Page 378 of 507 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,560 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Also, to be clear, I'm not taking an actual side between KewlJ and BoSox---I have no idea what their beef even is.

***And, no, I don't care, so both of you save the typing.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I myself started talking shit about WOV, but that was ONLY after I was suddenly banned from WOV for that one time Cussing Rant that I apologized for Multiple times. Before my sudden banning, I was 100 percent a staunch WOV Supporter. Talking shit about a Website after being BANNED is very understandable, but talking shit about a Website when you're merely Suspended is risky... Unless that Suspension was bogus like when I got Suspended for two weeks after trying to help a Newbie out who had a Progressive question

. Or when I got a two week Suspension after answering two different Poster's Posts about Alimony in a Thread about a guy trying to hide his Jackpot. I got a message saying something like,"You have mentioned Alimony in a thread that is about a guy trying to hide his Jackpot, not about Alimony. You are Suspended for two weeks for Hijacking. I honestly thought at first that post was to someone who brought up Alimony first, not to me as I wasn't the one who brought up Alimony first. I was stunned when I realized the "Alimony Hijacking," Suspension was to me .

I merely responded to two different people who mentioned it first. Posters stood up for me pointing out that I didn't deserve a two week Suspension for Alimony Hijacking since I was merely responding to People who brought it up first. The Suspension stuck anyways. That kind of unfair Suspension would be understandable to talk shit about WOV about. I'm still not okay with the unfair Alimony Hijacking Suspension to this day.

A type of Suspension that would not be understandable to talk shit about WOV would be a well deserved Suspension for saying something like,"Wow, you're a stupid idiot. Can you even know how to count 5? Can you even make change of a dollar?" Someone got Suspended for saying something similar to this.

Personally, I like how MaxPen, Ozzy, and Monet handled dealing with the website they did not agree on how it was run and just quit posting there and moved on.

Originally Posted by kewlJ
    I called the police, Metro, who has an internet division that I filed a complaint against a person that had threatened me on multiple forums. A person banned from this forum, where you can't be banned for those very threats. And then 2 months later this person showed up at my building engaging with and trying to sneak past security, who called and filed a report on him.
    This leads to one obvious question: How did this person learn enough about you to show up at the building where you live?

He mush have had viable intel as he tried to sneak past security.

I thought you were doing all possible to preserve your anonymity?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Agree for the most part, but go after someones deceased wife? Go after Bosox all you want, but did she post here?. Pussy shit
    Where have you been? Are you not familiar with this forum?

Rob Singer repeatedly attacked my deseased partner/spouse saying that he died of aids, when in fact he died of an aneurysm in his head.
    Rob also attacked my mother, who guess what...doesn't post here, saying saying my mother and I engaged in sex acts.
    Before me Rob attacked redietz deseased wife, saying she committed suicide to get away from redietz, when she died of an illness.
    Before that, and before my time, it is my understanding he did the same with Arci's deseased wife.

I know I repeatedly complained to Dan Druff, that these kind of attacks weren't right. Dan thinks they are fine. That's what this forum is. So that is what I am going to do. I told you I am taking a page from Mickey's play book....hit the trolls back twice as hard. Twice as nasty and anything goes. Bosox is now trolling me full time. Even to the point of being a stool pigeon on another forum, like a little bitch. So anything goes.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Personally, I like how MaxPen, Ozzy, and Monet handled dealing with the website they did not agree on how it was run and just quit posting there and moved on.
    Listen, I am 100% in the, "Likes Monet," camp, but he self-suspended, created a sock and was ultimately nuked for duplicate accounts.

I don't even know what all led up to that, if you want to know the truth. I'm afraid that I wasn't involved and wasn't made aware of it until after the fact, though I was an Admin at the time. Monet can say exactly what happened if I have something wrong about it as I am just going off of memory.

No offense to Ozzy, but I'd be lying if I said that I really recall anything of him being there. Quite correct, for MaxPen, but I think that he left because Darkoz was allowed to continue his play revealing posts---which is perfectly fine because MaxPen was not an Admin, so that's just his prerogative on things whether to stay or not.

And, I was NOT an Administrator at that point, so I offer MaxPen to clear that one up if I got something wrong.
    Last edited by Mission146; 08-07-2021 at 03:22 PM.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    In my case, I cried like a little bitch for a couple of years, constantly bitching about it and them.
    I finally toned it down and gave up on the issue.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

This leads to one obvious question: How did this person learn enough about you to show up at the building where you live?

He mush have had viable intel as he tried to sneak past security.

