Page 31 of 507 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I wasn't sure if blackhole was referencing me or not, since I don't consider myself an AP and I don't post plays, but I am a sports bettor.

I wish he would stick to what he knows. I just had one of the finest all-time years, my sixth best year ever in straight plays, plus I nailed some hefty futures for a profit. I have never, not once since 1979, lied or even vaguely misrepresented a number, a record, a statistic of any kind. I have never recruited a client or partner from any website. I post under my own name, and my record this past year is verifiable via both contest plays and dated emails to clients. I am well ahead lifetime sports gambling -- not even close.

So don't disparage me with some throwaway line about sports gamblers. If you want to take shots at the rest of the industry, be my guest. But since I'm the sports bettor who's been on this site the longest, please at least have the decency to stick to some kind of verifiable facts.

I've been doing this a long time. I have conducted myself pristinely for 40 years, and to say that has come at great price is banal and obvious. But that's the way I've done things, as a thumbing my nose at the industry and capitalistic ethos in general. It twists my knickers if somebody takes a shot at me. I'm the guy who didn't keep a client he actually met until he was 35 because he never compromised a word coming out of his mouth. When 900 numbers were in vogue, and Feist took over my particular line, I was the guy who didn't take a Monday night game for two months because, in my mind, they weren't good bets. Do not frame me as even remotely possibly some backchannel scamming entrepreneur.
    Wow Redietz, it sounds like just another opportunity you once again created to promote yourself.

Regardless of your denial for recruiting from websites, one would ponder why you're even here. Obviously, your only point for being here is to promote your talents trying to recruit investors of course for your sports picks via the back door of sneakiness. How many people have you roped in with your stellar record you’re always bragging about, and how honest you must be because you use your alleged real name.

One could only imagine what goes on with you people via PM’s. So, you're not open about your hustle. But, being a backdoor hustler doesn't change anything.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I wasn't sure if blackhole was referencing me or not, since I don't consider myself an AP and I don't post plays, but I am a sports bettor.

I wish he would stick to what he knows. I just had one of the finest all-time years, my sixth best year ever in straight plays, plus I nailed some hefty futures for a profit. I have never, not once since 1979, lied or even vaguely misrepresented a number, a record, a statistic of any kind. I have never recruited a client or partner from any website. I post under my own name, and my record this past year is verifiable via both contest plays and dated emails to clients. I am well ahead lifetime sports gambling -- not even close.

So don't disparage me with some throwaway line about sports gamblers. If you want to take shots at the rest of the industry, be my guest. But since I'm the sports bettor who's been on this site the longest, please at least have the decency to stick to some kind of verifiable facts.

I've been doing this a long time. I have conducted myself pristinely for 40 years, and to say that has come at great price is banal and obvious. But that's the way I've done things, as a thumbing my nose at the industry and capitalistic ethos in general. It twists my knickers if somebody takes a shot at me. I'm the guy who didn't keep a client he actually met until he was 35 because he never compromised a word coming out of his mouth. When 900 numbers were in vogue, and Feist took over my particular line, I was the guy who didn't take a Monday night game for two months because, in my mind, they weren't good bets. Do not frame me as even remotely possibly some backchannel scamming entrepreneur.
    I like redietz. I like most of you. I just don't like the idea how many of you think your wearing all white clothes without any blemishes on them. Even if redietz has been in the industry for 40 years and never did one thing that was dishonest directly it doesn't matter. Just being involved in Sports and Sports betting is indirectly dishonest. It's ok... I am not going to argue it anymore. I think I have beat the dead horse for over two years enough. I'm tired. I am clearly the only bad guy on these sites and one day I hope to aspire to be like all of you honest do gooder's level!

Sports betting is a 98% charlatan business, but monet, as you imply, it's not much different than fast food industries that have advertised lousy food for people for 50 years and prop up other enterprises like the medical profession and diet companies. I mean, does anybody appreciate the absurdity of a culture that promotes fast food and then has people pay to join gyms and work off the obesity? Pretty funny stuff. Don't get me started on tobacco.

