Page 451 of 505 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,020 of 10091

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    And you think weather change is all due to some cyclic ice-age?
    Please find where I stated that I think weather change is due to ice age cycles. You often use strawmen in the debates you engage in and this one is no exception. When an ice age comes it will cool the earth and glaciers will form over most of the non-equatorial regions of earth as I wrote earlier.
    Glaciers will again cover much of the non-equatorial regions of earth (Ice age cycles are about 100,000 years) - there is not a thing man can do about it. People can take the opinions of statisticians more seriously than those of statistical climatologists (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milutin_Milankovi%C4%87) if they wish.
    Using basic implication I think one can readily argue that you are fairly close to saying that weather change is due to ice age cycle (or at least the temperature related ones?). I mean, you said so in the bolded, no?

I'm not going to walk through it because.. well.. lol..why? If you think I made a strawman argument then we're not anywhere on the same page as far as our realities.

Even if we take what you say as true.. if you extrapolate what will happen before the ice-age given recent temperate changes - then one quickly realizes it is a completely irrelevant argument/excuse that you are putting forth. This is literally the kindest interpretation of what you said.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Thanks Monet.
    No Worries.
    Who cares about the Climate Change Scam when these so called Conspiracy Theories keep turning into Fact!?
    Microchips in the Vaccine or Booster Shots... NEVER!!
    lol
    Thanks for the link Monet.
    Someone pointed out to me how you like to kiss up to other conservatives on this forum... I had never noticed.

Anyway, curious to hear about these microchips in the vaccine. <eyeroll> We'll see how smart Monet is for following this whore Jimmy Delore. Funny how he gave up on being liberal and went straight for right-wing nutso audience. Much like the guy who smoked a lot of crack and has some sort of mesiah complex.. I forget his name.

Reeeegardless, I look forward to watching this video.

Jesus. Watched a couple minutes of it and they are talking about a microchip in a tablet. They leave out context so I'm not even sure. Are oral vaccines a thing? I've never heard of them and they're not very common if they exist. Swallowing sensors and shit is not new sci-fi crap. (Heard about that a lot more than oral vaccines) What is the "microchip" going to do? Is it like one of those apple transponder things? lol. You guys. It'd be more funny+crazy so many people weren't susceptible to nonsense. We'd still have polio/smallpox all over the place if everyone shared these opinions back whenever.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 05-23-2022 at 07:51 PM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Infinite evidence at this point. Those in denial have some psychological reason. Whether paranoia about a liberal conspiracy or whatever, there is something not quite right with anyone still in denial.
    Please! Spare me.
    Shrug. If you don't want to hear the truth then that is fine. This "conspiracy" has been talked/written/studies for decades now. It is not some liberal thing. It is a liberal cause to RESPOND to it, but the underlying science is not particularly partisan. (Although surely many studies have a political bias) Spare me any nonsensical talking points, like how there was some minor thing about global cooling written a handful of times many decades ago. (somehow having far far more evidence for one side is immediately dismissed in this case.)

It is called cognitive dissonance.

The weather extremes will continue to worsen. Few things will be able to adapt to this, etc etc. Writing is on the walls and has been for quite some time.

Only people I've seen who seem to want to argue against it are conservative/Republicans and guys who work in oil.
    You are misrepresenting. I'm not saying the climate is not changing. Never have said that. We are moving toward carbon zero. But you think it's a dire emergency that we need to throw trillions of dollars at immediately. That's the lunacy of the left.

Advances in technology will take us there in ample time. We don't need to quickly blow all that money on pie in the sky schemes by woke idiots.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Someone pointed out to me how you like to kiss up to other conservatives on this forum... I had never noticed.
    Your mom reads VCT ?
    Do you define a conservative as someone who didn't believe the incriminating contents on Hunter Biden's laptop were fake news when the New York Post first broke the story ?
    Anyway your mom is entitled to her opinion about me and so are you.

You are misrepresenting. I'm not saying the climate is not changing. Never have said that.
    Captain Strawman likes to argue against things people never wrote or meant. He does it over and over again.