I thought you were doing all possible to preserve your anonymity?
    I can only guess MrV, but after my partner died, I did mention that I had sold my home and my brother and I purchased a condo. Almost immediately someone suggested it wouldn't be hard to match that against public real estate transaction record. I knew then, I had made a mistake mentioning it.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Agree for the most part, but go after someones deceased wife? Go after Bosox all you want, but did she post here?. Pussy shit

Rob Singer repeatedly attacked my deseased partner/spouse saying that he died of aids, when in fact he died of an aneurysm in his head.
    Rob also attacked my mother, who guess what...doesn't post here, saying saying my mother and I engaged in sex acts.
    Before me Rob attacked redietz deseased wife, saying she committed suicide to get away from redietz, when she died of an illness.
    Before that, and before my time, it is my understanding he did the same with Arci's deseased wife.

I know I repeatedly complained to Dan Druff, that these kind of attacks weren't right. Dan thinks they are fine. That's what this forum is. So that is what I am going to do. I told you I am taking a page from Mickey's play book....hit the trolls back twice as hard. Twice as nasty and anything goes. Bosox is now trolling me full time. Even to the point of being a stool pigeon on another forum, like a little bitch. So anything goes.
    Like I said in a previous post, you have a LONG WAY to go, to get into the Crimm club of insults. Not going to happen, not your character. Mickey is a veteran at that game.

Originally Posted by kewlJ
    I know I repeatedly complained to Dan Druff, that these kind of attacks weren't right. Dan thinks they are fine. That's what this forum is.
    Although Dan has not posted any rules for this forum (if he has I can't find them) he has one unwritten rule: don't fuck with the Jews, including "you know who," now under Dan's cloak of protection.

I thought he prided this board on allowing free speech?

Free speech would certainly seem to imply tha there are no inappropriate targets for criticism / flaming.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Listen, I am 100% in the, "Likes Monet," camp, but he self-suspended, created a sock and was ultimately nuked for duplicate accounts.

I don't even know what all let up to that, if you want to know the truth. I'm afraid that I wasn't involved and wasn't made aware of it until after the fact, though I was an Admin at the time. Monet can say exactly what happened if I have something wrong about it as I am just going off of memory.

No offense to Ozzy, but I'd be lying if I said that I really recall anything of him being there. Quite correct, for MaxPen, but I think that he left because Darkoz was allowed to continue his play revealing posts---which is perfectly fine because MaxPen was not an Admin, so that's just his prerogative on things whether to stay or not.

And, I was NOT an Administrator at that point, so I offer MaxPen to clear that one up if I got something wrong.
    In my case it is pretty simple.
    I let my emotional instability run ramped as usual.
    I didn't read the rules.
    Probably wouldn't of followed them anyway.
    I tried to get banned from this site but wasn't willing to take it far enough and gave up as Dan Druff seemed uninterested.
    I didn't realize the internet and forums actually had rules and moderators.
    That's a true story.
    Just not hip enough.
    I self suspended because I was taking shit way too seriously as I usually do in life.
    I didn't realize making a duplicate account was a problem.
    I just bulldozed my way through like I do in just about every aspect of my life.
    Turns out it was a major problem.
    It exposed BBB and WizardofNothing and also exposed how little the Wizard actually pays attention.
    Wiz and BBB were in negotiations to suspend me for a certain number of days.
    However, when the Wizard goaded me a bit I flew off the handle and told him to jump off a cliff.
    I gave him the old... "You must think you're talking to some little kid?"
    After that it was Nuke City.
    Good Times.

You can read some of it at this link.
    Some of it I either deleted or the powers that be deleted it for me.
    Oh right... I also told the Wizard to GFY... but that could of meant Good For You.
    Everyone else decided it meant to Go Fuck Yourself.
    Not even 4 years yet... seems longer.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...g-off-a-cliff/
    Last edited by monet; 08-07-2021 at 03:28 PM.

Also, to be clear, I'm not taking an actual side between KewlJ and BoSox---I have no idea what their beef even is.
    Hey, that makes 2 of us that don't know what his issue is.

Bosox has expressed that he doesn't like the way I have shared my monitary results. Well I have been sharing my journey and experiences for longer than I have been in Vegas, which is 12 years. That is what I do. I share my experiences, including the bad years (like last year) and the months long losing period. So I can understand that he may not appreciate that, he has voiced that. But how it escalated into the constant trolling and attacks he is now engaged in, I have no clue. You will have to ask him.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Like I said in a previous post, you have a LONG WAY to go, to get into the Crimm club of insults. Not going to happen, not your character. Mickey is a veteran at that game.

