Page 443 of 505 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493 ... LastLast
Results 8,841 to 8,860 of 10091

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Wait until the fall......RIP

Happy Halloween
    Absolutely, the worst is yet to come. Common sense shows people don’t have extra money for leisure items after paying the increases in food and fuel. The Walmart and Target numbers are only the start. Next quarters numbers will be far worse from retailers and the real estate crash is coming with the interest rate increases.

I do wonder how many people are spending on Credit Cards in numbers that they never hope to repay? As travel is still at record levels, the money is coming from somewhere and it’s isn’t from pay increases.

When this all hits we will look back fondly at 2007-2009. And we have a President who is senile and his handlers are afraid to tell him how bad it is out here.

But Trump said mean things so it’s better with this clown to the crazies on the left.

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post

Originally Posted by Ray Finkle
    You are all, every fucking one of you, batshit crazy.
    --->

Asian Young Footballer of the Year.

https://anagram-solver.net/You%20are....?partial=true

Anyway, Ray, that's the thing about people, in general. They'll fuck you around until them being nice no longer matters, as if it's another ploy. In specific, the people in here have no idea how they appear to others.

MrV is a living, breathing psychological defense mechanism.

Dan is the coach that needs to be fired when the entire team has gone bad.

Actually, Garnabby, Dan reminds me of Hunter Thompson, sent to cover the Super Bowl (was it SB VIII?) by Rolling Stone magazine. He checked into the Hyatt Regency and covered the game by not going to it, which I thought was genius. Why attend when you can sell your ticket for serious bucks and watch instant replay from the comfort of the Hyatt room?

So he wrote about the game brilliantly, making all kinds of snappy cultural observations, but decided against trekking to the stadium and having a seat. When Rolling Stone provided him a ticket and an assignment, it was probably not what they had in mind.

Kind of like when people think Dan concerns himself with what gets posted here...unless somehow Judaism gets mentioned. Judaism is the VCT equivalent of ether for Hunter Thompson. If there's an ether binge to be attended to, HST would be there. If something untoward gets spouted regarding Judaism, Dan's like Captain America. Avengers Assemble!

We are facing the worst of economic scenarios: a slumpflation which is not supposed to happen. A slumping economy (recession or worse) is supposed to force demand and prices down.

Instead we're getting rapid inflation.

It is very tricky to resolve. This happens maybe once in a generation.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    At this point MDawg is just shoving his cock down the Wizards throat on a daily basis. His entire posting is all about making a mockery of the site, common sense and it’s posters who can do nothing about it....

...I encourage anyone interesting in getting a good laugh to read his multiple claims today. Bragging about how it’s the business to be in and how easy it is to make money on a day like this. And once again he CRIED like a bitch to the Wiz to get another poster, TD suspended. Granted TD allowed himself to be setup but it still begs the question why does Mike let this guy make an ass of him and the site constantly? And yes I know it’s not Mike’s site but it is still his reputation to most visitors.
    I don't think you are really asking, because I am quite sure you know the answer. Mdog is paying Wizard to allow that garbage and to protect him. And I am not talking about that initial $500 to witness play, which Wizard was then forbidden to talk about, I am talking about more than that, maybe on going payments. I would bet my life on it.

I have argued both publicly and privately to Mike, that this goofball, Mdogs agenda is really about making a mockery of WoV, Mike and the math for over a year now, so it isn't like he hasn't considered that. Wizard is for sale...plain and simple. And this Mdog is such a nut job, in such need of the attention, he is willing to pay.

And BTW, it is no coincidence that members visiting WoV now numbers about 120 a day, sometimes on weekends, 110, 115. Down from 280-300, back when Mike actually gave a damn about the forum.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I would bet my life on it.
    --->

Demolition belt.

https://anagram-solver.net/I%20would....?partial=true
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    At this point MDawg is just shoving his cock down the Wizards throat on a daily basis. His entire posting is all about making a mockery of the site, common sense and it’s posters who can do nothing about it....

...I encourage anyone interesting in getting a good laugh to read his multiple claims today. Bragging about how it’s the business to be in and how easy it is to make money on a day like this. And once again he CRIED like a bitch to the Wiz to get another poster, TD suspended. Granted TD allowed himself to be setup but it still begs the question why does Mike let this guy make an ass of him and the site constantly? And yes I know it’s not Mike’s site but it is still his reputation to most visitors.
    I don't think you are really asking, because I am quite sure you know the answer. Mdog is paying Wizard to allow that garbage and to protect him. And I am not talking about that initial $500 to witness play, which Wizard was then forbidden to talk about, I am talking about more than that, maybe on going payments. I would bet my life on it.

