Thread: Comparisons

On the left are non-actor personages. Can you name the actors to the right of them ?

Name:  comparisons.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  71.9 KB

Is that Danny Devito in the bottom left?

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    LOL

No, it's Rob "The Stooge" Singer.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The great Larry Fine!
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    No, it's Rob "The Stooge" Singer.
    Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    The great Larry Fine!
    Good calls guys. Congrats

I think it's Horshack from the show Welcome Back Kotter. Looks like he went bald up front or something. Definitely showing some age in that photo. Could also be the guy who played Screech on Saved By the Bell.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I think it's Horshack from the show Welcome Back Kotter. Looks like he went bald up front or something. Definitely showing some age in that photo. Could also be the guy who played Screech on Saved By the Bell.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I think it's Horshack from the show Welcome Back Kotter. Looks like he went bald up front or e something. Definitely showing some age in that photo. Could also be the guy who played Screech on Saved By the Bell.

"I'm a professional who plays to get lucky. I have telepathy with the machine. The machine is not random but I do not know if that is good or bad." No wonder why the guy doesn't want any money for his opinion. Nothing he said was worth even 2 cents. That was some funny shit.

Thread Information