Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Albertson's Monopoly 2018 Rare Game Piece Trading Thread

I have 200XE and I am looking for 199XD. If you have 199XD please make me an offer. - Thank you

The semi-rares are probably worth about $300 max.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by theshoe View Post
    I have 116BH (no joke) and would like to see what it's worth and try to get dan druff some bitcoin
    Hi do you happen to have 110BB as well?

To be clear, there does not appear to be a semi-rare piece for the $1,000,000 cash prize.

Only 108AH is rare. No other rare pieces for that prize.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

110BB is the rare piece for the $1,000,000 home.

116BH isn't worth more than a few hundred.

I have 116BH, either selling it. Or trading my other duplicates. I got a crap ton. Lol

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Or if I can find 110BB.. ��

Originally Posted by Mrstran3416 View Post
    I have 116BH, either selling it. Or trading my other duplicates. I got a crap ton. Lol

How much you trying to sell the 116BH for? If you want we can text and see if we can work a trade or price out. 424 293 9103 is my number so text and let me know

I have 206YE which is one of two rare game pieces for $10,000 cash. Anyone have 203YB?

I have a 200 XE for college tuition

I'll message you tomorrow 

Originally Posted by Ljddawson View Post
    Originally Posted by Mrstran3416 View Post

How much you trying to sell the 116BH for? If you want we can text and see if we can work a trade or price out. 424 293 9103 is my number so text and let me know

Once again, YOU GUYS NEED TO READ THE RULES ON THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD.

You are NOT ALLOWED to ask for rare pieces unless you have a semi-rare or rare piece to trade yourself.

You are also NOT allowed to ask for 108AH, or any other rare piece with no semi-rare.

I will delete your post if you don't follow the rules.

I also have the 194WD piece.

Originally Posted by Renee0187 View Post
    I have a 194WD not sure if it's Rare or Semi-rare.
    Probably semi-rare but not sure yet. Anyone else have 194WD?

Yes, 194WD is semi-rare, for sure.

I updated the list on raregamepiece.com a few days ago.

There are only 3 pairs I'm trying to still determine their rarity/semi-rarity:

199/200
    203/206
    207/209

I have 116BH

Looking for 110BB or 173RA

I have 194WD for sale for best offer.

I won't be back to this site anymore. I saw your little email and I see that you have also deleted my comments. I don't know what I did wrong but if being a struggling single mom is a crime then call me guilty. I don't have money to spare on this game. I was looking for HONEST folks who wanted to exchange or share in and here you are with your regimented rules about how to play the game between online acquaintances. NO! I don't like your rules! They are silly and you are greedy, therefore you deserve nothing. And on top of everything else are you the creator of the monopoly game that you may create such rules of how people can communicate and exchange tickets. UGH! Boy Bye!

Originally Posted by mstanyataylor View Post
    I won't be back to this site anymore. I saw your little email and I see that you have also deleted my comments. I don't know what I did wrong but if being a struggling single mom is a crime then call me guilty. I don't have money to spare on this game. I was looking for HONEST folks who wanted to exchange or share in and here you are with your regimented rules about how to play the game between online acquaintances. NO! I don't like your rules! They are silly and you are greedy, therefore you deserve nothing. And on top of everything else are you the creator of the monopoly game that you may create such rules of how people can communicate and exchange tickets. UGH! Boy Bye!
    LOL

Do you realize that you have 7 very common pieces which literally millions of people have right now?

What kind of "exchange" were you hoping for, regarding that rare 8th piece for the $1,000,000 prize, of which there are only two in the entire world?

My "regimented rules" are in place to prevent the following things from happening:

1) Clueless people with common pieces, only missing the rare one, believing that they have something of value to trade

2) Unethical assholes holding common or semi-rare pieces attempting to "split the prize" 50/50 with those holding the super-valuable rare pieces

3) The thread being cluttered with a bunch of nonsense requests which help no one. Millions of people need piece 108AH for the million dollar prize. Posting here that you need it only serves to clutter the board.

The original post in this thread VERY CLEARLY LAYS OUT the rules, and also gives you instructions on how to find what the rare pieces are.

Anyone who doesn't respect these rules -- meant to help the people with ACTUAL rare/semi-rare pieces to engage in fair trades -- will indeed have their posts deleted.

I have the semi-rare piece 181TA. I can help a lucky holder of the rare 182TB piece to get their $100K prize.

Also it's fairly clear that 181TA is the semi-rare and 182TB is the rare, so I will update the list.

Please consult the "rare piece" site (see link in first post) and do NOT post here unless you have a rare or semi-rare piece to offer!
    I have an extra 181TA. Looking for 203YB
    Last edited by Mason74; 02-19-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Thread Information