Page 450 of 501 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 9,000 of 10016

Thread: The WoV Thread

Hey, I'm not a climate change denier.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Give it up Eliot. Science, math and reality won't get much traction on this forum.
    There are idiots everywhere, not just here. This site has no more nor less idiots than a random sample of humans anywhere. You can choose to not interact with them. There are plenty of thoughtful people here -- you, for example. The problem with not interacting with idiots is that you then are in the uncomfortable position of having to formulate ideas of your own and put your ideas out there for critique by experts.
    Last edited by Eliot; 05-22-2022 at 01:02 PM.

Suspended for posting this same post at WoV.

They can suspend me for bring it up, but the numbers don't lie folks. 108 members yesterday!! WoV continues to spiral down the drain. Suspending me for saying so....doesn't change it. THAT is just more of the denying that is the problem over there.
    Thanks for reminding everyone Freddy.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

I don't get it, jbjb? Are you suggesting I am freddy? Perhaps you should take a read of the things freddy posts about me.

Glaciers will again cover much of the non-equatorial regions of earth (Ice age cycles are about 100,000 years) - there is not a thing man can do about it. People can take the opinions of statisticians more seriously than those of statistical climatologists (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milutin_Milankovi%C4%87) if they wish.

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2948/m...arths-climate/
    Name:  DjMXVGD.png
Views: 272
Size:  16.1 KB

Originally Posted by Eliot View Post
    There are idiots everywhere, not just here.
    Twitter has 11.5k of them. I stopped reading after this tweet from May 18:

"For years or decades we imagined what collapse would look like -- this huge monster of everything happening at once -- and now it's climate, politics, war, disease, finance, racism -- and I am totally freaked out by it and not sure what to do next."

The commenter profiles are bedazzled with pronouns, BLM, Ukraine flags. All the NPC favorites.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

I don't get it, jbjb? Are you suggesting I am freddy? Perhaps you should take a read of the things freddy posts about me.
    'Twas a joke since he's so concerned about membership.

Originally Posted by Don Perignom View Post
    There are idiots everywhere, not just here.
    Twitter has 11.5k of them. I stopped reading after this tweet from May 18:

"For years or decades we imagined what collapse would look like -- this huge monster of everything happening at once -- and now it's climate, politics, war, disease, finance, racism -- and I am totally freaked out by it and not sure what to do next."

The commenter profiles are bedazzled with pronouns, BLM, Ukraine flags. All the NPC favorites.
    Humbled by the brilliance of your pithy reply and awaiting your more detailed critique.

Humbled by the brilliance of your pithy reply and awaiting your more detailed critique.
    I humbly apologize. Looking more carefully I see you blocked someone for calling you a white guy. That's clever. You may be a leftist, but you're a funny leftist.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Glaciers will again cover much of the non-equatorial regions of earth (Ice age cycles are about 100,000 years) - there is not a thing man can do about it. People can take the opinions of statisticians more seriously than those of statistical climatologists (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milutin_Milankovi%C4%87) if they wish.

Oil was formed over 10s if not 100s of millions of years. We in turn have released that over the course of 200 years.

And you think weather change is all due to some cyclic ice-age?

You wouldn't happen to be a wingnut whose mind is infested with political based biases, would you?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Infinite evidence at this point. Those in denial have some psychological reason. Whether paranoia about a liberal conspiracy or whatever, there is something not quite right with anyone still in denial.
    Please! Spare me.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    It's obvious maxpen is the bearded lady.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Infinite evidence at this point. Those in denial have some psychological reason. Whether paranoia about a liberal conspiracy or whatever, there is something not quite right with anyone still in denial.
    Please! Spare me.
    Shrug. If you don't want to hear the truth then that is fine. This "conspiracy" has been talked/written/studies for decades now. It is not some liberal thing. It is a liberal cause to RESPOND to it, but the underlying science is not particularly partisan. (Although surely many studies have a political bias) Spare me any nonsensical talking points, like how there was some minor thing about global cooling written a handful of times many decades ago. (somehow having far far more evidence for one side is immediately dismissed in this case.)

It is called cognitive dissonance.

The weather extremes will continue to worsen. Few things will be able to adapt to this, etc etc. Writing is on the walls and has been for quite some time.

Only people I've seen who seem to want to argue against it are conservative/Republicans and guys who work in oil.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Oil was formed over 10s if not 100s of millions of years. We in turn have released that over the course of 200 years.

You wouldn't happen to be a wingnut whose mind is infested with political based biases, would you?
    Only the mentally challenged think climate change is a dire emergency.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Only the mentally challenged think climate change is a dire emergency. If it ever does come to fruition it will be long after everyone on this forum is dead.

Please find where I stated that I think weather change is due to ice age cycles. You often use strawmen in the debates you engage in and this one is no exception. When an ice age comes it will cool the earth and glaciers will form over most of the non-equatorial regions of earth as I wrote earlier.

Please find where I stated that I think weather change is due to ice age cycles. You often use strawmen in the debates you engage in and this one is no exception. When an ice age comes it will cool the earth and glaciers will form over most of the non-equatorial regions of earth as I wrote earlier.
    People have been predicting the end of time since the beginning of time.
    It's a Big Money Maker.
    Control is still an illusion.
    Everyone born of blood and water on Earth must experience Death.

One Jewish Scientist theorized that we are still in day 7 from our perspective when looking out from Earth.
    When looking back to Earth, from the Outer Limits, he states that Earth is 15 Billion some odd Years Old.
    I don't know but I like the idea.

Thought you gave up on posting so it's nice to see that you haven't.
    Last edited by monet; 05-23-2022 at 04:00 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Thought you gave up on posting so it's nice to see that you haven't.
    Thanks Monet.

Thanks Monet.
    No Worries.
    Who cares about the Climate Change Scam when these so called Conspiracy Theories keep turning into Fact!?
    Microchips in the Vaccine or Booster Shots... NEVER!!
    lol

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Thanks Monet.
    No Worries.
    Who cares about the Climate Change Scam when these so called Conspiracy Theories keep turning into Fact!?
    Microchips in the Vaccine or Booster Shots... NEVER!!
    lol
    Thanks for the link Monet.

Thread Information