Page 92 of 507 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    LarryS, are you the official website wedding planner now? Every marriage ceremony has to be a boring, old, nose in the air, formal affair by the book?

People should incorporate whatever is important to them into such joyous celebration. Baseball enthusiast frequently marry at major league baseball stadiums. Similarly with other sports enthusiasts including nascar. How many people come to Vegas and incorporate the whole Vegas experience? Only about a million a year.

I myself was married at one of the chapels here in Vegas in 2014. Elvis officiated. I am pretty sure it was the real Elvis and not an impersonator.

So, Alan took it a little further than most other Vegas weddings and married at the craps table. Or did he MARRY the craps table? Not sure, but either way, good for him if that's what made him and his partner happy.

maybe your god frowns upon elvis marriages......at least from his actions it seems that way.

I got married in Vegas. The preacher that married us was the drunk preacher in the flying elvises movie--Honeymoon in Vegas. I think he was drunk when he married us anyway.

Often times I tell my wife the marriage doesn't really count because the preacher was drunk.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Yeah, I've criticized some of the stupid shit you've posted, both here and elsewhere: that's part of the fun of these boards, and it is all in an effort to ascertain The Truth.
    The truth is that we inhabit the realm of the non-absolute, and everyone is trying to figure out what that means, the non-absolute. Whatever we take that to mean, there is no pure truth in it.

My basic understanding of this is that every thing here is nothing in particular while no thing in particular is everything. Everything comes together to fluidly wend its way through everything apart. Simplistically and incorrectly - but a way to explain it - to say that we are just the motion through many different fields. Everything we experience such as mass and force, we move in a way that builds those things to give the appearance of their pure existence. God is where that occurs in the point. The final solution.
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I think the biggest advantage I have gambling versus Bill Yung's "normal folks" is that I don't particularly like to do it.
    OK, then why do it, if you don't "particularly like to do it?"

Why not spend that time doing something you do enjoy?

Or why not spend that time earning a regular paycheck from bona fide employment, be it a first or a second job?

I can see gambling to make a few bucks if you are retired or otherwise unable to work, but if a person's real goal is to make money then working at a job is the only right answer for all but a few (the few real AP's, whoever and wherever they may be).

My gambling is 90% seasonal, so it's basically a hundred days. I stick to what I do best. And it is the single thing I do best, so not doing it would be a bit of a sin. Plus I get to do things I do enjoy, and that I consider important, given the seasonality of it.

That's what made Argentino's claims that I was texting every day, trying to sell him something, so outlandish.

Having said that, 2018 is different. Legalization is on the horizon. Opportunities must be anticipated and structured. Plus last season's performance attracted some people who are going to expect me to do some different things, both in terms of writing and socially. So it's a brave new world. The fun for me will be plotting how to deal with all of the state-to-state differences and variables, and how that will affect Las Vegas and offshore sports books, if it does. Many differences of opinion regarding many things.
    A tale right out of fantasyland. Ask him to put up where we can find any of his "what he's known for" and we'll get the same old response "I can't because it's copyrighted stuff, and you'll have to dig it up because I have no idea where it is on the internet"....."but, I have plenty of testimonials and accolade from 20 & 30 years ago that I can put in the mail to you from my tippie-toe big shot friend's house in California".

Meanwhile....the phone silence is deafening ever since I explained that you and your collection of slimy "partners" have been soliciting me to make bets on your picks thru your "service".

What happened red, did you run out of ideas to clog up the forum with?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Or why not spend that time earning a regular paycheck from bona fide employment, be it a first or a second job?

I can see gambling to make a few bucks if you are retired or otherwise unable to work, but if a person's real goal is to make money then working at a job is the only right answer for all but a few (the few real AP's, whoever and wherever they may be).

My gambling is 90% seasonal, so it's basically a hundred days. I stick to what I do best. And it is the single thing I do best, so not doing it would be a bit of a sin. Plus I get to do things I do enjoy, and that I consider important, given the seasonality of it.

That's what made Argentino's claims that I was texting every day, trying to sell him something, so outlandish.

Having said that, 2018 is different. Legalization is on the horizon. Opportunities must be anticipated and structured. Plus last season's performance attracted some people who are going to expect me to do some different things, both in terms of writing and socially. So it's a brave new world. The fun for me will be plotting how to deal with all of the state-to-state differences and variables, and how that will affect Las Vegas and offshore sports books, if it does. Many differences of opinion regarding many things.
    A tale right out of fantasyland. Ask him to put up where we can find any of his "what he's known for" and we'll get the same old response "I can't because it's copyrighted stuff, and you'll have to dig it up because I have no idea where it is on the internet"....."but, I have plenty of testimonials and accolade from 20 & 30 years ago that I can put in the mail to you from my tippie-toe big shot friend's house in California".

Meanwhile....the phone silence is deafening ever since I explained that you and your collection of slimy "partners" have been soliciting me to make bets on your picks thru your "service".

Same old nonsense from Argentino. If you had any texts from me, or emails, Mr. Mendelson would have a check for 1K in his pocket with which to play craps. Offer still stands.

There will be no response, of course.

While it's understandable why you're bothered by this red, why would you want to believe that I keep spam texts?

All you have to do is have one of your "partners/goons" send me another of your annoying solicitation/begging-for-money texts and I'll be more than happy to broaden this expose'.

