Page 381 of 507 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,620 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Are we talking about Moses or BoSox?

I know Doxxing and physical threats are against the rules here. At least, I think physical threats are. I’m not sure. There can be advantages to the rules allowing moderation a little wiggle room.
    How can YOU be moderator? You can't even follow along what players are which in this situation. Are you smoking crack again?

Like I said, you are not welcome back, Moses. We don’t cotton any none too good to your kind in this here town.

Wait? Who the hell is Tater? You guys aren’t going to get into it on WoV again, are you?

KewlJ, you’ve been holding your own in this trolling game. You don’t shy away from arguments, in general. Maybe you and Moses can have a showdown in town square at high noon?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

How can YOU be moderator? You can't even follow along what players are which in this situation. Are you smoking crack again?
    What? Did I ever stop smoking crack? Why would I have done that?

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    For the record Moses was given a chance to come back, he has chosen not to. We welcome you back Moses
    Ozzy, THIS IS NOT TRUE. You posted this on another forum and moses himself told you it was not true.

I know it is not true becaause Dan Druff asked me how I felt about it. No offer was made for moses to return.
    Druff had made a post I don't feel like digging it up, saying he would give Moses another chance. I jokingly said after the fact he should bring Lonestarhorse and Biloxi Bill back as well 2 funny bastards. Both should get released on bail.

Also, did you not watch the video on Eliot’s channel?

Does my fat ass look like I smoke crack?

Like I said, you are not welcome back, Moses. We don’t cotton any none to good to your kind in this here town.

Wait? Who the hell is Tater? You guys aren’t going to get into it on WoV again, are you?

KewlJ, you’ve been holding your own in this trolling game. You don’t shy away from arguments, in general. Maybe you and Moses can have a showdown in town square at high noon?
    See I don't think EVERYTHING is a big joke mission. You don't seem to understand a police report was filed. And the police shared some info on this person, that I haven't and won't talk about. But I will tell you this. I have always been kind of an anti-gun person. Never thought I would own a gun. Just not my thing. But that changed two years ago. That is not a threat to anyone. Just saying I take this seriously.

What the fuck is eliots channel?

What the fuck is eliots channel?
    He has a YouTube channel.

Druff had made a post I don't feel like digging it up, saying he would give Moses another chance. I jokingly said after the fact he should bring Lonestarhorse and Biloxi Bill back as well 2 funny bastards. Both should get released on bail.
    I think you are remembering something wrong ozzy. I don't remember an invitation. And Moses told you at GF that he never recieved such and offer. I can guarantee if Moses had receieved that offer, he would be here trolling me, instead of doing it from afar.

I think you are remembering something wrong ozzy. I don't remember an invitation. And Moses told you at GF that he never recieved such and offer. I can guarantee if Moses had receieved that offer, he would be here trolling me, instead of doing it from afar.
    I just posted the Druff post, that is willing to unban him.

See I don't think EVERYTHING is a big joke mission. You don't seem to understand a police report was filed. And the police shared some info on this person, that I haven't and won't talk about. But I will tell you this. I have always been kind of an anti-gun person. Never thought I would own a gun. Just not my thing. But that changed two years ago. That is not a threat to anyone. Just saying I take this seriously.
    Not THAT kind of showdown. It was a metaphor for the two of you arguing here on the VCT forum.

Police report on who? Moses, BoSox or Tater?

Do you Blackjack G’s roll up on each other like this all the time, homes? That shit be tough. I guess good thing I’m on the machine side of things.

You posted it in the wrong thread!! But whatever.

Yes, I said, dan Druff was considering it. But he asked me and I told him, that I had not made up with moses. I had not received an apology, nor see any sign of regret or remorse, or even that he would cease those attacks. AND NO OFFER TO RETURN WAS MADE.

One other thing: Page 376 called and said you’re not really in a position to lecture me on treating everything like a joke.

I had a much funnier way of putting that, but shit, I can’t even do it. I laughed, but that was fucking warped, man.

You posted it in the wrong thread!! But whatever.