I am fully aware that any good I do in terms of setting an example for discipline and not being addicted may be completely useless and may actually just amp up the addiction process. The precision and discipline just get lost in the wash. That's why most of what I do is hands on these days. I have turned down many times the clients that I actually accept. Part of that is the attempt to do no harm. No matter how well you do, it's the rare person who can say, "Okay, college football is over. That's a wrap on 90% of gambling for a year." People want to keep firing, keep buying, keep eating bad stuff. All opiates of the people.

I'm not wearing white. I'm just not an advocate of consumerism or these kinds of addictions. And I think one should tell the truth.

I think I have beat the dead horse for over two years enough. I'm tired. I am clearly the only bad guy on these sites and one day I hope to aspire to be like all of you honest do gooder's level!
    What a fine horse you make of all the parts here. Just have to match them up.
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

At least redietz understands my point and even agrees with it. Whatever we disagree on it's clear he is in the know.

Now William Yung... this SOB gets me thinking. I like his remarks but it's clear I am just not educated enough to understand them clear enough. It's difficult to tell if he is encouraging me or making fun of me. I'll tell you the truth... I prefer it that way. I like a guy who can tell me to kiss off and make it sound like he is my buddy. Either way, whatever you all say about him... he is clever.

I am fully aware that any good I do in terms of setting an example for discipline and not being addicted may be completely useless and may actually just amp up the addiction process.
    In the land of paradox, where one side is the other but isn't, don't take sides.
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    I used to read APs talk about the good ole days when they could reach under and steal quarters from slot machines. I wonder if those same folks look down on shop lifters at Sun Glass Hut. Or the person who buys something at 7-11 and when the cashier opens the register drawer, reaches around and snatches money from THAT machine and runs away.
    Will those APs say they are clean while the others are dirty? Is there a limit on what is stolen that makes it cool. Like a 150 dollar pair of sunglasses is not cool, but 4 dollars worth of quarters is ok.

When I hear KJ swear he is totally clean....I wonder if its by choice or from lack of the right opportunity.

There are/were criminal pharmacists involved in the opioid crisis. Do you swear you stayed clean the whole time? Was it by choice or lack of the right opportunity?

You weren't reading about AP's stealing quarters. You were reading about thieves stealing quarters.
    exactly they were theives. Theives that may claim they are straight and narrow gamblers.
    And if a pharmacist sold narcotics illegally, and claimed he/she was on the straight and narrow....it would be hypocritical as well.

But the big difference is that a pharmacist can make a very good living without illegal activity..without even a borderline case.
    However Aps, dont have a steady paycheck, and when something that goes slightly over the, line presents itself....dont tell me its not taken.
    And then we come to the definition of "slightly over the line"///everyone has their own definition.
    Last edited by LarryS; 03-16-2018 at 11:46 AM. Reason: addition

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

Wow Redietz, it sounds like just another opportunity you once again created to promote yourself.

Regardless of your denial for recruiting from websites, one would ponder why you're even here. Obviously, your only point for being here is to promote your talents trying to recruit investors of course for your sports picks via the back door of sneakiness. How many people have you roped in with your stellar record you’re always bragging about, and how honest you must be because you use your alleged real name.

One could only imagine what goes on with you people via PM’s. So, you're not open about your hustle. But, being a backdoor hustler doesn't change anything.
    There's no hustle. I have never recruited a client or partner from a website or via PM. Considering I've been doing this 40 years, surely someone somewhere would be unhappy with me if I did and provide a shred of evidence demonstrating that I hustle things backdoor. Never happened. Never will.

Good try, though, taking shots at a real person with zero evidence. Real class act. I can only imagine your spiel if you ever had any evidence -- LOL.

