Page 274 of 507 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,480 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Probably not a tenth of the nonsense that Dan has to deal with from the likes of your good "friend" Mickey. And, in one form or another, from all of the other cucktards on here.

Too bad you don't have to (snail) mail it in, to Dan. I hear that the mailboxes are disappearing fast, especially out there in Montana.
    If you can show up to protest you can show up to vote.
    Likewise, if you can show up to golf in NJ, you can show up to vote.
    If you can show up to loot and pillage you can show up to vote.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Redietz keeps trying to make himself relevant at WoV. And he is failing miserably.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Aw man, WOV is on a Suspension Extravaganza. There are FOUR big Players on Suspension right now.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Hey Tasha I see your forum finally got some action, after being dormant for several months. People should go check it out.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Aw man, WOV is on a Suspension Extravaganza. There are FOUR big Players on Suspension right now.
    Yet the posters there tolerate it and show support for it.

Might as well hang yourself from your nut sack.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Hey Tasha I see your forum finally got some action, after being dormant for several months. People should go check it out.
    Thanks for the heads up. Going to delete that nasty thread very soon.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

In the unlikely event any posters on ANY Gambling forum don’t know RED’s credentials, he posted them again yesterday on WoV. This guy never stops shilling himself and his business, i will give him that.

“ Ah! Excellent!

See, this is why it's good to have a bona fide professional handicapper on the forum!

The first use of the term "scamdicapper" was by former Seattle Times reporter Mike McCusker in his annual book published out of Las Vegas during the 80's and 90's called "Tipsters or Gypsters?" The book was also called The McCusker Report. McCusker used "scamdicapper," and some others, castigating those who relied to much on historical trends as "trendsvestites." Many of McCusker's colorful verbiage blasts were included in an SF Chronicle feature about him, which is buried in some box around here somewhere.

Since I was monitored by McCusker for many years, I can faithfully answer that "scamdicapper" is not a term of endearment and was never applied to me by the guy who coined the term. McCusker, by the way, did not just include the numbers in his book. He added info on the personal history and business practices of the handicappers he monitored. So even if you had a great year, but you had conducted yourself poorly with clients or partners in the past, he would spell that out to readers.”

The way Redietz is going, he is going, he is going to end up the fifth Big name Poster on WOV on Suspension very soon.
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-18-2020 at 07:28 AM.

The way Redietz is going, he is going, he is going to end up the fifth Big Big name Poster on WOV on Suspension very soon.
    I would argue he is not a “Big Big” poster. He is only there to push his Handicapping Service and push his far left fringe political agenda. And try to draw people to his manifesto driven website.

Look behind the curtain Tasha, look behind the curtain. You do more good by showing up to work each week than RED ever did in his life. He’s always been a hustler looking to fuck others for a living as opposed to working hard to improve his life. Nothing wrong with APing for a living but he is more about selling picks instead of actually wagering for a living. And now his politics are about YOUR tax dollars that come out of your check supporting him for a lifetime of bad decisions.
    Last edited by The Boz; 08-18-2020 at 07:34 AM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Why not?
    I would think that would afford him more time to do as he pleases. Are you not supposedly a multi millionaire wandering the country in a camper van while your $million+ Newell collects dust?
    Because multi-millionaires typically do not have the time nor care about posting into a regular audience that shows up on forums.

As for your odd obsession about me--I'm no millionaire unless you count our retirement accounts, which technically are only worth what our monthly draws equate to. We just returned to Az. yesterday and tomorrow are driving (the Charger) out to Asheville because my wife's dad just passed at 94. We stored the camper in Carson City. Our son still has the Newell in Texas for another month before he brings it back here so I can get it ready for sale. It's no longer worth that much.
    Yes,,,,,because non-multimillionaires buy $1.3 million toys that will be worth a 1/3 of that in 10 years after a ton of maintenance and upkeep expenses along the way...... LMAO
    And therein lies your perpetual problem with all this.

There's no way we'd have ever even thought about making that one big purchase had it not been for the cash I "won" from my DU-playing years. Had I not been fortunate enuf to play it and instead chose to get that rig with retirement funds, the upkeep, admin. and maintenance costs would have probably forced me into doing what so many other desperados end up doing: move to LV and spend the rest of my life struggling while putting on a happy but hidden face.

Please wise up.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    The way Redietz is going, he is going, he is going to end up the fifth Big Big name Poster on WOV on Suspension very soon.
    I would argue he is a “Big Big” poster. He is only there to push his Handicapping Service and push his far left fringe political agenda. And try to draw people to his manifesto driven website.

Look behind the curtain Tasha, look behind the curtain. You do more good by showing up to work each week than RED ever did in his life. He’s always been a hustler looking to fuck others for a living as opposed to working hard to improve his life. Nothing wrong with APing for a living but he is more about selling picks instead of actually wagering for a living. And now his politics are about YOUR tax dollars that come out of your check supporting him for a lifetime of bad decisions.
    When I said Big Big Name Poster(Meant to be just Big Poster) I meant Posters who post a lot on WOV. Poker Grinder, Kewlj, 21forme, Marcus666(Despite Marcus JUST joining, he already has 58 posts which kind of makes him qualify for a "Big Poster," for example, I was a Member at a website for three years and only have about 58 posts there. Marcus hasn't even been at WOV for a month yet and already has 58 posts) are all cureentky Suspended at WOV. Red if he isn't careful is going to end up number 5 of the Big Posters on WOV Suspension.

Commie Red called VCT alt-right again. Did you see that Cunt and LMR? Comrade Deitz thinks you are alt-right. Hahahahahaha!!!

