Page 400 of 508 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 10149

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    That's why I asked you to define the word as you are using it.
    Definition of entitled
    having or showing a feeling of entitlement
    the belief that one is deserving of benefits specified especially by law or contract

I would say that everyone who lives here is entitled to not have trucks blocking the way.
    Your acknowledgment above was written before I defined the word "entitled", as I'm using it.

I agree that you were entitled. I accept that you felt entitled.

I was trying to establish that you felt entitled.

MDawg is most likely the one that snitched on redietz. It was easy to tell by the circumstances of redietz' first suspension that Shack took a disliking to him. Interpreting what redietz said is a stretch. But exactly what was the information Shack was given. Was he shown the post? Or did the snitch exaggerate the claim?

And did the snitch bundle the quote on gordo with another recent quote from redietz? You know, the one where red said that Shack's 1/2 point parley card strategy is "so weak it wouldn't even make Sportsbetting 101."

Anyone looking to sabotage redietz could do it with those two quotes together. It's guaranteed to send Shack into orbit since he didn't like redietz to begin with.

And now....Shack won't have to be humiliated on his own site by redietz publicly giving him some major clinic on sportsbetting.

Perhaps, as a day of reckoning, redietz should take Shack's sportsbetting strategy apart for everyone to see.

PS: MDawg is prime candidate to be the snitch.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 10-19-2021 at 02:40 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

As of right now... SIX Popular Contributors who posted recently are banned or Suspended or walked off.

1. Wellbush. Suspended and then nuked.

2. Redietz. Suspended and then nuked.

3. Billryan. Suspended.

4. Axelwolf. Suspended.

5. Kewlj. Walked off. Not surprising as he has and still does have problems with how WOV is run nowadays.

6. EvenBob. Walked off(This walk off is REALLY shocking as Evenbob was the Top Poster at WOV and seemed to enjoy being at WOV.

Wow, SIX recent Popular Contributors at WOV are at this very moment either completely gone or are technically gone. WOV REALLY played their cards right on this one and this isn't a -EV at all, not even a little bit.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You know, the one where red said that Shack's 1/2 point parley card strategy is "so weak it wouldn't even make Sportsbetting 101."
    Mickey, are you suggesting that Michael Shackleford, the self proclaimed "wizard" of Las Vegas is this insecure? Who would have thought?

Of course it was Mdawg. Well probably. I can think of a few others that could very well go tattletaling back to daddy Wizard, which is just the environment he encourages with his "reporting insults" nonsense. But what is really astonishing is Shackleford (I am boycotting the wizard title) frequently says, what is said on other forums is not considered. Well of course until it is. My favorite Shacky quote of all time is "While normally we don't consider things said on other forums.....I am banning KewlJ for something said on another forum".

Two problems with this other forums crap. 1) is there proof that it is the same person? How does anyone know the Redietz here, or even the Axelwolf here, or KewlJ here or mickeycrimm here is the same as at WoV?

Second thing is should any forum owner/administrator, be dictating and or punishing people for what is said or done off that forum? What next...going to tell people where they can worship, or drink or what clubs or organizations they can belong to?

It is funny, just in the last 4 days I was suspended at a forum for something I said on this forum. These guys seem to lose their minds with power. You run an internet forum for God sakes. THAT'S ALL!

Originally Posted by Tasha
    As of right now... SIX Popular Contributors who posted recently are banned or Suspended or walked off. 1. Wellbush. Suspended and then nuked..
    Wellbush seemed about as "popular" / well-received at WOV as ants at a picnic.
    What, Me Worry?

I went over and read Shack's post about nuking redietz. Shack decided to drag me into the muck. That piece of shit.

Let the word go forth:

MICHAEL SHACKLEFORD IS A PUNK BITCH!!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I went over and read Shack's post about nuking redietz. Shack decided to drag me into the muck. That piece of shit.

Let the word go forth:

A virtual visit or a in person visit? Don't do anything crazy, mickey. The guy is not worth it.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    That's why I asked you to define the word as you are using it.
    Definition of entitled
    having or showing a feeling of entitlement
    the belief that one is deserving of benefits specified especially by law or contract

I would say that everyone who lives here is entitled to not have trucks blocking the way.
    Your acknowledgment above was written before I defined the word "entitled", as I'm using it.

I agree that you were entitled. I accept that you felt entitled.

I was trying to establish that you felt entitled.
    That's fine. Don't park in the middle of roads, or access ways, and you won't have to worry about it.

MDawg is most likely the one that snitched on redietz. It was easy to tell by the circumstances of redietz' first suspension that Shack took a disliking to him. Interpreting what redietz said is a stretch. But exactly what was the information Shack was given. Was he shown the post? Or did the snitch exaggerate the claim?

