Page 482 of 507 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,640 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

You expected no suspension and continue to cry like a baby over the suspension.

Smoke some more MrV, and lie again about how you expected that suspension.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

You really are an idiot, Dawg.

I posted that to clarify that YOU were the target of my jibe.

I mentioned no names, so yeah, he was remiss in suspending me, but I figured he would, if not for that one then for the next one.

You see, I too like to play games of brinkmanship, all in service of "taking out the trash."
    What, Me Worry?

It's okay to cry like a baby, V. But not to claim that you don't. And then cry.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Just like it's not OK to make grand claims of winning like you do, when in fact it's fiction.

Or is your entire life fiction?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Just like it's not OK to make grand claims of winning like you do, when in fact it's fiction.

Or is your entire life fiction?
    V, can you prove that his winnings are "fiction"?

I ask because you make the same claims about me, presumably because it makes you feel good. But you are wrong.

So where is your proof please? Or are you just blowing more of that Portland hot air?

V, is just like one of those sheep in Animal Farm who bleat, Four Legs Good, Two legs bad without knowing what he's even saying. He is UNKewlJ's sidekick and repeats everything that comes out of the UNKewl mouth. Ugh, quite a distasteful image actually.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, lend me your ears...

As for the dawg: didn't he originally yap about making shitloads of money, then take it back when the Wiz examined things?

I seem to recall him making claims as patently absurd as alan's "18 yo's in a row" about winning: what, about fifty winning sessions in a row?

The details escape me, but it was clearly bullshit as it defies both the math and common sense.

As for Rob: his claims have been discussed and debunked to my satisfaction by others.

I have no objective "proof" of my own, just as all good Christians, Muslims and Hindus have no proof that their "god" in fact exists.

Unlike religion I need not rely on faith: I let science and math be my guide.

It simply "Does not compute."

Could I be wrong?

Not bloody likely...
    What, Me Worry?

Hi, Spike

I like

I like to say

Hi Spike

Name:  855j9v.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  105.6 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

So where is your proof please? Or are you just blowing more of that Portland hot air?
    Proof? He don't need no stinking proof, he's a lawyer his opinion alone is proof. The fact that he cannot tell s*** from Shinola and is wrong far more often than he's right, that doesn't slow him down one bit. LOL

Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    You're older than I am you walking pile of dog excrement. I don't have you blocked here, not yet. The nearest I can figure it you've got to be at least 76 or 77 years old so don't tell me about dementia. How many times you get suspended and wov lately because you can't keep your demented mouth shut, you can't figure out how to make a post it's not going to be offensive. That's dementia.
    LOL

76 or 77?

Looks like you're as clueless at counting up years as you are at playing roulette.
    You've let too many facts slip over the years about your life. You were born in 1946 or 1947 I would Bank on it. Maybe even earlier.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Proof? He don't need no stinking proof, he's a lawyer his opinion alone is proof. The fact that he cannot tell s*** from Shinola and is wrong far more often than he's right, that doesn't slow him down one bit. LOL
    SAID THE KING OF NO PROOF.

You've let too many facts slip over the years about your life.You were born in 1946 or 1947 I would Bank on it. Maybe even earlier.
    LOL

Nope.

I never said or implied that; wow, your mentation is deteriorating fast.
    What, Me Worry?

You've let too many facts slip over the years about your life.You were born in 1946 or 1947 I would Bank on it. Maybe even earlier.
    LOL

Nope.

I never said or implied that;
    Sure you did. Many times you talked about what you were doing in the 1970s, cars you owned, where you lived. How you were a lawyer. Unless you passed the bar when you were 12 years old you were definitely born in the mid 1940s there's no way around it.

I didn't pass the bar when I was twelve, but I did start college when I was 17.

Sure, I may have talked about cars I owned ('68 Camaro RS, '70 Challenger R/T, '95 Ferrari 456 GT to name a few}, that I grew up in NJ, and how I had a career as a shyster, but at no time did I state or imply I was born in or near the mid-1940's as that simply isn't correct.

Unlike some posters on these forums I don't have a history of lying about myself; whether you choose to believe me or choose to go down a rabbit hole is your choice.

I'm off today to gamble at Chinook Winds...were you to meet me there you'd eat your words, as I look hale and hearty for a 'boomer.
    What, Me Worry?

Quote: ams288
    "What percentage of posts in this thread are pro-Sarah/Vic though?...

....But we are not about to go hand out $50 to see the victims’ titties."

Well, he sure isn't, but ams288 might goes check out Vic,s dick pics!

I didn't pass the bar when I was twelve, but I did start college when I was 17.

Sure, I may have talked about cars I owned ('68 Camaro RS, '70 Challenger R/T, '95 Ferrari 456 GT to name a few}, that I grew up in NJ, and how I had a career as a shyster, but at no time did I state or imply I was born in or near the mid-1940's as that simply isn't correct.

Unlike some posters on these forums I don't have a history of lying about myself; whether you choose to believe me or choose to go down a rabbit hole is your choice.
    I never said you explicitly said it, I said the implication has to be from everything you've talked about from the 1970s and what you were doing could only have been done by somebody who was born in the mid40s. I see you're not denying it. You're saying you never said it which is not the same thing as saying it's not true. You are at least as old as I am and I was born in 1949 but I know you're a couple years older than that.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, lend me your ears...

As for the dawg: didn't he originally yap about making shitloads of money, then take it back when the Wiz examined things?

I seem to recall him making claims as patently absurd as alan's "18 yo's in a row" about winning: what, about fifty winning sessions in a row?

The details escape me, but it was clearly bullshit as it defies both the math and common sense.

As for Rob: his claims have been discussed and debunked to my satisfaction by others.

I have no objective "proof" of my own, just as all good Christians, Muslims and Hindus have no proof that their "god" in fact exists.

Unlike religion I need not rely on faith: I let science and math be my guide.

It simply "Does not compute."

Could I be wrong?

Not bloody likely...
    True narcissist are the ones who deny the existence of God. They fancy themselves to be so smart and righteous. They are in fact just complete morons. Their brain is so small that they can’t comprehend just how magnificently huge the universe is. Their faith is in people like dr Fauci , and Hunter Biden.

I never said you explicitly said it, I said the implication has to be from everything you've talked about from the 1970s and what you were doing could only have been done by somebody who was born in the mid40s. I see you're not denying it. You're saying you never said it which is not the same thing as saying it's not true. You are at least as old as I am and I was born in 1949 but I know you're a couple years older than that.
    Let me make it perfectly clear...I DENY the claim that I was born in the 1940's.

I affirmatively state that you are "at least" a few years older than I am.

In the interest of full disclosure, I did not buy the cars I mentioned above when they were new; the Camaro and Challenger had been beat to rat shit and the Ferrari was plagued with electricial issues.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    True narcissist are the ones who deny the existence of God. They fancy themselves to be so smart and righteous. They are in fact just complete morons. Their brain is so small that they can’t comprehend just how magnificently huge the universe is. Their faith is in people like dr Fauci , and Hunter Biden.
    Oh, so since we cannot quite explain everything you argue that god must exist?

LOL

Early humans constructed the notion of god because they couldn't fathom how the universe works, how it came to be: they also had a deep fear of death, of being nothing forever.

Today we have logical answers to most, but not all questions, via science.

Religious beliefs are irrelevant, or should be, except they've been politicized by their adherants.

I don't fear death so I need not construct an elaborate fairy tale about being judged and going to heaven or hell: complete bullshit.

Wake up and smell the science.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information