Thread: Frank Kneeland Disappeared?

I wonder where he went, as I see no trace of him on the LVA FFA either. He never did release the Singer analysis, which I was looking forward to. Was he warned off legally in some way from publishing it? Or did Flowers and the LVA tell him not to publicize anything remotely positive about it?

Anybody have any info?

And I could not find an appropriate email address for Frank on his website. Maybe I'm blind. If you guys have one, please ask him if he'd mind my having it. I'm at redietz@aol.com.

I exchanged emails with Frank today. He is well and sends his regards. He stopped his report/analysis about Rob's system for reasons that all parties have agreed to keep confidential. No legal issues were raised. I will let him know that you asked about him. His email was given on the LVA Forum, so if you do a "search" of that forum I think you'll find it.

Here is a link to Frank's site: www.progressivevp.com and click on "testimonials and reviews" to get his address.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 01-10-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Frank's been a refreshing "addition" to the vp forums world because he refrains from confrontations with all the anonymous people who post nonsense while hiding behind their computers, and he has never just come out and called me a liar or a fraud like the hacks do with very little knowledge of how I do what I do.

In my association with Frank over his expected analysis of my play strategy we only had one disagreement on how he was approaching it, but it was a significant one. Other than that, after meeting with him several times, I found him completely different than the pack of pathological AP liars out there who hate to know about my video poker success and only want to tell lie after lie about me in order to feel confident about one another.

His book....now there's something completely different too. I found I got the most out of it by reading it the same way Michael Shackleford did--by skipping over much of the calculations & theories employed and enjoy trying to understand the humor he incorporated throughout.

Thanks -- I will have to buy the book.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Thanks -- I will have to buy the book.
    Let me say this about that: in my opinion, the book is way too long for a gambling publication and is pricey. There's a lot more value in Frank's presentation skills than in gambling content. If Frank were to write a book on his rendition of the meaning of life based on his actual experiences and not theories, it would be a best seller.

Thread Information