October 2011 was quite a month. I just got an email telling me that October was a "money month" and sure enough it was a "money month" for the stock market.

And, it turns out this entire year was special for people who follow "numbers" or numerology.

This is the email I just got:

Chinese numerology

Chinese numerology and Feng Shui for 2011 This year we are going to experience four unusual dates: 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11, and that's not all; Take the last two digits of the year you were born and the age you will be this year and the result will add up to 111 for everyone!!!!

This is the year of MONEY.

Also, this year, October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays & 5 Saturdays. This happens only once every 823 years. These particular years are known as Moneybag years. The proverb goes that if you send this to eight good friends, money will
appear in the next four days, as is explained in the Chinese feng shui.
Those who don't continue the chain, won't receive. It's a mystery, but it's worth a try. Good luck to you.

Well, I'm not one for sending out chain emails -- or chain letters back in the day of snail mail. I think there was a law against chain snail mail, wasn't there?

Anyway, there are no restrictions on putting the info on a website or a forum so here it is, and I hope lots of money comes my way, and I hope lots of money comes your way too.

And yes, I'm a little bit superstitious, so I am trying my hardest to schedule a quick trip to Las Vegas to throw some dice on Friday 11/11/11 and to bet on the "yo" or "11."

Being at a craps table to yell out "give me a yo on yo-yo-yo" seems like it will be fun.