If you'll notice, all of my self promotion is a response to somebody making a horse's ass lying comment. I'm proud of what I did this past football season, except for blowing the Wise Guys contest and finishing third. It was a hard season, and I negotiated it magnificently. I'm 60 years old, and I may never have another season like this past one, so I am taking ownership of it. Tough to knock Georgia at 9-1 to win the SEC and 45-1 to win the national title. But go ahead and try.
    Last edited by redietz; 03-16-2018 at 01:39 PM.

I never realized that I am seen as wearing a white hat and suit. Kind of funny since one of my favorite colors is black. I also don't recall anyone claiming to be the Lone Ranger and I am certainly no Tonto.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I used to read APs talk about the good ole days when they could reach under and steal quarters from slot machines. I wonder if those same folks look down on shop lifters at Sun Glass Hut. Or the person who buys something at 7-11 and when the cashier opens the register drawer, reaches around and snatches money from THAT machine and runs away.
    Will those APs say they are clean while the others are dirty? Is there a limit on what is stolen that makes it cool. Like a 150 dollar pair of sunglasses is not cool, but 4 dollars worth of quarters is ok.

When I hear KJ swear he is totally clean....I wonder if its by choice or from lack of the right opportunity.

There are/were criminal pharmacists involved in the opioid crisis. Do you swear you stayed clean the whole time? Was it by choice or lack of the right opportunity?

You weren't reading about AP's stealing quarters. You were reading about thieves stealing quarters.
    exactly they were theives. Theives that may claim they are straight and narrow gamblers.
    And if a pharmacist sold narcotics illegally, and claimed he/she was on the straight and narrow....it would be hypocritical as well.

But the big difference is that a pharmacist can make a very good living without illegal activity..without even a borderline case.
    However Aps, dont have a steady paycheck, and when something that goes slightly over the, line presents itself....dont tell me its not taken.
    And then we come to the definition of "slightly over the line"///everyone has their own definition.
    You are painting all AP's as shady due to the actions of some. And you have paycheck mentality. Who needs a paycheck when you have six figure bankroll that's still growing. You guys seem to think that whatever bankroll an AP has is what he gambles with every day. That he's always risking it all. That's not how it works. Not for a real AP. When I leave on road trips I don't even carry one fiftieth of my bankroll with me. That's all I need and I never have to go back and get more money. There are some of us that are well beyond the risk of going broke. Fuck a paycheck.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I cant leave my house with less than 50 dollars so I admire you being able to go on the road with that.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I never realized that I am seen as wearing a white hat and suit. Kind of funny since one of my favorite colors is black. I also don't recall anyone claiming to be the Lone Ranger and I am certainly no Tonto.
    Clever! Funny! Amusing to me at least. As I have said I don't have you figured out and most likely I don't have anyone figured out. From your body of posts you seem more of the mind set of how I think but I dunno it's like you crossed over to the side of the goodie goodies. The whole thing seems personal to me and I believe we only have a small piece of the puzzle or truth. If I hurt your feeling I could take you to the hockey game and buy you a 13 dollar beer but I'm sure RS will tell you your crazy... Monet is gonna F you over hard! Game starts at 7 I think but the season isn't over.

Monet is gonna F you over hard

look for KJ to PM you to volunteer

I guess I left myself open to that post. Thanks for the chuckle. Here is a good on for you and of course it's a movie quote I watch often. Oddly enough the main characters name is Axel played by James Caan and the movie is called the Gambler. So Axel goes to see this doper, pimp, gambler. Sound familiar? That is why these older movies are better because they are true to real life. Of course all these APs nowadays go to church three times a week inbetween the hectic schedule of counting cards and abusing promotions.

Anyways so the Monkey gives Axel the game which is Lakers by 9. As Axel is leaving the Monkey needles him asking him...

"Hey Axel you want to screw my girlfriend? On the street she is worth 60 bucks but for you I'll give her to you for free. You can take her to my bedroom and I promise not to watch. I'll even lock the door and tape the keyhole."

Monkey laughs as Axel runs out the door to bet 10k on the game.

