Page 382 of 507 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

You're going to have to do better than that.

Oh my God, I got accused of being lonely! I mean, my fiancee is literally sitting right behind me. I might not have twenty nurses in and out of my hospice room every day like you do, but at least my fiancee doesn't have to be on someone's payroll to want to spend time around me.

She also likes the arrangement because, unlike your nurses, she doesn't have to wipe my ass for me.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

Oh my God, I got accused of being lonely! I mean, my fiancee is literally sitting right behind me. I might not have twenty nurses in and out of my hospice room every day like you do, but at least my fiancee doesn't have to be on someone's payroll to want to spend time around me.

She also likes the arrangement because, unlike your nurses, she doesn't have to wipe my ass for me.
    This response was totally expected. What else could you possibly say other than another stupid deflection? You and Kewlj are from the same forum school.

Your fiancee sits right behind you watching these forums with you 24/7. Nice relationship.

You haven’t a single fucking fact about my physical condition. But, that’s nothing new. Just about everything you say is never backed up by any confirmed facts.

The only confirmed fact we have about you is meeting up through PM’s with some AP thugs who ripped off someone for cash. Of course, once exposed that was not good for Shanks forum, leading to you resigning as a moderator there.

For the record, when the time comes at least I’ll be able to afford 20 nurses in and out of my room catering to my every need I might have.

You on the other hand will be left to a slow miserable lonely death with your +EV records.

Deflection? Do you even know what that word means? The substance of your post was calling me lonely; I directly answered to the effect that I am not lonely.

She's not reading the Forum, you idiot. Unlike me, she has better things to do than go back and forth with the skid marks on the toilet paper of life---like you.

In relation to where I am sitting at the bedroom desk, the bed (which she was sitting on when I typed that) was behind me.

Last thing, don't make too many assumptions about what I know or don't know about your condition...I could be so much colder than I have been so far.

Can you confirm for us that your fiancee sitting in the background is not Kewlj.

I'm not going to answer that. I'd hate to make Singer jealous if he thinks my answer is a deflection.

Thank you Mission for responding to him but NOT quoting him.

Last thing, don't make too many assumptions about what I know or don't know about your condition...I could be so much colder than I have been so far.
    What you keep tabs on everybody's life. The forum gossip man, such a wonderful reputation to have. Are your feelings hurt because someone called you lonely?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Thank you Mission for responding to him but NOT quoting him.
    Ahhhh … Does the baby feel better now? You sound like you have excess gas built up. Maybe you could get one of your millionaire AP partners to burp you.

Another one liner member contributing what he does best.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    What you keep tabs on everybody's life. The forum gossip man, such a wonderful reputation to have. Are your feelings hurt because someone called you lonely?
    He can't even keep tabs on the bullshit he spews on these forums. He's a bag of hot air. A necessary requirement to have been a moderator on Shanks site. Of course until you get caught fucking people out of cash.

I apologize, but you’ve yet to demonstrate that you’re even worth me directly fucking around with. Give me another few days to determine if you have sufficient entertainment value.

Although, you did come up with the line on me being a Mod here, so maybe…

JBJB,

You’re welcome.

Blackhole,

What’s this third person bullshit? Who’s deflecting now?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Oh for God sakes, BoSox. Don't try to make it about that PM. You have been dogging me for several months and you said what the reason was months ago. You don't like me posting about my experiences sharing actual amounts of money. I'll go back and find the posts if you want.

I didn't realize that Pm last week was such a secret. In generic terms, so as not to reveal anything, Bosox mention that after doing well since he returned to play after covid, he had a bad day that wiped out about half what he had won. Big deal, that is blackjack card counting. That is exactly why I like to share my experiences, so other players can see just what kind of variance is involved.

So at WoV, Sunday night, Moses (you all remeber moses right), myself and Bosox were having a discussion about blackjack. It wasn't that heated and parts even pleasant, although Moses and myself ended up being suspended for "squabbling". So I forget (without looking) how it got to the topic of professional players. Moses called BoSox a professional player and I said, I have no idea if he is or not, or was in the past. I really don't know. He never mentioned it. He never mentioned anything about his play. I know he is an experienced player with a great deal of knowledge. Professional now or in the past....Honestly no idea.

But I did mention based on the wins and losses Bosox recently shared with me, I suspected he wasn't currently a professional player. Yeah, probably wasn't my place to share that observation. I didn't think much of it and meant no harm, but I apologize. Bosox got upset and asked me to delete that information and luckily, I was still able to before the edit time had run out.

The only thing I mentioned to Bosox and I don't rememeber if I said this publicly or privately, is I wished he would shared that story publicly. It is a chance to show other players, about variance. I don't know maybe he took even more offense at that. Can't imagine why.

But since then Bosox has been trolling me even harder, calling me names, almost every post. But don't try to portray that this was the issue, because you have been on this KJ troll thing for at least a couple months.

So as Bosox ramped up his trolling this week, I did send him 2 different Pm's. I can reveal what I said. The first one said something like. "I don't know exactly what your problem is, but just let it go".

The second one was after, I had made my new troll policy again asked him to end this....whatever it was and just let it go. Those requests were out of a courtesy, for our past friendship. I then told him that I had intended to go after him and his wife (via my new troll policy), but really didn't want to.

And I think I can say what Bosox response was without revealing any private context. There was no response to either PM. So when he further trolled me today, I went with my new policy and as nasty as I could think of (just like I said I would do to those trolling me.
    I think it is noteworthy to mention a while back when your mother was seriously ill that I expressed my concern in at least one PM, that's gratitude for you.

I think it is noteworthy to mention a while back when your mother was seriously ill that I expressed my concern in at least one PM, that's gratitude for you.
    I think it is noteworthy that you slimeballs are constantly private messaging each other.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I think it is noteworthy that you slimeballs are constantly private messaging each other.
    How’s the plumbing going? Can you post some pictures of drywall, I’ve missed seeing them

I apologize, but you’ve yet to demonstrate that you’re even worth me directly fucking around with.
    Please conclude he's not worth fucking around with. I'm sure the members here along with me would appreciate not having to deal with another 26 meaningless posts.

Just for that, you might get 52 more meaningless posts.

That’s double, if you wondered. I wouldn’t want you to mentally exhaust yourself trying to do math.

Hey, if we need any of that damned math we can go to WoV.

Hunches, monkeys, and rabbits feet: that's the way we do things here.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

This response was totally expected. What else could you possibly say other than another stupid deflection? You and Kewlj are from the same forum school.

Your fiancee sits right behind you watching these forums with you 24/7. Nice relationship.

You haven’t a single fucking fact about my physical condition. But, that’s nothing new. Just about everything you say is never backed up by any confirmed facts.

The only confirmed fact we have about you is meeting up through PM’s with some AP thugs who ripped off someone for cash. Of course, once exposed that was not good for Shanks forum, leading to you resigning as a moderator there.

For the record, when the time comes at least I’ll be able to afford 20 nurses in and out of my room catering to my every need I might have.

You on the other hand will be left to a slow miserable lonely death with your +EV records.
    I thought the only confirmed fact about Mission was that he is a fatass.

I’m also packing a smaller microphone than you claim to have, Singer. That’s two confirmed facts.

Thread Information