Page 94 of 507 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Don't forget the MickeyCrimm wallet and belt "collectibles". A legend in his own mind.
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Michael Shackleford can fuck off and die.
    Another death threat / death wish?

How many is that now?

You just can't muzzle yourself about WoV, can you?

You seem to manage slots OK but your social skillis are severely lacking.

You can lead a horse's ass away from whiskey, but you can't make him think.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    >fuck off and die
    >"death threat"

More of a "death wish."

No worries, I'm not calling the FBI.

It's just that life is too short to burden oneself with such fruitless anger and resentment.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Mick did the black velvet come back?
    Absolutely not. I'm in my 15th month. I could be sweet and I could be mean when I was drunk because that's the way I am when sober. Like Marge Schott said, I'm 49% sweetheart and 51% bitch. Don't push it!
    She also (allegedly) said, “sneaky goddamn Jews are all alike” and referred to her black player(s) as “million dollar niggers”. She was one of the greatest owners in the history of the MLB. RIP.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    She also (allegedly) said, “sneaky goddamn Jews are all alike” and referred to her black player(s) as “million dollar niggers”. She was one of the greatest owners in the history of the MLB. RIP.
    Next RS will be quoting Hitler and telling us how great he was.

This is just as bad as what got Singer banned, maybe worse because it disparages both blacks and jews.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    There's two types of black people in this country. One group consists of the overwhelming majority of them, and these are good, decent, and honorable people. The others are just plain stupid ni*****, who disrespect our country, our flag, and our service men & women.
    ----

Note by Dan Druff: I edited one of the inappropriate racist words here, and have banned Rob. I am leaving the rest of the post up, so people understand why he was banned.

How many is that now?

You just can't muzzle yourself about WoV, can you?

You seem to manage slots OK but your social skillis are severely lacking.

You can lead a horse's ass away from whiskey, but you can't make him think.
    Learn to read, asshole. "Fuck off and die" is not a death threat, moron. The expression is old as the hills and you know it. You're just trolling the situation like the weasel you are.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I guess that she never met Trump.
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

Now we have some real bullshit coming from Babs in the Discussion about the suspension list thread on page 153. Here's the quote of her:

"I'm sure this board would have benefitted at times from a pre-post moderation option. MickeyC, for one begged us to do this and I was willing. But nothing would have helped him after he threatened (on another board) the Wizard's person."

Now, you've pissed me off, Babbling Babs. I didn't beg anyone. DO YOU GOT THAT? I suggested a different form of moderation in one post and never mentioned it again. That's not begging, Babbling Babs, so get off your high fucking horse. Now, this thing about "nothing could have helped him after the Wizard threat." Now, that threat was made long after I was banned from WoV when I was drunk and pissed off about Shack's WALL OF SHAME bullshit. And furthermore, WHO THE FUCK SAID I WANTED BACK ON THE BOARD, BABBLING BABS? Did any of you nitwits see me ask, much less beg, to get back on the forum? FUCK NO, YOU DIDN'T. I moved the fuck on. Fuck being a member of WoV.

Several months ago someone suggested bringing back banned members like myself. Then someone else said that the Wizard said an apology was in order if I ever wanted back on the board. So that motherfucker was trying to bait me into an apology just so he could tell the masses "I've taken Crimm's apology into consideration but have decided that he should remain banned at this time." Fuck you, Shack, you punk ass bitch. You'll never get an apology from me. I backed off the threat but I never apologized. I politely responded that I had no interest in getting back on the board. Apparently, too many people on that site mistake kindness for weakness. So let me be perfectly clear:

Michael Shackleford can fuck off and die. Great math guy but a walking pile of pigshit in real life. I especially don't like what the bitch did to KJ and some others. Fuck him and his punkass WALL OF SHAME.
    i agree she was lying there. I cant imagine MC "begging" for anything(except maybe gay sex).

there is a difference between telling someone to drop dead.....and threatening their life.

maybe there is an attorney on this board that can shed light on this.

Learn to read, asshole. "Fuck off and die" is not a death threat, moron. The expression is old as the hills and you know it. You're just trolling the situation like the weasel you are.
    I know how to read, you allegedly reformed dipsomaniac.

I also know how to write.

I framed my post in the alternative, i.e. either a "death threat" or a "death wish."

Surely even a rough and tumble uneducated former bum now a free spirit such as yourself isn't too brain-addled from a life time of alcohol abuse so as to not note this salient distinction.

