Page 396 of 501 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,920 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    You have REALLY stuck to your principles and your guns on here. Congratulations on not running back to WOV as soon as your Self Imposed Resignation Month was up.
    Tasha, I ALWAYS stick to my guns and principals. Maybe I sometimes come off as a dick and someone just trying to create havoc, but I have a problem with 2 things.

1). A person making claims that are bullshit in that they defy math and reality and the way things work. I don't think that should be allowed without substantial pushback on a forum that was supposed to be about and once was about gambling math and reality.

And 2.) I object strongly to the forum owners that not only allow this, but for whatever reason protect such people. I expect that kind of thing from a forum like Gambling forums where the owner is not a gambling person, but a forum person owning many different forums and only interested in traffic. I don't expect it and strongly disapprove on a forum like WoV, or Norm's forum, or to a lesser extend here, forums owned and run by people that know the math and have a reputation and in part made a living based on that math. To allow people to make these claims, is a sell out. And to protect them on top, something much more evil.

Plus, it is not fair to myself or any other real player that works hard to make a living by the math (or even AP's that don't make a living but play and profit by the math), to have some nit wits come along with their voodoo claims of making millions, using long ago mathematically disproven, voodoo techniques like progression wagering or god forbit "special plays".

It is just NOT right. And I will always call it out. And if people don't like me for it....tough titties.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    A further WoV observation:

With EvenBob on self imposed exile and Axelwolf on 3 day suspension (always 3 days for this guy. A very special martingale for Axelwolf: 3 days, 3 days, 3 days, 3 days.) that leaves Mission as top poster or what should more properly be labeled most frequent poster (no offense to mission).

But what is even better is that #2 is a guy probably dead. (no offense to fleastiff, who I always liked)

#4 hasn't posted in 4 years and who knows may be dead as well.

All very fitting for a forum that is all but dead and it's best days well behind it. Only fitting that the "top" posters are most long gone as well.

Other top 10 posters RS_ and GWAE rarely post anymore.

Maybe the new unofficial or official owner of the forum, or at least the person now controlling things, Mdawg, can change the rules to have some of these deadbeat, has beens wiped away to elevate him as is always his goal. Maybe the new criteria should be most idiotic, voodoo posts in the last 3 years. If you add in "private messages" crying to and threatening Shackleford, Mdawg is hands down the "winner". (ironic use of that word)
    What was so great about extreme non sensical eccentric Fleastiff ? Is # 4 Nareed that tranny spic from Mexico ? Two massive weirdos.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

With EvenBob on self imposed exile and Axelwolf on 3 day suspension (always 3 days for this guy. A very special martingale for Axelwolf: 3 days, 3 days, 3 days, 3 days.) that leaves Mission as top poster or what should more properly be labeled most frequent poster (no offense to mission).

But what is even better is that #2 is a guy probably dead. (no offense to fleastiff, who I always liked)

All very fitting for a forum that is all but dead and it's best days well behind it. Only fitting that the "top" posters are most long gone as well.

You also have GWAE and RS currently in the top 10. Both haven’t posted in over 18 months though still visit the place occasionally. Both added good content in the past and just left for whatever reason.

As for what you said about Billy, I agree. What Wizard said to him and about him is sad. And shows how angry he is when people call him out for how he acts these days.
    GWAE was in the Tasha Fan Club until recently, ousted by Stricly AP and the Unkool 1,He's long gone !........RS is knowledgeable but is a strange duck, usually stoned out of his mind by online appearances, who likes to pop in on rare occasion and act like a tool. He's the type of weirdo who's probably planning something for his long awaited 2000th post. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
    Last edited by Ozzy; 10-18-2021 at 02:24 PM.

You also have GWAE and RS currently in the top 10. Both haven’t posted in over 18 months though still visit the place occasionally. Both added good content in the past and just left for whatever reason.

As for what you said about Billy, I agree. What Wizard said to him and about him is sad. And shows how angry he is when people call him out for how he acts these days.
    I amended my comments to include RS_ and GWAE as you were posting Boz.

The Billryan thing is just not right and as I said, I am not particularly a big billryan fan. Just shows what a really small person this Shackleford is. Much like the character in Wizard of Oz, a small insecure man hiding behind a fake persona, who uses that persona to bully people.

Anyone STILL betting I will be returning to Micheal's Oz any time soon?
    You have REALLY stuck to your principles and your guns on here. Congratulations on not running back to WOV as soon as your Self Imposed Resignation Month was up.
    Whatever Karen.

If anyone figures out why I was suspended over there or who was responsible, let me know. I don't really care, but if it was gordo, I'm going to have to pay the guy a visit on principle.

