Thread: Hot Sucker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    2. The D

The mail will take a month or two to get rolling but once it does it can last a year or more before you need to play again.

My play has usually been around 10k to 12k total per card. I like to play the 2 dollar BP on a point day which is usually every couple months or so. After putting in this amount I get 20 to 25 dollars a week x 4 and 25 in food and a 2 night stay per card. This usually runs for a year or so. You might be able to pull the card to trick the computer into not thinking you took off the free play but after the recent upgrade in system change it is most likely showing up although I have never had a problem and I pull the card every time. You can still play the upstairs bar progressives at the quarter level and you can get over a 2% edge if you switch from the BP to the DD when the progressives are at the correct numbers. It isn't hard to get on that bank when the BP is over 100% and honestly you can play that game flat all day long switching back and forth. They also have another BP bank that gets over 100% at times beside the Sports Book. However years ago they got pretty upset and took everything out. You can find many progressive must hits and video reels if that is your thing.
    Last edited by monet; 02-19-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Thread Information