Page 213 of 507 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 10129

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    It goes back to what I said yesterday. I am not opposed to some relief, to help some of the many people that have zero savings, and live week to week. If we don't help these people through this extraordinary crisis, you invite looting and hijacking of trucks on their way to market. No body wants that.
    Kj this statement supports my position that you are a true liberal Democrat. Your statement is right out of the liberal playbook, and it is not supported by any data.

Liberals believe crime comes from people not having enough money, so government handouts should stop crime. There is NO data to support this. In fact, the data supports the opposite. The more our country has relied on government handouts, the higher our crime rate. The United States crime rate has exploded since the 60s due to our "war on poverty", which was basically government handout programs for rewarding lazy and bad behavior.

To illustrate my point, a good case study is the great depression in the 30s. Based on liberal logic, this should have been one of the highest crime periods in our history. In fact, the opposite happened. Crime was lower during the depression. Liberals have a hard time explaining this, since this goes against everything they believe.

Crime is not caused by people not having enough. Crime is caused by people not having the right moral compass, which comes from good parents and a religious upbringing helps.

What causes crime and stealing? It's not teaching kids right from wrong at an early age. It's not bringing up kids in a religious setting where they learn morals. It's not being raised in a two family stable household where a kid has a better chance. Don't get me wrong, someone can become great and have a good moral compass growing up in a single family household, but the odds are stacked up against them.

Kj, this is only one example of one of your statements that is very liberal. I spot them everyday. So you can claim all you want you contribute to the Republican party, but your posts indicate you're a liberal, and a Democrat.
    You are labeling and demonizing people Bob21. I guess you want a society of only people that share every beleif you have, look the way you look and worship the way you worship. That is not America Bob. See my response to you in the other thread.
    Kj, I disagree. All I'm doing is pointing out what you believe. That is not demonizing you, unless you consider being a liberal getting demonized. I can see you are very confused. Your statements indicate you're a liberal, but you don't know it. From your posts, I can tell you know very little about politics and parties.

Kj, I'm just trying to educate you. When did educating someone become "demonizing" them? This must be some more liberal logic. Again, I spotted another statement you made that indicates you're a liberal.

I'm just showing you who you are. And you should be proud of who you are. I'm a conservative and proud of it. Why are you running away from who you are?

Bobby, I am a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE! That means on matters of money and taxes and all I am conservative. That especially includes not creating a welfare class of people. I have no problem with some short term safety nets to help people get back on their feet in both normal times and especially these extraordinary times, but I don't want to create a permanent welfare class and want to incentivize people back into the workforce.

On Social issues, I am less conservative, more libertarian. People should do and be allowed to do almost whatever they like, as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. THAT is the real concept of America.

As far as judges, I don't give a shit about Judges. they are now just an extension of the political parties and that is NOT the way it was designed or suppose to be.

You righty fanatics only care about Judges for 2 reason, 1) you want to overturn Roe v Wade, for reasons that are beyond me. Doing so means more latino and black babies and you old white dudes freaking out because you are losing the majority, are speeding that up. Talk about cutting off you nose to spite your face.

Second thing is you want to overturn gay marriage, as if who anyone else loves, effects you or your marriage. Ridiculous. Live and let live. I'll tell you the truth, I would like nothing more than for a libertarian party, with real libertarian beliefs to rise to meaningful numbers. Until then the closest I have is republican because they are supposed to be about fiscal responsibility and were at one time, but really no longer are.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Over all, I like to think positively of people. I will push back if you give me grief, but even then, not always, more often than not I'll just ignore. The times that I have not ignored, eventually I've generally come back to realizing that I should have just ignored.

People in my life are happy and successful. I think highly of women too. I haven't been screwed over, so, why look negatively on anyone?

Hence, even if someone here is posting bitter garbage, I have a hard time assuming that the person could be all bad, maybe because my experience with life has always been to see the good not the bad.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

As far as judges, I don't give a shit about Judges. they are now just an extension of the political parties and that is NOT the way it was designed or suppose to be.
    Kj, if you really believe this then you don't understand our what our government was founded on or what our constitution is. This issue is the main reason religious conservative are the biggest supporters of Trump. And it's not just because of Roe vs Wade.

The main purpose of a judge is to rule based on law (passed by elected officials) and our constitution. A conservative judge does this; a liberal judge does not. So you could say a conservative judge tries to play by the rules set out by our constitution, while a liberal judge does not.

Republicans elect conservative judges, while Democrats elect liberal judges. This means Republicans play by the rules set up by our constitution, and Democrats don't. This is a simplified, but correct view of the two parties.

