Page 214 of 507 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

So it looks like kewlj's crusade to get back on WoV might work after all!

http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/698/47/#post142941

Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post

Wow, just wow and congratulations to KJ. That said he will have to give up on vow to haunt the Wizard until one of them dies.

Too Much pressure from the LGBTQXYZRedietz Community.

LOL that thread is the Gay Marriage Thread!!
    It has 48 Pages... WTF??
    Last edited by monet; 05-14-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Meanwhile I had a one year suspension at DT that ended months ago. When will the Wizard release me from his prison over there?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Meanwhile I had a one year suspension at DT that ended months ago. When will the Wizard release me from his prison over there?
    They only UnBan Liberals.
    More proof that kewlJ is a Liberal.
    You have no chance as you are a Far Alt Right Conservative Republican WASP.

I guess things change after 2 years and the Chinese Flu.

Mike himself made this post about getting one chance in life and only one chance at WoV...

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...off-a-cliff/5/

Wizard
    December 6th, 2017 at 7:36:13 PM
    The rule was mainly made to prohibit banned members from just returning under a new name.
    However, I also don't want people making fake identities as a joke with the intention to troll until banned.

Much like in real life, you get only one shot. Make it count.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about BBB. I think she's a piece of shit for the way she selectively enforced the forum rules.
    In the big picture I really don't give a shit about forums anymore. The only reason I started posting here is because redietz annoys the fuck out of me.

As for the Wizard, I seriously believe that he's autistic or has Asperger syndrome or some other mental issue. He just does not know how to act around other people and it shows in the shitty way he runs his forum.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about BBB. I think she's a piece of shit for the way she selectively enforced the forum rules.
    In the big picture I really don't give a shit about forums anymore. The only reason I started posting here is because redietz annoys the fuck out of me.

As for the Wizard, I seriously believe that he's autistic or has Asperger syndrome or some other mental issue. He just does not know how to act around other people and it shows in the shitty way he runs his forum.
    KABOOM!!

I forgot to add that the Wizard is so vindictive that he'll "forget" to unban you. Can't stand him either.

Once again I have no reading comprehension.

I wasn't aware that Mike was going to make a public announcement like that, so I will give a quick update.

I contacted Mike a couple days ago requesting to be reinstated at WoV. I reminded him the reason I was banned and how that particular conflict was was no longer in play as that member no longer participates (and never did really).

Mike made the offer that I could participate at DT, I guess in his mind a probationary trial. I have declined that offer. I may have made 1 or 2 posts at DT, but I was never really a member there, nor liked that kind of discussion. I want to get back to talking about gambling and advantage play and Las Vegas and life as a player living in Vegas. All the things that initially lead me to WoV in the first place. I am not interested in harping on my sexuality. It is always others that bring that up, just as bob21 did here last night. And I don't want to talk only politics. Everything in life to me is not about politics. I don't have my friends based on politics, nor want to draw lines in the sand with other members because of their politics. So DT is not what I am looking for. It is actually what I want to get away from, what this site has become.

I was looking to move forward. It doesn't seem like that is exactly what Mike had in mind, so we are not on the same page. I don't expect any more communication, but hope we ended on decent terms with no hard feelings, we just aren't on the same page at this time.

I am disappointed because I have to get away from here. I just can't go on here. This forum is not about gambling, advantage play, Las Vegas, life in Las Vegas or any of the topics that I really want to get back to. It is 100% tribalism based on politics, with lines drawn in the sand and becomes more and more so each day.

So I don't know where I go from here. Hell I will probably be back posting in 2 days simply because I have no where else to go. And that is discouraging.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Anyone else see EvenBob's "concerned" post about BBB today? Dude picks his spots when it comes to kissing ass. Pathetic.
    EvenBob sure likes gravy on everything huh???
    This was his recent food post.
    That is Gravy... right??
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

I wasn't aware that Mike was going to make a public announcement like that, so I will give a quick update.

