Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survey: Do you think its possible to make a sucessful living via AP full time yes/no

does a poll tell me who answered yes or no? If not it defeats the purpose of this survey. I want to know in a discussion if someone doesnt believe any AP can be successfu or just thinks a particular AP is a liar.

any TARD would want to know who answered in order to have a proper discussion

So skip the poll. I answered yes.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    does a poll tell me who answered yes or no? If not it defeats the purpose of this survey. I want to know in a discussion if someone doesnt believe any AP can be successfu or just thinks a particular AP is a liar.

Well don't forget to fill in the names next to the check marks in your yes and no columns, taped to the fridge. Do you not care what someone who is not replying in the thread thinks? Usually, the more response to a poll makes the accuracy better. Anyone who responds can easily be identified as a yes or no if they discuss the subject.
    Carry on TARD. Probably not fair to call you that as you self admitted not knowing anything about conducting a poll.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    There are a number of posters here that I have met in real life. Anything I say here can be corroborated.
    Is that right?

OK then, who will vouch for MaxPen?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    YES

This is really simple as I do both. I have been meeting goals to match my wage income for pretty much the past year. I have a nice 6 figure management position that I dedicate approximately 45 hours per week. AP takes up 20-25 hours per week. AP is more money on an hourly basis. I do not mind all the overall time consumption as I don't have much else that I want to do at this time.
    I plan on facing the decision to quit working a wage job sometime within the next couple years. If something happened to my employer I would not seek another job. I will most likely move more towards a more minimal contribution position with my employer. We have actually discussed this. I would be more satisfied with 20-25 hours per week of both activities.
    any kids?

You really have a fascination there don’t you?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    any kids?

You really have a fascination there don’t you?
    2 for2, Keystone!

Is that right?

OK then, who will vouch for MaxPen?
    You are such a dick, coach belly! Why do you think you have a right to do this?

For what it is worth, while I haven't met MaxPen, I am very confident he is legit from private discussion with him back at WoV and reading him at WoV in the past couple years. I know that some of the other guys have met him and will vouch for him, but again, why do you think you have a right to this? All this does is make people reading and thinking about participating say "why should I".
    Last edited by kewlJ; 01-16-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    2 for2, Keystone!
    Keystone returns after a 2 year hiatus just days after Biloxi Bill is banned?

What are the odds of that?

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I am combining all of the crap threads/posts from LoneStarHorse/SteveChambers/OneArmedBandit, Keystone, and the rest of the recent trolls. All of this nonsense will be contained in this one thread.

2 for2, Keystone!
    Keystone returns after a 2 year hiatus just days after Biloxi Bill is banned?

What are the odds of that?

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I am combining all of the crap threads/posts from LoneStarHorse/SteveChambers/OneArmedBandit, Keystone, and the rest of the recent trolls. All of this nonsense will be contained in this one thread.

What are the odds of you finally shutting your gob? At least Biloxi kept you in your hole so this forum wasn’t flooded with your nonsense. You either popped your weasely head out of your ma’s basement because Biloxi is gone or it’s that new found confidence your new rack is giving you. Either way, I’m happy to fill Biloxis spot to get you to crawl back into your cave.

Why do you think you have a right to do this?
    What do you mean...a right to ask a question? Isn't that my right...to ask questions?

MaxPen wrote this....

There are a number of posters here that I have met in real life. Anything I say here can be corroborated.
    He made a claim...I questioned the claim...who are these people?

Why is that a problem? If what he wrote is true, then folks will corroborate what he claims.

That's a good thing, no need to turn it into a negative.

Yes. And anyone here can do it if they want to. Some choose not to though.

Well don't forget to fill in the names next to the check marks in your yes and no columns, taped to the fridge. Do you not care what someone who is not replying in the thread thinks? Usually, the more response to a poll makes the accuracy better. Anyone who responds can easily be identified as a yes or no if they discuss the subject.
    Carry on TARD. Probably not fair to call you that as you self admitted not knowing anything about conducting a poll.
    I was clear in the original post regarding the intent. It obviously went over your head.
    This way, based on answers on this post...if someone should call you a childish lying petty ignorant piece of crap....I would know from this thread whether the person thinks that because of you personally or thinks that way because he thinks APs are bogus. You see, it allows me to see where they are coming from.

So lets say, purely as an example, I called you a motherless socially backward psycho.........and you see from my answer here that I think APs can be successful.....my comment would have been not colored or directed at your trade...it would in this example be directed at you personally.

Or lets say some "TARD" as you are apt to call people, registered and called you an incompetent, obtuse,mentally ill , wannabe well balanced adult, and the "tard" answers the survey that he doesnt believe in AP success....then I can deduce that you being an AP by trade had something to do with the characterization of you

But if someone straddles the fence, and in conversations calls you a blithering idiot,with no sense of social etiquette based on being raised by wolves....then I wouldnt be able to make a judgement based on this survey

I appreciate your obvious envy of people who own refrigerators.....I have a Sub-Zero. One day little man you wll be able to afford one. I mean not a Sub Zero.....but maybe a used Kenmore from ebay. And you can have your own magnet and u can post whatever you want. One day little man..one day. Keep up the good work and please please please....tomorrow make sure you get the paper on my top step.

Keep those "TaRD" comments coming..it says alot about you. Carry on.