This might not be funny reading it here but for me it's hilarious watching it on the big screen.

I guess I left myself open to that post. Thanks for the chuckle. Here is a good on for you and of course it's a movie quote I watch often. Oddly enough the main characters name is Axel played by James Caan and the movie is called the Gambler. So Axel goes to see this doper, pimp, gambler. Sound familiar? That is why these older movies are better because they are true to real life. Of course all these APs nowadays go to church three times a week inbetween the hectic schedule of counting cards and abusing promotions.

Anyways so the Monkey gives Axel the game which is Lakers by 9. As Axel is leaving the Monkey needles him asking him...

"Hey Axel you want to screw my girlfriend? On the street she is worth 60 bucks but for you I'll give her to you for free. You can take her to my bedroom and I promise not to watch. I'll even lock the door and tape the keyhole."

Monkey laughs as Axel runs out the door to bet 10k on the game.

This might not be funny reading it here but for me it's hilarious watching it on the big screen.
    After all these years I still remember the scene where Caan is listening to the game on the radio taking his Friday bath (both literally and figuratively) and then the last minute loss which throws him into a total tail spin.
    edit: found it on youtube:

I saw my name being posted, ma get the camera

Monet, blackasshole, and Larrys are about as far off the mark as one can be. Monet lives in a world where everyone’s trying to hustle each other, grinding out some “strong” 0.5% advantages. ��

Babs and those other liberal idiots at WoV are all in a hissy fit over former Deputy Director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, being fired two days before enjoying a full pension. I've got news for you, Babs. He should have been fired a long time ago. The snake in the grass deserved what he got. Ever heard of the Office of Professional Responsibility? Their the ones that recommended he be fired. He and other bags of shit inside the FBI tried to fix the election or get Trump impeached if he won. Now their chickens are coming home to roost. His firing is not the end of it. A special prosecutor is coming for those assholes. It won't be long.

Those liberal idiots on WoV are going to get a big dose of their own medicine. For the last year they have been crying, please, please, please, Lord, let it be true that Trump colluded with the Russians. And for the past year they have been putting up phony stories on Trump. But it's all fairy tales made up by the Democratic Party. The real collusion is Hillary, the Russians and the garbage they manufactured in the dossier to try to help Hillary get elected. That's your collusion libtard idiots on WoV. Live with it, douchebags.

McCabe getting fired is just the first shot. All those scumbags inside the FBI that tried to fix the election are going down. Babs, Terapined, Romes, aides288, you guys are going to have a lot to CRY,CRY,CRY over because a lot of those guys are going to the big house along with Hillary. It's just a matter of time. Now go back to watching the Clinton News Network and MSLSD for more fairy tale bullshit. Oh, and keep crying you little bitches. You can dish it out but you can't take it.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-17-2018 at 02:06 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Monet, blackasshole, and Larrys are about as far off the mark as one can be. Monet lives in a world where everyone’s trying to hustle each other, grinding out some “strong” 0.5% advantages. ��
    Wow... this is some strong rebuttal. Did you go to college for four years? I ask because I'm not sure? I know you have said you used to be a dice dealer and I believe that. You have also claimed that you find 10% winners all day long in the Casinos. Very Truthful I am sure and I have heard you and your cronies claim that you make 6 figures year in and year out with minimal hours and work. Still very believable. I don't see any information that your giving out or up to the general public trying to help them get a slight edge and headed in the right direction. If you did go to school for extra years your not showing me or anyone on this board how it has helped you.

I see nothing wrong with grinding out a .5% edge where you will get no heat whatsoever in the Casino. If you play large enough you will make enough per hour and overcome as you eat for free. You will also fall into bigger plays along the way that will be easier and grow your bankroll faster. You can not refute the information or stories of plays that I have talked about. At best you may be able to point out where things have changed or my edges are off slightly but usually I am low balling the edges.

