Page 377 of 507 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,540 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Out of all the asshole and trolls on different forums, if you told me someone would run to another forum, doing the stool pigeon thing of saying "you should ban this members because he said this on another forum", the only person I would have guessed would go that low would be the Mdawggy. He is a frequent tattletale to wizards.

As much of a complete dick as Bosox has become, I wouldn't have thought this is who he was. You should be embarrassed and ashamed, you fucking twat, Bosox. You tattletale, crybaby, low life.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Out of all the asshole and trolls on different forums, if you told me someone would run to another forum, doing the stool pigeon thing of saying "you should ban this members because he said this on another forum", the only person I would have guessed would go that low would be the Mdawggy. He is a frequent tattletale to wizards.

As much of a complete dick as Bosox has become, I wouldn't have thought this is who he was. You should be embarrassed and ashamed, you fucking twat, Bosox. You tattletale, crybaby, low life.
    You call the Internet Police on people and fake your own death while using sock puppets and you think the Jewish People are Shysters.
    Let us not forget that you coined the term "MendleBread."
    All that being said, you beg the Wizard to be reinstated to WoV and after winning your case, you get suspended for months on end while you shit on the Wizard over and over again.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

You call the Internet Police on people and fake your own death while using sock puppets and you think the Jewish People are Shysters.
    All that being said, you beg the Wizard to be reinstated to WoV and after winning your case, you get suspended for months on end while you shit on the Wizard over and over again.
    Bullshit monet. I called one specific person a shyster. The fact that he was Jewish had zero to do with it. My Grandfather used the term shyster to mean a dishonest sneaky kind of person and that is how I meant it and still content that person deserves that label.

As for "Mendelbread". Yes I used that term ONCE. And apologized for it. You now have brought it up and referenced it 20 times or more. You are the anti-Semite here repeatedly bringing it up and using it, thinking that it buys you cover to say I used it once.

As for Wizard forum. It is what it is. I asked to be reinstated only to discover the forum was not what it was when I signed up. I don't know what it is with all the games being played, but certainly not a gambling forum based on math anymore.

You gotta give him credit for Mendlebread Monet, that's one of your go to words

Bullshit monet. I called one specific person a shyster. The fact that he was Jewish had zero to do with it. My Grandfather used the term shyster to mean a dishonest sneaky kind of person and that is how I meant it and still content that person deserves that label.

As for "Mendelbread". Yes I used that term ONCE. And apologized for it. You now have brought it up and referenced it 20 times or more. You are the anti-Semite here repeatedly bringing it up and using it, thinking that it buys you cover to say I used it once.

As for Wizard forum. It is what it is. I asked to be reinstated only to discover the forum was not what it was when I signed up. I don't know what it is with all the games being played, but certainly not a gambling forum based on math anymore.
    Nobody in the history of all forums, will ever duplicate or even come close to the amount of times you've crawled back to that forum. Letting the little boy win time after time.

Also anyone who ranks Tasha as the worst poster on this forum, is a very bad judge of overall character, there are 3 or 4 people that are clearly worse then her.

Also Monet, I didn't call the "internet" police. I called the police, Metro, who has an internet division that I filed a complaint against a person that had threatened me on multiple forums. A person banned from this forum, where you can't be banned for those very threats. And then 2 months later this person showed up at my building engaging with and trying to sneak past security, who called and filed a report on him. So that isn't internet forum drama. That is a real police matter.

The semi funny thing is MDawg had to get involved complaining about anyone speaking out against the Wizard. Which was obviously directed at KJ. You all know, the same MDawg the lawyer who has the Wizard under a non disclosure agreement where he can’t talk about Mdawgs play.

Mike just can’t win, even when continues to claim he can’t lose.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I'm not against the use of any words.
    I think MendleBread is a very funny word.
    I think that about the word "Shyster" too.
    I've also applauded kewlJ of coming up with MendleBread and Hitler's Recipe for it.
    My problem is with the hypocrisy of kewlJ.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    The semi funny thing is MDawg had to get involved complaining about anyone speaking out against the Wizard. Which was obviously directed at KJ. You all know, the same MDawg the lawyer who has the Wizard under a non disclosure agreement where he can’t talk about Mdawgs play.

That's what I say, you expect this stool pigion, crybaby crap from Mdawg, because he has been crying to wizard forever. That is why whenever someone says they don't believe his half million dollar baccarat wins, while being comped for 5 months, that person will get suspended for calling Mdawg a liar, when they never used the term liar. This is also a guy that has an win every trade, stock trading thread as well, so he is "playing' Wizard and WoV. It was always about making a mockery of WoV and Mike for this clown, so you expect this kind of thing from him, but BoSox going the stool pigion, squeeling route, was a surprise to me, depite his transformation to troll. 20 straight posts now he has done nothing but troll me. He is obsessed and consumed.

I've also applauded kewlJ of coming up with MendleBread and Hitler's Recipe for it.
    I think it was creative, KJ may have invented the word used it once or twice and was ashamed afterwards. You went with it several dozen times for at least a year or so, but have since stopped using it. Any word is fairgame as far as I see it, people have to grow a thicker skin in general(most here are to some degree) especially if they post here.

I think it was creative, KJ may have invented the word used it once or twice and was ashamed afterwards. You went with it several dozen times for at least a year or so, but have since stopped using it. Any word is fairgame as far as I see it, people have to grow a thicker skin in general(most here are to some degree) especially if they post here.
    Agree for the most part, but go after someones deceased wife? Go after Bosox all you want, but did she post here?. Pussy shit

I was able to not laugh at KewlJ's one post until I got to the word, "Again." I'm not even going to lie, I lost it.

Speaking of what people are doing at WoV, I'm of the suspicion that EvenBob has me blocked. Unfortunately, that means that you won't get to see me own his sorry ass and get him banned off of both forums simultaneously again. That's okay; the king of trolls is no less dead. If this suspicion is true, then I accept it as an unconditional surrender.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Agree for the most part, but go after someones deceased wife? Go after Bosox all you want, but did she post here?. Pussy shit
    I mean, she didn't, but it's not like KewlJ saying that is going to offend her, or anything.

Shackleford was supposed to observe MDawg and report back. Instead he said he couldn't talk about it. He didn't do what he said he would do.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

I mean, she didn't, but it's not like KewlJ saying that is going to offend her, or anything.
    Great logic assfuck

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Shackleford was supposed to observe MDawg and report back. Instead he said he couldn't talk about it. He didn't do what he said he would do.
    Not at all surprising, considering Rusty's credibility is non existant.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

Great logic assfuck
    That's like---textbook logic.

No line short of Doxxing and/or actual threats, isn't it? Don't tell me you boys are turning into pussies now. They're just words.

Also Monet, I didn't call the "internet" police. I called the police, Metro, who has an internet division that I filed a complaint against a person that had threatened me on multiple forums. A person banned from this forum, where you can't be banned for those very threats. And then 2 months later this person showed up at my building engaging with and trying to sneak past security, who called and filed a report on him. So that isn't internet forum drama. That is a real police matter.

Oh my goodness we never heard that story before, yah right. Possibly 200 times now, just like all your other stories.

Thread Information