Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DO disturb! Caesars properties to start ignoring Do Not Disturb signs in 2018

when i was at the Orelans over the years, they handed everyone at check in a coupon book. its greatly appreciated by me a non 7 star type player.

yeah I remember the days in AC where I would ask for a comp and the floor person would go off to a computer and take 15 min to "generate" a comp.

I had noticed in my recent Harrah's stays that they weren't coming into my room, despite my DnD sign being on the door for over 72 hours.

That's because the Culinary Union (which includes housekeepers) is currently doing battle with Caesars regarding the requirements for their cooperation in this.

Here's the latest update: https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...om-checks.html

Basically, the housekeepers want security to open the room AND to remain there for as long as they deem necessary for employee safety. They want that written into their new contract.

Caesars refused. It is unclear what Caesars doesn't like about that term, but I'm guessing it's the part about security remaining in or outside the room, as it probably creates a liability for Caesars if security leaves and then someone in the room (or returning to the room) assaults the maid.

So while this is in flux, I think we get a break from this obnoxious policy.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Thread Information