And did the snitch bundle the quote on gordo with another recent quote from redietz? You know, the one where red said that Shack's 1/2 point parley card strategy is "so weak it wouldn't even make Sportsbetting 101."

Anyone looking to sabotage redietz could do it with those two quotes together. It's guaranteed to send Shack into orbit since he didn't like redietz to begin with.

And now....Shack won't have to be humiliated on his own site by redietz publicly giving him some major clinic on sportsbetting.

Perhaps, as a day of reckoning, redietz should take Shack's sportsbetting strategy apart for everyone to see.

PS: MDawg is prime candidate to be the snitch.
    I don't particularly care who, "Snitched," other than I will say that it wasn't me...and I don't even know that anyone did. It's also possible that Gordon knew about the comment (or was told) before Wizard did.

I would suggest that MDawg is a reasonable suspect due to the fact that he apparently snitched on FastEddie = Buzzpaff, which seems an odd thing to do, because (by his own admission) he never really interacted with Buzz. I obviously suspected that the two were one and the same ($10 pool game with $5 in your pocket), but I wouldn't snitch and it is not presently my job to do anything about it. I can't really see what possible benefit snitching on Buzz could have for MDawg and didn't care enough about his motivations to ask him---I'm actually kind of surprised that MDawg even knows who Buzzpaff is.
    Last edited by Mission146; 10-19-2021 at 03:37 PM.

MDawg is most likely the one that snitched on redietz.
    The game is out there...either play or get played.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    As of right now... SIX Popular Contributors who posted recently are banned or Suspended or walked off.

1. Wellbush. Suspended and then nuked.

2. Redietz. Suspended and then nuked.

3. Billryan. Suspended.

4. Axelwolf. Suspended.

5. Kewlj. Walked off. Not surprising as he has and still does have problems with how WOV is run nowadays.

6. EvenBob. Walked off(This walk off is REALLY shocking as Evenbob was the Top Poster at WOV and seemed to enjoy being at WOV.

Wow, SIX recent Popular Contributors at WOV are at this very moment either completely gone or are technically gone. WOV REALLY played their cards right on this one and this isn't a -EV at all, not even a little bit.
    Re: #1

I don't think, "Popular," is a word that you and I would use the same way. Wellbush is either a complete troll or a total idiot. I guess he posts at GF now? I have no desire to post on that site, but since you seem to post everywhere, you're free to tell Wellbush that I called him either a complete troll or total idiot and that he's welcome to come over here if he wants to address me directly.

Re: #2

I've already given my opinion.

Re: #3

I don't recall why.

Re: #4

I don't recall why and am pretty sure I didn't see the post.

Re: #5

KewlJ, "Quits," at least one forum every day. Just fucking with you, Kewl, but it's kind of true.

Re: #6

EB didn't really post about gambling that much, but he and I have privately settled our differences, so I'm sorry to see him go.

Anyway, getting rid of Wellbush was definitely +EV. No posts at all are better than Wellbush's posts.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You know, the one where red said that Shack's 1/2 point parley card strategy is "so weak it wouldn't even make Sportsbetting 101."
    Mickey, are you suggesting that Michael Shackleford, the self proclaimed "wizard" of Las Vegas is this insecure? Who would have thought?

Of course it was Mdawg. Well probably. I can think of a few others that could very well go tattletaling back to daddy Wizard, which is just the environment he encourages with his "reporting insults" nonsense. But what is really astonishing is Shackleford (I am boycotting the wizard title) frequently says, what is said on other forums is not considered. Well of course until it is. My favorite Shacky quote of all time is "While normally we don't consider things said on other forums.....I am banning KewlJ for something said on another forum".

Two problems with this other forums crap. 1) is there proof that it is the same person? How does anyone know the Redietz here, or even the Axelwolf here, or KewlJ here or mickeycrimm here is the same as at WoV?

Second thing is should any forum owner/administrator, be dictating and or punishing people for what is said or done off that forum? What next...going to tell people where they can worship, or drink or what clubs or organizations they can belong to?

It is funny, just in the last 4 days I was suspended at a forum for something I said on this forum. These guys seem to lose their minds with power. You run an internet forum for God sakes. THAT'S ALL!
    Okay, let's address your objections:

1.) Redietz has always made very clear that he posts under his real name and has even posted his address somewhere before. Redietz has done this at every site that he has participated on and Redietz, on all three Forums, has acknowledged that he participates on the other two. For someone who takes so much pride in the fact that he does not use a handle, you would think that he'd be royally pissed off if he came to find that someone else was posting as him, and would go to the forum in which he was being imitated and say it wasn't him.