Judges should rule based on law and our constitution; they should not make up law from the bench. American stands for freedom, which has been taken away from us by liberal judges on the Supreme Court. And this was done mostly by Democrats putting these liberals judges in place. So I blame the Democrats for this.

By Trump electing conservative judges to our Supreme Court means he wants to give us some of our freedoms back. I'm sure you don't get this, since you don't understand how important judges are to our political process.

Most of the Democrat polices are unpopular with the public, so they need a backdoor way to get them implemented. Their backdoor way is through liberal judges (state and federal). Few people understand how important this topic is, or how underhanded the Democrat party is.

As far as gay marriage, I really don't care about this issue, but I get why some social conservatives do. I probably shouldn't have brought it up, but I guess it was the troll in me. Lol. I knew it'd hit your button and get a raise out of you so I couldn't resist. And it worked.

Kj, you need to stop being so sensitive and get a funny bone. This is another reason I can tell you're a liberal; you struggle with humor and you take things much too seriously.

Bobby, I am a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE! That means on matters of money and taxes and all I am conservative. That especially includes not creating a welfare class of people. I have no problem with some short term safety nets to help people get back on their feet in both normal times and especially these extraordinary times, but I don't want to create a permanent welfare class and want to incentivize people back into the workforce.

On Social issues, I am less conservative, more libertarian. People should do and be allowed to do almost whatever they like, as long as they aren't hurting anyone else. THAT is the real concept of America.

You righty fanatics only care about Judges for 2 reason, 1) you want to overturn Roe v Wade, for reasons that are beyond me. Doing so means more latino and black babies and you old white dudes freaking out because you are losing the majority, are speeding that up. Talk about cutting off you nose to spite your face.

Second thing is you want to overturn gay marriage, as if who anyone else loves, effects you or your marriage. Ridiculous. Live and let live. I'll tell you the truth, I would like nothing more than for a libertarian party, with real libertarian beliefs to rise to meaningful numbers. Until then the closest I have is republican because they are supposed to be about fiscal responsibility and were at one time, but really no longer are.
    You can write all the paragraphs you want Kewlj but it doesn’t change the ancient saying; if it walks like a liberal and talks like a liberal, it’s probably a liberal.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

You can write all the paragraphs you want Kewlj but it doesn’t change the ancient saying; if it walks like a liberal and talks like a liberal, it’s probably a liberal.
    LOL. You said in one sentence better than what I was trying to saying in about 5 to 10 paragraphs. I need to take lessons from you.

Kj, you need to stop being so sensitive and get a funny bone. This is another reason I can tell you're a liberal; you struggle with humor and you take things much too seriously.
    I have enough of a funny bone to know that you are a joke.

Seriously Bob21, every single post you judge and demonize. You are everything I despise in gambling forums, because you make everything about politics when almost nothing should be. yeah, I have talked some politics in the past few weeks, out of boredom and because this forum is a lost cause. It is past the point of no return.

But political discussion should not be part of any gambling forum. It is a big part of where WoV went wrong. And the owners recently tried to pull back there, but it is sort of too late there as well. The lines have been drawn. That is not what gambling/AP forums are supposed to be about. I know there are political forums out there if that is what you want to turn every discussion into.

Those that know me from other forums, probably know I have a pretty good online relationship with a couple AP's, none more so that the guy with "21' as part of his handle. I have communicated with him on and off forums for 15 year now, since I first started. We joke a lot on public forums, between serious discussions and we communicate regularly privately. There is no one I have communicated with more than him. And do you know I have no idea his political views, nor do I want to. There is no reason to.

Another guy, here in Vegas, hard to describe our relationship. Friendly but he has taken his pokes at me over the years. I don't communicate with him nearly as much, but value when I do because he is one of the top table game AP's anywhere. And guess what, I have no idea his political views, nor do I want to. These are gambling/AP forums. I don't get why so many of you now make everything political.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I have enough of a funny bone to know that you are a joke.

Seriously Bob21, every single post you judge and demonize. You are everything I despise in gambling forums, because you make everything about politics when almost nothing should be. yeah, I have talked some politics in the past few weeks, out of boredom and because this forum is a lost cause. It is past the point of no return.

But political discussion should not be part of any gambling forum. It is a big part of where WoV went wrong. And the owners recently tried to pull back there, but it is sort of too late there as well. The lines have been drawn. That is not what gambling/AP forums are supposed to be about. I know there are political forums out there if that is what you want to turn every discussion into.

Those that know me from other forums, probably know I have a pretty good online relationship with a couple AP's, none more so that they guy with "21' as part of his handle. I have communicated with him on and off forums for 15 year now, since I first started. We joke a lot on public forums, between serious discussions and we communicate regularly privately. There is no one I have communicated with more than him. And do you know I have no idea his political views, nor do I want to. There is no reason to.

