Page 471 of 501 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,420 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    The knuckleheads over there are wondering why EB isn't posting. The reject is sitting on 25,999 post. He's always does this bullshit and "disappears" right before these "milestone posts" then comes back with something completely stupid.
    Hmm... What if EvenBob = Alan Mendelson ?
    Now wouldn’t that be somethin’?

Or maybe this is EB’s sick attempt at humor?

I mean Beating Roulette long term and 18 YO’s are both many Gazillions to 1.
    You may be onto something although you are joking. Evenbob hasn't visited Gambling Forums since November 7th, hasn't visited WOV since November 8th and hasn't visited DT since November 9th. Alan died on November 9th although his death was officially made public on November 11th. Coincidence or irony? Hmm....
    Also, Bob stopped posting right after getting suspended on WOV.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

Hmm... What if EvenBob = Alan Mendelson ?
    Now wouldn’t that be somethin’?

Or maybe this is EB’s sick attempt at humor?

I mean Beating Roulette long term and 18 YO’s are both many Gazillions to 1.
    You may be onto something although you are joking. Evenbob hasn't visited Gambling Forums since November 7th, hasn't visited WOV since November 8th and hasn't visited DT since November 9th. Alan died on November 9th although his death was officially made public on November 11th. Coincidence or irony? Hmm....
    Also, Bob stopped posting right after getting suspended on WOV.
    Hmm. I can see why he wouldn't want to post after being Suspended on WOV, but that still doesn't answer why he stopped visiting GF as well. DT is the Sister Website of WOV, so him not posting on DT after being Suspended on WOV makes sense, but makes zero sense for him not posting on GF.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    In other news over at WoV, the great Mdog has now taken to telling everyone what the weather is in Las Vegas everyday. Today he did so in multiple threads. Save me opening the sliding door to the balcony and seeing for myself each morning.

At least something useful from that stupid Fantasy adventure thread.
    I guess my post about the great storyteller posting about the weather hit a nerve because he hasn't done so since.

However, last night and today, the wind is howling in Vegas. Open windows rattle. The building sways, which I feel very uncomfortable about. I laid in bed all night listening to this howling and feeling this sway. So when I awoke, I went to WoV to get confirmation from the great one. Not a word. Now I have to wonder is it really happening.

It's ok, Mdoggy. You can feel free to talk about the weather if you want. At least that is real and somewhat useful.

By the way, this current weather is what Las Vegas gets when a front comes through. Other places get the wind and temperature drop along with rain, sometimes a lot of rain. We just get a day of wind and a temperature drop....no rain.
    I came to visit him. I see RW name a joint after him since he's such a "winner"!

Hmm. Oncedear got Suspended on WOV by Dieter. And Wizard upheld it. Gotta be awkward, Admins Suspending someone who was another Admin less than two months ago. :/
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-21-2022 at 11:36 AM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Mdawg is right when he pointed out that Oncedear should have been pardoned for Thanksgiving. Oncedear shouldn't have ever been Suspended in the first place. Dieter even implied Oncedear didn't break any existing rules! Oncedear said that Evenbob was Trolling, but didn't outright call him a Troll. Saying someone is Trolling was said to be allowed, but saying someone is a Troll is grounds for Suspension. Oncedear didn't call him a Troll. He said something like,"Shame on you Gordon for allowing Evenbob to be Trolling," which is not Suspendable either. I honestly thought GORDON was the one who Suspended Oncedear for saying,"Shame on you," and was surprised it was DIETER, who wasn't even being referenced in that post. IIRC, WOV Posters are allowed to voice their displeasure with Admin decisions in a reasonable way without being Suspended, such as saying,"Shame on you for allowing Evenbob to be Trolling."
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-24-2022 at 09:50 AM.

It's none of retarddawgs business!

It's none of retarddawgs business!
    It is Mdawg's business. Oncedear was his Admin just less than two months ago. If your recently resigned Boss got Suspended by a still active Boss for something that broke no rules, you'd feel upset too.