I have argued both publicly and privately to Mike, that this goofball, Mdogs agenda is really about making a mockery of WoV, Mike and the math for over a year now, so it isn't like he hasn't considered that. Wizard is for sale...plain and simple. And this Mdog is such a nut job, in such need of the attention, he is willing to pay.

And BTW, it is no coincidence that members visiting WoV now numbers about 120 a day, sometimes on weekends, 110, 115. Down from 280-300, back when Mike actually gave a damn about the forum.
    C'mon kew, you're doing what you always do--presenting wild-ass guesses across the board here.

You know nothing about whether or what kind of arrangement Mike and dawg supposedly do or do not have, and you sure as hell have zero knowledge of whether or not there are any payments passing between them.

If you don't agree with what MDawg does or says and/or how wizard reacts/responds to or ignores any of it, what's the point in all your usual bellyaching about it? And then to claim you'd "bet your life on a guess"? How does that help your desperate cause to convince ANYBODY & EVERYBODY you have the character and ability to be successful counting cards?

Originally Posted by The Boz
    I encourage anyone interesting in getting a good laugh to read his multiple claims today.
    Invitation declined.

I put that rabid dog on ignore long ago...ah, sweet silence.

Prior to me blocking him he posted nothing worth reading, and it seems by your report that his narcissistic bullshit continues to spew out of his ass.
    What, Me Worry?

Rob, as usual, you are doing exactly what you (wrongly) accuse me of. You have no idea what I know and don't know. And I can assure you I know what is going on from discussions I wont talk about.

The big hint was way back at the very beginning when Shackleford agreed to witness Mdog play (for a price) but then inexplicably also agreed not to opine on what he saw. From that point on it has been one big sellout by Wizard, just to appease this clown's insecurities and need for attention and admiration.

Post "sellout", Shackleford is less valuable that Nathan/Tasha.

Dummy Alan:

"Billy brought up a good point and I have to say that it supports my 1/6.

Billy is pointing out that we know that opposite faces of each die add up to 7.

So when a die shows a 6 we know it can't show a 1 because the 1 is opposite the six.

So it eliminates a face to be considered.

This goes beyond looking at a graphic. You have to think about it."

But you DON'T KNOW which die has the 2 up so you CANNOT eliminate the 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Fucking morons!

Yes boys and girls, innumeracy is running rampant in the land of the Lotus eaters.
    What, Me Worry?

Mdawg could be employing all kinds of trades to score profits now including puts and calls, butterfly spreads and even outright short selling.

Why there is such a fascination with him I can't understand.

Some people do profit in a down market.

I think you'll all live longer if you just worry about your own retirement money and not his.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson
    I think you'll all live longer if you just worry about your own retirement money and not his.
    You raised a good point before about how businesses substituting 401-K plans for pensions is dangerous, and this meltdown shows how that can be the case.

I have a lot of money in the stock market but I pat myself on the back for keeping a big chunk in the bank and in an annuity earning 4 1/2 percent.
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-18-2022 at 03:41 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post

Originally Posted by Ray Finkle
    You are all, every fucking one of you, batshit crazy.
    --->

Asian Young Footballer of the Year.

https://anagram-solver.net/You%20are....?partial=true

Anyway, Ray, that's the thing about people, in general. They'll fuck you around until them being nice no longer matters, as if it's another ploy. In specific, the people in here have no idea how they appear to others.

MrV is a living, breathing psychological defense mechanism.

Dan is the coach that needs to be fired when the entire team has gone bad.

Actually, Garnabby, Dan reminds me of Hunter Thompson, sent to cover the Super Bowl (was it SB VIII?) by Rolling Stone magazine. He checked into the Hyatt Regency and covered the game by not going to it, which I thought was genius. Why attend when you can sell your ticket for serious bucks and watch instant replay from the comfort of the Hyatt room?

So he wrote about the game brilliantly, making all kinds of snappy cultural observations, but decided against trekking to the stadium and having a seat. When Rolling Stone provided him a ticket and an assignment, it was probably not what they had in mind.

