyone can make that assumption of everyone on the left. Like you saw me say over there (I'm guessing) I hope we do extremely well under Trump, whether that means he gets four more years or not.

Babs said:

Only the most clueless anarchist burn-it-down clowns want to see a general failure.
    So, apparently that describes Bill Maher. Works for me. Anyone who wants to see the economy tank and people get put out of work and suffer deserves to be locked in a room waist-deep in used toilet paper for six days so they can burrow like the shitweasel that they are. Fuck Bill Maher. He's been making anyone who's even remotely Liberal look bad for years, anyway.
    Last edited by Mission146; 08-28-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Name:  shitweasel2.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  163.3 KB

A shitweasel!

Lefties over at WoV preaching about racism again.
    Louis Farrakhan given the best seat in the house at the Aretha Franklin Memorial.
    Where's the outcry?
    I wonder why David Duke wasn't invited to the John McCain Memorial.
    Didn't want to hear the outcry?

I'm just saying that I think one is likely to be a racist if they don't think that an entire race has at least one tappable ass.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I'm just saying that I think one is likely to be a racist if they don't think that an entire race has at least one tappable ass.
    The only race I can think of that I didn't do was neanderthal. The timing wasn't right. And I figured out why the lefties weren't commenting on Farrahkhan having that prominent seat at the Aretha Franklin Political Rally. CNN filmed it in such a way that you couldn't see Farrahkhan. No sense in letting anyone know he was there. You had to watch Fox News to see him and lefties never watch Fox News. Just three seats away from Farrakhan was Bill Clinton. True to form Bill couldn't keep his eyes off Ariana Grande's ass.

Slick Willy!!! Love the timing joke, by the way.

I didn't say anything about Farrahkhan because I don't know who Farrahkhan is, so it didn't mean anything to me. I know a lot of people say, "I don't really watch TV," well, unless it's an NFL game or a Netflix series I like, I basically don't. That may well be why the other lefties didn't comment, though if CNN didn't show Farrahkhan, I don't really know.

Ariana Grande doesn't interest me at all, unless she's going to be on my team in a hide-and-seek game. All she'd have to do is turn sideways relative to the person seeking and nobody would be able to find her.

Name:  shitweasel2.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  163.3 KB

A shitweasel!
    That little weasel is cute as hell.

Ozzy the desk weasel is so very awesome, I would love to have it. The adorable descriptions doesn't do it justice. The little fucker loves to play.

Now I want a desk weasel for Christmas. I'll probably have to settle for a Garden Weasel.

.................................................. ...........

if you're a conservative you can easily find bozo the clown hypocrites on the liberal side saying stupid shit

if you're a liberal you can easily find bozo the clown hypocrites on the conservative side saying stupid shit

all that stuff doesn't mean jack shit

for the society to prosper each issue has to be examined and debated on its merits alone

if a point of view is torn down merely because some bozo subscribes to it then we haven't got a chance of making the right decisions
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 09-01-2018 at 07:40 AM.
    please don't feed the trolls

Traci Bingham comes to mind.
    Here's an Aretha jam that never got much radio time but is great: . RIP Aretha.

Thread Information