Page 376 of 505 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,520 of 10091

Thread: The WoV Thread

Come out of hiding LarryS the coast is clear.

Whatever, Keystone: i saw it different.

This wasn't the only gambling forum he and I posted and occasionally knocked heads on.

Could he be a sock on this board?

Survey says ...

What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Come out of hiding LarryS the coast is clear.
    Hmm. Larry got out of Dodge so to speak when someone doxxed him. This is supposed to be an ANONYMOUS Website ), so I fully understand why he ran for the hills when he got doxxed.....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Now isn't this obsession with finding fault with everything I do, growing tired yet? Why is it that crazy, old demented dudes all seem to be obsessed with me.
    And...the next post about KewlJ comes from...

Originally Posted by Rob Singer
    Kew are you serious in thinking your obsession with forums and always worrying to death about what anyone might say about you, is in any way flattering to your anonymous internet character? You're actually bothered what someone like ALAN--who has more gambling and lifestyle faults than just about anyone who's ever been down this pike--writes about you?? Are you really THAT insecure over all this stuff?

Maybe you should sit down with the Portland pothead and smoke a bowl or two. You see how oblivious he is to the real world.....
    There are only two questions: Who's the top and where will the two of you find a bed? I'd prefer not to contemplate the first question. The good news on the second is that Rob knows of a bed that you guys can use; just make sure not to get your feet on it.

Rob is even suggesting that you get high, first. I'm guessing he wants to try to be the top.

Don't forget the KY KewlJ, rumor has it Singer's packing a monster.

WOV forum member ksdjdj was pretty close in his guess that 45% (47.76% is actual - please refer to the table at very bottom) of the time the player will lose their bet with optimal discarding (https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb.../5/#post817372) when playing Amatic JOB Joker Poker if the game were fair (actual results with optimal play for the fair game is shown below). The Hit Frequency and Expected Frequency column titles are reversed in the experimental tabulation results chart Name:  618_large_joker_card_results.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  189.8 KB
    but everyone knows what was intended. Mission did a nice job figuring out where the cheating was taking place (anemic improvement of dealt pairs) IMHO.
    Name:  FRLJ7pQ.png
Views: 265
Size:  146.3 KB

I basically agree with Ozzy's Rankings, except Wizard gets a pass because it's his site and he can do whatever the hell he wants.

I'd rank OnceDear as close to Face and myself as it could get. Ever since BBB disappeared, OD has pretty much been the main guy, and I don't really see many differences than if it had been me doing it. I think the only reason that I don't put OnceDear in a tie with me is because I did it a lot longer than he has so far.

To be clear, Face would far and away be a better Mod than myself, except he wasn't nearly as active.

As far as the rankings go vis-a-vis Wizard; I'm still going to flip that even if he is included and put BBB dead last. She was obviously biased in favor of certain members and wouldn't hesitate to flat out shut discussions down to, 'Protect,' the AP community. At least, that was my perspective. I mean, she tried to suppress DarkOz posting and would have taken any excuse to Nuke him---she basically said as much. That was for discussing an AP move that she felt he was doing to, 'Get back at,' other AP's....even if that were true, his entire offense would still be discussing gambling on a gambling forum.

Anyway, that cinched up last place for her in my book.

That said, I never had any issues with her whatsoever when I was actually an Administrator myself. She was perfectly fine to work with in that capacity. She just let her biases get in the way when she was the day-to-day top dog...you have to understand Wizard doesn't read most threads, so effectively, there's kind of a day-to-day operations top dog. It went from me, to BBB and now OnceDear.
    Last edited by Mission146; 08-07-2021 at 07:53 AM.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I basically agree with Ozzy's Rankings, except Wizard gets a pass because it's his site and he can do whatever the hell he wants.

I'd rank OnceDear as close to Face and myself as it could get. Ever since BBB disappeared, OD has pretty much been the main guy, and I don't really see many differences than if it had been me doing it. I think the only reason that I don't put OnceDear in a tie with me is because I did it a lot longer than he has so far.

To be clear, Face would far and away be a better Mod than myself, except he wasn't nearly as active.

As far as the rankings go vis-a-vis Wizard; I'm still going to flip that even if he is included and put BBB dead last. She was obviously biased in favor of certain members and wouldn't hesitate to flat out shut discussions down to, 'Protect,' the AP community. At least, that was my perspective. I mean, she tried to suppress DarkOz posting and would have taken any excuse to Nuke him---she basically said as much. That was for discussing an AP move that she felt he was doing to, 'Get back at,' other AP's....even if that were true, his entire offense would still be discussing gambling on a gambling forum.

