Just got back from shooting our Best Buys TV Show report on Thanksgiving items at the 99-Cents Only Stores and once again a great selection. Name brand foils and wraps, name brand canned vegetables and fruits, name brand baking supplies, packages of stuffing, roasting pans and even 750 ml bottles of California wines priced at only 99.99-cents each.

But what I think are the real Best Buys is a great inventory of dinnerware at 99.99-cents each piece for dinner plates, salad plates, soup bowls and mugs/cups. They have this dinnerware in basic white, but your eyes will immediately be attracted to the dinnerware in harvest colors. You can use this year round-- so it's not like buying a "Christmas pattern" that would look strange in July.

We shot the new TV report at the Downey store. And we understand this is the first of the stores to be fully stocked with Thanksgiving essentials. Oh, plenty of tools for the cooks.

And there are plenty of party supplies for a casual meal including holiday disposable plates, cups, napkins, and lots of Thanksgiving decorations and tabletop items.

As I will be saying in my Best Buys TV Show report: you'll want to gobble up these best buys.