Thread: New members?

Seems like we have had an influx of new members since the first of the year. Some known members from WoV, some sort of familiar handles. And a few sock puppets up to no good. We will have to let Dan sort some of THAT out But hopefully, more good than bad and can/will lead to some decent discussions on a variety of topics.

Seems like there has been an influx of new posters since we got rid of rob singer.

Yes, I've noticed some new members, and that's great.

Hopefully we get more.

I am attempting to clamp down on the pointless trolling, so hopefully that will encourage people to post more.

FYI if you are coming here simply to continue old fights from WoV, I will be banning your account, deleting your messages, and blocking your IP, so don't bother.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

You need to advise the paranoid amongst us, to stop throwing around false accusations, based only on his own insecurity. Otherwise he won't be smugly out-living anybody if his heart can't take it and decides to malfunction. Thankfully some can see right through the attention-seeking melodramatics.

Well, i am a new member. Love the game of craps and wish to learn all I can to become a better shooter and player. Have been into the game for only around 3 years so I have much to learn.
    I have read many books on the subject and find forums a source of knowledge when I can read through the bickering (which all boards seem to have} about different styles and betting and if influence exists or not. I have nothing to sell.
    So....here I am.

I like this forum but after a year and a half on WoV I am pretty well burned out on Gambling Forums. I notice that most members on any site are mostly Recreational Gamblers and the AP players aren't going to give up free information. These sites can be fun and entertaining but for me I am just about over them. I blew myself up at WoV because I found myself sharing more information than I should have and needed a way not to just hop on and start blabbing. I check in here from time to time to share but I see myself going back into the shadows further and further into a time before anyone was sharing information publicly. I also have a problem that I am not very social and do not see myself trying to make a bunch of in person friends so this limits me as well on these forums. Recently I am taking a break from machines and just basically picking up free play while I paint my interior of my house. I just had new carpet installed upstairs and on the stairs and am going to be getting a new tile/fake wood floor on the downstairs at the end of January. After that I have to buy a bunch of new furniture and artwork and redecorate. I basically have to look up pictures on the line and try to copy them to my house because I do not know how to coordinate. It is hard for me because I am basically a chauvinistic pig and do not get along with the new sensitive nature of society in touch with my feelings. My wife and uncle take plenty of my time as well.

Most AP's lack a full set of social skills.�� Most don't let that get in the way.
    It is hard to share anything AP related as it dilutes the value. You know that. However, networking is good for trading info.

Thread Information