I was definitely in the minority because I really liked (and still do like) Babs. I may have been a beneficiary of her supposed bias, but I didn’t see it as I had the record for suspensions at one point until ZenKing and I went back and forth trying to keep the record on purpose. But I definitely did the benefit of not being Martied many times, which really isn’t a thing anymore.

As for you, you were right there with her. I do believe it is almost impossible for anyone to remain unbiased in that position. As some people push you to the point of just waiting for them to say something you feel you can nail them for. Possibly to make up for all the times they annoy everyone, within the rules.

Personally you were the first person from these forums I met in person and still look fondly back upon it. And as you hopefully know, I appreciate the conversations we have had over the years. And for Babs, I know she has her hands full but I wish nothing but good upon her as well. I get people form their opinions about an individual based on how they act on the forums, which is more than fair. But I can say all the people I’ve met have been nothing but courteous and pleasant to me, even if I didn’t deserve it at times.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

I took Face being semi active in his "duties" into consideration. The last few years he was either aloof or had gone completely awol. He was the fairest one out of the bunch but was on the cusp of not being a real mod, due to his constant absence. You were decent overall considering how dubious this position is to begin with
    OD is by far the least of the three recent evils, but lags behind you and Face sizeabley. BBB was biased beyond belief and had her "power trips" semi regularly. The "little boy" in charge is a COMPLETE DISGRACE and fails at EVERYTHING that is decent and fair and is a schell of a man.

Boz,

I agree completely that Babs is a very nice person and I more-or-less consider her a friend of mine. If she texted me, I would talk to her. I think she should have my number. The last time I reached out to her via text (as she had been off the Forums for some time and I just wanted to check on her) I got no response. If I had to guess, word probably got to her that I vehemently disagreed with one of her decisions, so from her perspective, we probably aren't friends anymore.

On the other hand, she's had a lot going on in recent years, so maybe it's that.

None of those things would change that I think she is the worst, 'Head,' mod ever there. I almost feel like she needs a ranking for when she's not in charge (A) and for when she is (F). Some Jekyll and Hyde bullshit going on there, I'll tell you what.

Anyway, her bias was trying to, 'Protect,' the AP Community and protect plays from being posted about. That's why she tried to shut Darkoz down. After that, she got pissed off when I discussed the whole situation as part of an article: See first comment and my response.

https://wizardofvegas.com/articles/o...balism-part-1/

Anyway, I tend to think that BBB ha$ $ome $ort of intere$t in the$e AP plays NOT being di$cu$$ed, otherwise, why would she try to restrict the discussion of gambling on a gambling forum? As far as what is good content for the Forum, that doesn't make any sense. Granted, there are some things I don't talk about at all and some things that I wouldn't spell out---but that doesn't mean I would abuse my authority as a message board Admin to try to control what someone else can or cannot say within the rules.

So...here I am shooting out a text just to check on whether someone is alive or not. Genuine concern. No response. Coincidence? Well, I could get dealt two royals in a row in theory, so in theory, it could be a coincidence.

Anyway, I hope all is well with her all the same.

Also, the fourth of that article series. She wants to suppress Darkoz' free speech; I'll fucking interview him.

Just looked at Bosox posting history. 19 straight post criticizing me about something. Every post so far this month.

Jesus BoSox. Get a grip.
    Do you beleive this fucking sleezebag, lowlife BoSox. It's not enough that he spends every waking moment stalking and critisizing me here, but he just ran over to Wizard of Vegas, screaming that moderators should get together and ban me for things I have said here.

I mean this is the fucking kid on the playground squeeling on everyone. What a lowlife, peice of shit.

Fuck you Bosox, and that dead, decaying, whore that you married. I ouch to dig her up and fuck her in the eye socket AGAIN! It would be the best dicking she ever got, because a ratfink, pussy, cryababy like you surely wasn't able to EVER please her.

Just looked at Bosox posting history. 19 straight post criticizing me about something. Every post so far this month.

Jesus BoSox. Get a grip.
    Do you beleive this fucking sleezebag, lowlife BoSox. It's not enough that he spends every waking moment stalking and critisizing me here, but he just ran over to Wizard of Vegas, screaming that moderators should get together and ban me for things I have said here.

I mean this is the fucking kid on the playground squeeling on everyone. What a lowlife, peice of shit.

Fuck you Bosox, and that dead, decaying, whore that you married. I ouch to dig her up and fuck her in the eye socket AGAIN! It would be the best dicking she ever got, because a ratfink, pussy, cryababy like you surely wasn't able to EVER please her.
    Now that’s some fucked up shit to say right there

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Now that’s some fucked up shit to say right there
    The new KJ troll policy.