Kind of like when people think Dan concerns himself with what gets posted here...unless somehow Judaism gets mentioned. Judaism is the VCT equivalent of ether for Hunter Thompson. If there's an ether binge to be attended to, HST would be there. If something untoward gets spouted regarding Judaism, Dan's like Captain America. Avengers Assemble!
    I was banned once or twice by each of them, but, Alan didn't go around deleting my posts willy-nilly. Dan is sort of sneaky that way, this time by not changing the number of my posts. Dan will go back to a thread months, years(?), later to try to "clean" 'em up, according mostly to which ones he posted / posted in. I guess, the road to regrets is paved with worry about where one will end up - too much micromanagement. And, there's the years' long trial of sports bets of his that will never amount to shit. Dan can be pretty politically upset, too, at times. Another thing that gets to him is calling the gambling stuff, baloney, especially where "new" posters are involved. If I recall, yesterday, it said 800 and some guests viewing. Anyway, with Dan came the dynasty of the "Hot Sucker" know-it-alls. It wouldn't surprise me that JBJB walks around all day with a gas mask to somehow protect himself from the so-called ploppies. Actually, earlier on, I was going to write, catatonia, but, now I see that it's just a fixation.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Rob, as usual, you are doing exactly what you (wrongly) accuse me of. You have no idea what I know and don't know. And I can assure you I know what is going on from discussions I wont talk about.

The big hint was way back at the very beginning when Shackleford agreed to witness Mdog play (for a price) but then inexplicably also agreed not to opine on what he saw. From that point on it has been one big sellout by Wizard, just to appease this clown's insecurities and need for attention and admiration.

Post "sellout", Shackleford is less valuable that Nathan/Tasha.
    Your are so naive about everything because you want to appear to ALWAYS have the "inside scoop".

Assuring you know what's going on because of "secret discussions" is about as useful as some black guy in the ghetto "assuring" some one night stand that he won't get her pregnant.

You do here what you always do: concoct scenarios about other people based on unproven events, unverified information, and wishful thinking. In short, you desperately want your WAG (wild ass guess) to be right, so you present it as if it is.

Please wise up. With your salty ticker, you don't have much time to.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Mdawg could be employing all kinds of trades to score profits now including puts and calls, butterfly spreads and even outright short selling.

That advice is not something this bunch can easily do.

At least we can breathe easy about MrV having a boatload of money.

You are right, he COULD be. But that isn’t what he is claiming. He is claiming he is predicting bounces on down days and knows exactly when to take advantage of them. Naturally posting about them after the fact. And claiming how “easy” they are to predict.

Attached is the chart for Amazon today when it lost over 7% of its value and $165. And while there were some bounces during the day, only an idiot would believe MD knew exactly when those bounces would occur.

It’s a BS claim and I believe you see that as well.

Name:  8EA62CFA-19F0-43CA-B0E8-08CA2BCA2B9F.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  40.1 KB

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

That advice is not something this bunch can easily do.

Or maybe we are naturally jealous of an individual who cannot lose at anything he does and let’s us know about it at every turn.

Hell, I’d love to be in on buying the movie rights to his incredible life story. Would certainly help an average Joe like me who IS getting his ass handed to him short term in this stock market. And believes it will come back as it always has, but I certainly am questioning myself because we never had a more incompetent bastard running the country.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    Well duh...I should be pretty comfortable after 40 years of practicing law.

My point in mentioning it was not to brag but to point out the folly of putting all your money in the market.

Diversify: it seem to me to be an AP type of play in the game of life.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    Well duh...I should be pretty comfortable after 40 years of practicing law.

My point in mentioning it was not to brag but to point out the folly of putting all your money in the market.

Diversify: it seem to me to be an AP type of play in the game of life.
    Yeah, V, do the same thing for forty years, and, expect things to be any different. No one cares about your money - you are stuck with pining after it. How's the prostate cancer going, with all your "eggs" and such in the same, "pot" basket? Yeah, one "smart" fellow. Can't even stop me from writing about it.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson
    You raised a good point before about how businesses substituting 401-K plans for pensions is dangerous, and this meltdown shows how that can be the case.

I have a lot of money in the stock market but I pat myself on the back for keeping a big chunk in the bank and in an annuity earning 4 1/2 percent.
    As we get older more of our assets should be shifted out of stocks which can lose value and put into fixed income securities for protection.

My retirement is now 100% protected against market selloffs. I'm 70. I have zero in stocks.

At age 70 you must follow what Will Rogers said:

I'm more concerned with the return of my money than the return on my money.

Good for you V.

Thread Information