I contacted Mike a couple days ago requesting to be reinstated at WoV. I reminded him the reason I was banned and how that particular conflict was was no longer in play as that member no longer participates (and never did really).

Mike made the offer that I could participate at DT, I guess in his mind a probationary trial. I have declined that offer. I may have made 1 or 2 posts at DT, but I was never really a member there, nor liked that kind of discussion. I want to get back to talking about gambling and advantage play and Las Vegas and life as a player living in Vegas. All the things that initially lead me to WoV in the first place. I am not interested in harping on my sexuality. It is always others that bring that up, just as bob21 did here last night. And I don't want to talk only politics. Everything in life to me is not about politics. I don't have my friends based on politics, nor want to draw lines in the sand with other members because of their politics. So DT is not what I am looking for. It is actually what I want to get away from, what this site has become.

I was looking to move forward. It doesn't seem like that is exactly what Mike had in mind, so we are not on the same page. I don't expect any more communication, but hope we ended on decent terms with no hard feelings, we just aren't on the same page at this time.

I am disappointed because I have to get away from here. I just can't go on here. This forum is not about gambling, advantage play, Las Vegas, life in Las Vegas or any of the topics that I really want to get back to. It is 100% tribalism based on politics, with lines drawn in the sand and becomes more and more so each day.

So I don't know where I go from here. Hell I will probably be back posting in 2 days simply because I have no where else to go. And that is discouraging.
    TRUMP 2020 MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

Now bend over and stick your liberal head up your liberal ass.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Come On EvenBob!!
    That is not Chicken Parm!!
    I went through some of his food pictures.
    Triple Gravy or Cheese on Everything is not Dinner lol.

I guess it all goes in the same place huh EvenBob??
    You really love that Powdered Parmesan Cheese!!

Redietz bitches at WoV about the "hard Trumpism" here. So just what caused the hard Trumpism here?Why....it....was....the....hard....anti....Tr umpism here. What an idiot. And he is letting them all know at WoV that he is a coronavirus expert not to be questioned or criticized. What an idiot. And he is letting them all know that the Wiz is not a good sports handicapper and no one can match redietz ability in this area. Redietz has never proven his ability in this area. And fuck his "read the Kiplinger Report" or whatever that dumbass publication was called 30 years ago. What an idiot. And he lied about saying he posted under his real name here. He did no such thing. It was years before I found out his real name. What an idiot.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-14-2020 at 08:28 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Anyone else see EvenBob's "concerned" post about BBB today? Dude picks his spots when it comes to kissing ass. Pathetic.
    EvenBob sure likes gravy on everything huh???
    This was his recent food post.
    That is Gravy... right??
    Look like he dug that out of a truck stop toilet.

EvenBob is definitely a piece of shit but I think he was actually concerned about Babs. I know it’s an unpopular opinion around here, but most of you know I don’t care what others think.

Barb is not a bad person, has went through a lot of shit and is a great person if you know her. In this case I do think Bob was actually concerned about her. The bigger is why weren’t more members including the Wizard?

The lady has given so much to that site with zero compensation and has been abused all over the net. Never understood why she deals with it.
    I had talked to her a few times prior asking how she was. She has been putting her life on hold taking care of her mom for some time now. Normally BBB has something social IRL going on, so I have to think shes a little depressed being isolated. On top of that having take care of her ailing mom. However, she was upbeat for the most part.

[QUOTE=kewlJ;105393]

Last I checked there wasn't much, "gambling, advantage play, Las Vegas, life in Las Vegas or any of the topics that I really want to get back to" to speak of.

We've heard you spout your views on trump and republicans, but you don't like it when you get push back. Also, as a self admitted republican you don't seem to ever mention a problem with the other side. Curious. I mean never a word about pelosi, or schummer or shifty schiff or any other of a host of corrupt democrats. Just really odd.

Oh well, see you tomorrow.

Thread Information