Page 424 of 505 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,480 of 10091

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    no one can argue that Mighty Mike Shackleford has censored me continually.
    For whatever reason, you agreed to certain conditions to be allowed to post.

Then, you reneged on your agreement. Is that not factual?

I 'd also like to point out that I've never attacked you for your sexual preferences or behavior,
    but you've continuously accused me of certain proclivities , and even crimes of a deviant sexual nature
    for many years...including (again) today.

You are a lying scumbag, and I challenge you to deny it.
    Poor kew---always the victim....

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Internet tough guy alert.
    The fake tough guys are the ones who will not or do not show up.

See Singer's Newell posts.
    I really don't give a shit but I thought you and Mission146 agreed to meet up and duke it out???
    What the Fuck?
    Did that happen or not?

Yeah, well you seem to want Boz within an arm's length, so you can jerk him off or whatever it is you like to do to all the Jr High kids.
    Finally, a clever post from you but you needed to use the edit button.
    Make it more clean.

"You only want to get within arm's length of Boz so you can jerk him off!"

What really bothers me is where you put the quotations.
    Different rules in America for this.

[QUOTE=Rob.Singer;139901]

I can't recall anyone trying to censor tewlj...
    Who the fuck knows what Rob is talking about. Who the fuck EVER knows what Rob is talking about.

But how can you make the above statement being a member at WoV? Friend or foe, no one can argue that Mighty Mike Shackleford has censored me continually.

I am the only person in the history of WoV that has been prohibited from posting in certain threads or speaking about certain members.

But that doesn't and won't stop me. Unlike people like Mdog and Moses who are members at WoV, but tip toe around at WoV, while attacking me elsewhere, If I have something to say, I will say it. I am not afraid of some power hungry math nerd trying to censor me.

Like I said---in high school gym we used to pull the wussy-of-the-class's pants down and shove him into the girl's locker room. And OH what FUN! Of course, where you come from the fun started with you being made fun of in 9th grade, when you decided you were afraid of and incapable of talking to girls so you chose to fall into some other weirdo's arms. Oh my, what fun you would have been to mock back then! Quote by Singer

Ironically you seem to be describing what happened to you're buddy Rusty Shackleford 40+ years ago. He has first and second hand experience with all that you described. It still haunts the little manboy to this day.

Unlike some of you guys, I actually like Rob and have no ill feelings toward him. I don’t believe everything he, or ANYONE says, but I appreciate him for who he is. But I will always give him shit for the cock claim.

As for Coach, dude still seems so angry always wanting to fight others. What a clown.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    dude still seems so angry always wanting to fight others.
    Feeling threatened? I don't think I threatened you.

And who is it that seems so angry?

you retarded piece of shit.
    The record is clear that you seem much angrier than anyone else, considering your obsession
    with that woman, and your embarrassing repeated party-crashing appearances at WOV.

Are you afflicted with early onset dementia...is that why you had to flee Pennsyltucky?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    you needed to use the edit button.
    Make it more clean.
    tewlj projects his peculiar proclivities onto others...he thinks everyone is a pervert or pedophile, the same as he is.

Unlike some of you guys, I actually like Rob and have no ill feelings toward him.
    That is your prerogative, Boz, but I find it a little bit hypocritical. From what I understand your issue with Shackleford, this pretty big grudge you are carrying and maybe rightfully so, is because he made a comment that you took offense to over your wife. Well this guy Singer has said much worse about spouses of three different people on this forum that had passed away. And has said much worse about people in my family, my mother and brother that aren't even on these forums and continues to do so, even just yesterday again lying about my late spouse/partner.. And he used his little gambling column to attack a guy that had passed for his grieving family to read.

Now I don't care if this is just a persona Rob is playing....be the dick on forums (and column) and he is really a decent guy in real life....these are lines that no decent person should cross. And if someone does cross them, in the heat of forum battle, as I did with Bosox, there should be an apology. That is just not acceptable behavior. So I can't and don't share your sentiment about Rob.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Did that happen or not?
    We came to a mutual understanding and continue to train for the match.

I'm not aware if the offensive neighborhood parking indiscretions have been resolved to his satisfaction.

dude still seems so angry always wanting to fight others.
    Feeling threatened? I don't think I threatened you.

And who is it that seems so angry?

you retarded piece of shit.
    The record is clear that you seem much angrier than anyone else, considering your obsession
    with that woman, and your embarrassing repeated party-crashing appearances at WOV.

Are you afflicted with early onset dementia...is that why you had to flee Pennsyltucky?
    Maybe you just want to get close to me for other reasons, who knows? Fleeing PA? Not sure why anyone who isn’t stuck for family or work would stay in the NY-NJ-PA area for tax reasons alone.

Dementia? Who knows? Maybe I’m just an angry Leprechaun enjoying St Pats Day in Florida waiting for Spring Training to start. Happy St Patricks Day everyone, even you Coach!

Name:  7833A43F-2E70-4B85-9C80-4EA9921A2BC5.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  83.2 KB

Edit: And I didn’t even spill the beers standing sideways.
    Last edited by The Boz; 03-17-2022 at 09:18 AM.

Neat sideways trick Boz. St Paddy's day is now like a week celebration isn't it? At least a 4 day weekend.

I love when it falls on the first or second day of March Madness. Fun day planned of bar hopping and watching college hoops and hopefully a couple small schools beating up on the big boys. Nova plays tomorrow...that's when things get serious for me.