Captain Strawman likes to argue against things people never wrote or meant. He does it over and over again.
    You may have forgotten or missed this but he has stated multiple times that he is here to troll.
    This is why I rarely engage him or read his posts.
    They are never filled with substance or gambling information anyway.
    Sort of like mcap and many other members.
    Only here to respond in a somewhat negative way trying to stoke the fire.
    Redietz has stated on this site and WoV that he is here to troll as well but I tend to read and respond to many of his posts because he does share useful information.
    He seems to troll over at WoV far more than this site but I haven't read much of WoV for some time now.
    I pop in every once in awhile but it's like watching CNN or MSNBC as I change the channel within a few minutes.
    I do the same thing with FOX News though too... tough to stomach that type of Entertainment News.
    For the last two months I have done the same thing to Joe Rogan's Podcast as he has become less controversial since they tried to cancel him.
    And to be honest, once he got into talking about his outdoor grills I knew he was going to take a nosedive in enjoyment for me.
    As soon as Howard Stern got into talking about his Viking Grill and Beer Can Chicken he started to become more and more woke.
    Odd Pattern.

Also Joe Rogan has constantly been talking about how precious and sacred stand up comedy is so that gets old real quick.
    He has been doing that for years now as I am sure you know.
    The other day he was talking about how if you have enough money and time you can enjoy learning anything you want.
    LOL... No Shit Sherlock!
    He is starting to lose touch with the common man and that's a bit sad but understandable once you start pushing over 25, 50, 100 and now 200 Million Plus.
    Personally, I like to stay in the trenches, inside the mire.
    I mean he allows his company to sell JRE Masks for Covid so you know he is a bit sus.
    And when he claims he doesn't know that they are doing it, that makes it even worse to me.
    Last edited by monet; 05-23-2022 at 09:45 PM.

You may have forgotten or missed this but he has stated multiple times that he is here to troll.
    me.
    Fuck man I just try to make this forum a better place by trying to get people to post in the correct places and be more pc and this is the thanks I get. Meanwhile you’re talking about remote control airplanes in random fucking threads and OZZY ranks you #1 in his forum rankings for it. FML.

Redietz has stated on this site and WoV that he is here to troll as well but I tend to read and respond to many of his posts because he does share useful information.
    He seems to troll over at WoV far more than this site but I haven't read much of WoV for some time now.
    I pop in every once in awhile but it's like watching CNN or MSNBC as I change the channel within a few minutes.
    I do the same thing with FOX News though too... tough to stomach that type of Entertainment News.
    For the last two months I have done the same thing to Joe Rogan's Podcast as he has become less controversial since they tried to cancel him.
    And to be honest, once he got into talking about his outdoor grills I knew he was going to take a nosedive in enjoyment for me.
    As soon as Howard Stern got into talking about his Viking Grill and Beer Can Chicken he started to become more and more woke.
    Odd Pattern.

Also Joe Rogan has constantly been talking about how precious and sacred stand up comedy is so that gets old real quick.
    He has been doing that for years now as I am sure you know.
    The other day he was talking about how if you have enough money and time you can enjoy learning anything you want.
    LOL... No Shit Sherlock!
    He is starting to lose touch with the common man and that's a bit sad but understandable once you start pushing over 25, 50, 100 and now 200 Million Plus.
    Personally, I like to stay in the trenches, inside the mire.
    I mean he allows his company to sell JRE Masks for Covid so you know he is a bit sus.
    And when he claims he doesn't know that they are doing it, that makes it even worse to me.
    That's right Monet, the JRE podcasts are not as entertaining as before. As for Captain StrawMan, you make an excellent point, he stated that he is here to troll in earlier posts, so I will try to not waste time responding to his posts.

Please! Spare me.
    Shrug. If you don't want to hear the truth then that is fine. This "conspiracy" has been talked/written/studies for decades now. It is not some liberal thing. It is a liberal cause to RESPOND to it, but the underlying science is not particularly partisan. (Although surely many studies have a political bias) Spare me any nonsensical talking points, like how there was some minor thing about global cooling written a handful of times many decades ago. (somehow having far far more evidence for one side is immediately dismissed in this case.)

The weather extremes will continue to worsen. Few things will be able to adapt to this, etc etc. Writing is on the walls and has been for quite some time.

