Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Albertson's Monopoly 2018 Rare Game Piece Trading Thread

well, looks they they hooked me in...
    I also have 209ZC for the Family Vacation...
    well we gotta eat... might as well buy food at the participating locations for the next few months....LOL

Thanks for the info regarding 209ZC.

I have enough info now to be able to determine that it's the semi-rare piece, and the rare one is 207ZA.

I now have complete information on my rare piece site at http://raregamepiece.com
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I have 194wd for the kitchen makeover if anyone is looking for one. I am in Maryland. It is a semi-rare piece. I hope everyone is enjoying playing!

I also have 206 and am looking for 203

I’m in Maryland, I have 209ZC for anyone interested!

Help! We have four game pieces from Randall's Monopoly game that we can't figure out because they do not appear on our board. We are in Austin Texas.All of our board pieces here are in the 100's and 200's and we have (3) Three 700 pieces R730A, O744C and M750A and (1) 800 piece c825D. Can anyone tell us what we have? Or where these pieces are relevant? Thanks

Originally Posted by SteelyDanMan View Post
    Help! We have four game pieces from Randall's Monopoly game that we can't figure out because they do not appear on our board. We are in Austin Texas.All of our board pieces here are in the 100's and 200's and we have (3) Three 700 pieces R730A, O744C and M750A and (1) 800 piece c825D. Can anyone tell us what we have? Or where these pieces are relevant? Thanks
    I don't know what those pieces are. They aren't for this game. The pieces here, as you said, are in the 100s and 200s.

Can you post a picture of them?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I have 116BH for the $1,000,000 Vacation Home. Anyone in need of this piece?

I have 116BH. Is that a rare or semi rare piece? Does anyone have 110BB

I have a 206YE, which is not listed in the green as semi-rare on this page but it is listed as semi-rare on the chart next to the 203YB. Anyone with a 203YB want to offer me something for my 206YE?

Originally Posted by thejackaryman View Post
    I have 116BH for the $1,000,000 Vacation Home. Anyone in need of this piece?
    I do!

I have a 189VD for anyone still in need of it (:

my daughter has 209ZC for the $7500 family vacation - text at 208-841-8074 if you need it...

I also have the 200 XE college tuition semi rare piece. Willing to sell.

SWIM has 108AH. How much should SWIM sell it for?

I have 209ZC, which is believed to be the semi rare for the family vacation. Does anyone need it?

Originally Posted by Rhewyn View Post
    What is SWIM? Does SWIM actually have one of the (at most) 8 108AH pieces?

I have no idea what SWIM means. Maybe some weird acronym which we're not hip enough to know?

Anyway. the answer is that "SWIM" should NOT sell 108AH. If SWIM gets 108AH, simply wait to collect the other 7 pieces (it won't be long to do so).

Why?

Because there is far too much hassle involved in selling it, since there is such a tremendous difference in value on the two sides (the 7 common pieces and the rare 108AH).

Furthermore, someone would be stupid to BUY 108AH, as there is a possibility of being scammed, plus it's a 30-year annuity (thus not worth $1,000,000 in reality).

I would only buy 108AH with the contingency that I would not have to pay anything until I was officially awarded the prize, and of course all legal papers would need to be signed and notarized, promising that I actually have ownership.

There's one other problem with buying pieces, which is why I suggest you do NOT buy common pieces for large prizes (just keep shopping until you get them): Possible disqualification.

I don't know if you are technically "allowed" to buy and sell pieces by contest rules. You won't go to jail for it, but it's possible your prize could be invalidated if it was found you bought the piece, especially a rare one. Not sure what the contest rules are about this, and all it takes is some jerk who feels shortchanged that his 7 common pieces were only worth a few hundred bucks (while your rare was worth a huge prize) to dispute the whole thing and complain about you.

I wouldn't worry about this regarding the 5-figure-value prizes, as it's not enough money to likely cause such an after-the-fact sellers' remorse, but I'd watch out with the really big ones.

You might not have a choice with needing a semi-rare, though, as those can be tough to get.

Originally Posted by Rhewyn View Post
    SWIM would be really silly to try to sell that piece.
    Just get the common pieces that you are missing, I literally have duplicates of all of the if you really need them.

Thread Information