Name:  d0705c9ca25b78d1cb350aa1d0157eea--reformed-theology-memes.jpg
Views: 906
Size:  21.8 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    there is a difference between telling someone to drop dead.....and threatening their life.

There is, but an ass kissing chameleon that chases ambulances isn`t gonna be much help with that

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

There is, but an ass kissing chameleon that chases ambulances isn`t gonna be much help with that
    Look at this, Vbitch.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I framed my post in the alternative, i.e. either a "death threat" or a "death wish."

Surely even a rough and tumble uneducated former bum now a free spirit such as yourself isn't too brain-addled from a life time of alcohol abuse so as to not note this salient distinction.

Name:  d0705c9ca25b78d1cb350aa1d0157eea--reformed-theology-memes.jpg
Views: 906
Size:  21.8 KB
    Fuck off and die you lame fucking cunt.

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;64844]

Fuck off and die you lame fucking cunt. You're a worthless bag of shit.

Yet another death wish posted by the erstwhile hobo now festooned in a clown suit.

Predictable.
    What, Me Worry?

Not much to say here other than the GLARING fact that mickey swears (& curses) up and down that he does not want to be reinstated at WoV, yet he just can't help himself going over there time and again to read the crap they post.

In true pussified fashion, the alcoholic is their bitch.

Not much to say here other than the GLARING fact that mickey swears (& curses) up and down that he does not want to be reinstated at WoV, yet he just can't help himself going over there time and again to read the crap they post.

In true pussified fashion, the alcoholic is their bitch.
    And you keep begging and crawling back to VCT after all three bans. You are our bitch.

Now we have some real bullshit coming from Babs in the Discussion about the suspension list thread on page 153. Here's the quote of her:

"I'm sure this board would have benefitted at times from a pre-post moderation option. MickeyC, for one begged us to do this and I was willing. But nothing would have helped him after he threatened (on another board) the Wizard's person."

Now, you've pissed me off, Babbling Babs. I didn't beg anyone. DO YOU GOT THAT? I suggested a different form of moderation in one post and never mentioned it again. That's not begging, Babbling Babs, so get off your high fucking horse. Now, this thing about "nothing could have helped him after the Wizard threat." Now, that threat was made long after I was banned from WoV when I was drunk and pissed off about Shack's WALL OF SHAME bullshit. And furthermore, WHO THE FUCK SAID I WANTED BACK ON THE BOARD, BABBLING BABS? Did any of you nitwits see me ask, much less beg, to get back on the forum? FUCK NO, YOU DIDN'T. I moved the fuck on. Fuck being a member of WoV.

Several months ago someone suggested bringing back banned members like myself. Then someone else said that the Wizard said an apology was in order if I ever wanted back on the board. So that motherfucker was trying to bait me into an apology just so he could tell the masses "I've taken Crimm's apology into consideration but have decided that he should remain banned at this time." Fuck you, Shack, you punk ass bitch. You'll never get an apology from me. I backed off the threat but I never apologized. I politely responded that I had no interest in getting back on the board. Apparently, too many people on that site mistake kindness for weakness. So let me be perfectly clear:

Michael Shackleford can fuck off and die. Great math guy but a walking pile of pigshit in real life. I especially don't like what the bitch did to KJ and some others. Fuck him and his punkass WALL OF SHAME.
    i agree she was lying there. I cant imagine MC "begging" for anything(except maybe gay sex).
    You sure have gay sex on your mind a lot.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Next RS will be quoting Hitler and telling us how great he was.

This is just as bad as what got Singer banned, maybe worse because it disparages both blacks and jews.

There's two types of black people in this country. One group consists of the overwhelming majority of them, and these are good, decent, and honorable people. The others are just plain stupid ni*****, who disrespect our country, our flag, and our service men & women.
    ----

Note by Dan Druff: I edited one of the inappropriate racist words here, and have banned Rob. I am leaving the rest of the post up, so people understand why he was banned.
    If you are African American it is perfectly acceptable in our society to use the N word. However, if you are of European descent, use of the word will get you castigated out of society. Many arguments are made that it's okay for blacks to use the word but whites can't. None of the excuses changes the fact that one segment of society, because of their skin color, can use the word, but another segment of society, because of their skin color, can't use the word. Whites, even Rob Singer, are discriminated against over the use of this word. THAT IS THE EPITOME OF RACISM.

Those that call a white person racist for using the word are in fact themselves racist. White people calling other white people racists for use of the word are racists....and they are the most despicable kind of racist there is....THEY ARE PREJUDICED AGAINST THEIR OWN RACE.

Thread Information