Only people I've seen who seem to want to argue against it are conservative/Republicans and guys who work in oil.
    You are misrepresenting. I'm not saying the climate is not changing. Never have said that. We are moving toward carbon zero. But you think it's a dire emergency that we need to throw trillions of dollars at immediately. That's the lunacy of the left.

Advances in technology will take us there in ample time. We don't need to quickly blow all that money on pie in the sky schemes by woke idiots.
    I am leaning towards not that much of a dire emergency as it is likely too late. I'm not going to get into it. It is a science and my guess is your background on such is fairly weak. Mine isn't the greatest but I'm not blaming anything on woke people. (and yes, I am actually fairly anti-woke)

"Advances in technology" is about the same as "Jesus will fix it". Both nonsensical. There is no magical being and there are distinct ceilings to what is doable via science/tech.

Your mom reads VCT ?
    Do you define a conservative as someone who didn't believe the incriminating contents on Hunter Biden's laptop were fake news when the New York Post first broke the story ?
    Anyway your mom is entitled to her opinion about me and so are you.
    I didn't define anything lmao. That is just part of a discussion. If you say "this group tends to do this" then the group is already defined. It would simply be an observation of an existing group.

That being said, defining political groups is very troublesome. I'm always at a loss as whether to use Republican/rightwinger/conservative. The reason for this is that I have a decent share of rightwing views so I tend to stick with that if it is libertarian/anti-gov type views. Everything else I have to decide whether to use Republican or conservative and if it doesn't directly deal with politics they get the conservative label.

Ok, my mom...good joke bro! (I guess because I live in her basement??) Keep jerking off monet like he's your best pal from 4th grade. Nothing to see here.......
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 05-24-2022 at 07:53 AM.

That's right Monet, the JRE podcasts are not as entertaining as before. As for Captain StrawMan, you make an excellent point, he stated that he is here to troll in earlier posts, so I will try to not waste time responding to his posts.
    Hahaha! Calling you out for jerking off monet is true. Anyone can see it.

Wah wah he's a big bad troll. He's pickin' on me !!

Sounds like some of you got away from WOV to enter your own safe-space.

Don't respond, I'm happy with that. Arguing with fools is a fool's errand.

Anyway I will end this in pointing out in addition to jerking off Monet, you called me out for strawman and I straightened you out. You then just give up on any valid point and go all-in on the insults. doubling-down with your Capt. Strawman silliness.

btw *if* I ever said I am here to troll then I was wrong. I have many reasons to come to this forum and yes, I do love to argue and troll.

So much nonsense. What "gambing info" does Monet post? He posts some stories etc but he's not exactly disseminating information. Anyway, Monet is kinda pointless. I like the guy, but there are reasons we don't pay that much attention to the other.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 05-24-2022 at 07:59 AM.

I am leaning towards not that much of a dire emergency as it is likely too late. I'm not going to get into it. It is a science and my guess is your background on such is fairly weak. Mine isn't the greatest but I'm not blaming anything on woke people. (and yes, I am actually fairly anti-woke)

"Advances in technology" is about the same as "Jesus will fix it". Both nonsensical. There is no magical being and there are distinct ceilings to what is doable via science/tech.
    Stop with the "you aren't educated enough to understand it" routine. It's bullshit. People with PHD's don't believe it's a dire emergency. They got a hell of a lot more education than you. So maybe hivemind liberals don't have enough education to understand it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

This guy explains the hiveminds pretty good:

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1528681766390743042

Stop with the "you aren't educated enough to understand it" routine. It's bullshit. People with PHD's don't believe it's a dire emergency. They got a hell of a lot more education than you. So maybe hivemind liberals don't have enough education to understand it.
    Depends on the PhD you talk to like everything. Fairly certain most who have a science background will give you a different take. *most* not all.

Back in the day there was a guy that other sharp poker players said was a genius. I found him on twitter. He rarely posts but when he did it was to complain about all the PPP loans and related crap. How the money spent on climate change would have been far better. He is a physicist.

It isn't about education, it is about being mindlessly political. Earth warming isn't a political thing at all.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 05-24-2022 at 03:25 PM.