Originally Posted by Bill Yung View Post
    Yeah, I've criticized some of the stupid shit you've posted, both here and elsewhere: that's part of the fun of these boards, and it is all in an effort to ascertain The Truth.
    The truth is that we inhabit the realm of the non-absolute, and everyone is trying to figure out what that means, the non-absolute. Whatever we take that to mean, there is no pure truth in it.

My basic understanding of this is that every thing here is nothing in particular while no thing in particular is everything. Everything comes together to fluidly wend its way through everything apart. Simplistically and incorrectly - but a way to explain it - to say that we are just the motion through many different fields. Everything we experience such as mass and force, we move in a way that builds those things to give the appearance of their pure existence. God is where that occurs in the point. The final solution.
    Typical Onehitwonder gibberish.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Guess what, slobby. All your claims are from yesteryear too. And no testimonials from real people either, just sockpuppets.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Bill Yung View Post

Typical Onehitwonder gibberish.
    Well, my revised count on the number of dimensions in the universe is 24 regular, and 6 irregular, with the latter set down by two. Our motions don't use up any more dimensions; and one set of irregular dimensions is cut by half as a middle rather than end -set. The good news is that this upfront stuff is done. Now on to calibrationing this with the structure and function of the periodic table of elements. Hopefully, there aren't any errors in my recent spat of thinking, being down to the "nuts and bolts" of it.

P.S. Perhaps I will get another "This forum is a joke" response out of Alan.
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

In the Trump thread at WoV, on page 178, darkoz deliberately misquoted Evenbob. I do believe that is a suspendable offense. Let's see if Babs acts on it. She doesn't like to suspend her liberal friends but if you are conservative watch out.

It is not against the rules to misquote; most especially in this case, as in context it was clearly a joke.

Plus it was not an ad hominem attack.

No worries.
    What, Me Worry?

MrV, a precedent has been set where it's a suspendable offense to misquote.

But I agree, it was clearly a joke and I don't think he should be suspended for it (but I wouldn't be sad if he got suspended).

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post

But I agree, it was clearly a joke and I don't think he should be suspended for it (but I wouldn't be sad if he got suspended).
    The libtards in the thread are definitely picking on EB. Trump keeps racking up the successes and I know it has to be driving them nuts. Three Americans released from North Korea today.

I am not saying you are wrong; if that is so I was unaware of it.

There is no formal, written rule which prohibits misquoting.

If you don't mind pointing it out, in which thread was the precedent set, and what / who was involved?
    What, Me Worry?

If you don't mind pointing it out, in which thread was the precedent set, and what / who was involved?
    the games they play at wov if you are the wrong person on the wrong side of an issue, or havent earned enough ass kissing points.

Of course its a suspendable offense...they just label it "trolling". So many things can be made to fall under that heading.

Since when must there be a formal rule? And taking it a step further, since when must a formal rule be followed?

I can think of one specific case in which there was a formal rule, a written rule...."that things said on other sites and forums were not considered", and yet my banning announcement reads "that I was being banned for something said on another forum".

Rules!? Please!! WoV management follows no rules...not even their own. THAT is a precedent set by Mike himself. Come on MrV, stop playing dumb. You have been around long enough to know that Mike does what he wants. If there is no rule, he makes it up. If his action is in contradiction to a rule, he changes it. His only concern is for himself and he doesn't care one bit what you, I or anyone else thinks.

I (intentionally) misquoted GreasyJohn over a statement he made about racism and Blacks, to drive home a point. I was afforded the opportunity to apologize, and then PM'ed by the Wizard, himself, before I was banned for a couple of weeks. The misquotation rule hadn't existed, regardless.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post

the games they play at wov if you are the wrong person on the wrong side of an issue, or havent earned enough ass kissing points.

Of course its a suspendable offense...they just label it "trolling". So many things can be made to fall under that heading.
    The Wizard makes it all up to suit no one but himself. Politeness in sheep's clothing. And doing stuff like entering no-fee blackjack contests, and then gloating over a victory, just isn't manly. More like anything for a buck.

Now that I think of it, JB did that to me (under a different username) there, years earlier, to make a sick joke. Their "house", so they do as they please, and the lackeys (manservants) follow.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post

Larry is 100% correct in this post. (Yeah it is shocking to me when Larry is right....maybe it falls under the blind squirrel theory ) But the truth is WoV is about "sides" or "cliques". It's a lot like high school. (with a lot of the behavior of Jr High school).

You know it is funny...in the past few days I read where Moderator BBB stated that there is a responsibility to challenge mathematically incorrect principals and claims regarding gambling. I agree 100%. And that's all I did. I challenged a ridiculously mathematical impossible claim regarding blackjack. I was right when I did it. I am right today. That has been proven beyond any doubt by several mathematical experts, including blackjack expert Don Schlesinger. And yet I was banned at WoV for doing so simply because as Larry says, I was on the wrong side. Not the wrong side of the issue, the wrong side of a friendship.

Speaking of this 'supposed' friendship (QFIT), did anyone happen to read what this so called "friend" of Wizards posted this week at WoV?

Answer: No you didn't, because this so called dear friend of Mike's didn't post anything. He hasn't posted in months....proving he had no intention of anything other than "using" and manipulating Mike. Once he got what he wanted, no interest in contributing. No surprise there though as he hadn't participated for 5 years, until he showed up to use Mike.

Thread Information