Things I miss about Philly area. Yeungling Lager, Tastykakes, a decent cheesesteak, WaWa.

I think Florida has Yeungling and Tastykakes now, maybe Wawa, so you are better off than LV. BUT, I saw a story last week, where a guy was walking his dog in Florida (pitbull) and an alligator jumped out of the marsh and ate the dog. No gators in the desert.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 03-17-2022 at 09:56 AM.

Neat sideways trick Boz. St Paddy's day is now like a week celebration isn't it? At least a 4 day weekend.

I love when it falls on the first or second day of March Madness. Fun day planned of bar hopping and watching college hoops and hopefully a couple small schools beating up on the big boys. Nova plays tomorrow...that's when things get serious for me.
    Yep Nova at 215 (1115AM) your time. Would love to see them make a nice run. Don’t see them as Final Four material but they are always well coached and could surprise us. Go Wildcats!

Yep Nova at 215 (1115AM) your time. Would love to see them make a nice run. Don’t see them as Final Four material but they are always well coached and could surprise us. Go Wildcats!
    Nova is too small. Always too small. Jay Wright doesn't like big men. Dixon plays center and is listed at 6'8" but really is more like 6'6". Second weekend when they run in to a team that actually has a couple big guys, it will be a problem. They do have the highest free throw percentage as a team in the country. That is always important in the tournament. Most games come down to foul shots.

Hold on did I just see wawa and decent cheesesteak in the same sentence?

Back to the Singer stuff, certainly don’t agree with the insults toward others spouses. Uncalled for but it’s the character he portrays here. I like to believe he isn’t that way in person but enjoys the shit he says and pulls online. Again, no justification but it is what it is. I like the guy I met and that’s my real world opinion of the guy. Means far more to me than this shit on here and other forums.

As for the Wizard and my issues, the dude did it in person for his enjoyment. And while I believe he honestly don’t realize how degrading he is, that doesn’t excuse it to me and I still hold it against him. I will say he has apologized multiple times to me through other parties but never did directly and had my number. That all said my wife more than held her own and cost him money. She’s the far more formally educated one than me. Like you, everything I have I earned through hard work and common sense, the stuff they don’t teach in books.

Whatever, really doesn’t matter. I’m doing fine in life, you are and believe it or not Rob is. There’s a lot to say for that my friend. And yes, I consider you that without ever meeting.

Yeah, but I wasn't inferring that Wawa has decent cheesesteaks. Wawa cheesesteaks are very generic. Good Rolls though. Although Wawa cheesesteak probably better than most places in Vegas (excluding Pop's on Decauter). I was just saying they are two of the things I miss about Philly.

Yeah, but I wasn't inferring that Wawa has decent cheesesteaks. Wawa cheesesteaks are very generic. Good Rolls though. Although Wawa cheesesteak probably better than most places in Vegas (excluding Pop's on Decauter). I was just saying they are two of the things I miss about Philly.
    The place from Delaware, Capriotti’s makes a decent CS for Nevada. I occasion get them in Carson City and now they opened near me in Florida. Hard to find a good one in Florida though Delco is here.

I don’t “get” the wawa thing. Each time I‘Ve had a hoagie from there it was soggy. It’s alright for hot gas station food I suppose…but that’s like saying the sharpest Tasha on the forum.

The place from Delaware, Capriotti’s makes a decent CS for Nevada. I occasion get them in Carson City and now they opened near me in Florida. Hard to find a good one in Florida though Delco is here.
    We've made a number of trips from Phx. to Reno/Tahoe eating only Capriotti's sandwiches. A quick stop at the Gold Nugget in Pahrump, then another when we got to Williams St. in Carson City. In Pahrump there's the added bonus of Wise Potato Chips.

I'm not aware of hurling insults towards anyone's spouse. I did get after arci for years for the way he mistreated his wife. And I don't consider anything that kew hooks up with a real or legitimate "spouse". But I recall several times jbjb calling my wife "some ugly old hag" or something to that effect....someone he's never seen in person. Unless that was him who came up to us at the Sunset Station seafood bar who, after saying something very stupid immediately ran away in fear which kept him from going blind by my hand.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

We've made a number of trips from Phx. to Reno/Tahoe eating only Capriotti's sandwiches. A quick stop at the Gold Nugget in Pahrump, then another when we got to Williams St. in Carson City. In Pahrump there's the added bonus of Wise Potato Chips.

I'm not aware of hurling insults towards anyone's spouse. I did get after arci for years for the way he mistreated his wife. And I don't consider anything that kew hooks up with a real or legitimate "spouse". But I recall several times jbjb calling my wife "some ugly old hag" or something to that effect....someone he's never seen in person. Unless that was him who came up to us at the Sunset Station seafood bar who, after saying something very stupid immediately ran away in fear which kept him from going blind by my hand.

I submit that saying on a public forum on multiple occasions that someone's late wife -- quote "committed suicide" unquote -- would be considered hurling of an insult or worse. I think that most would agree that when the late wife was also Catholic, that would add a degree of purposeful and disgusting hatred to the mix, given how Catholics feel about suicide. When the statement is an obviously provable and completely nonsensical blatant lie, then this kind of thing must be confronted

I will be addressing this directly in the weeks ahead. I can't say that I'm looking forward to it, but unfortunately it must be done. Anyone who wants to look up the quotes is free to do so. If you follow Argentino's "Rob.Singer" posts back and use key words, you can track them down. I was married for 25 years. This kind of thing simply should not be tolerated in any public forum.

Thread Information