Page 423 of 507 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Then you claim the reason you didn't go to Colorado was because "it was too far". Am I supposed to feel bad for you not being able to afford the trip after we just got 5mpg hauling a car behind it?
    You are a just crazy person. I live in Las Vegas, less than 300 miles from where you and the fantom RV are most of the year. Yet you wait until you are over 800 miles away to challenge me to come see it. And then only a small window that you suspect I can't make. THAT right there has been the story of Rob Singers existence on these forums for more than a decade. You aren't fooling anybody old man.

By the way, I was pre-warned by someone that knows you and communicated with you at the time, exactly how this would play out. That you would request people come see the RV for themselves at only specific times, when you had access to a friend's or family member's RV. I cannot stress this enough. You aren't fooling any one Rob!

Jdaewoo has it exactly right, you are a pathetic lying cunt. Nothing else need be said.
    Typical cowardly kew--always trying to deflect away from where the truth is that he can't tolerate.

You wanted to come see the Newell here before we drove it to Colorado....but you were afraid to come see it here during the 11 days I told you it was available to see--and where? Do you know how big of a lie that is easily seen as?

Face it kew--you desperately never wanted there to be such an RV because you mentally tied it to my making a big profit off of the DU play. And that's exactly why you chickened out of coming over here to see it--it would have absolutely DESTROYED you, and you knew your frail body could never survive a shock like that. Which is also why you ignore that PoO was required to put an RV of that value on sale at that site. Anything that proves we had it would be something so devastating you never would have recovered from.

I hope I'm not irritating your weak and diseased heart into you needing a THIRD surgery

BTW, since you're so obsessed over it, as of 3 days ago my dick is only 9" now. I must've lost some length due to age.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 03-16-2022 at 02:59 PM.

Name:  aaah-jeeez-not-this-shit-again.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  45.2 KB
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Then you claim the reason you didn't go to Colorado was because "it was too far". Am I supposed to feel bad for you not being able to afford the trip after we just got 5mpg hauling a car behind it?
    You are a just crazy person. I live in Las Vegas, less than 300 miles from where you and the fantom RV are most of the year. Yet you wait until you are over 800 miles away to challenge me to come see it. And then only a small window that you suspect I can't make. THAT right there has been the story of Rob Singers existence on these forums for more than a decade. You aren't fooling anybody old man.

By the way, I was pre-warned by someone that knows you and communicated with you at the time, exactly how this would play out. That you would request people come see the RV for themselves at only specific times, when you had access to a friend's or family member's RV. I cannot stress this enough. You aren't fooling any one Rob!

Jdaewoo has it exactly right, you are a pathetic lying cunt. Nothing else need be said.
    Typical cowardly kew--always trying to deflect away from where the truth is that he can't tolerate.

You wanted to come see the Newell here before we drove it to Colorado....but you were afraid to come see it here during the 11 days I told you it was available to see--and where? Do you know how big of a lie that is easily seen as?

Face it kew--you desperately never wanted there to be such an RV because you mentally tied it to my making a big profit off of the DU play. And that's exactly why you chickened out of coming over here to see it--it would have absolutely DESTROYED you, and you knew your frail body could never survive a shock like that. Which is also why you ignore that PoO was required to put an RV of that value on sale at that site. Anything that proves we had it would be something so devastating you never would have recovered from.

I hope I'm not irritating your weak and diseased heart into you needing a THIRD surgery

BTW, since you're so obsessed over it, as of 3 days ago my dick is only 9" now. I must've lost some length due to age.
    For the most part I stay out of this back and forth shit Rob, but $100,000 still on the table that you don’t have a 9 inch cock. And YES you can still put it in a vice to pull it to 9 inch as long as we can agree on splitting the filming of it. As we both said before, there is money to be made far beyond the $100K we both put up.

Win/win for both of us. Huge opportunity for you to prove your claims are true and put the doubters in their place.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Win/win for both of us. Huge opportunity for you to prove your claims are true and put the doubters in their place.
    I am surprised he hasn't just posted a picture...of someone else's cock, just like he did someone else's RV.

For the most part I stay out of this back and forth shit Rob, but $100,000 still on the table that you don’t have a 9 inch cock.
    Don't leave me out of this you half-a-sissy.

Unlike you, I have no interest in seeing Rob's cock.

My interest is getting you within arm's reach.

Uh oh. Internet tough guy alert.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Internet tough guy alert.
    The fake tough guys are the ones who will not or do not show up.

See Singer's Newell posts.

For the most part I stay out of this back and forth shit Rob, but $100,000 still on the table that you don’t have a 9 inch cock. And YES you can still put it in a vice to pull it to 9 inch as long as we can agree on splitting the filming of it. As we both said before, there is money to be made far beyond the $100K we both put up.

You're forgetting my age boz. Nobody wants to see a nearly 73 yr. old's dick. And there's no way on earth you'd ever put $100k up--or pay it--on a stupid bet like that.

I understand some (most) guys not wanting this to be true, because I spent several years training at Camp Peary, we had gym class in high school, and I played baseball for a few years in college. There were lots of gang showers, and those of us who had nothing to hide were obvious. Most wanted no part of the "gang". And going thru life with that little "extra" is part of why I'm so confident in face-to-face talks.

Of course, kew's likely reaching for the soap right about now

Edit: this is a little funny. I just showed your post boz to my wife. Then I left the room to open my doomsday safe and came out to her holding $100,000. She said "when you win this bet split the winnings between the grandkids".

She's well aware of size.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 03-16-2022 at 07:34 PM.

