Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Kind of Forum Is This?

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Barney does not seem to be Rob Singer. His IP (which is not a proxy) is on the eastern side of the country, and has consistently been there.

girlfriday, however, is using a cell phone located very much in the area where Rob Singer was known to live.

Between that and a "new" user like girlfriday knowing too much about users here (including the banned Rob Singer), girlfriday is almost surely a phony account, and there's a good chance it's Rob.

girlfriday, you are going to need to PM me with some kind of proof that you're a real person separate and distinct from Rob Singer, or I'm going to have to ban you. You're also going to have to explain to me why you know and care so much about old forum drama, given that you're supposedly new here.
    Interesting. I am not convinced, Dan. lol. Perhaps he has a friend/relative on the east coast that is posting for him. I am going to take a look at the 'barney' posts and see what leads me to believe it is Singer. I mean besides that VERY obvious misdirect by the chopping of English, like it is someone who doesn't speak English well.

What kind of forum is this? First rule of fight club, you don’t talk about fight club

I don't know who girlfriday is. I do know that today Rob is with a close relative who is dying from pancreatic cancer. Rob wanted information about my pancreas transplant which I received when I had my kidney transplant. I explained to Rob that the anti rejection drugs for a transplant would only speed up the cancer. This is why you can't get a transplant if you have certain diseases including cancer and AIDS.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Barney does not seem to be Rob Singer. His IP (which is not a proxy) is on the eastern side of the country, and has consistently been there.

girlfriday, however, is using a cell phone located very much in the area where Rob Singer was known to live.

Between that and a "new" user like girlfriday knowing too much about users here (including the banned Rob Singer), girlfriday is almost surely a phony account, and there's a good chance it's Rob.

girlfriday, you are going to need to PM me with some kind of proof that you're a real person separate and distinct from Rob Singer, or I'm going to have to ban you. You're also going to have to explain to me why you know and care so much about old forum drama, given that you're supposedly new here.
    Interesting. I am not convinced, Dan. lol. Perhaps he has a friend/relative on the east coast that is posting for him. I am going to take a look at the 'barney' posts and see what leads me to believe it is Singer. I mean besides that VERY obvious misdirect by the chopping of English, like it is someone who doesn't speak English well.
    And, he edits every single post.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    There are hundreds if not thousands of readers of this forum who have never posted.
    and out of those hundreds of thousands...how many would read for years, obviously having an interest in whats being said, and never find something of interest that they want to comment on, or ask a question,or clarify.
    How can you be interested for "YEARS" and not once post. You would have to be a real dunce.

I mean, the fact that someone is so so interested in the content of this forum for YEARS and NEVER posts doesnt ring true.

I don't know who girlfriday is. I do know that today Rob is with a close relative who is dying from pancreatic cancer. Rob wanted information about my pancreas transplant which I received when I had my kidney transplant. I explained to Rob that the anti rejection drugs for a transplant would only speed up the cancer. This is why you can't get a transplant if you have certain diseases including cancer and AIDS.
    Oh nice, Alan is going to play the sympathy card going behalf of his friend. (I really need a vomitting emoji!)

Ok, so let the record show that Dan has strong suspicions that girlfriday is Singer. And Alan has been supporting girlfriday...oh there are thousands of posters....blah, blah, blah. I'd like to see a poll on who believes Alan didn't and doesn't definitively know of Singer's sockpuppetry and purposely played along "shystering" us all.

I know who Rob Singer is. I have no idea who you are kewlj. For all I know everything about you is a fabrication.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    There are hundreds if not thousands of readers of this forum who have never posted.
    and out of those hundreds of thousands...how many would read for years, obviously having an interest in whats being said, and never find something of interest that they want to comment on, or ask a question,or clarify.
    How can you be interested for "YEARS" and not once post. You would have to be a real dunce.

I mean, the fact that someone is so so interested in the content of this forum for YEARS and NEVER posts doesnt ring true.

I can answer that- I’ve read here for a few years with limited posting mostly because A) I have a life and don’t need to pretend on the internet I’m some high roller like you and B) this place is like a train wreck you can’t look away from full of douchecanoes like yourself, Alan and coach belly. It’s cheap entertainment and a reminder that if I ever lose my ass or my girl calls some mafia goons to throw me out of the house , then I too can come here and pound on the keyboard 20 hours a day.
    Doubt I’ll ever get that pathetic though

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    I’ve read here for a few years with limited posting
    No way...this is obviously Biloxi Bill resurrecting an alias he created 2 years ago, and wasn't heard from since.

I too can come here and pound on the keyboard 20 hours a day. Doubt I’ll ever get that pathetic though
    20 hours keyboard time is way more than you have left here. You're pathetic for coming back just hours after Dan kicked you to the curb.