Your attempt at discrediting or humiliating myself or others is pretty weak. I don't need to defend anyone else besides myself on this board and I can't. I don't even need to defend myself but I will humor you since you have finally come out of the shadows to play and make a statement. Not much of a statement. Why don't you show us a paragraph or two about the math like you enjoy doing how my information is completely false or my jackpot pictures are fake?

At least you could try to make up some stories about me to slander me how I constantly PM you and others trying to team up or get bankrolled because I'm broke. No you can't do that because I don't PM anybody except to respond to questions. As a matter of fact I have been getting a few PMs from your pals but I haven't read them... I just deleted them because I know all they are doing is crying about all the honest information and stories I have posted. The title of these messages to me are usually something like... are you angry or... I don't get it or... why would you post that.

So stop bothering me Mr Do Gooder and get back to playing your 97% payback games because you found a mailer glitch or the card is giving you 100x points compared to what it's supposed to give you. Don't you have a phone call or text message from one of your hired hands about some play you need to get on by now?

Either speak publicly about how wrong I am or how much I am lying or fake posting. Of course you could share some personal information and try to be real about things on these sites like I have for over two years now sharing my family's life and my past openly for all to read if they wanted to. Instead of bothering me you could go find your buddy Mike the Wizard and go to his spot near Laughlin and jump off a cliff as his YouTube channel advertises. Better yet why don't you go track down the next eclipse?

Over here on this site you can't hide behind the thank you button with your buddies like Roger Kint, AxelWolf, Maxpen, The Boz, Djatc and others that you like to team up with. You guys bully WoV pretty good but it doesn't work as good over here at WoV West like it does over there.

You want to preach and teach... wait your not teaching anyone, your just preaching how you find 10% to 25% winners all day long. They do that on Wall Street too but they find out later that inflated numbers like that are false and turn out to be boiler rooms. My information is truthful and honest. I'm not telling people they can make 2k per week with 25 hours in. My information is realistic and tells everyone this sheet ain't easy. It's like the real word and most times it's damn hard work. So keep preaching fantasy Island... we're listening and trying to learn as you give back constantly to the AP community and homeless and needy.

Why is it your pals PM me asking where certain machines or mailers are? Why do they PM me questions about certain promotions telling me we won't out the play that we just want to earn some free food. Why do they PM me at all for information when all I am about is a stupid .5% advantage. You little piss ant you... get back to your church and help the dying, suffering people that need help or better yet just keep telling the hobos and Aladdin Hustlers to F off as you vulture your way along. Don't forget to check every UX Machine and other Vision machines while you worm your way picking up the free money this morning. Wait... I hear Siri calling you... run along kind sir. Don't forget to show the IRS every dollar you earned this year since tax season approaches us very soon and have fun today with you group of friends that all get along like peaches and cream helping one another growing stronger and stronger for the good of humanity.

Once again mother f'ers like you are right and have proved that I do nothing but lie. Young at heart promotion never happened. Everybody and their mother wasn't running every card they could find to get the 30x multiplier at every Boyd Property for years. Boyd didn't fix the odds at getting multipliers and they didn't downgrade a ton of machines because I am completely wrong and post false information as you stated in your 2 sentence post! Your one of the biggest knuckelheads on these sites in my opinion. Just like the rest... preaching a big game but not teaching or telling people what to play and how to play it. Why don't you go over to my hot sucker thread and show everyone the false information that is posted on all those Casinos. I can't wait to start posting easier better information to help you in the future. Anything I can do to help... just ask... that's why I am here.
    Last edited by monet; 03-17-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Monet, blackasshole, and Larrys are about as far off the mark as one can be. Monet lives in a world where everyone’s trying to hustle each other, grinding out some “strong” 0.5% advantages. 
    And furthermore... tell you best buddy and pals to stop PMing me to delete or Edit my posts because we don't want other players learning that information or the Casino seeing that and getting Wise.

Also... I am seceding from your Union. I am forming my own government and we are Declaring War on You!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by monet; 03-17-2018 at 06:27 AM.

Thread Information