Only the same thing that has been talked about for decades now and pushed back hard by the oil industry. The oil industry is who did the number on people, not the academics. I'll see some pretty strong effects before my expected time is done. You'll be dead far before you learn how wrong you were..

and who knows?

Maybe the earth baking people are wrong and maybe the environment lasts another 100 years? Possibly. After all, it is all very complicated. I don't disagree with that.

The main problem here is that EVEN if a rich country like the USA goes balls out to lower their carbon footprint - we still have China, Russia, and India. These poor countries aren't going to live off solar if it is even possible. We're already seeing things become more and more fucked up.

At first Covid was all some big liberal conspiracy. Now we see 2 years later somehow the CCP is in on this conspiracy and the supply chain is still fucked. Hmmmmm maybe it wasn't a liberal hivemind conspiracy? Not saying these were your words, but they were the views of many.

Jesus dude I actually clicked on that video. I couldn't get past first minute of nonsense. People who get PhDs and such in science are almost ALWAYS far more curious. The guy saying PhDs didn't want to discuss/learn etc is total and utter nonsense. The guy has an agenda or he has never known the people he is discussing. I promise you. Such absurdity. such....
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 05-24-2022 at 03:29 PM.

Only the same thing that has been talked about for decades now and pushed back hard by the oil industry. The oil industry is who did the number on people, not the academics. I'll see some pretty strong effects before my expected time is done. You'll be dead far before you learn how wrong you were..

and who knows?

Maybe the earth baking people are wrong and maybe the environment lasts another 100 years? Possibly. After all, it is all very complicated. I don't disagree with that.

The main problem here is that EVEN if a rich country like the USA goes balls out to lower their carbon footprint - we still have China, Russia, and India. These poor countries aren't going to live off solar if it is even possible. We're already seeing things become more and more fucked up.

At first Covid was all some big liberal conspiracy. Now we see 2 years later somehow the CCP is in on this conspiracy and the supply chain is still fucked. Hmmmmm maybe it wasn't a liberal hivemind conspiracy? Not saying these were your words, but they were the views of many.
    Insisting that those that don't agree with you are somehow not mentally capable is the heighth of arrogance. It's YOU that has the problem, hivemind.

and who knows?

Insisting that those that don't agree with you are somehow not mentally capable is the heighth of arrogance. It's YOU that has the problem, hivemind.
    I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm just telling you smart people who don't have biases tend to disagree with you. That is arrogant yes. Telling people they are wrong is arrogant.

That video was absurd you posted. I wish it was drugs that were causing the issues here and it wasn't some nasty thing that'll play out either quickly or slowly but will undoubtedly bring immense suffering. Although as many point out, it was going happen eventually. Just how soon is eventual !?

Also - I have quit using "climate change" because it is just politically correct poppycock. We've moved on - earth baking, earth warming. Something like that. Far more accurate.

It's been three years today that I was permanently banned from WOV for a one time fed up cussing rant that I thought would be a one month Suspension. Had no idea at the time it would be a permanent Nuke. I was planning to celebrate the one year Anniversary of my Nathan's Corner that was coming up just about a week later. I was thinking,"I'll just celebrate Nathan's Corner one year Anniversary about a month late. " Boy I didn't know what was in store for me at the time.
    Last edited by Tasha; 05-25-2022 at 04:19 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Well coach, I see you got bounced by one of the little green men over at WoV.

I guess your quoting a famous comedian who used the word "faggot" is considered hate speech, as is his use of the word "nigger."

FWIW I think you got a bum deal and should not be suspended, but then again I like to see how close to the brink I can come without going over.

Like, would they suspend me if in the body of a WoV post I said "I went to buy some kindling for a bonfire but the seller was very niggardly in his price and I would not pay his asking price just to burn a bunch of faggots."
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Well coach, I see you got bounced by one of the little green men over at WoV.

I guess your quoting a famous comedian who used the word "faggot" is considered hate speech, as is his use of the word "nigger."

FWIW I think you got a bum deal and should not be suspended, but then again I like to see how close to the brink I can come without going over.

Like, would they suspend me if in the body of a WoV post I said "I went to buy some kindling for a bonfire but the seller was very niggardly in his price and I would not pay his asking price just to burn a bunch of faggots."

I didn't think that Coach deserved to get Suspended for that myself.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information