Page 401 of 507 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Pittsburgh. You can pick the specific location and time.

Watch out, Mission, it's a trick.

He just wants to rub his fingers through the hair on your head, if any, and give you a coachly "pat."

That fetish must be a tough one for him to control.
    Last edited by MisterV; 10-19-2021 at 04:30 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

It’s not the first time R.E. Dietz has threatened to pay Gordon a visit. And RE has only gone to WoV lately to make fun of the state of the site, so I’m having trouble get worked up over the affair.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Send some location options.

Monroeville Mall still there? How about The CroClub in Clairton?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

Monroeville Mall? Couldn’t tell you offhand and you could look it up just as easily as I could. I know Century III mall is closed, so that place works for me. I’ve never heard of that place in Clairton and only have a rough idea where Clairton is.

Monroeville Mall? Couldn’t tell you offhand and you could look it up just as easily as I could. I know Century III mall is closed, so that place works for me. I’ve never heard of that place in Clairton and only have a rough idea where Clairton is.
    Is “Coach” still trying to arrange a rendezvous for you to carpet munch him? It’s not the first time he’s trying to meet up with dudes he doesn’t know, I’d pass if I was you but your call of course

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I went over and read Shack's post about nuking redietz. Shack decided to drag me into the muck. That piece of shit.

Let the word go forth:

MICHAEL SHACKLEFORD IS A PUNK BITCH!!
    A virtual visit or a in person visit? Don't do anything crazy, mickey. The guy is not worth it.
    Mickey is the virtual visit master, it won't be a public one. He had the opportunity for a face to face in Montana with " Tough Guy" Nightmarefish and declined. He should have also accepted an invitation, from Fat head know it all Sobchak and passed on that nimrod as well. Mickey is long overdue for a battle, after his recent full recovery.
    nightmarebitch is an idiot punk bitch. Why would I want to meet a punk bitch like that? Why would I want to spend the rest of my life in jail over a punk bitch like that? Why would I want to spend the rest of my life in jail over a punk bitch like sobchak?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    MDawg is most likely the one that snitched on redietz. It was easy to tell by the circumstances of redietz' first suspension that Shack took a disliking to him. Interpreting what redietz said is a stretch. But exactly what was the information Shack was given. Was he shown the post? Or did the snitch exaggerate the claim?

And did the snitch bundle the quote on gordo with another recent quote from redietz? You know, the one where red said that Shack's 1/2 point parley card strategy is "so weak it wouldn't even make Sportsbetting 101."

Anyone looking to sabotage redietz could do it with those two quotes together. It's guaranteed to send Shack into orbit since he didn't like redietz to begin with.

And now....Shack won't have to be humiliated on his own site by redietz publicly giving him some major clinic on sportsbetting.

Perhaps, as a day of reckoning, redietz should take Shack's sportsbetting strategy apart for everyone to see.

PS: MDawg is prime candidate to be the snitch.
    MDawg used information on this site and snitched on Buzz (<<<That's a fact) FOR NO GOOD REASON other than trying to gain points with Mike. (<<<That's most likely a fact).

You are going to get gassed and then ass rapped. Then again, you are a hillbilly and may you be into that stuff (:

I’m not going to get gassed.

If Coach is even half-serious, my assumption is he brings three or four other guys, I come alone and I get my ass kicked because I obviously am not winning a four-on-one. That’s fine, it would still make him a pussy, so I’ll show up and give my best outnumbered four to one.

I know Century III mall is closed, so that place works for me.
    I know Century III, Pleasant Hills was among my old stomping grounds, my college QB went to Jefferson.

Ready when you are to make it my new stomping grounds.

I'm your Huckleberry...say when.

my assumption is he brings three or four other guys
    Then let's film it and post it here to show no funny business.

I don't need back-up.

I'll do you one better, I'll take on 5 challengers from these forums in a row, like Foreman did.

Send the 5 biggest guys...Ozzy, billryan, DJTeddyBear, ditz, Boz (if he's one of the biggest)

Not a problem...I don't see any of them lasting more than 2 minutes.

After that we can have midget night...DarkOz, AxelWolf, jbjb, Keystone, etc

Bring 10...I'll smash them 2 at at time.
    Last edited by coach belly; 10-19-2021 at 05:22 PM.

I told you that you pick the time and place.

I don’t even know where you live, so it might be more of a trip for you than it is for me. That’s not to say that I’m ready to be there within an hour, if asked, but we can schedule as it’s convenient for you. If I don’t have my kids at the time, then I’m not exactly going very far.

I’m not going to get gassed.

If Coach is even half-serious, my assumption is he brings three or four other guys, I come alone and I get my ass kicked because I obviously am not winning a four-on-one. That’s fine, it would still make him a pussy, so I’ll show up and give my best outnumbered four to one.
    Will you be wearing a gas mask? I meant gassed literally.

Film what? You could be trained in MMA for all I know, so I don’t consent to anything being filmed. If you want to fight, we’ll fight. If you want to film, then we’ll go into the movie business.

I’m not worried about maybe getting my ass kicked. Wouldn’t be the first time and probably wouldn’t be the last. Won’t be the first fight I’ve won, either.

Besides, you want to film…anyone from here even know what you look like? You could be sending in a ringer.

I’ll fight a ringer, that’s fine, but I don’t want it filmed.

I don’t consent to anything being filmed.
    You obviously haven't had a fight in some time...everybody has a camera, everything is filmed by multiple people.

So get over yourself, the filming shouldn't be a dealbreaker.

I'm good with it, why wouldn't you be?

anyone from here even know what you look like?
    When you face me, you can decline to participate for whatever reason.

But that has to be filmed, so there's no disputing what happened.

I answered that ahead of you asking. I don’t even know it’s you I’m fighting, so my stipulation is no filming.

Even if I knew I’d win, I wouldn’t want it filmed. If I wanted to fight for an audience, I’d start training for the Toughman contest.

Film what? You could be trained in MMA for all I know, so I don’t consent to anything being filmed.
    What does my training have to do with the event being filmed?

The filming is documentation, so there's no disputing what took place.

Thread Information