And deservedly so. What kind of stool pigeon does what this peice of shit just did. People end up face down in a swamp with an extra hole or two in their head for this kind of squeeling bullshit.

Yes, he is certainly shading to the "curmudgeon" side, and the transformation seems fairly rapid.

I wonder what's causing it?
    What, Me Worry?

KJ, are you also going to slam me up to 50 years after I am dead?

Bosox, I've no dog in your fight with KJ but have to ask about what led you to post at WoV as to them considering suspending posters for what is said about WoV on sites other than WoV.

What has gotten into you?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    KJ, are you also going to slam me up to 50 years after I am dead?
    I might. But I blame only myself. AP's from other forums warned me about you several years ago. I didn't listen. These kind of reputations are always fact, and usually well earned.

In addition, you are so fucking stupid. One forums reach doesn't extend to other forums for a reason. People are free to do and say whatever they want outside of that forum. Suppose some liberal Mod at one forum starts suspending and banning memebrs because of their political views on another forum. Is that the way it works. Of course not, you stupid fuck.

And on top of that, they can't prove it is the same person. Member ABC at one forum, might not be the same member ABC at another. Can't prove it because they don't have access to both IP addresses. That is why you can't suspend and ban, a member at one forum for things said att another, you ignorant asshole.

If you pentalize a member for things said on another forum because he used the same handle, then you are just going to have everyone using different handles on different forums. What a complete fucktard!

Now understand, I don't care about WoV. I used to. But the WoV, I signed up for many years ago, a real gambling related forum, based on the math of gambling, is long gone. I said what I said, knowing full well, Wizard might break his own rule of "normally we don't consider what is said on other forums". He has done it before with me. I could care less if I am banned again. I would rather that than be told what I can and can't say, that I can't call out a guy making assinine phony claims.

WoV is now absolutely no different than every other forum. It is not much about gambling and more just trolling, wizards perverted obsessions. When a forum's top thread for a week is discussion about picking a new moderator, then that forum really isn't about gambling, or whatever the other topic of the forum is supposed to be. When a forums top thread is a discussion of the suspension list, and everything revolves around suspension and the penelty box, that forum is not a gambling forum, it is a 10 year old boys clubhouse type forum.

When a forum allows the Mdawg thread, even hidden, it is no longer a legit gambling forum, it is some sort of trollfest.

When members are suspended for saying they don't beleive bullshit "adventure claims and story, because the claims defy math and the way Las Vegas works, that forum is no longer a legit gambling forum.

At this point this forum, which also isn't much of a gambling forum, is more so real gambling forum that WoV. At least here, phony bullshit claims, like Singer and this mdawgy are shutdown by real players who know Las vegas, with no penalties, because you called ridiculous claims "fiction".
    Last edited by kewlJ; 08-07-2021 at 12:50 PM.

Just me, but I gotta put a slool pigeon below Tasha in my member rankings. (sorry Tasha) (on the other hand Tasha, congrats on escaping the bottom)

What Bosox did, squeeling and trying to get someone banned for something said on another forum, is just low. Of all the antics from other troll members this is lowest. This is just sleezebag low.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 08-07-2021 at 01:06 PM.

I myself started talking shit about WOV, but that was ONLY after I was suddenly banned from WOV for that one time Cussing Rant that I apologized for Multiple times. Before my sudden banning, I was 100 percent a staunch WOV Supporter. Talking shit about a Website after being BANNED is very understandable, but talking shit about a Website when you're merely Suspended is risky... Unless that Suspension was bogus like when I got Suspended for two weeks after trying to help a Newbie out who had a Progressive question

. Or when I got a two week Suspension after answering two different Poster's Posts about Alimony in a Thread about a guy trying to hide his Jackpot. I got a message saying something like,"You have mentioned Alimony in a thread that is about a guy trying to hide his Jackpot, not about Alimony. You are Suspended for two weeks for Hijacking. I honestly thought at first that post was to someone who brought up Alimony first, not to me as I wasn't the one who brought up Alimony first. I was stunned when I realized the "Alimony Hijacking," Suspension was to me .

I merely responded to two different people who mentioned it first. Posters stood up for me pointing out that I didn't deserve a two week Suspension for Alimony Hijacking since I was merely responding to People who brought it up first. The Suspension stuck anyways. That kind of unfair Suspension would be understandable to talk shit about WOV about. I'm still not okay with the unfair Alimony Hijacking Suspension to this day.

A type of Suspension that would not be understandable to talk shit about WOV would be a well deserved Suspension for saying something like,"Wow, you're a stupid idiot. Can you even know how to count 5? Can you even make change of a dollar?" Someone got Suspended for saying something similar to this.
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-07-2021 at 01:22 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information