Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Albertson's Monopoly 2018 Rare Game Piece Trading Thread

I have piece 209ZC $7,500. Family vacation if anyone would like to buy it.

Originally Posted by J Horst View Post
    I have piece 209ZC $7,500. Family vacation if anyone would like to buy it.
    It’s worth about $25. How much are you looking for?

I have 189V also. Would be willing to make a deal!

I have 181TA, looks like others have it as well. But I'm open to negotiate!

I am asking $300. I had gotten a semi rare last year also for a $10,000 prize and sold it on eBay for $400. near the end of the contest.

Originally Posted by J Horst View Post
    I am asking $300. I had gotten a semi rare last year also for a $10,000 prize and sold it on eBay for $400. near the end of the contest.
    Good luck, I hope you get it. Ebay is probably your best option.

Originally Posted by Mrstran3416 View Post
    Is paying $325 too much for a rare piece 116BH?
    I also have the semi-rare Vacation Home piece 116BH (as well as all the others except the rare piece) . If interested contact me before the time comes. I’d be happy to send it to you if you have the rare piece. Good Luck!🍀

I Have 200XE if anyone is interested in it.

Looking for 116BH for Vacation Home. Any offers?

Interested in the 116BH ticket. Let me know what you're looking for it. Cheers.

I need this piece! What are you looking for it?

These are the pieces I need that are not rare or semi rare.

238, 225, 219, 210, 163, 161, 136, 111

Does anyone know any rare pieces on the employee boards? I believe that I have one of the rare pieces for the $100k but I don't know if it is the rare or semi-rare because I can't find a list anywhere. Please reply here. Thanks.

I have 2018 monopoly game piece #194WD for sale

I just won the $1,500 gas grill and grocery. Seeing as I really dont need a grill but need money; does anybody have rare game pieces that would win me cash price i have 4 out of 5 pieces on all the cash prices but am missing the rare pieces(minimum $1,000 or else no go). if you want a grill and $100 worth of groceries for those game pieces, i think itd be fair. if not maybe directing me to a website where i may be able to sell the prize for the amount... who knows? lol

Originally Posted by DBGTX View Post
    I just won the $1,500 gas grill and grocery. Seeing as I really dont need a grill but need money; does anybody have rare game pieces that would win me cash price i have 4 out of 5 pieces on all the cash prices but am missing the rare pieces(minimum $1,000 or else no go). if you want a grill and $100 worth of groceries for those game pieces, i think itd be fair. if not maybe directing me to a website where i may be able to sell the prize for the amount... who knows? lol
    Interesting offer.

I'm guessing you're not going to get anyone trading you cash rare pieces, as they are just about as good as cash. Furthermore, I think some of the cash prizes will just have all 4 needed pieces on one ticket. That's what I just found when I won the $5 prize last night.

So I don't think you'll get many takers on what is supposedly a $1400 grill plus $100 in groceries in exchange for $1000 cash. I'm guessing the "$1400 grill" could probably be bought for cheaper than that.

You're probably better off just selling the grill on eBay or something.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Emillemon View Post
    These are the pieces I need that are not rare or semi rare.

238, 225, 219, 210, 163, 161, 136, 111
    I have some of these.

However, I'm wondering why you're asking for these pieces. You shouldn't bother with them until you get the rare (and semi-rare) pieces. For example, you shouldn't be looking for 111 unless you have 110 and 116. It is almost impossible to get 110.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Originally Posted by DBGTX View Post
    Interesting offer.

I'm guessing you're not going to get anyone trading you cash rare pieces, as they are just about as good as cash. Furthermore, I think some of the cash prizes will just have all 4 needed pieces on one ticket. That's what I just found when I won the $5 prize last night.

So I don't think you'll get many takers on what is supposedly a $1400 grill plus $100 in groceries in exchange for $1000 cash. I'm guessing the "$1400 grill" could probably be bought for cheaper than that.

You're probably better off just selling the grill on eBay or something.
    come to find out any winnings over the $100 cash prize will automatically be given to you in the form of a check, so basically i just won $1,500 lol. the SHOPPLAYWIN site has it marked with (**) which means when you trade in the game board they give you the prize in the form of a check. if it has (***) like lets say $5 gift card, they have to give you a gift card for whatever that is. as far as this prize goes it is listed as a (**) so im just gonna cash out. but thanks i was looking into all the options and the actual site answered the question haha.

I have semi-rare 116BH. Odds are 5000 to 1, wonder how many are out there?

The money amount for the $1500 is usually sent in the form of a check. Read the fine print in the rules and it will tell you.

Thread Information