Will DarkOz ride the dragon wagon all the way down?
    Noobs always hold on way to long when shit is proven bad. They think the market will miraculously make them whole again.....lol

Get ReKT

https://www.statnews.com/2020/08/17/...-report-shows/

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    DarkOx continues getting ReKT on the CYDY trade.

This joker looks like it's ready to plunge into the abyss. He thought it was a deal at $4........wonder what he will think at $2?

Pretty sure this junker will be under a buck sooner than later. DarkOx will have yet another fond memory to recall for his book in the chapter titled "Going Busto in Penny Stocks"

Name:  Screenshot_20200818-090726.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  23.7 KB

Seriously this guy mdwag is all over most of the forums and he posts almost the same thing? Always wins never loses and how he belittles anyone that disagrees with challenges. Claims to be a top-notch lawyer in California? Spends so much time writing on various forums and communicating, editing, taking pictures and complaining to administrators?

Reality zero. Fantasy world a million points.

The perfect fantasy, since it's all fantasy world with him, is to be at the high limit private cashier off to the side of the baccarat tables at the Wynn, lower my pants have my extreme erection sticking straight out and the guy with $25,000 in chips grabs it off the baccarat table, comes over hands it to me gets down on his hands and knees and performs a perfect b***job and then thanks me after I orgasm. Of course he goes back to the baccarat table and takes out another marker. But that never makes it on the seven forums he writes on.

Have a great day.

lol guess who just got suspended and decided to reappear under a new identity. You don't have the guts to post under your other fake name you had to create a new fake one? We know who you are, pal.

Either that or I am so important that newbies pop up out of nowhere just to comment on me. Am I really that famous?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Like I said I was standing right at that little high limit cashier's counter to the side of the baccarat tables at The Wynn and I noticed very blatantly who had to be the big dog at the table pretending to play Baccarat. Stack of $25,000 or greater chips and taking a few pictures here and there of the scoreboard and the chips but never the bets and all the action. So I did know who it was. I stood at the high limit cashier's counter I lowered my pants and I motioned as he gazed over with a little drool coming from his mouth. I motioned to pickup the chips on the table which he did and walked over and handed to me and as I was cashing them out I felt what I was obliged to do, receive a b***job.

Getting paid what turned out to be $27,300 for a b***job isn't bad. As I said it'll never make it onto Forum boards so there you go.

Will DarkOz ride the dragon wagon all the way down?
    Noobs always hold on way to long when shit is proven bad. They think the market will miraculously make them whole again.....lol

Get ReKT

https://www.statnews.com/2020/08/17/...-report-shows/

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    DarkOx continues getting ReKT on the CYDY trade.

This joker looks like it's ready to plunge into the abyss. He thought it was a deal at $4........wonder what he will think at $2?

Pretty sure this junker will be under a buck sooner than later. DarkOx will have yet another fond memory to recall for his book in the chapter titled "Going Busto in Penny Stocks"

Name:  Screenshot_20200818-090726.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  23.7 KB

Honestly, how fucking stupid is this guy? He gambling and gambling with Marty trying to get his money back. Somewhere in a boiler room the guys are fucking laughing their asses off and probably doing lines at Darky’s expense.

No one is this fucking stupid when it comes to investing, no one.

Just proves you and Axel were right about this guy all along. He’s a wanna be fiction writer and this just shows how stupid he is. The stuff MDawg talks about when it comes to stock is 100% correct even if he refuses to admit when he loses some days, which he does. And MD has been helpful to Darky, even if recommending Tesla at this point is also gambling. He should be suggesting Mutual Funds for a beginning investor like Darky.

Again, is it any wonder to dumb fuck ended up on the street and burning every bridge with family and friends?

Mental and physical midget.

lol... those guys are still talking about the 18 yo's in a row with Mendlebread.
    You have to appreciate the way Mike put some perspective on the possibility.

"It happens once every 39346408075296537575424 rolls of the dice.
    If all 7.6 billion people on earth rolled dice at a rate of one roll per second, we would see this happen once every 164 centuries.
    Meanwhile, how often to people misremember things or deliberately exaggerate?
    Occam's razor."

Now how the Fuck can any of us believe that Alan witnessed this and nobody was betting on the 11??
    I mean 7.6 Billion People rolling dice for every second of every day ant it takes 164 centuries for this to occur once!?
    I'm pretty sure he said nobody was betting on it.
    If I was playing and I seen this happening I am putting some money on the Yo after the 4th or 5th time and I am going to keep money on it till its over.
    That just seems natural.
    If I lose the first bet ok, oh well, I was supposed to but if I win...

Give me shit you can’t make up for $2000 Alex.

The soon to be again homeless idiot Dark Oz posted a video about someone saying the drug he got fucked on is a winner.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...ug-leronlimab/

Note the same stupid fuck bitched when a drug approved by the FDA for over 50 years was touted by Trump. You can’t make this shit up.

The idiot still defends the stock he got fucked on. We all have lost on a stock before if we are investors (MDawg excluded) but this fool keeps getting taken for more by its promoters.

Does he realize how foolish he looks by continuing to defend his “investment”?

And does he think one of the few black women in the world who likes his little white cock is there for his personality? The fuck will be back eating out of dumpsters in the future because we all can see he has no common sense, no savings and thinks he knows it all.

We are fortunate to be able to watch a lifelong loser melt down in real time. For that I appreciate you whatever your real name is Dark Oz.

It's hard to say who's getting more of a beatdown, over there lately, Dark or Mendelbread. It's hilarious anyway.

Thread Information