Page 224 of 507 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

KJocchio has never mentioned paying FICO tax. And he wants us all to believe he had a healthcare policy with pre-existing conditions before Obamacare. Bullshit. Medicaid payed his hospital bill.
    This is one of the many times that the hobo in you shines bright. Self employed do not pay FIC"A". They pay self employment tax. You would know that if you ever reported your income from AP. I'm not saying a person should report AP income. I could care less what people do or don't pay regarding taxes. But they damn well should purchase health insurance. Otherwise they are just setting themselves up to be another leech on society. Instead of sucking Rob's knob you should be sucking off the liberals that push for you to be able to be the parasite that you try and criticize others for being.

Plus it's obvious KJ has paid his Self-Employment Tax or he wouldn't have qualified for the unemployment he is getting.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 06-08-2020 at 05:27 PM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

KJocchio has never mentioned paying FICO tax. And he wants us all to believe he had a healthcare policy with pre-existing conditions before Obamacare. Bullshit. Medicaid payed his hospital bill.
    This is one of the many times that the hobo in you shines bright. Self employed do not pay FIC"A". They pay self employment tax. You would know that if you ever reported your income from AP. I'm not saying a person should report AP income. I could care less what people do or don't pay regarding taxes. But they damn well should purchase health insurance. Otherwise they are just setting themselves up to be another leech on society. Instead of sucking Rob's knob you should be sucking off the liberals that push for you to be able to be the parasite that you try and criticize others for being.

Plus it's obvious KJ has paid his Self-Employment Tax or he wouldn't have qualified for the unemployment he is getting.
    Maxpenis, quit sucking KJocchio off for a few minutes so he can answer as to how much he has payed in SS tax. You don't like me calling it SS tax, fuck you, cocksucker. Quit fucking answering question that only your lover KJocchio can answer. If you want to see a leech on society take a look in the mirror. It's obvious you are not paying taxes much less SS tax. You can go ahead and let KJocchio fuck you in the ass before he answers the question.

And Kjocchio should explain how he got health insurance with a pre-existing condition before Obamacare.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

You don't like me calling it SS tax, fuck you, cocksucker.
    LMAO...…..Your insolent hobo ass called it the "FICO" tax.

It's a good thing civilized society created safety nets for irresponsible knob gobblers like you. Otherwise you'd be dead.

Edit to add;

"And Kjocchio should explain how he got health insurance with a pre-existing condition before Obamacare."-Resident Hobo

I will let him explain that. However, ,,,,It is something that anyone who has contributed positively to society understands. Again the hobo in you shines bright.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 06-08-2020 at 05:58 PM.

It's a good thing civilized society created safety nets for irresponsible knob gobblers like you. Otherwise you'd be dead.

Edit to add;

"And Kjocchio should explain how he got health insurance with a pre-existing condition before Obamacare."-Resident Hobo

I will let him explain that. However, ,,,,It is something that anyone who has contributed positively to society understands. Again the hobo in you shines bright.
    Is that all you got KJ's penis boy? How much of his shit did you get on your dick today? Its a no brainer you dont pay taxes much less SS tax. Maxpenis the tax cheat. And how about your health insurance? BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! Go back to sucking KJocchio's cock.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Edit to add;

Is that all you got KJ's penis boy? How much of his shit did you get on your dick today? Its a no brainer you dont pay taxes much less SS tax. Maxpenis the tax cheat. And how about your health insurance? BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! Go back to sucking KJocchio's cock.
    I absolutely have health insurance. Have maintained policies thruout my entire adult life. It is what responsible people do. So that when the time comes they don't have to declare bankruptcy or lose assets. Of course, people who have nothing to lose can depend on the kindness of the State programs to save their ass. Like it does for all of society's hobos and other assorted parasites that you constantly show your disdain for.

And Kjocchio should explain how he got health insurance with a pre-existing condition before Obamacare.
    You have become quite the poster boy for this forum, mickey. The bitter old dude unhappy with his situation that has always dominated this forum with their bitterness and hate, plus you have now become an even bigger troll that Rob Singer.

I didn't have a pre-existing condition when I decided I should have and began looking into health insurance options. It was 2009, I lived in Philadelphia and had just broken my collarbone for the second time in a couple years, once skateboarding, once rollerblading. Now those aren't serious medical emergencies resulting in huge medical bills or anything, but it got me thinking about the "double whammy" if an advantage player were to suffer some sort of major medical situation, like a car accident or longer term illness. The advantage player would be out of work for an extended period with no income coming in, yet running up quickly adding up medical bills (hence the double whammy).