You are just a really sick dude Singer. Any grown man in his late 60's no less (when the claim was made), that needs to claim his has a big dick, on a gambling forum, is a really sick dude in dire need of and screaming for attention. It is right in line with all your other attention seeking bullshit, but you are seriously pathetic.

Nobody wants to see a nearly 73 yr. old's dick.
    Boz does...and he has since you first mentioned it.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Nobody wants to see a nearly 73 yr. old's dick.
    Boz does...and he has since you first mentioned it.
    Yeah, well you seem to want Boz within an arm's length, so you can jerk him off or whatever it is you like to do to all the Jr High kids.

You are just a really sick dude Singer. Any grown man in his late 60's no less (when the claim was made), that needs to claim his has a big dick, on a gambling forum, is a really sick dude in dire need of and screaming for attention. It is right in line with all your other attention seeking bullshit, but you are seriously pathetic.
    I thought you said nothing more will be said? Oh well, another post, another kew lie.

So tell us--exactly how lathered up ARE you right now??

Any grown man that needs to claim his has a big dick, on a gambling forum, is a really sick dude
    LOL...the claim is normal...the guy who's willing to pay $100K is the sick dude.

you seem to want Boz within an arm's length, so you can jerk him off or whatever
    That's the impression you get only because you like to jerk off men....right?

I thought you said nothing more will be said? Oh well, another post, another kew lie.

Roberta, you have bullied people for 20 years on numerous forums, in that column of yours, videos ect. Usually by being the nastiest, biggest asshole, you wear them down and they either disappear or become afraid to keep calling out your bullshit lies and fantasy claims.

Well I am not afraid of your bullying tactics. I am a gay guy who came out in 9th grade. That takes more courage to do than you will ever dream of having. I have dealt with bullies my whole life. I have had my share of physical confrontations. I didn't win them all, but the other guy knew he had been in a scrap. And usually didn't come at me again. Bullies like you are nothing but cowards. Insecure little pussies.

I may some day tire of bothering with you ancient old, decaying, insecure ass, but you will never silence me by bullying. It just will never happen, old fella. You can run to other forums and join forces with other bullies. Still Not going to happen. Not in a million years.

Roberta, you have bullied people for 20 years on numerous forums, in that column of yours, videos ect. Usually by being the nastiest, biggest asshole, you wear them down and they either disappear or become afraid to keep calling out your bullshit lies and fantasy claims.

Well I am not afraid of your bullying tactics. I am a gay guy who came out in 9th grade. That takes more courage to do than you will ever dream of having. I have dealt with bullies my whole life. I have had my share of physical confrontations. I didn't win them all, but the other guy knew he had been in a scrap. And usually didn't come at me again. Bullies like you are nothing but cowards. Insecure little pussies.

I may some day tire of bothering with you ancient old, decaying, insecure ass, but you will never silence me by bullying. It just will never happen, old fella. You can run to other forums and join forces with other bullies. Still Not going to happen. Not in a million years.
    You're so worked up you got lost in your own nonsense!

It wasn't ME trying to shut you up. It was YOU!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're so worked up you got lost in your own nonsense!

It wasn't ME trying to shut you up. It was YOU!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I can't recall anyone trying to censor tewlj...but he's often demanded that others be quieted or banned.

Same with all the other phonies who demand that other members STFU.

What's up with that?

I can't recall anyone trying to censor tewlj...
    Who the fuck knows what Rob is talking about. Who the fuck EVER knows what Rob is talking about.

But how can you make the above statement being a member at WoV? Friend or foe, no one can argue that Mighty Mike Shackleford has censored me continually.

I am the only person in the history of WoV that has been prohibited from posting in certain threads or speaking about certain members.

But that doesn't and won't stop me. Unlike people like Mdog and Moses who are members at WoV, but tip toe around at WoV, while attacking me elsewhere, If I have something to say, I will say it. I am not afraid of some power hungry math nerd trying to censor me.

no one can argue that Mighty Mike Shackleford has censored me continually.
    For whatever reason, you agreed to certain conditions to be allowed to post.

Then, you reneged on your agreement. Is that not factual?

I 'd also like to point out that I've never attacked you for your sexual preferences or behavior,
    but you've continuously accused me of certain proclivities , and even crimes of a deviant sexual nature
    for many years...including (again) today.

You are a lying scumbag, and I challenge you to deny it.

I can't recall anyone trying to censor tewlj...
    Who the fuck knows what Rob is talking about. Who the fuck EVER knows what Rob is talking about.

But how can you make the above statement being a member at WoV? Friend or foe, no one can argue that Mighty Mike Shackleford has censored me continually.

I am the only person in the history of WoV that has been prohibited from posting in certain threads or speaking about certain members.

But that doesn't and won't stop me. Unlike people like Mdog and Moses who are members at WoV, but tip toe around at WoV, while attacking me elsewhere, If I have something to say, I will say it. I am not afraid of some power hungry math nerd trying to censor me.
    That last sentence is a hoot! Wizard is one of four people who actually control your entirely miserable life....and I'm proud to be one of them There is NO ONE weaker than you kew. It's like you go around ASKING to be the forum whipping post.

Like I said---in high school gym we used to pull the wussy-of-the-class's pants down and shove him into the girl's locker room. And OH what FUN! Of course, where you come from the fun started with you being made fun of in 9th grade, when you decided you were afraid of and incapable of talking to girls so you chose to fall into some other weirdo's arms. Oh my, what fun you would have been to mock back then!

Always the easy way out kew....just as you don't like to work.

Thread Information