Another guy, here in Vegas, hard to describe our relationship. Friendly but he has taken his pokes at me over the years. I don't communicate with him nearly as much, but value when I do because he is one of the top table game AP's anywhere. And guess what, I have no idea his political views, nor do I want to. These are gambling/AP forums. I don't get why so many of you now make everything political.
    Kj, this is where you are wrong! Just because I point our inconsistencies in your statements, you say I'm "demonizing" you. You're also are upset because I've identified you correctly as being a liberal. That brings up another question: Why do liberals hate being called liberals?

Btw, this is another example of you being a liberal. Whenever liberals can't defend what they believe they claim the other side is 'demonizing" them. I see liberals doing this all the time on political talk programs. It's probably where you picked up this tactic.

And you are the one that has moved politics to the Vegas channel. I've tried to not do that and just keep politics to the coronavirus channel. I've tried to respect what Dan has done here, because I really like this forum. It's rare to find intelligent conservatives in the world. And who would have thought you'd find them on VCT.

I even like MWP bombs, and Tasha's Florida lottery picks. Who knew you could find all this on one forum.

You're even a little entertaining, but I do think there are times when you got your pants (or panties) on too tight. This is where you need to losing up.

And please don't use the word "demonizing" again. We get it's a big word and you've seen it used a lot by your liberal buddies on tv, but try to be a little original in your attacks on conservatives. Thanks!

I have never heard or seen anyone use the word demonizing in regards to politics. I thought that was my word and observation. If not, so be it.

Liberals don't hate the word liberal, that is ridiculous. Ask Bernie if he hates the word liberal.

People don't like any label put on them about anything that is not true. Politically I consider myself a moderate.....a moderate republican. So I equally don't want to be called a liberal, nor a far right religious freak conservative.

Same thing sexually. Straight guys don't like to be labeled as Gay do they. Gay guys get offended if you say they are acting like a straight guy. Bi guys, which there really is no such thing, don't like to be called either...but they have a whole bunch of denial and confusion going on.

So what do you (supposedly) straight dudes, the ultra conservative, married dudes often republican congressmen or senators, that get caught in Sexual acts in the men's room with all the toe tapping, or get caught with the males pages, or the married governor of NJ, that introduces his longtime gay lover. What do you freaks like to be called Bob?

My point? what is with the labels? Who cares. Live and let live. Only you far right fanatics care.

My point? what is with the labels? Who cares. Live and let live. Only you far right fanatics care.
    That's completely untrue! Liberals are the king of labeling people. I mean they control the government and have put in place all these forms that want to label people. Liberals love to put people in different categories. Conservatives don't do this. Conservatives try to treat people all the same. They don't care what color or nationality you are. Liberal Democrats want government polices to treat people differently based on your race and where you're from. Again, conservatives don't do this.

And every person wants to claim they are moderates. Even our left-wing buddy, MWP, claims he's a moderate. But all these so called "moderates" are really closet liberals, like you. You can identify them by their posts, and their words (or should I say "code words") they use. Liberal love "code words" to call out conservatives.

At least I'm proud of who I am, and I don't try to hide under the banner of "moderate". The "Moderate" label is for cowards, and liberals who are too embarrassed to say who they are.

It's interesting you ended your post with a slam on conservatives, calling us "far right fanatics". Yeah, you're playing the high-road and not trying to "demonize" us. Lol. At least be a little honest with your approach. You're a "demonizer". There, I threw it right back at you. I played by the liberal playbook.

All your posts indicate you're a lefty...and I mean a pretty far lefty at that. Not quite as far left as redietz, but in his ballpark. You guys could be neighbors. And I'll put accoutinquestion right in there with you guys. Hope you guys don't mind a pot smoker. Lol

Anyway, in the future, lets take this to the coronavirus channel, since I don't want to muck up the Vegas channel with politics. Thanks!

Bob21, you are lying. I tell you that you are lying and you continue to lie.

Just looked at my bank account (which is shrinking ) In 2018, I donated to 6 candidates running for office, most Senate, none my Senator. Every one of them a republican. Not a lot of money, a little over 3 grand. My hope was to preserve the senate. I knew the house was gone.

In 2016, I donated to 9 candidates, none of them for president. 8 of those were republican. Two of them involved someone that would represent me, including Joe Heck a republican who lost the Senate race. The one democrat I donated money to was the congresswoman from my district. She had very efficiently helped my partner with a problem a couple years prior, so I rewarded her with a small donation as well as voted for her.

So you can say whatever the fuck you want to say....whatever makes you feel good about hating someone that doesn't share your views 100%, but I am a republican. I vote republican more than 90% of the time, unless there is a particular candidate, I just feel is not qualified and support mostly republicans.

