Thread: What Kind of Forum Is This?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AP vs. non-AP? A place filled with hate? Is that why there's so few contributing members? I'll say this, we APs are not infallible, and most of us do not win like it appears here. I can only believe that is why some come to a forum to write about winning. No true ap would need to do that, and they wouldn't waste their time or words with people who don't believe them.

This is a troubled board. I'm bedazzled at the amount of profanity, disgust, disrespect, and outright lies I see being told and almost everybody seems to eat it up. This place is not for me.

Who but someone who feels mentally threatened puts up a thread that makes fun of someone's picture and disparages their words when they know next to nothing about the person, and that person is no longer allowed here to say anything about the childish attack?

Why is a poster who claims to have secured what us a 100% impossible loan in my industry, even here at my bank in neighboring Az.,so awfully worried what others think about him or her? AP's worth their salt NEVER join forums, and after some past reading Mr. KJ has educated me as to why. I consider myself an astute blackjack player and counter. After reading about his two tables claim I think I understand why he feels the burning need to spread so much misinformation on a forum. He's insecure because he does what most Las Vegas daily playing APs do, he loses. Many do win, but many more do not. People who post about it are in the latter group.

Think about thus: why would anyone who has a perfect count going at their table, even if it's running negative, want to get up and go to a table that has only a reasonably good count going, if that is even possible? That is a totally negative EV play and by stating this he is unfortunately exposing what it is he cannot really do. I put that together with his mortgage claim and unfortunately again, 2+2=4. But it us a fascinating read. He even throws in that he is gay. Magnificent!

Which leads me to Mr. Redetz. I received several pm's from him in what seemed like a big effort to get me to believe in him. I have no idea why my approval is so important to him, other than the obvious: he isn't what he claims to be here either. I couldn't find anything about what he told me on the web, other than a few of his posts. But I did understand that he idolizes Mr. Crimm, he hates Alan M., he despises Rob Singer, and he truly loves himself.

Dear administrator, why would you post your intent to sue someone you don't know on the web who could be a 14-year old or a 90 year old Taiwanese? And why is there this five post limit per day here?

This forum is so dysfunctional.
    Last edited by girlfriday; 01-16-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Thread Information