Page 318 of 501 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    You still don't get it. You bet your whole portfolio on one penny stock. Enough said. You'll have time to figure shit out when you're back on the bus bench.
    I don't wish you to fail. But it's retarded to buy something new that takes over a 50% dive from initial entry and then try to act like you know Wtf you're doing when it rebounds. Then to try and brag about it is even stupider.
    The amount of risk you are assuming with that type of equity investment along with the volatility it needs to serve up multiples of ROI
    You are not even at a double yet and look what you have endured to get there.
    You're betting on a long shot and bragging about getting paid at not even a pick'em rate.....lol
    Plus you haven't even went to the window yet.....lol......you're game is still playing.
    That is naive. You are the USPaperGames of stock trading.
    I'm pretty sure USPaperGames = LMR = Garnabby but who really cares?

NEVER go to the window yourself.
    Someone gave me that good advice awhile back on this very forum!

The "CSM" thread over there is interesting. Everybody is questioning why the OP wants to know where they are and some are speculating how he's trying to "beat" them. I don't know what the OP's motives are, but as a HC player, CSM's are the better option compared to shoe games.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I'm pretty sure USPaperGames = LMR = Garnabby but who really cares?
    Whether I am, or am not, what the heck difference could it make?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    The "CSM" thread over there is interesting. Everybody is questioning why the OP wants to know where they are and some are speculating how he's trying to "beat" them. I don't know what the OP's motives are, but as a HC player, CSM's are the better option compared to shoe games.
    Speculation on top of speculation, on top of a morgue of gambling forum.

Look, I bet that the pit bosses tell the dealers to "feed" you a good HC, every now and then, to help keep deserted tables going. Lololllolloo. Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

I know of two ways to beat a csm. One was mentioned card counting, IF they build up the discards to closer to a deck before reinserting. That is like playing with extremely shallow penetration. A huge spread would could get you a very small edge at the expense of massive variance.

There is also a second way, which was shown to me by one of the top table game players when I had possession of a CSM a couple years ago. This second way which has nothing to do with card counting can gain an edge of about .1 to .2 percent, I believe. A fraction of traditional card counting. The good thing about it is there is no spread needed and a player won't get any heat from pit. This may be what the OP of the thread at WoV had an interest in. But that is a pretty small edge to go traveling all over the country for.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

It's surprising this video has been on youtube for 3 1/2 years with just 235 views. Ted Whiting is the head of surveillance for Aria. He goes over an exploit he found in the CSM's and also how he figured out a hole carder.

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

MGM properties run a pretty tight ship. They train their personnel pretty good.

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;117809]It's surprising this video has been on youtube for 3 1/2 years with just 235 views. Ted Whiting is the head of surveillance for Aria. He goes over an exploit he found in the CSM's and also how he figured out a hole carder.

Thank you mickey, that was an informative video regardless of being around for a while, it was seldomly seen in relative obscurity.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I know of two ways to beat a csm. One was mentioned card counting, IF they build up the discards to closer to a deck before reinserting. That is like playing with extremely shallow penetration. A huge spread would could get you a very small edge at the expense of massive variance.

There is also a second way, which was shown to me by one of the top table game players when I had possession of a CSM a couple years ago. This second way which has nothing to do with card counting can gain an edge of about .1 to .2 percent, I believe. A fraction of traditional card counting. The good thing about it is there is no spread needed and a player won't get any heat from pit. This may be what the OP of the thread at WoV had an interest in. But that is a pretty small edge to go traveling all over the country for.
    Ah, the weirdness.

Weird was the Shackleford arms, of that guy who introduced the video.

Maybe, it was to make the next guy not look so weird.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 12-26-2020 at 08:01 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Yet you will return if allowed....

Excuse my laughter......lmao
    Hey guess who got on his hands and knees and must have begged to be let back after he vowed (with or without a solemn oath), to never return to WOV. Yes you guessed it, our very own KewlJ.

Now that he's had to work so hard, more than once, to get back over there, maybe he will drop out of sight at VCT.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Hey guess who got on his hands and knees and must have begged to be let back after he vowed to never return to WOV.
    If he was on his knees, then there may have more than begging involved.

Axel and PG get sprung later this week. You gonna get the band back together?