Yes, I said, dan Druff was considering it. But he asked me and I told him, that I had not made up with moses. I had not received an apology, nor see any sign of regret or remorse, or even that he would cease those attacks. AND NO OFFER TO RETURN WAS MADE.
    Come on KJ take one for the team, stop being a pansy I'm sure most people here want Moses back.

You know what....fuck this and fuck you mission.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Well, you did not get the job at WOV maybe you should apply for one here which would be more suitable for you.
    This is a laughable post, coming from you of all people, I'm not sure if your serious or not.
    I used to think it was a reading comprehension problem with BoSox but I'm starting to think BoSox is just Fucking with people.
    I am convinced BoSox is a full on retard. Dude is dumber than blackhole. Which is hard to believe, I know.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

I am convinced BoSox is a full on retard. Dude is dumber than blackhole. Which is hard to believe, I know.
    I can see why you would think that. I have known him for a while on various forums and he is not stupid or retarted. He is knowldegable about blackjack. For some reason here, he has gone full blown troll on me recently. It isn't even clear what it is about. I guess it is possible he is in some sort of mental decline. I don't know. I know 2 AP's that I communicate with elsewhere, have noticed and are wondering what is going on with him.

You know what....fuck this and fuck you mission.
    Shit, this is just like being a Mod again!

Ok, shouldn't have gone off on the side track about moses. I was just saying I have treated moses civilly even after everything out of respect for Bosox. Other than that the two situations have no connection that I am aware of.

But here is the thing about Bosox and his recent trolling efforts of me: I recently started a thread entitled "what happened to this guy"? In it I found 6 posts from Bosox from just 2 years ago, being very critical of Blackhole, Singer and Moses, probably my 3 biggest and longest running trolls. Now 2 years later, he has joined in their trolling of me and attempts to discredit me.

Furthermore, as I was reading those posts from just 2 years ago, 2019, I would describe Bosox as a big supporter of mine. I can find numerous posts where he said things like "no one has helped newer players more than KJ" "No one has shared more experiences than KJ". There was one where Singer was trying to discredit me as a fraud and Bosox, responded with something like, "he knows exactly what he is talking about, no one could fake their way through the blackjack community for as long as KJ has been a part of it. Players know who is a fraud and who isn't".

I appreciated that, but I don't needs his support. It just seems very strange that in just 2 years, he has flipped 180 degrees and not only doesn't support me, but has joined in with the top trolls, trying to discredit me.

He doesn't have to explain this change, but I am going to fight back on these troll efforts and people lying and trying to discredit me. I am going to correct the record of their lies and mistruths. And he is now one, I guess. That is all.

This thread is a perfect example to expose Kewlj for what and who he really is. This fucking mental patient just in the last few pages made 28 posts. All about him, him, him, and the people who troll and dislike him according to him for unknown reasons. Nothing to do with BJ, just all about him.

He’s all over BoSox for admitting he was late to finally realizing how much full of cum he is. That’s right “cum” not shit, which I believe the amount of cum consumption he has siphoned out of nice cocks is having an adverse effect on his brain cells. Wonder if a study was ever done on that?

Only a few members here play along and back Kewlj’s bullshit, hoping to help convince everyone how lucrative their own gambling careers must be. His backers are the same members like MaxPad, that won’t even say what they do, let alone show proof.

Can anyone tell me why these alleged “area 51” top secret AP members would even join these gambling sites?

The only conclusions I could come to is being like a Kewlj member who obviously has mental and lonely problems looking for some sort of acceptance.

I suspect that there is an awful lot going on through the pm messaging system. There has to be. Did members like MaxPad, JBJB, WooWoo, join just to deliver sarcastic one liners? I doubt it or at least would hope they didn’t.

Looks like Kewlj also told one of his backers Mission to fuck off. Its obvious Mission is just another lonely forum rat with 26 posts in the last few pages of this thread only second to Kewlj’s 28. Together they account for 3 full pages of the last 6 pages of this thread.

Mission has to be one lonely motherfucker to want to moderate any of these forums. Just check out the past known monitors working free for confirmation. Including him.

These two members, Kewlj, and Mission are the two biggest criticizers of everyone else that post here. Their capable of confirming things without knowing who is even saying it.

You can’t make this shit up.

Thread Information