What a strange day. I normally take 75% underdogs in college football. I thought I'd relax today and memorize stats and such, but I evaluated the spreads and wound up betting thousands on favorites because I think the lines must go up, and go up significantly. Not what I was expecting. I think I bet more today than any day the last two years. And zero underdogs.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    If anyone figures out why I was suspended over there or who was responsible, let me know. I don't really care, but if it was gordo, I'm going to have to pay the guy a visit on principle.

What a strange day. I normally take 75% underdogs in college football. I thought I'd relax today and memorize stats and such, but I evaluated the spreads and wound up betting thousands on favorites because I think the lines must go up, and go up significantly. Not what I was expecting. I think I bet more today than any day the last two years. And zero underdogs.
    The numbers for four of the six games I took yesterday moved already. The other two lines are the same. So I was correct doing what I did. I don't really get it. These lines could only move in one direction, so these were all bargains. Just bad opening lines.

Other top 10 posters RS_ and GWAE rarely post anymore.

Maybe the new unofficial or official owner of the forum, or at least the person now controlling things, Mdawg, can change the rules to have some of these deadbeat, has beens wiped away to elevate him as is always his goal. Maybe the new criteria should be most idiotic, voodoo posts in the last 3 years. If you add in "private messages" crying to and threatening Shackleford, Mdawg is hands down the "winner". (ironic use of that word)
    In fairness to myself, perhaps not, "Top Poster," by quality---but I think I could fairly be called, "One of the top posters."

Also, as far as post count is concerned, The WoV Picks Games over the years are padding my stats a bit. Furthermore, my posting frequency was much higher when I was an Administrator---particularly during the time that I all but Administrated the board myself on most matters.

Still no update on why and for how long RED is suspended for over there.

Well bush Nuked but RED in limbo.

I'll inquire about that privately. I would certainly hope that it's not due to bringing up GF---as Wellbush is now Nuked anyway and I might think that his posts on GF (which I haven't read, so maybe not) might be a contributing factor.

Wellbush has been nuked from WOV! What the fuck! Wellbush put so much time and effort, posted more in just 7 months than MANY WOV Members who have been there for YEARS and they just threw him out like yesterday's trash! When I FIRST saw Wizard's post about Wellbush being Nuked, I thought it was Wizard reversing Wellbush's Suspension. My eyes saw only a few words(After much consideration , and Wellbush) at first and I was like,"Good, Wizard is unsuspending Wellbush early." I was STUNNED when I read the entire post and realized Wizard nuked Wellbush. Wellbush was right to go to Gambling Forums where he'll be more appreciated.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Oh, good. Tasha has finally decided to start Trolling me. LOL

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    No, I'm 100 percent serious. Wellbush was thrown out like yesterday's trash when he has brought a lot of content and has brought a lot of views to WOV. He spent more time and effort on WOV than some long time Members who were Members for YEARS.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Still no update on why and for how long RED is suspended for over there.

Well bush Nuked but RED in limbo.
    Nuked with a wiz explanation

Am I the only one who is glad they don't know who Wellbush is?
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Holy shit! Redietz is nuked too! For supposedly threatening a Moderator. O.O His final post that got him nuked didn't seem to threaten Mods at all, just mock them. So, Redietz and Wellbush, two Contributors who provided a lot of content, time, and effort are both thrown out like yesterday's trash from WOV! Good job, Wizard, you REALLY played your cards right on nuking these two Valuable Contributors!

Holy shit! Redietz is nuked too! For supposedly threatening a Moderator. His final post that got him nuked didn't seem to threaten Mods at all, just mock them.
    If anyone figures out why I was suspended over there or who was responsible, let me know. I don't really care, but if it was gordo, I'm going to have to pay the guy a visit on principle..
    Originally Posted by Wizard
    he issued a threat against another moderator who he suspected of suspending him. It is my policy to avoid suspending people here for comments on other forums as much as I can. However, making threats supersedes that.

No, I'm 100 percent serious. Wellbush was thrown out like yesterday's trash when he has brought a lot of content and has brought a lot of views to WOV. He spent more time and effort on WOV than some long time Members who were Members for YEARS.
    Just because you spend a lot of, "Time and effort," doing something doesn't mean that the thing you are doing has any value. I imagine that Bernie Madoff spent a lot of, "Time and effort," running his Ponzi Scheme---which should not be interpreted as a comparison of the two things, because it isn't.

I'm not sure where that threat was from, but I can understand being Nuked on those grounds.

I'm not sure where that threat was from, but I can understand being Nuked on those grounds.
    The threat was made earlier in this thread...

I must have missed it, but that's definitely going to be a Nuking.

That aside, I'm not taking sides. Without disclosing what was discussed, I've spoken to both Gordon and Redietz, at-length, in PM's on unrelated topics and have gotten along well with both of them.

Thread Information