Being my first venture into looking at medical insurance, the price seemed (and was) extensive. More than I was initially looking to pay. So I settled on what is called a HDHP. High deductible. It was several thousand dollar deductible, meaning it didn't cover every little thing, like my broken collarbones. It would kick in if I had a more serious accident or illness, just as I wanted.

And it so happened 2 years later after I had moved to Las Vegas, I got just such and illness, endocarditis, which is an infection that eats away the heart lining and valves, which in my case required heart valve replacement.

So I would say my reasoning several years prior, was spot on. I think not just AP's, but anyone self employed, should consider at least some sort of HDHP, protecting against that "double whammy".

Now, MickeyCrimm, I am tired of your shit. You have become King troll and are obviously very bitter about where you are in life, and your choices throughout life of crawling into a bottle of booze, that has lead to your current situation. I am sorry you are so bitter and full of regret, but I am just not going to keep playing your VCT, bitter old man troll games. I will not respond to your nonsense any longer. You are dead to me. An AP that I once had great respect for, that now has simply become a Rob Singer clone, A bitter old angry dude, pissed at his choice and situation late in life. I wish you well and hope for the best for you, but I am not going to play your games.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You have become quite the poster boy for this forum, mickey. The bitter old dude unhappy with his situation that has always dominated this forum with their bitterness and hate, plus you have now become an even bigger troll that Rob Singer.

I didn't have a pre-existing condition when I decided I should have and began looking into health insurance options. It was 2009, I lived in Philadelphia and had just broken my collarbone for the second time in a couple years, once skateboarding, once rollerblading. Now those aren't serious medical emergencies resulting in huge medical bills or anything, but it got me thinking about the "double whammy" if an advantage player were to suffer some sort of major medical situation, like a car accident or longer term illness. The advantage player would be out of work for an extended period with no income coming in, yet running up quickly adding up medical bills (hence the double whammy).

Being my first venture into looking at medical insurance, the price seemed (and was) extensive. More than I was initially looking to pay. So I settled on what is called a HDHP. High deductible. It was several thousand dollar deductible, meaning it didn't cover every little thing, like my broken collarbones. It would kick in if I had a more serious accident or illness, just as I wanted.

And it so happened 2 years later after I had moved to Las Vegas, I got just such and illness, endocarditis, which is an infection that eats away the heart lining and valves, which in my case required heart valve replacement.

So I would say my reasoning several years prior, was spot on. I think not just AP's, but anyone self employed, should consider at least some sort of HDHP, protecting against that "double whammy".

Now, MickeyCrimm, I am tired of your shit. You have become King troll and are obviously very bitter about where you are in life, and your choices throughout life of crawling into a bottle of booze, that has lead to your current situation. I am sorry you are so bitter and full of regret, but I am just not going to keep playing your VCT, bitter old man troll games. I will not respond to your nonsense any longer. You are dead to me. An AP that I once had great respect for, that now has simply become a Rob Singer clone, A bitter old angry dude, pissed at his choice and situation late in life. I wish you well and hope for the best for you, but I am not going to play your games.
    No KJ, you will be back because you need this stuff. Just posting at the place you may or may not have paid the Wizard off to allow you back isn’t enough for you.

By the way, obviously saying Mickey is dead to you reeks of irony. That’s EXACTLY what the Wizard said about you. So something made him change his mind. That’s why I’m guessing either the little man got paid off or he proved what many have said about him over the years, he’s not to be trusted with his word. Let’s face it, he did publicly beg for money before. So no one would be shocked if he took some cash to let you back.

I absolutely have health insurance. Have maintained policies thruout my entire adult life. It is what responsible people do. So that when the time comes they don't have to declare bankruptcy or lose assets. Of course, people who have nothing to lose can depend on the kindness of the State programs to save their ass. Like it does for all of society's hobos and other assorted parasites that you constantly show your disdain for.
    This is exactly right. This is what reasonable, responsible adults do. When you are in your 20's with little or no money, and feeling healthy and invincible you don't think of and most young people don't get health insurance. As you get into your later 20's or maybe even 30's, when people start making some money, buy property they want to protect, maybe get married, most reasonable, responsible people get and have health insurance. I guess a life-long hobo, eating soup out of a can down by the railroad tracks wouldn't understand that.

And for an AP, that is when you really become an AP. Being a real professional player or AP is about not just scraping enough money to pay some rent. It is about paying taxes and having health insurance, saving for retirement and all the things that responsible people do.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    No KJ, you will be back because you need this stuff.
    Be back? did I say I was going anywhere? I said I was done responding to Mickeycrimm's troll games.