Sir, I didn't say, I was going to be mickeycrimm. There is only one MC. I said I was taking a page from his book. I am going to be nasty to those just trolling me. It seems to be a growing club and has been going on forever and I am going to fight back that's all.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

I don't even know what all let up to that, if you want to know the truth. I'm afraid that I wasn't involved and wasn't made aware of it until after the fact, though I was an Admin at the time. Monet can say exactly what happened if I have something wrong about it as I am just going off of memory.

I didn't read the rules.
    That's a true story.
    Just not hip enough.
    I self suspended because I was taking shit way too seriously as I usually do in life.
    I just bulldozed my way through like I do in just about every aspect of my life.
    It exposed BBB and WizardofNothing and also exposed how little the Wizard actually pays attention.
    However, when the Wizard goaded me a bit I flew off the handle and told him to jump off a cliff.
    Good Times.

PingPangPong was in your top 10 of all time, as short lived as he was. So hard to choose between all your complex creations, master inventor

Originally Posted by monet View Post

I didn't read the rules.
    That's a true story.
    Just not hip enough.
    Good Times.

Oh right... I also told the Wizard to GFY... but that could of meant Good For You.
    Everyone else decided it meant to Go Fuck Yourself.
    Not even 4 years yet... seems longer.

Fuck it, dude.

As we've discussed, we've got some fish to catch when you make it back over to this side of the country. I want to set a stipulation on no discussion of gambling or gambling forums while we're on the river.

I'll probably read it for fun. I apologize for not being involved on that one, but it was pretty much wrapped up by the time I'd learned anything about it.

Bosox has expressed that he doesn't like the way I have shared my monitary results. Well I have been sharing my journey and experiences for longer than I have been in Vegas, which is 12 years. That is what I do. I share my experiences, including the bad years (like last year) and the months long losing period. So I can understand that he may not appreciate that, he has voiced that. But how it escalated into the constant trolling and attacks he is now engaged in, I have no clue. You will have to ask him.
    I would but for that whole, "Not giving even the tiniest shit," thing.

I read back over that, Monet, and it looks like a straight botch-up all the way.

For one thing, I have no idea why neither BBB nor yourself really discussed it with me prior to it coming out in that thread.

Had there been something actually necessitating the name change, then it would have made the most sense for BBB (or me, had I been told) just to go to Wizard directly with that. Personally, I'd have just proposed to Wizard that you (as PingPangPong) take a ban that would be the length equivalent to finishing out the self-ban as Monet...which it seems I said in that thread would have been two or three days.

....more than likely, he does what the majority of readers of the kew stories do---keep hammering away because of the hilarious reactions we get from you, knowing full well that your internet life of fantasy is far more important to you than your nearly non-existent real life.

The more you jump up and down screaming like a spoiled little child who cannot get his way when you ABSOLUTELY NEED others' approval/acceptance/ability to be all-impressed, the more piling on you will continue to get. Like the proverbial "Gift That Keeps On Giving".

And as a reader, I call that F-U-N!!

Reminds me of when that Wynnpleasure IDIOT falsely claimed that I had Lesbian sex with my Sisters and had sex with my Father and that I was a Drug Addict and a Prostitute. Disgusting lies that could have fucked me up in the real World had I been say a Teacher for young Children. An American Teacher got fired for a Facebook picture of her holding up two glasses of wine she had taken when she was in Europe on a Vacation, as the Principal felt she could be setting a bad example for her young Students. The kicker is her Facebook is sent to PRIVATE and one of her "Friends," gave the picture to the Principal and the public part of Facebook without her permission.

I feel Wynnpleasure's disgusting lies about me and my Family could have cost me my Job had I been a Teacher. I reported Wynnpleasure's disgusting lies about me and my Family Multiple times to Dan Druff and Wynnpleasure wasn't BANNED until he made Anti Semite jokes not knowing that Dan is Jewish himself.

Wynnpleasure should have been banned long before he made those unfunny Anti Semite jokes. Also, Wynnpleasure made a Gay Threesome lie about himself and two Straight and Married Men, and named them by Name, and one of the Men has Children with his Wife. Wynnpleasure could have caused Double Divorces and caused Child Custody Battles had the Wives ACTUALLY believed the Gay Threesome lie.

But Dan was quick to impose a still Active Posting Limit on me when I had NEVER posted anything near as bad as Wynnpleasure did.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I just seen where bosox snitched on KJ at WoV.. Then he stuck his nose way up OD's ass. You guys that belong to both sites be careful. Bosox will snitch you guys off.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Wow you’re a real piece of work mr Cool J.

Thread Information