Fuck Off with your Lies and Propaganda in this post.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-...13/#post793662

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post
    Hi Fantom,
    I've had a few friends made seriously ill by this. In one case, anotherwise sane and cautious friend had ONE home visitor. Next Day that visitor started coughing. Within a few more days, my friend, her husband and her son got sick, seriously sick. Maybe, they were fortunate in getting symptoms that made them isolate, or else it would have been two workplaces and a school exposed... and one of those workplaces was a hospital.
    All from one assymptomatic home visitor for an hour or so.
    If everyone got symptoms, this would be a doddle to solve. If it caused near instant death, it would be a doddle to eradicate. But it's just in the sweet-spot: So many apparently healthy ordinary folk, spreading it to half a dozen or more contacts, who don't fall down until they have passed it on to their half dozen contacts.
    UK government advice is to consider everyone you encounter to be infected and infectious AND to consider yourself asymptomatically infected and infectious. If you do that, it's SO much easier to be cautious. Masks and social distancing COULD defeat this with 100% participation for say 3 weeks. But the holes are massive which destroys our chances.
    We only need a pinhole in a football to make it a useless football.
    And it's NOT so arduous. Wear a mask indoors. Expand your buffer zone to six feet and stay out of crowded places where you are intimately sharing the air that you breath. How hard can it be?
    Incidentally, for the UK, it's estimated that roughly 1 in 55 people that I encounter today will be infected and infectious. Needless to say, I avoid getting within 6 feet of most of them. Look around your store, Mall or workplace. How many folks, breath do you inhale in a day?

Thanks, now I have a mental picture of OnceDear hunkered down in a corner of his house on a computer with a whole box of masks strapped to his face after reading that......

Thanks, now I have a mental picture of OnceDear hunkered down in a corner of his house on a computer with a whole box of masks strapped to his face after reading that......
    First Off it still isn't proven that paper and cloth masks work.
    Sure, if we all mask up properly with N95 and Eye Protection we could decrease our numbers.
    But nobody is stopping people from hooking up or touching each other.
    Especially the younger people... they don't give a Fuck they are going to Fuck.

It's also not proven that any of these Vids actually transmit outdoors at a Dangerous Rate.
    It is certainly clear that it spreads with close contact with people indoors.
    Most of the spread is from close contact inside peoples homes.
    This Bullshit of spreading it at the Grocery Store or like places is just that... Bullshit.
    Shutting Down, outdoor dining only cripples the business owners.
    Personally, I cook at Home but I still get 4 Queens Chicago Pizza now and again.
    55-1 odds is Fucking Bullshit.

Most of the information is hearsay or We Think.
    None of this shit is exact or proven.
    Most of it is about Regulation.
    Which makes sense because if you people would actually read history it is clear that much of the world has always been enslaved.
    It is very recent that common individuals actually have as much Freedom as we have grown accustom to.
    Unfortunately, we as a world populace, don't seem to care enough to fight to keep it.
    Or perhaps we just aren't strong enough as we currently live inside the "Weak Men" generation.
    It appears we are heading into the "Hard Times" portion again in the cycle.

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”
    G. Michael Hopf
    Last edited by monet; 01-31-2021 at 05:28 AM.

LOL. Not quite. No masks in or around the house. No mask when I'm out of the house in the open. I slip on an FFP2 (N95) or FFP3 (N99) when I enter a shop. and sanitise my hands as I enter and leave. No ordeal. That's accepted practice here.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    First Off it still isn't proven that paper and cloth masks work.
    Sure, if we all mask up properly with N95 and Eye Protection we could decrease our numbers.
    But nobody is stopping people from hooking up or touching each other.
    Especially the younger people... they don't give a Fuck they are going to Fuck.

It's also not proven that any of these Vids actually transmit outdoors at a Dangerous Rate.
    This Bullshit of spreading it at the Grocery Store or like places is just that... Bullshit.
    Personally, I cook at Home but I still get 4 Queens Chicago Pizza now and again.
    In spite of his hostility I don't totally disagree with Monet. Indeed he echoes many of my own opinions, so I dare say that will bother him.

I have little faith in flimsy paper or cloth masks. Mine are N95 or better and properly fitted. I've no fear of infection through my eyes.

I doubt there's much risk of transmission out in the open except where folk are in close proximity long term such as maybe a stadium or church choir.

Younger folk here are under the same stay at home restrictions, and like everywhere else, there are rule breakers. And infections in younger age groups are not decreasing anything like as well as in the over 60s. To me that indicates that contagion is linked to behaviour, but I could be wrong.

Monet said it first, unprompted. We totally agree.
    Monet said it first, unprompted. I would be fine with having outdoor dining open and available and consider it safe, if a little cold at this time of year. So we agree again.