There Ya go. Keystone proves there can be plenty of people who read and remember various discussions but don't post. Thanks keystone and welcome back.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I’ve read here for a few years with limited posting
    No way...this is obviously Biloxi Bill resurrecting an alias he created 2 years ago, and wasn't heard from since.

I too can come here and pound on the keyboard 20 hours a day. Doubt I’ll ever get that pathetic though
    20 hours keyboard time is way more than you have left here. You're pathetic for coming back just hours after Dan kicked you to the curb.

When did you become the owner/moderator of this forum? I’m sure if Dan finds me to be Biloxi then he’ll ban me, until then, make sure to reference your PM complaints to him by number and include post title and post number to make it a little easier. I’m sure he’s use to you flooding his inbox with complaints when it’s that time of the month though.
    Last edited by Keystone; 01-16-2018 at 08:51 PM.

There Ya go. Keystone proves there can be plenty of people who read and remember various discussions but don't post. Thanks keystone and welcome back.
    Thank you sir, happy to be here.

I’m sure he’s use to you flooding his inbox with complaints
    You can ask him about that yourself.

I can answer that- I’ve read here for a few years with limited posting mostly because A) I have a life and don’t need to pretend on the internet I’m some high roller like you and B) this place is like a train wreck you can’t look away from full of douchecanoes like yourself, Alan and coach belly. It’s cheap entertainment and a reminder that if I ever lose my ass or my girl calls some mafia goons to throw me out of the house , then I too can come here and pound on the keyboard 20 hours a day.
    So you made my point. Who would follow this board for years and never post??? NoT YOU. And you self anoint yourself a normal person.
    And we need to take that as gospel You know we need to believe that you arent a 40 year old slob sitting in moms basement masturbating to naked pictures of Dr Laura.

you are the normal one. Holding yourself above the crowd.

Yes you are the self anointed Mr Normal....above the fray, You are not the president of your local NAMBLA chapter. Nope you assure us your shit dont stink

Usually your type are handing out leaflets on the boulevard.

yet you are so aloof and need to come here periodically and announce your normalcy

It makes you feel good, makes you feel "normal"...........but in the end however it makes you feel....it doesnt change reality.

Life is a bitch for people like you.....sorry about that

I don't know who girlfriday is.
    Do you suspect it is Rob Singer? Yes or no?

So you made my point. Who would follow this board for years and never post??? NoT YOU. And you self anoint yourself a normal person.
    And we need to take that as gospel You know we need to believe that you arent a 40 year old slob sitting in moms basement masturbating to naked pictures of Dr Laura.

you are the normal one. Holding yourself above the crowd.

Yes you are the self anointed Mr Normal....above the fray, You are not the president of your local NAMBLA chapter. Nope you assure us your shit dont stink

Usually your type are handing out leaflets on the boulevard.

yet you are so aloof and need to come here periodically and announce your normalcy

It makes you feel good, makes you feel "normal"...........but in the end however it makes you feel....it doesnt change reality.

Life is a bitch for people like you.....sorry about that

I can tell I struck a nerve from your ranting and raving. Calm down, it will be okay- you really shouldn’t ask questions you may not like the answer to.
    And for the record, I never appointed myself as ‘normal’. THAT’S just an obvious observation one can deduce after reading your drivel here and at your one man bandstand on the other forum where you post your novels for all of ONE to reply to.
    Last edited by Keystone; 01-16-2018 at 09:22 PM.

your education obviously exceeds your intelligence
    Last edited by LarryS; 01-16-2018 at 09:51 PM.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I don't know who girlfriday is.
    Do you suspect it is Rob Singer? Yes or no?
    No. The writing and information sounds nothing thats anything Singer.

Does it kill you that there might be another person in this world who made these comments disputing some claims here?

I will say that the banker was speaking strictly from the perspective of a traditional bank. I know mortgage brokers who can get mortgages for gamblers. I think kewlj said he got his first house with 40% down and in that case if he was selling lemonade on a street corner he'd get a mortgage.

No. The writing and information sounds nothing thats anything Singer.

Does it kill you that there might be another person in this world who made these comments disputing some claims here?
    You are so full of crap Alan. Are you even capable of telling the truth anymore, or are you just to the point that you lie so often, you can't even distinguish the difference? YOU know damn well that is Singer. Everyone knows it is Singer.

I will say that the banker was speaking strictly from the perspective of a traditional bank.
    Complete bullshit! The whole story of girlfriday being in the banking business was made up to discredit me.

And what a ridiculous story it is. Let's look at the facts. It was only a decade ago that this country and the whole world nearly went into financial ruin because the banking industry was handing out mortgages to everyone that applied. And Bank of America was right there in the thick of it. Now here is girlfriday, conveniently saying BoA would never do such a thing. Never let the facts get in the way of a good story, or a good sock puppet history.

Thread Information