And look who is talking about "needing this stuff"? Boz, you sold your business and retired fairly young. You are doing some traveling. This is the time you are supposed to be enjoying life. Instead you seem to be ramping up your participation here and acting more and more like the bitter dudes on this site pissed off at life. What are you pissed off at Boz? That you chose a stupid internet handle?
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-08-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Did you notice how kjocchio steered the convo away from SS taxes. And he says he’s going to ignore me from now on. He doesn’t want to answer questions about SS tax. He doesn’t pay any.

Did you notice how kjocchio steered the convo away from SS taxes. And he says he’s going to ignore me from now on. He doesn’t want to answer questions about SS tax. He doesn’t pay any.
    You are just trolling dumb ass, because that is what you are now, a Rob Singer internet troll. I am not about to discuss my taxes with you.

You are a bitter, old, drunk troll. Dementia is setting into the few brain cells that you didn't kill off with with a life time of alcohol abuse.

It is more than obvious to anyone with half a brain (which may rule you out) that I pay my taxes, which is why I qualified for and received unemployment under the expanded eligibility.

Move on to your next bullshit troll Crimm, you low life.

If KJ packs it up as promised then Dickey Crimm will no longer be making an appearance. Oh wait, we still have Max Penis to keep Dickey going.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

The Knuckler himself R.A Dickey

You are just trolling dumb ass, because that is what you are now, a Rob Singer internet troll. I am not about to discuss my taxes with you.

You are a bitter, old, drunk troll. Dementia is setting into the few brain cells that you didn't kill off with with a life time of alcohol abuse.

It is more than obvious to anyone with half a brain (which may rule you out) that I pay my taxes, which is why I qualified for and received unemployment under the expanded eligibility.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So you were going to ignore me? LOLOLOLOL!!!!! You're obsessed with me.

So you are in the forums to help other gamblers but you don't have any advice on taxes and how to handle the situtation? I'm not talking about serious tax stuff that takes a tax professional just the laymen stuff like....how do you handle quarterly taxes, do you pay self employment tax, what percent of your income goes to federal income tax, etc.?

And another question, that is, if you even pay self employment and medicare tax. If you are paying for it, when the time comes for you to use it will you consider yourself to be freeloading off the government? Because that is what you have accused others of doing. And please, no deflections in your answer like "SS won't be there when you get age." That is not an answer.

He also didn’t comment on, or deny he paid the Wizard to get back in his good graces.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So you were going to ignore me? LOLOLOLOL!!!!! You're obsessed with me.

So you are in the forums to help other gamblers but you don't have any advice on taxes and how to handle the situtation? I'm not talking about serious tax stuff that takes a tax professional just the laymen stuff like....how do you handle quarterly taxes, do you pay self employment tax, what percent of your income goes to federal income tax, etc.?

And another question, that is, if you even pay self employment and medicare tax. If you are paying for it, when the time comes for you to use it will you consider yourself to be freeloading off the government? Because that is what you have accused others of doing. And please, no deflections in your answer like "SS won't be there when you get age." That is not an answer.
    I think if no one cares about Donald Trump's taxes, no one should care about KewlJ's

WHO said on Monday that it's "rare" for an asymptomatic person who shows no tell-tale signs of coronavirus infection — like a fever, dry cough, or trouble breathing — to spread the disease to others.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    WHO said on Monday that it's "rare" for an asymptomatic person who shows no tell-tale signs of coronavirus infection — like a fever, dry cough, or trouble breathing — to spread the disease to others.
    Everyday the hoax gets exposed more and more. But the assclowns will come back with “But, but, but 100,000 died”. Yes they did, and 99.9% of them had one foot in the grave.

More will be exposed in 2 weeks when no one from the protests or Vegas or the beaches died from it. Unless of course they were almost dead and wanted one last fling. And for that I respect them.

Everyday the hoax gets exposed more and more. But the assclowns will come back with “But, but, but 100,000 died”. Yes they did, and 99.9% of them had one foot in the grave.

More will be exposed in 2 weeks when no one from the protests or Vegas or the beaches died from it. Unless of course they were almost dead and wanted one last fling. And for that I respect them.
    The new slogan for the right:

All Lives Matter As Long As It Doesn't Affect Our Bottom Line And Only Kills The Sick And Weak

So now we listen to the WHO? I thought it was all Chinese propaganda?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information