You saying otherwise is just a lie and it is a person, refusing to accept the truth, instead clinging to some alternative reality that they want to believe. But there is a lot of that on this forum.

Just looked at my bank account (which is shrinking ) In 2018, I donated to 6 candidates running for office, most Senate, none my Senator. Every one of them a republican. Not a lot of money, a little over 3 grand. My hope was to preserve the senate. I knew the house was gone.

In 2016, I donated to 9 candidates, none of them for president. 8 of those were republican. Two of them involved someone that would represent me, including Joe Heck a republican who lost the Senate race. The one democrat I donated money to was the congresswoman from my district. She had very efficiently helped my partner with a problem a couple years prior, so I rewarded her with a small donation as well as voted for her.

So you can say whatever the fuck you want to say....whatever makes you feel good about hating someone that doesn't share your views 100%, but I am a republican. I vote republican more than 90% of the time, unless there is a particular candidate, I just feel is not qualified and support mostly republicans.

You saying otherwise is just a lie and it is a person, refusing to accept the truth, instead clinging to some alternative reality that they want to believe. But there is a lot of that on this forum.
    Proof you donated to those candidates or it never happened.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Any whacky idea can be labeled by liberal. So then so many simple minded will just put all liberals together. As if they are anywhere near the same. There is far more variation in liberal than conservative that it renders the word relatively useless compared to conservative.

So when a liberal agrees to being a liberal, then they get to hear all the assinine stuff. "Oh look what the liberals did in such and such. Liberals are so stupid. ho ho ho." Just dumbfuckery non-stop.

I wish honest hard working black guys had militias with assault rifles and they'd show up like these white guys do. Maybe in Georgia. Just hang out. What sorta fucking view is that? liberal or conservative? Hang outside the cop station, about 3x the number of cops. Just to show yanno.. a protest. I'd love that shit. liberal or conservative? it is all nonsense.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Any whacky idea can be labeled by liberal. So then so many simple minded will just put all liberals together. As if they are anywhere near the same. There is far more variation in liberal than conservative that it renders the word relatively useless compared to conservative.

So when a liberal agrees to being a liberal, then they get to hear all the assinine stuff. "Oh look what the liberals did in such and such. Liberals are so stupid. ho ho ho." Just dumbfuckery non-stop.

I wish honest hard working black guys had militias with assault rifles and they'd show up like these white guys do. Maybe in Georgia.
    Just how much weed do you smoke, that makes you think like this?

Just looked at my bank account (which is shrinking ) In 2018, I donated to 6 candidates running for office, most Senate, none my Senator. Every one of them a republican. Not a lot of money, a little over 3 grand.

KJ, you just could not say by itself that you donated some money to the Republican Party, you just had to add that it was not a lot of money a little over 3 grand. This goes right along with your reliable posting of your yearly results always trying to prove that you are somebody. Sort of like you are an uneducated MDawg who also has inner self insecurities to deal with. Both of you are really pathetic.
    Last edited by BoSox; 05-14-2020 at 07:14 AM.

Perhaps spend more time tracking stocks

less time tracking each other.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    KJ, you just could not say by itself that you donated some money to the Republican Party, you just had to add that it was not a lot of money a little over 3 grand. This goes right along with your reliable posting of your yearly results always trying to prove that you are somebody. Sort of like you are an uneducated MDawg who also has inner self insecurities to deal with. Both of you are really pathetic.
    Bosox, I am sorry, but after reading this, I don't even know what your gripe is. I think you are just bitching to bitch. Trying to find a reason for something I do, that you can bitch at.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

I wish honest hard working black guys had militias with assault rifles and they'd show up like these white guys do. Maybe in Georgia. Just hang out.
    That sounds like some kind of backhanded racist comment.

White guys can show up with assault rifles.

But you have to "wish honest hard working black guys" had militias so they can show up with assault rifles too.

Not sure how "honest" or "hard working" these black guys are, but you got your wish. In Georgia no less.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/04/b..._source=akdart

Anyone else see EvenBob's "concerned" post about BBB today? Dude picks his spots when it comes to kissing ass. Pathetic.

Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
    Anyone else see EvenBob's "concerned" post about BBB today? Dude picks his spots when it comes to kissing ass. Pathetic.
    EvenBob is definitely a piece of shit but I think he was actually concerned about Babs. I know it’s an unpopular opinion around here, but most of you know I don’t care what others think.

Barb is not a bad person, has went through a lot of shit and is a great person if you know her. In this case I do think Bob was actually concerned about her. The bigger is why weren’t more members including the Wizard?

The lady has given so much to that site with zero compensation and has been abused all over the net. Never understood why she deals with it.

Thread Information