2.) You basically acknowledged everything that you said everything you said during the whole QFIT issue and repeated your complaints about Wizard, virtually verbatim, roughly 582,000 times.

3.) MickeyCrimm doesn't hide from anyone. If someone came on one of these boards and started posting as MickeyCrimm in a way that the real MC didn't like, he WOULD find them, you can count on that.

To address your second point, again, if you say something that can be construed as a threat to an employee of a place, then you are probably going to be banned from that place if they find out about it, whether you said it there or not.

Besides, why are you so worried about it? It's an Internet Forum for God sakes. THAT'S ALL!

Let the word go forth:

A virtual visit or a in person visit? Don't do anything crazy, mickey. The guy is not worth it.
    Mickey is the virtual visit master, it won't be a public one. He had the opportunity for a face to face in Montana with " Tough Guy" Nightmarefish and declined. He should have also accepted an invitation, from Fat head know it all Sobchak and passed on that nimrod as well. Mickey is long overdue for a battle, after his recent full recovery.

Don't park in the middle of roads, or access ways, and you won't have to worry about it.
    I'm not worried about you Karens...I enjoy watching the meltdowns.

Any videos of your meltdown?

Your cop neighbor probably has it, he's probably having a big laugh with it at your expense.

Ask your cop neighbor to share it with you...no hard feelings.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Don't park in the middle of roads, or access ways, and you won't have to worry about it.
    I'm not worried about you Karens...I enjoy watching the meltdowns.

Any videos of your meltdown?

Your cop neighbor probably has it, he's probably having a big laugh with it at your expense.

Ask your cop neighbor to share it with you...no hard feelings.
    You can come see a meltdown of your own anytime you want to, son. Just say the word.

Okay, let's address your objections:

1.) Redietz has always made very clear that he posts under his real name and has even posted his address somewhere before. Redietz has done this at every site that he has participated on and Redietz, on all three Forums, has acknowledged that he participates on the other two. For someone who takes so much pride in the fact that he does not use a handle, you would think that he'd be royally pissed off if he came to find that someone else was posting as him, and would go to the forum in which he was being imitated and say it wasn't him.

2.) You basically acknowledged everything that you said everything you said during the whole QFIT issue and repeated your complaints about Wizard, virtually verbatim, roughly 582,000 times.

3.) MickeyCrimm doesn't hide from anyone. If someone came on one of these boards and started posting as MickeyCrimm in a way that the real MC didn't like, he WOULD find them, you can count on that.

To address your second point, again, if you say something that can be construed as a threat to an employee of a place, then you are probably going to be banned from that place if they find out about it, whether you said it there or not.

Besides, why are you so worried about it? It's an Internet Forum for God sakes. THAT'S ALL!
    You missed the whole point! Not sure if intentional or unintentional.

Shacklefords authority (for what it is) is limited to and ends at WoV.

While I am not questioning if any of these members are the same on different forums, although there is one I think might not be, Shackleford or any other forum administrator can't definitively prove that.

You're right; his authority does end at WoV, which is where he banned Redietz from. Wizard certainly cannot ban Redietz from VCT.

You're right; his authority does end at WoV, which is where he banned Redietz from. Wizard certainly cannot ban Redietz from VCT.
    BUT he banned redietz for something SAID at VCT.

Just like he once banned me for something said at the now closed Zenzone. Is there anybody on this planet that believes Wizard ever visited or read anything at Zenzone, before he was directed there to read what I wrote? And why should anything I wrote at such a place be any concern of his. THAT is the whole point.

BUT he banned redietz for something SAID at VCT.

Just like he once banned me for something said at the now closed Zenzone. Is there anybody on this planet that believes Wizard ever visited or read anything at Zenzone, before he was directed there to read what I wrote? And why should anything I wrote at such a place be any concern of his. THAT is the whole point.
    Well, that takes us back to square one. Square one is my statement that if someone says something that could be construed as a threat against an employee or volunteer of a place, regardless of where they said it, then it's understandable that they might choose to ban a person from that place.

For example, if I went over to WoV and started talking shit on Dan Druff and Dan Druff decided to ban me from here, then I wouldn't think that was unreasonable. Honestly, I just look at Forum Rules as existing to say, "You definitely risk getting banned if you do any of these things, but generally would not get banned otherwise." Everyone who posts at any message board can be removed simply because the owner or operator doesn't want them there---that's one of the perks of owning and/or operating things.

You can come see a meltdown of your own anytime you want to, son. Just say the word.
    Where? Is that the magic word?

Thread Information