Name:  short-short-bus.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  34.1 KB

Your ride is here. Don't forget your crayons for your list. Only lick the window with your name above it and don't pick the styrofoam out of your helmet.

I was clear in the original post regarding the intent. It obviously went over your head.
    This way, based on answers on this post...if someone should call you a childish lying petty ignorant piece of crap....I would know from this thread whether the person thinks that because of you personally or thinks that way because he thinks APs are bogus. You see, it allows me to see where they are coming from.

So lets say, purely as an example, I called you a motherless socially backward psycho.........and you see from my answer here that I think APs can be successful.....my comment would have been not colored or directed at your trade...it would in this example be directed at you personally.

Or lets say some "TARD" as you are apt to call people, registered and called you an incompetent, obtuse,mentally ill , wannabe well balanced adult, and the "tard" answers the survey that he doesnt believe in AP success....then I can deduce that you being an AP by trade had something to do with the characterization of you

But if someone straddles the fence, and in conversations calls you a blithering idiot,with no sense of social etiquette based on being raised by wolves....then I wouldnt be able to make a judgement based on this survey

I appreciate your obvious envy of people who own refrigerators.....I have a Sub-Zero. One day little man you wll be able to afford one. I mean not a Sub Zero.....but maybe a used Kenmore from ebay. And you can have your own magnet and u can post whatever you want. One day little man..one day. Keep up the good work and please please please....tomorrow make sure you get the paper on my top step.

Last edited by MaxPen; 01-16-2018 at 09:20 PM.

good one kid, and remember the paper on my top step in the morning

Not when people lie on the survey, say "Yes", for whatever reason, when it's clear they don't "believe in AP". IE: Alan & Larrys.

I have to agree with MaxPen here....you do seem mentally retarded. Not trying to be insulting, but you definitely lack a certain something in your head. Be strong and courageous, you can do anything!

Another socially backward "person" using the word "Tard". I will accept that label if by "Tard" you mean someone who put themselves through a doctorate level pharmacy degree, lives in a country club in northern Ca, raised a family, owns a second home in NV, was able to retire at 61, and looks back at a career of helping people get better, saving lives, comforting people with dying loved ones, while being paid handsomely......yes I am a 'tard" then.

Meanwhile like a sewer rat RS looks for his next "ap opportunity" having as much value to society as he does his job ,AS A SEWER RAT does.
    Very odd, a sewer rat pointing fingers and calling names.
    Its not unusual for Aps to be socially backward,using words that were popular in kindergarten. Look how people at Wov behave, You fit right in.

So although this thread was started by me not to call names. It seems the socially backward Sewer rat and Maxpaperboy just dont know how to fit in. If the 2 of you would like to turn this thread into a name calling venture. I can do a little better than calling you both "tards".

You probably dont realize it, but the owner of this site, frowns upon name calling. Yet like sewer rats you soil your environments. So carry on. Sewer rats and little paperboys dont frighten me. I flick them away with a finger. This thread was not intended for name calling..however I am happy to finish what you started little boys.

Imagine getting castrated by a "tard"........but its easy to do to paperboys and sewer rats.

Its easy to fk with socially backward folks..the 2 of you are like ants in my own personal ant farm. I enjoy you both but yet i can squash you at will.

carry on little boys, dance for me. Call me a "tard" again.....it doesnt stick.......but sewer rat and paperboy seems to stick amazingly well.
    Last edited by LarryS; 01-17-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Max, larry is a compulsive troller. He has an endless urgent need to belittle people. It's been just hours since Dan told everyone to knock off the trolling but larry has never followed the rules on any forum. He will keep it up until he is banned. The sooner the better.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Another socially backward "person" using the word "Tard". I will accept that label if by "Tard" you mean someone who put themselves through a doctorate level pharmacy degree, lives in a country club in northern Ca, raised a family, owns a second home in NV, was able to retire at 61, and looks back at a career of helping people get better, saving lives, comforting people with dying loved ones, while being paid handsomely......yes I am a 'tard" then.

Meanwhile like a sewer rat RS looks for his next "ap opportunity" having as much value to society as he does his job ,AS A SEWER RAT does.
    Very odd, a sewer rat pointing fingers and calling names.
    Its not unusual for Aps to be socially backward,using words that were popular in kindergarten. Look how people at Wov behave, You fit right in.

So although this thread was started by me not to call names. It seems the socially backward Sewer rat and Maxpaperboy just dont know how to fit in. If the 2 of you would like to turn this thread into a name calling venture. I can do a little better than calling you both "tards".

You probably dont realize it, but the owner of this site, frowns upon name calling. Yet like sewer rats you soil your environments. So carry on. Sewer rats and little paperboys dont frighten me. I flick them away with a finger. This thread was not intended for name calling..however I am happy to finish what you started little boys.

Imagine getting castrated by a "tard"........but its easy to do to paperboys and sewer rats.

Its easy to fk with socially backward folks..the 2 of you are like ants in my own personal ant farm. I enjoy you both but yet i can squash you at will.

carry on little boys, dance for me. Call me a "tard" again.....it doesnt stick.......but sewer rat and paperboy seems to stick amazingly well.
    I'm loving it. Dan gave larry enough rope to hang himself and by god he's doing it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

little MC who uses the N word....you obviously dont understand that the word 'tard" is an insult. Maybe for you its a compliment. But I answered the multiple "tard" slurs just like I took care of you iin the past. You get what you bargain for . You should know that from experience.

Thread Information