Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for slot AP's

Originally Posted by monet View Post

I would say it is like anything else in life. It is what you make of it and how ambitious you are. From what I can tell those guys make around 60 to 120 a day and drink or gamble it away.
    I was a Fremont Street Busker. One time. On my annual Vegas Trip. I made the experience into a YouTube video. I made $54 in 30 minutes.

Unowme, I may need some tips. I lost a bet five years ago. I owe a guy -- well, I need to stand on the corner of Paradise and the strip (it can be on a walkway), wearing just a diaper and a bow and arrow as a Cupid outfit. He hasn't been back to LV since, but I think he's looking to "get paid" in December.

I'm thinking maybe I can negotiate a downtown venue switch. Think I'd make more money and have less chance of arrest downtown? Or should I stick with the corner of the former Barbary Coast? If it's December, I'm going to need some serious Jack Daniels to keep warm. I really need to get down to 178 pounds post haste.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Unowme, I may need some tips. I lost a bet five years ago. I owe a guy -- well, I need to stand on the corner of Paradise and the strip (it can be on a walkway), wearing just a diaper and a bow and arrow as a Cupid outfit. He hasn't been back to LV since, but I think he's looking to "get paid" in December.

I'm thinking maybe I can negotiate a downtown venue switch. Think I'd make more money and have less chance of arrest downtown? Or should I stick with the corner of the former Barbary Coast? If it's December, I'm going to need some serious Jack Daniels to keep warm. I really need to get down to 178 pounds post haste.
    I did it downtown wearing a giant inflatable penis costume.

AHHHH!!!!! That beats diaper Cupid all to death. Well, that's worthy of $54 in 30 minutes. I don't think Cupid's going to get those big tips, so to speak.

Originally Posted by unowme View Post
    I did it downtown wearing a giant inflatable penis costume.
    You had to have been real desperate to wear a Rob Singer costume.

AHHHH!!!!! That beats diaper Cupid all to death. Well, that's worthy of $54 in 30 minutes. I don't think Cupid's going to get those big tips, so to speak.
    Here is a link to my trip report on Vegas Message Board. I explain exactly how to sign up to do it on Fremont. I also have a link to my short YouTube movie...Professor Willy's Vegas Vacation.

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/fo...cation.127187/

Not Suitable for Work.

I'm glad I've taken my gaming seriously.....How is it anybody sees anything even remotely humorous or interesting in any of that?

And you people wonder why I've been able to do so well using discipline and determination throughout my vp career? No wonder anonymous people like kew, RS__ and jbjb can't come to grips with what I've accomplished. To them everything's a joke.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 06-30-2019 at 10:39 AM.

Another "you people" comment. Not sure if "Singer" is referring to people who dress in penis costumes, or white males, or buskers in general. Yeah, all that determination -- LOL. I must have missed something in the video. I didn't see "Professor Willy" playing video poker or blackjack or betting sports or anything. So why would the Professor traipsing down Fremont have anything to do with gambling at all? He wasn't even giving sage (and incorrect) gambling advice while wearing hideous Hawaiian shirts.

Some of us non-anonymous folks can appreciate humor when it lands in our laps. But not everyone.

Another "you people" comment. Not sure if "Singer" is referring to people who dress in penis costumes, or white males, or buskers in general.
    It's clear to this reader that Singer's comment was directed towards people who wonder why he's been able to do so well using discipline and determination throughout his vp career.

I'm not sure if there are any forum members who wonder such things, but if there are then those are the people he is writing to.

I don't think race, costumes, or hobbies have anything to do with it.
    Last edited by coach belly; 06-30-2019 at 11:20 AM.

The only thing Singer is disciplined at is running his big mouth.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Another "you people" comment. Not sure if "Singer" is referring to people who dress in penis costumes, or white males, or buskers in general.
    It's clear to this reader that Singer's comment was directed towards people who wonder why he's been able to do so well using discipline and determination throughout his vp career.

I'm not sure if there are any forum members who wonder such things, but if there are then those are the people he is writing to.

Thanks, coach. I was confused by that. I had a hard time figuring out what he was referring to when the previous post featured a man in a penis costume and no gambling, plus no kewlJ, no jbjb, no RS, and no criticism of "Singer." Much appreciated.

I was wondering, would you credit more of whatever's "Singer's" done to determination or to discipline? I've never been able to figure out which was more crucial. I'm on the fence, myself.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    The only thing Singer is disciplined at is running his big mouth.
    .....it didn't take one flap of the mouth to rattle you yet again.

Wise up dummy.

Thanks, coach. I was confused by that. I had a hard time figuring out what he was referring to when the previous post featured a man in a penis costume and no gambling, plus no kewlJ, no jbjb, no RS, and no criticism of "Singer." Much appreciated.

I was wondering, would you credit more of whatever's "Singer's" done to determination or to discipline? I've never been able to figure out which was more crucial. I'm on the fence, myself.
    Weird. Just plain weird.

Thanks, coach. I was confused by that.
    You're welcome.

I guess you are easily confused...not surprising...you're a ditz.

I'm on the fence, myself.
    Fence? LOL...you're on the spectrum, weirdo.

You're welcome.

That escalated quickly, especially since he THANKED you. You crossed the line with your reply. You insulted him. You owe him an apology.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    You're welcome.

That escalated quickly, especially since he THANKED you. You crossed the line with your reply. You insulted him. You owe him an apology.
    My Lord, STFU

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

You're welcome.

My Lord, STFU
    Fuck you Keystone.

You crossed the line with your reply.
    The ditz was being snarky, his gratitude was insincere.

I thought that was obvious.

Thread Information