I never said 55:1 of catching it, but that roughly 1 in 55 persons encountered will have it. If they are encountered at 6 feet away, they are mostly harmless. If they are passed in the street, exposure for seconds is mostly harmless. Frequency: Proximity: Duration are the variables.
    The 1 in 55 comes from our Office for National Statistics which takes representative random samples of the population. Tests them, regardless of symptoms and estimates a percentage infected for the UK and for regional populations. Read the bullshit yourself.
    https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...o-had-covid-19
    Last edited by OnceDear; 01-31-2021 at 06:50 AM. Reason: format tag fixing

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post
    LOL. Not quite. No masks in or around the house. No mask when I'm out of the house in the open. I slip on an FFP2 (N95) or FFP3 (N99) when I enter a shop. and sanitise my hands as I enter and leave. No ordeal. That's accepted practice here.

In spite of his hostility I don't totally disagree with Monet. Indeed he echoes many of my own opinions, so I dare say that will bother him.

I have little faith in flimsy paper or cloth masks. Mine are N95 or better and properly fitted. I've no fear of infection through my eyes.

I doubt there's much risk of transmission out in the open except where folk are in close proximity long term such as maybe a stadium or church choir.

Younger folk here are under the same stay at home restrictions, and like everywhere else, there are rule breakers. And infections in younger age groups are not decreasing anything like as well as in the over 60s. To me that indicates that contagion is linked to behaviour, but I could be wrong.

Monet said it first, unprompted. We totally agree.
    Monet said it first, unprompted. I would be fine with having outdoor dining open and available and consider it safe, if a little cold at this time of year. So we agree again.

I never said 55:1 of catching it, but that roughly 1 in 55 persons encountered will have it. If they are encountered at 6 feet away, they are mostly harmless. If they are passed in the street, exposure for seconds is mostly harmless. Frequency: Proximity: Duration are the variables.
    The 1 in 55 comes from our Office for National Statistics which takes representative random samples of the population. Tests them, regardless of symptoms and estimates a percentage infected for the UK and for regional populations. Read the bullshit yourself.
    https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...o-had-covid-19
    I think the whole argument that masks don't work because people aren't wearing them inside is ridiculous.

By that logic, condoms don't work to stop STD's because people don't wear them when having sex

Argument:. STD's still are transmitted because people are lax wearing condoms so suggestion. Condom's don't work let's stop wearing them

The mask/no mask issue is not just about effectiveness of masks. Control is the main issue. Same with lock downs.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-.../4/#post793743

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    No one should be forced to take the vaccine as long as they all stay away from others. And, if they happen to infect someone they should be held liable. I wonder if he would be willing to wear a big sign saying, 'I refuse to take the vaccine' and let others deiced if they want him in their places of business or whatever.
    You made it clear before that you are on the Liberal Left when you took that online test awhile back and posted about it.
    Now you have confirmed you are a Commie Pinko along with DarkOz, OnceDear and their pals.
    Amazing that you bought a gun months ago.
    I'm sure its locked up in some stupid safe with the bullets in a different location and you have the chamber locked with a cable lock as well.
    With your ideals you should sell it immediately.

I just took a look at WOV forum, and jumped into Adventures of M.Dawg thread. I start on the last page and work my way back.

You can’t believe how obnoxious and belligerent KEWLJ is over there. After just scanning the last two pages KEWLJ’s post’s accounted for more than 50% of the two pages.

You think he has a problem with Singer here? Go read what he’s doing over there with MDawg. I’m starting to believe not only does he have a lying disorder; he has to have some type of drug problem that's driving him into complete stupidity.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-.../5/#post793773

Originally Posted by DRich View Post
    I would love to see most employers require a vaccine. If you don't want one that is fine, just find a place to work that doesn't require it.
    Another Fucking Flip Flop Phony.
    Only a few weeks ago he was talking about not caring about life and it is meaningless and he wants to kill himself.
    Now he is in favor of Employers forcing people to have a Vaccine.
    From my understanding most people can't even get the Vaccine if they wanted it at this time.
    Papers Please... Where are your Papers??
    It won't be long till this mindset forces people to take the Mark of the Beast to buy and sell.
    And even if it isn't the Mark of the Beast, it is the same exact mentality forcing people to take something so they can work.
    Next you will require people to show their Vaccine Passport so they can buy some bread at Shop n' Save.
    Fuck It, might as well require them to have a Flu Shot and H1N1 Vaccine every year.
    Make sure they aren't HIV Positive too.
    Nobody said people couldn't Fuck without Condoms if they wanted to but oh now you can't work here unless you get a Corona Vaccine?
    Why stop there?
    Just let Big Brother control everything and ration out your housing, food and transportation.
    All powered by the wind and sun of course.
    No need for the Free Market or Capitalism anymore.
    Last edited by monet; 01-31-2021 at 03:26 PM.

DRich the fearless warrior, who doesn't care about his own health, or if half the world gets nuked. For a seemingly smart guy, he says a lot of stupid things and contradicts himself a lot.

Thread Information