And....Mdawg has now been Suspended himself by Dieter... He apparently thinks that Mdawg saying that Turkeys are pardoned on Thanksgiving was an insult to Oncedear. It clearly wasn't an insult to Oncedear, it was a lighthearted defense to Oncedear, not an insult to him. Dieter's out of control and even Soopoo(Who admires Dieter a lot) called him out on Suspending Mdawg when Mdawg was defending Oncedear with a lighthearted joke and demanded Dieter unsuspend Mdawg. Shame, Dieter was actually normal, reasonable, mature, and rational before becoming an Admin. Then he changed for the worse after becoming Admin. I definitely wasn't expecting Dieter to change for the worse after becoming Admin. It's a real shame.

No, IT IS NOT RETARTDAWGS BUSINESS!!!

It's also none of your fucking business either!

I know it's none of my business but that doesn't mean I shouldn't call out unfair WOV practices.

Edit. I have reached the daily posting limit that has been imposed on me in 2019 for being a Troll that is still in effect to this day despite me deciding to stop Trolling in 2020. So I won't be able to answer in at least 24 hours
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-24-2022 at 10:57 AM.

I know it's none of my business but that doesn't mean I shouldn't call out unfair WOV practices.

Edit. I have reached the daily posting limit that has been imposed on me in 2019 for being a Troll that is still in effect to this day despite me deciding to stop Trolling in 2020. So I won't be able to answer in at least 24 hours
    Thanks Tasha, but trivia this is not worth wasting your posting quota on. I've no problem with Dieter, Gordon or MDawg. Chill !
    Happy Thanksgiving.

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post
    I've no problem with Dieter, Gordon or MDawg. Chill !
    Interesting quote Oncedear. I see you wishing people happy Thanksgiving, do you guys across the pond celebrate Thanksgiving and if so, at the same time we do?

Anyway back to your quote. You used to have a problem with Mdawg. Maybe not Mdawg personally, but that he was polluting the forum with his make believe claims. Just curious...has that changed? No longer a moderator, with your hands tied, I would like to hear what you really think.

Interesting quote Oncedear. I see you wishing people happy Thanksgiving, do you guys across the pond celebrate Thanksgiving and if so, at the same time we do?

Anyway back to your quote. You used to have a problem with Mdawg. Maybe not Mdawg personally, but that he was polluting the forum with his make believe claims. Just curious...has that changed? No longer a moderator, with your hands tied, I would like to hear what you really think.
    Hi KJ,

No, Thanksgiving is nothing to us in the UK, nor is 4th July. But I wish you guys the best on those events as a courtesy, because i recognise that they are meaningful to you.
    I THINK, we make more fuss over Christmas than you guys do, and that's about the only time we'd think of buying turkey. Though smaller families are more likely to have Chicken, Beef or Pork or have the hosting family put on a buffet.

Nice try.
    No. You are not going to draw me into your grievances with MDawg.

He and I are, as he put it, 'coup de La' with each-other. I'd like to think you and I are 'coup de La' too, whatever that means. "Cool?' : 'All Good?'

Hi KJ,

No, Thanksgiving is nothing to us in the UK, nor is 4th July. But I wish you guys the best on those events as a courtesy, because i recognise that they are meaningful to you.
    I THINK, we make more fuss over Christmas than you guys do, and that's about the only time we'd think of buying turkey. Though smaller families are more likely to have Chicken, Beef or Pork or have the hosting family put on a buffet.

Nice try.
    No. You are not going to draw me into your grievances with MDawg.

He and I are, as he put it, 'coup de La' with each-other. I'd like to think you and I are 'coup de La' too, whatever that means. "Cool?' : 'All Good?'
    LOL. MDawg just told me it means "like a Jellyfish."

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    LOL. MDawg just told me it means "like a Jellyfish."
    That's right. 'Jellyfish' is a term of endearment in these parts.

You should hear the nice things he says about you

Query, is it just me, or does the wizard have an extremely punchible face, hey hey????

Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    Query, is it just me, or does the wizard have an extremely punchible face, hey hey????
    It's just you and your hyper-aggressive ultra right wing temperment.

Chill out, say a few "Seig Heils" and drink some schnapps.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    Sox, you were poster of the day yesterday and this post right here is not only extremely accurate, but merits, the best post of the last 24 hours ! Pretty soon you will outrank Ray Finkle. Big shoes to fill, are you up for it soldier ?

Bozo Soopoop liking Herr Dieter doesn't mean a pinch of coon shit !

Thread Information